EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » The Truth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Truth
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was written by a guy named David Duke over at Stormfront. You see there's an anti-stormfront site called MootStormfront that's pretty good...I think (I haven't really been to the forums before but to the front page). They have profiles over all the higher stormfront people and ol'Duke was one of them. When I read this quote I thought of our trolls we have here.

There are many on stormfront that chat for hours on end, I hope they will begin to divide their time a bit. Chat for a while, encourage the other Stormfronters and then go out and raid the thousands of other forums out there with tens of millions of readers! Post our ideas, facts, links to our articles and websites. Do this for an hour a day and one person could literally bring a thousand more registered Stormfront participants in just one month.

The mask has been pulled off of our trollers!

Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com