EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ahmad Al Zubair Ahmed Al Sanussi, Black Libyans and the Benghazi Rebels..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ahmad Al Zubair Ahmed Al Sanussi, Black Libyans and the Benghazi Rebels..
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Today the Sanusi story continues in Benghazi, where Ahmed al-Zubair Ahmed al-Sanusi is a member of the Transitional National Council.

Now 77, he was the world's longest-serving political prisoner, languishing behind bars from 1970 to 2001, four years more than Nelson Mandela.

During that time, Gaddafi never commuted the death sentence that hung over him.

"Every time a door opened, I never knew if it was going to be someone taking me to my execution," he says.

Dignified and quietly spoken in a pinstripe suit and tie, he talks without rancour, resolutely upbeat about the formidable challenges ahead.

There are few demands for the monarchy to be restored. But amid the confusion and euphoria in Benghazi, some Libyans look at Haj Ahmed and dare to wonder whether, after almost 42 years of dictatorship, the Sanusi name may yet return to the fore.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/9463380.stm

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lion, it's a sucker trap.
They're showing a Black face, because we are not the only ones wondering where the Berbers are.

This is his grandfather or whatever, he is NO Berber!

-

This is the patriot of Libya, if there is to be a Monarchy, let it be with his descendants - providing they're still Black of course!
(Black ragheads do seem to like White P_ssy).

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike

I think it is more complex than that. Sanussi looks like some Nigerians I know. He is could live in Nigeria as a Nigerian without problem. And I used Nigeria for a purpose because it is the super Negro country of the world, but King Sanusi could pass as a Nigerian in some parts of Nigeria.

Now, I have seen many paintings of Omar Mukhtar where he looks Turkish. Then I have a picture of his grandson.

Libie is a very complex picture and is better taken slowly to avoid rash judgement.

Now who would you trust more:

Omar Mukhtar's Turkish Grandson:
 -

Or King Sanussi's Muurish boy
 -

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^He,he, I DID say: "providing they're still Black of course! (Black ragheads do seem to like White P_ssy)."

But in any event, Democratic government is the way to go. Besides, see what the one in Morocco did?

This one takes "Love of White Women" to new heights!

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
It reminds me of some washed out "black people" that I know of, from Nova Scotia Canada.

Gosh! That is why they all need to go! Fakes!

Time for real Muurs is now, and by whatever chance or mystique we are gonna see Muurs walk proud on their land again, from Kano Nigeria, to Barcelona Spain!

That is why I took a pause when I saw the Sanussi boy. Besides, it was his great grand dad that began the Sanussi movement and I believe Omar Mukhtar was a Sanussi follower himself.

I have heard that the original Sanussi himself was a black man, a true Muur. I will confirm this soon.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Kinda wonder though, why the Moroccan Berbers put up with that. I have no clue as to the current political situation there. I wonder if they are afraid of European intervention too?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Kinda wonder though, why the Moroccan Berbers put up with that. I have no clue as to the current political situation there. I wonder if they are afraid of European intervention too?

Just off the wire April 24, 2011:

CASABLANCA, Morocco (Reuters) - Thousands took to the streets of Morocco on Sunday in peaceful demonstrations to demand sweeping reforms and an end to political detention, the third day of mass protests since they began in February.

Desperate to avoid the turmoil that toppled leaders in Tunisia and Egypt, authorities have already announced some reforms to placate demands that King Mohammed cede more powers and limit the monarchy's extensive business influence.....

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFJOE73N04520110424

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Wow - See the Turk and European Dominoes FALL!!!!

It will be a GREAT DAY IN AFRICA when the process is complete.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The last piece was Morocco. After that we then smarten those Arab-Negros of Sudan.

Then we will have to clean our houses south of the Sahara. Get rid of loser attitude, get rid of mental frameworks that set us back.

After those days, it will indeed be said of the earth, "that it was as if the Gods returned back to life..."

--------------------
Lionz

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com