EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » (European) AMH affinities (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: (European) AMH affinities
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Faheemdunkers:
quote:
Clearly outside of Africa is was cold and not suited for tropical body plan development.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been proposed that heat adapted, relatively long-legged Homo sapiens from Africa replaced the cold adapted, relatively short-legged Homo neandertalensis of the Levant and Europe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J Hum Evol 32 (1997a) 423]
Bogin B, Rios L. et al.

That's completely wrong. While European Neanderthals were cold adapted, those from West Asia show much higher indices and were warm adapted. "Tropical" doesn't come into it. That's just Afrocentric trickology again. You should just use the term "hot", but then again as I have shown those in tropical (Humid) areas have much lower indices than desert adapted. This is precisely why Allen's rule is not universal -- its contradicted by the lower indices found in tropical regions because of the humidity. Populations in those zones are not elongnated, as sweating is not effective.

So once again we have two things:

(a) The climatic definition of tropical in relation to adaptation and biology.

(b) The bogus afronut definition.

If you want to use (a) then the only Africans who are tropically adapted are those Pygmies and palaeo-Negrids. If we use (b) the answer is reversed.

--- West Asian Neanderthals were warm adapted like modern circum-mediterranean populations. There was no mythical "wandering Africans" giving them those post-cranial indices...

J Hum Evol. 1997 May;32(5):423-48.

Body proportions in Late Pleistocene Europe and modern human origins.

Holliday TW.

Source

Department of Anthropology, College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia 23187-8795, USA.

Abstract

quote:

Body proportions covary with climate, apparently as the result of climatic selection. Ontogenic research and migrant studies have demonstrated that body proportions are largely genetically controlled and are under low selective rates; thus studies of body form can provide evidence for evolutionarily short-term dispersals and/or gene flow. Following these observations, competing models of modern human origins yield different predictions concerning body proportion shifts in Late Pleistocene Europe. Replacement predicts that the earliest modern Europeans will possess "tropical" body proportions (assuming Africa is the center of origin), while Regional Continuity permits only minor shifts in body shape, due to climatic change and/or improved cultural buffering. This study tests these predictions via analyses of osteometric data reflective of trunk height and breadth, limb proportions and relative body mass for samples of Early Upper Paleolithic (EUP), Late Upper Paleolithic (LUP) and Mesolithic (MES) humans and 13 recent African and European populations. Results reveal a clear tendency for the EUP sample to cluster with recent Africans, while LUP and MES samples cluster with recent Europeans. These results refute the hypothesis of local continuity in Europe, and are consistent with an interpretation of elevated gene flow (and population dispersal?) from Africa, followed by subsequent climatic adaptation to colder conditions. These data do not, however, preclude the possibility of some (albeit small) contribution of genes from Neandertals to succeeding populations, as is postulated in Bräuer's "Afro-European Sapiens" model.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
What the hell is a Kafrids? I have never heard of that ethnic background.

The term is found in Baker (1974). It's a Negroid subtype, inbetween palaeo-Negroid and Nilotid in post-cranial indices.

Palaeo-Negroids are tropically adapted like Pygmies and are found in West Africa:

-

The Kafrid takes an intermediate position between the palaeo-Negroid and elongnated desert adapted Nilotid form:

-

Nilotids are in contrast more slender.

If you look though all look obviously Negroid in cranial features and hair texture. This is why they are just subraces or clinal 'end types'. Even Hiernaux (1975) who criticized race typology, ended up agreeing with most of this.

quote:
Africans are more diverse than the small diverse set of Europeans, who basically all have the same facial shape.
Caucasoids, have much more physical diversity than Negroids. "Africans" is not a race.

It depends on what you pick and choose. I think you at least have this small bit of intelligence. What you've posted is just a small portion. And I am not really sure what kind of ethnic West African background those men are. Perhaps you can elaborate, "Africana expert"? lol

-

-

-

-

quote:
Originally posted by Myra Wysinger:
 -

Stone Age tools uncovered in Yemen point to humans leaving Africa and inhabiting Arabia perhaps as far back as 63,000 years ago, archaeologists report. "The expansion of modern humans out of Africa and into Eurasia via the Arabian Peninsula is currently one of the most debated questions in prehistory," begins a report led by Anne Delagnes of France's Université Bordeaux. The archaeologists report from the site of Shi'bat Dihya located in a wadi, or gully, that connects Yemen's highlands to the coastal plains of the Red Sea.

The age of the site puts it squarely at a time when early modern humans were thought to be first emigrating from Eastern Africa to the rest of the world. "The Arabian Peninsula is routinely considered as the corridor where migrating East African populations would have passed during a single or multiple dispersal events," says the study. "It has also been suggested that the groups who colonized South Asia rapidly expanded from South and East Africa along the Arabian coastlines around 60 ka BP (60,000 years ago), bringing with them a modern behavioral package including microlithic (stone) backed tools, ostrich-eggshell beads or engraved fragments.

One new site is the study's subject, Shi'bat Dihya, located along the Wadi Sudud. Excavating down to a level dating to perhaps 63,000 years ago, when the region was quite arid, the team found some '5,488 artifacts' - Stone Age blades, pointed blades and pointed flakes, nearly an inch long or longer, as well as the bones of 97 animals, mostly cows, horses, pigs and porcupines. Finding tool-makers so far inland, nearly 75 miles from the coast, surprised the study team, as most models of human expansion picture our ancestors migrating along the coasts on their way to Europe and Asia. (Source: USAToday (July 6, 2012))

Verónica Fernandes et al, The Arabia Cradle: Mitochondrial Relicts of the First Steps along the Southern Route out of Africa, The American Journal of Human Genetics 90 (2012): 1-9.

“European researchers say genetic studies suggest the first humans leaving the Horn of Africa to the rest of the world first settled in Arabia.” “Arabia saw first humans out of Africa,” Science News, UPI.com, 1/26/2012 (Source)

Archaeogenetics indicate that the progenitor African group that gave birth to today’s human population migrated out of Africa into Arabia about 70,000 years ago. Richard Gray, writing for the Telegraph [UK] announced May 09, 2009:

“The entire human race outside Africa owes its existence to the survival of a single tribe of around 200 people who crossed the Red Sea 70,000 years ago, scientists have discovered… Research by geneticists and archaeologists has allowed them to trace the origins of modern homo sapiens back to a single group of people who managed to cross from the Horn of Africa and into Arabia. From there they went on to colonize the rest of the world.” (Source)

-

This is the face of the earliest known modern European — a man or woman, with startling African-like features. This sculpture was created by Richard Neave, one of Britain's leading forensic scientists, using fossilized fragments of skull and jawbone found in a cave several years ago. The face shows the close links between the first European settlers and their immediate African ancestors. This head is based on remains of one of the earliest known anatomically modern Europeans. The lower jawbone was discovered by potholers in the Carpathian mountains in Romania in 2002. The rest of the fragments were found the following year. The bones were carbon-dated to between 34,000 and 36,000 years ago when Europe was occupied by two species of human. They were the Neanderthals, who had arrived from Africa tens of thousands of years earlier, and the more recent modern human, also known as Cro-Magnons. (Source)

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

The term is found in Baker (1974). It's a Negroid subtype, inbetween palaeo-Negroid and Nilotid in post-cranial indices.
Oh okay, I was under the assumption it meant disbeliever in Arabic. Thanks for the explanation btw.(sarc)

وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلاَئِكَةِ اسْجُدُواْ لآدَمَ فَسَجَدُواْ إِلاَّ إِبْلِيسَ أَبَى وَاسْتَكْبَرَ وَكَانَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ

Kaffir (Arabic, Kâfir, an infidel).

A name given to the Hottentots, who reject the Moslem faith. Kafiristan, in Central Asia, means “the country of the infidels.”
“The affinity of the Kafir tribes … including the Kafirs proper and the people of Congo, is based upon the various idioms spoken by them, the direct representatives of a common, but now extinct, mother tongue. This aggregate of languages is now conveniently known as … . the Bantu linguistic system.”—K. Johnston: Africa, p. 447.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Clearly outside of Africa is was cold and not suited for tropical body plan development.

quote:
It has been proposed that heat adapted, relatively long-legged Homo sapiens from Africa replaced the cold adapted, relatively short-legged Homo neandertalensis of the Levant and Europe

J Hum Evol 32 (1997a) 423]
Bogin B, Rios L. et al.

That's completely wrong. While European Neanderthals were cold adapted, those from West Asia show much higher indices and were warm adapted. "Tropical" doesn't come into it. That's just Afrocentric trickology again. You should just use the term "hot", but then again as I have shown those in tropical (Humid) areas have much lower indices than desert adapted. This is precisely why Allen's rule is not universal -- its contradicted by the lower indices found in tropical regions because of the humidity. Populations in those zones are not elongnated, as sweating is not effective.

So once again we have two things:

(a) The climatic definition of tropical in relation to adaptation and biology.

(b) The bogus afronut definition.

If you want to use (a) then the only Africans who are tropically adapted are those Pygmies and palaeo-Negrids. If we use (b) the answer is reversed.

--- West Asian Neanderthals were warm adapted like modern circum-mediterranean populations. There was no mythical "wandering Africans" giving them those post-cranial indices...

J Hum Evol. 1999 May;36(5):549-66.
Brachial and crural indices of European late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic humans.

Holliday TW.

Source

Department of Anthropology, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana 70118, USA. thollid@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu

Abstract

quote:

Among recent humans brachial and crural indices are positively correlated with mean annual temperature, such that high indices are found in tropical groups.

However, despite inhabiting glacial Europe, the Upper Paleolithic Europeans possessed high indices, prompting Trinkaus (1981) to argue for gene flow from warmer regions associated with modern human emergence in Europe. In contrast, Frayer et al. (1993) point out that Late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic Europeans should not exhibit tropically-adapted limb proportions, since, even assuming replacement, their ancestors had experienced cold stress in glacial Europe for at least 12 millennia.

This study investigates three questions tied to the brachial and crural indices among Late Pleistocene and recent humans. First, which limb segments (either proximal or distal) are primarily responsible for variation in brachial and crural indices? Second, are these indices reflective of overall limb elongation? And finally, do the Late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic Europeans retain relatively and/or absolutely long limbs? Results indicate that in the lower limb, the distal limb segment contributes most of the variability to intralimb proportions, while in the upper limb the proximal and distal limb segments appear to be equally variable.

Additionally, brachial and crural indices do not appear to be a good measure of overall limb length, and thus, while the Late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic humans have significantly higher (i.e., tropically-adapted) brachial and crural indices than do recent Europeans, they also have shorter (i.e., cold-adapted) limbs.

The somewhat paradoxical retention of "tropical" indices in the context of more "cold-adapted" limb length is best explained as evidence for Replacement in the European Late Pleistocene, followed by gradual cold adaptation in glacial Europe.

You are losing it, I mean you lost it.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^ Troll that's a waste those pictures at the end. There's no caption so people will not know what it is and just ignore it.
I know what it is. I put up a caption earlier.
But you already posted it like 4 times already. Why are you so redundant? Swenet and Djeshiti don't post the same pictures over and over again, it's lame.
( I know I'm not going to stop you, so keep spamming, I'm just talking to myself here as therapy)

Posts: 42932 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
^^^^ Troll that's a waste those pictures at the end. There's no caption so people will not know what it is and just ignore it.
I know what it is. I put up a caption earlier.
But you already posted it like 4 times already. Why are you so redundant? Swenet and Djeshiti don't post the same pictures over and over again, it's lame.
( I know I'm not going to stop you, so keep spamming, I'm just talking to myself here as therapy)

All you need to know, is that both crania show similarities. And yes, I know you're talking to yourself. lol

Now, begone...

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
quote:
Your use of the word "tropical" is not climatic. Like Zaharan and other Afronuts you use the bogus astronomical definition -- which has no link to climate or race.

Which is, of course, totally irrelevant. Tropical when used in reference to osteological adaptations refers to temperature, not to climate, as in a 'tropical rainforest' climate. Hence, why 'tropically adapted' is the mirror opposite of 'cold adapted'. Read a book, dumb phuckin' moron.

quote:
Khoisans are adapated to the desert heat, but they are not tropical. Tropical adaptation is adaptation to humid heat, not arid climatic conditions.

You're talking out your ass. Tropical is clearly used in relation to high temperatures, regardless of humidity. Does Bronze age Egypt strike your dumbass as a non-arid, rainforest? If not, it must mean Egypto-Nubians come from a humid-hot environment, according to your own retarded claim that tropically-adapted can only refer to being adapted to hot-humid climates.

quote:
I said Forest Negroes, meaning palaeo-Negroids.

LMAO. If not West and Central Africans, who are the Negroids whom you described earlier as tropically adapted, with Khoisan in between, and whites below?

quote:
Those ancestral Negroids that moved out of the tropical belt into peripheral zones, moved into desert environments and became "elongnated" (wrongly called tropical by the Afronuts).

LMAO. You're talking out of your ass. as usual. Again, you're undermining your own claims, which you fail to pick up on due to your mental retardation. Without the slightest measure of inner conflict, you've claimed on the one hand that only hot-humid climates feature tropically adapted humans, and on the other hand you cite Raxter saying that Circum-Mediterraneans aquired tropically adapted limbs in Egypt, which, BTW, has a DESERT climate.

quote:
The only reason Afronuts use the astronomical definition is because - it covers a wider geographical area and so you can claim all non-tropical adapated peoples are "Black", when numerous aren't such as the Khoisans, Aethiopids and North African Caucasoids.

Explain this data, lying ass pig. If 'Afronuts' are unjustly claiming that 'Ethiopids' are tropically adapted, explain why your 'Ethiopids' are even more tropically adapted than Ancient Egypto-Nubians, according to your girl Raxter:

Sudanese and Ethiopians (the modern groups geographically closest to ancient
Egyptians and Nubians) assessed in the present study generally plot closer to other
tropical groups, possessing narrower body breadths, greater SA/BM, less mass relative
to stature, and narrower body breadths relative to stature (Figures 23-26), translating
into more linear body plans for Sudanese and Ethiopians compared to early Northeast
African groups.

Data fabricating, lying ass pig.

Bitch boy is running away again
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tropical when used in reference to osteological adaptations refers to temperature, not to climate, as in a 'tropical rainforest' climate. Hence, why 'tropically adapted' is the mirror opposite of 'cold adapted'. Read a book, dumb phuckin' moron.

In biological literature, "tropical" only refers to humid heat environments. Those inhabitants of deserts are not tropically adapted - they are the opposite and elongnated to increase sweating which in humid climate is non-effective.

Where I have sometimes used "tropical" I have employed the putative Afrocentric definition while debating Afronuts. It was only since this thread started a debate on the real definition, I provided it.

quote:
LMAO. If not West and Central Africans, who are the Negroids whom you described earlier as tropically adapted, with Khoisan in between, and whites below?
Kafrids, Nilotids (e.g. Hiernaux's "elongnated Africans"). Yet they aren't tropically adapted, they are adapted to dry heat.

quote:
LMAO. You're talking out of your ass. as usual. Again, you're undermining your own claims, which you fail to pick up on due to your mental retardation. Without the slightest measure of inner conflict, you've claimed on the one hand that only hot-humid climates feature tropically adapted humans, and on the other hand you cite Raxter saying that Circum-Mediterraneans aquired tropically adapted limbs in Egypt, which, BTW, has a DESERT climate.
Only in this thread has the climatic definition of tropical been raised where I have exposed how the Afrocentric definition is false. Elsewhere I just went along with the Afronut definition as this question of its proper use in biological literature was never raised, since it now was - I have provided the real definition.

quote:
Explain this data, lying ass pig. If 'Afronuts' are unjustly claiming that 'Ethiopids' are tropically adapted, explain why your 'Ethiopids' are even more tropically adapted than Ancient Egypto-Nubians, according to your girl Raxter:

Sudanese and Ethiopians (the modern groups geographically closest to ancient
Egyptians and Nubians) assessed in the present study generally plot closer to other
tropical groups, possessing narrower body breadths, greater SA/BM, less mass relative
to stature, and narrower body breadths relative to stature (Figures 23-26), translating
into more linear body plans for Sudanese and Ethiopians compared to early Northeast
African groups.

I've never read that paper. I merely quoted from Hamiticforums, and another forum thread which is entitled "refuting Zaharan's tropical africans" or something similar. These papers don't interest me.

quote:
Data fabricating, lying ass pig.
That would be you idiot. (a) You've been exposed disorting the literature of Coon (b) and now how you use a false definition of "tropical".
Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UPDATED LIST OF FAHEEM DUNKER'S LIES AND FABRICATIONS:

1.You've fabricated your claim that Bar Yosef said that the Mushabian was excavated in Upper and Lower Egypt

2.You've fabricated your claim that Indians never cluster with certain Africans, whether metrically or non-metrically

3.You've fabricated your claim that Mesolithic Nubians and Natufians had wavy hair

4.You've fabricated your claim that the Mediterranean 'race' is free of negroid traits per Coon

5.You've fabricated your claim that Wadi Halfans can't be negroid because of their browridges, since the remains you classify as undoubtedly negroid, (Asselar man and Iwo Eleru) have brow ridges

6.You've fabricated your claim that your fake Australoid phenotypical cluster (Palaeo-americans, Wadi Halfans, Jebel Sahabans, Natufians, European Eurafricans, Mesopotamian Eurafricans, Arabian Veddoids, Indian Veddoids etc) is a cluster of related people

7.You've failed to explain why modern descendants of those ancient populations have zero Australian aboriginal ancestry, but African ancestry with Mesolithic time depths instead.

8.You've fabricated your claim that sub species or races are identifiable by morphological clusters

9.You've fabricated your claim that there have never been studies that detected African affinities with Iranian/Iraqi prehistorical skeletal remains

10.You've fabricated your claim that the Natufian Homo 3 individual had brow ridges, since it consists of a mandible

11.You've fabricated your claim that the Natufian Homo 3 individual was described as having prognathism

12.You've fabricated your claim that Homo 3 was the only Natufian individual with prognathism

13.You've fabricated your claim that Keith's analysis of the Shukbah remains were somehow refuted or inaccurate

14.You've fabricated your claim that Coon retracted his view of minor Negroid affinities in the Shuqbah Natufians series

15.You've fabricated your claim that Tigray Ethiopians are the only Ethiopians with leptorrhine averages

16.You've fabricated your claim that all Tigray Ethiopians are leptorrhine

17.You've fabricated your claim that non-leptorrhiny in Cushitic speaking groups is necessarily due to admixture with negroid groups.

18.You've fabricated your claim that Wolpoff's list of Erectus to Australoid continuation traits denote a special relationship indicative of continuation.

19.You've fabricated your claim that only groups that inhabit tropical rainforests are considered tropical populations in Anthropology.

20.You've fabricated your accusation that the tropics don't include non-humid zones, and that claims to the contrary are 'bogus', 'astronomical' and 'afronut', not realizing that such facts have been tested and accepted as valid for decades now, and are known as Bergman's and Allen's rule.

21.You've fabricated your claim that Central and West Africans don't have high crural and brachial indices, which you then undermined by saying that Negroids are at the top end of the distal limb spectrum, and by saying that only hot-humid climates produce tropically adapted populations

22.You've fabricated your claim that Bantu speakers have moved into the desert and 'turned elongated'. I dare your dumbass to cite one example where desert inhabiting Bantu speakers turned into 'elongated' Africans.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The filthy, thin lipped, flat assed, stringy haired monkey now insists on talking about OUR ancestral fathers (Khoisan peoples)

You can shut the filthy wicked, low IQ monkey down quite easily by informing the reprobate that the Khoisan peoples possess ZERO% neanderthal admixture. This devil insists on talking about OUR ancestral fathers while neglecting its own zoo animals fathers, which happen to be 48 chromosome sprs (Neanderthal, Denosovan) I guess if my father was a 48 chromosome ape, Id lie and try to assume the identity of human being too! The crackers daddy is a 48 chromosome ape with some monley added in the ungodly mix too! (RH factor)

You really have to love watching this low IQ, degenerate pink assed monkley talk about cats! bwahahahaha!!!!! The filthy sub species reprobate does not even understand why I utilize the liger and Tigon in my dissection of the ape Hybrid, sub species cracker! LOL

ALL cats with the exception of some found in South Americas possess 38 chromosomes! that goes from a house cat to a Lion to a tiger. They ALL possess 38 chromosomes!

Lions and tigers share the same # of chromosomes but are two different species

Then same applies to dogs, which is another animal that these filthy monkeys love to utilize. ALL dogs from the poodle to the wolf share 78 chromsomes

Which brings us to the degenerate, filthy cracker! While it is true that these evil abominations possess 46 chromosomes... when you peep back the onion on these monmsters, you find RECENT common ancesters for these reprobates!

For example there is 48 chromosome ape Neanderthal, Denisovan)

Then you have 42 chromosome monkey (Rh factor)

and of course they also possess human DNA as well!

This MIX all happened within the last 100,000 years folks! There is absoluetl,y no question that the white man is not a true human! it is an ape hybrid and a sub species with THREE SEPERATE species of DNA running through this abominations veins

I guess if I were a low IQ pink assed monkey, Id be talking about cats too!

This enitire site except for myself is comprised of one person who has created fake names where he holds conversations with itself! There are too many of these fake names to list, because the fake names are EVERYone THAT posts here, and that includes EVERYONE except for myself of course! Some of the more prominent the fake names are
1) Mike111
2) The Lioness
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M
9) Oshun
10) Egmond Codfried
11) Djehuti
12) Zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova
13) DHDoxies

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really??! I mean must we really regress to the old racial 'mugshots'?? It's bad enough the Castrated Anglo cite debunked Coonian literature, now he has to bring up the Coonian mugshots as well. [Embarrassed]
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh okay, I was under the assumption it meant disbeliever in Arabic. Thanks for the explanation btw.(sarc)

وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلاَئِكَةِ اسْجُدُواْ لآدَمَ فَسَجَدُواْ إِلاَّ إِبْلِيسَ أَبَى وَاسْتَكْبَرَ وَكَانَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ

A name given to the Hottentots, who reject the Moslem faith. Kafiristan, in Central Asia, means “the country of the infidels.”
“The affinity of the Kafir tribes … including the Kafirs proper and the people of Congo, is based upon the various idioms spoken by them, the direct representatives of a common, but now extinct, mother tongue. This aggregate of languages is now conveniently known as … . the Bantu linguistic system.”—K. Johnston: Africa, p. 447.

LMAO [Big Grin] That's the thing about this Anglo nut is that he loves throwing out all these ridiculous refuted terminologies that no anthropologist uses anymore if only one or two ever did! "Kafrid" a subtype of Negroid?? And then we have "palaeo-Negroid" and "Nilotid". And here I thought the Negroid race has no diversity as the castrated fool has repeated incessantly. LOL
Posts: 26260 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
20.You've fabricated your accusation that the tropics don't include non-humid zones, and that claims to the contrary are 'bogus', 'astronomical' and 'afronut', not realizing that such facts have been tested and accepted as valid for decades now, and are known as Bergman's and Allen's rule.
They are rules, not laws. There are exceptions. The two exceptions to Allen's rule in Africa are:

(a) Khoisans, who are desert adapted but are not elongnated. Look at their brachial/crural indices and you will see they are closer to West Asians and even some Europeans than other desert adapted peoples.

(b) Pygmies, who despite living in a hot environment, live in non-dry but humid heat. Their brachial/crural indices are lower for adaptive reasons.

--- (a) Coon (1982) explains through calcium defiency. (b) is explained through the fact populations in humid environments do not sweat so they are not elongnated.

Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-- Khoisans cluster closer with West Asians/Europeans in limb metrics/indices (excluding body breadth) before Negroids -- yet according to the Afronuts the Khoisands are "tropical africans". lol. Their "Tropical" definition is just employed so they can steal as many different morphological variations as possible under a single bogus label.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
In biological literature, "tropical" only refers to humid heat environments.

Then explain why South African San and Australian aboriginals are described as living in a tropical climate by templeton et al, despite the high lattitudes Templeton assigns to them, indicating they lived outside the hot-humid areas to their North:

-

quote:
Those inhabitants of deserts are not tropically adapted

Totally fabricated, as usual.

quote:
Kafrids, Nilotids (e.g. Hiernaux's "elongnated Africans")

False. I have never come across one instance where Hiernaux describes Southern African Bantu's or the stereotypical extemely tall and slender Nilotes as an 'elongated African'.

quote:
I've never read that paper. I merely quoted from Hamiticforums, and another forum thread which is entitled "refuting Zaharan's tropical africans" or something similar. These papers don't interest me.

I give three sh!ts about whether those papers interest you. You said that Ethiopians were cold adapted, and in your typical, all too familiar deceptive, face-saving ways, you talk about everything other than the fact that that citation made the observation that Ethiopians cluster with Africans, in just about any post-cranial way imaginable.

quote:
That would be you idiot. (a) You've been exposed disorting the literature of Coon

Is that why you've yet to refute what I said when I paraphrased him? What's taking you so long to refute what I'm saying then, fag? Where did Coon say that exotic ancestry get in the way of a Mediterranean classification, and what exotic influences were in the Levant per Coon, 10ky ago, other than Caucasoid?

quote:
(b) and now how you use a false definition of "tropical".

See above fag. And try not to let that screen shot from Templeton et al coward you into running away again, only to come back and open new can of worms, like you've done five times in a row now.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

here is an interesting 2009 anthroscape thread where the black woman above, listing her politics as "right" makes a thread called "second round of classify me"
white supremacist moderator Crimson Guard steps in with the same obsolete terms and pics used in this thread to "help" her:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/1961815/1/

Crimson Guard: "Also see here for instance on a site that specializes more in the German authors writings where most of the terms you want to use come from:"

http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss2.htm

the greenhorn, pyramidoligist was probably taking notes

Crimson Guard then stumbles:
"See, thats the problem with the terms and authors that used them. Your better off sticking to Coon who just used Congoids and Capoids. Judging from the pictures I showed above, you do resemble the Paleo-Negroid type more than the Sudanid. But even to them authors, the Paleo-Negroid was primarily Bantu peoples mixed with other types like the Sudanid(standard Negrid)."

her profile "rockstar135

ethnicity: West Indian

Interests veganism, country western bars, vegan food, message boards, paleolibertarian politics
http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/profile/380457/

if you put "rockstar135" in google she is a member of other forums as well

her other anthroscape threads:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/search/?c=2&mid=380457
start on september

Posts: 42932 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Really??! I mean must we really regress to the old racial 'mugshots'?? It's bad enough the Castrated Anglo cite debunked Coonian literature, now he has to bring up the Coonian mugshots as well. [Embarrassed]
quote:
quote:
quote:

LMAO [Big Grin] That's the thing about this Anglo nut is that he loves throwing out all these ridiculous refuted terminologies that no anthropologist uses anymore if only one or two ever did! "Kafrid" a subtype of Negroid?? And then we have "palaeo-Negroid" and "Nilotid". And here I thought the Negroid race has no diversity as the castrated fool has repeated incessantly. LOL
The anthropologists I know use them. The Serbian goverment funded a recent anthropological report on the racial types in Serbia, still using terms like "Dinaric" "Atlanto-Mediterranean", "Alpine", "Nordid", "Baltid" etc. Additionally some modern forensic anthropologists still recognise the tripartite Caucasoid division of Nordids, Meds, and Alpines.
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The filthy, thin lipped, flat assed, stringy haired monkey now insists on talking about OUR ancestral fathers (Khoisan peoples)

You can shut the filthy wicked, low IQ monkey down quite easily by informing the reprobate that the Khoisan peoples possess ZERO% neanderthal admixture. This devil insists on talking about OUR ancestral fathers while neglecting its own zoo animals fathers, which happen to be 48 chromosome sprs (Neanderthal, Denosovan) I guess if my father was a 48 chromosome ape, Id lie and try to assume the identity of human being too! The crackers daddy is a 48 chromosome ape with some monley added in the ungodly mix too! (RH factor)

You really have to love watching this low IQ, degenerate pink assed monkley talk about cats! bwahahahaha!!!!! The filthy sub species reprobate does not even understand why I utilize the liger and Tigon in my dissection of the ape Hybrid, sub species cracker! LOL

ALL cats with the exception of some found in South Americas possess 38 chromosomes! that goes from a house cat to a Lion to a tiger. They ALL possess 38 chromosomes!

Then same applies to dogs, which is another animal that these filthy monkeys love to utilize. ALL dogs from the poodle to the wolf share 78 chromsomes

Which brings us to the degenerate, filthy cracker! While it is true that these evil abominations possess 46 chromosomes... when you peep back the onion on these monmsters, you find RECENT common ancesters for these reprobates!

This MIX all happened within the last 100,000 years folks! There is absoluetl,y no question that the white man is not a true human! it is an ape hybrid and a sub species with THREE SEPERATE species of DNA running through this abominations veins

This enitire site except for myself is comprised of one person who has created fake names where he holds conversations with itself! There are too many of these fake names to list, because the fake names are EVERYone THAT posts here, and that includes EVERYONE except for myself of course! Some of the more prominent the fake names are
1) Mike111
2) The Lioness
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M
9) Oshun
10) Egmond Codfried
11) Djehuti
13) DHDoxies

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
"See, thats the problem with the terms and authors that used them. Your better off sticking to Coon who just used Congoids and Capoids. Judging from the pictures I showed above, you do resemble the Paleo-Negroid type more than the Sudanid. But even to them authors, the Paleo-Negroid was primarily Bantu peoples mixed with other types like the Sudanid(standard Negrid)."

Another revealing comment from CG who exposes himself again as a fake account, you can go through his comments for years and years and see the errors. Palaeo-Negrids are not associated with Bantus. The palaeo-Negrids are Forest Negroes. The subtype associated with Bantu is largely Kafrid. CG pretends to "book collect Coon" yet distorts his views, misquotes his literature (remember the whole Fulani affair) and just gets about everything else wrong.
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) Mike111
2) The Lioness
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M
9) Oshun
10) Egmond Codfried
11) Djehuti
13) DHDoxies

Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Crimson_Guard

Note that the same time he misquoted Coon on the Fulani, the same quote appears on tons of Afronut sites or by Afrocentric posters:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/history/1586864-ivan-van-sertima-european-distortion-african-4.html

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=456960&page=5

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/37274-Razib-does-it-again-The-great-Eurasian-explosion/page6

Just a coincidence CG wants us to believe. The same he wants us to believe he made a typing error because he owned a different book edition. This is despite the fact the book only went through one edition. LOL.

Also it can't be a typing error:

Horrid misquote which led to afrocentics creating straw man out of Coon's views:

""In northern Nigeria are the Hausa, a numerous and widespread people who are skilled craftsmen and clever traders. Beyond them and among them are the Fula or Peul, and the related Fulani, called people who invaded the agricultural regions of the western Sudan, founded dynasties, and have been overthrown from time to time. All of them are Caucasoids in a sense, and somewhat like the Somalis, but are lighter skin color, being usually a light reddish brown."

The real quote:

""In northern Nigeria are the Hausa, a numerous and widespread people who are skilled craftsmen and clever traders. Beyond them and among them are the Fula or Peul, and the related Fulani, cattle people who have invaded the agricultural regions of the western Sudan, founded dynasties, and been overthrown from time to time. All of them are Caucasoids in a sense, and somewhat Negroid. The Fula are noted for their lean build and narrow faces, like the Somalis, but they are lighter in slighter skin color, being usually a light reddish brown."

See how the bold was omissed on purpose. A typing error can not accidently leave out text... furthermore the sentence he ommissed led to countless afrocentric straw man threads. So it wasn't an accident.

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) Mike111
2) The Lioness
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M
9) Oshun
10) Egmond Codfried
11) Djehuti
13) DHDoxies

YOU CAN LOOK AT A FEW OF THE MONKEYS FAKE WEBSITES HERE! THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF MANY THAT THIS PINK ASSED MONKEY USES TO TRY AND FOOL YOU

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=007680;p=1#000031

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Another revealing comment from CG who exposes himself again as a fake account, you can go through his comments for years and years and see the errors. Palaeo-Negrids are not associated with Bantus. The palaeo-Negrids are Forest Negroes. The subtype associated with Bantu is largely Kafrid. CG pretends to "book collect Coon" yet distorts his views, misquotes his literature (remember the whole Fulani affair) and just gets about everything else wrong.
You are in a time warp and are not aware what the current standard anthropological terms are
"kafrid" is obsolete and pejorative, and seldom used at all

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) Mike111
2) The Lioness
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M
9) Oshun
10) Egmond Codfried
11) Djehuti
13) DHDoxies

YOU CAN LOOK AT A FEW OF THE MONKEYS FAKE WEBSITES HERE! THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF MANY THAT THIS PINK ASSED MONKEY USES TO TRY AND FOOL YOU

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=007680;p=1#000031

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Am J Phys Anthropol. 2010 Jun;142(2):287-302.

Body proportions of circumpolar peoples as evidenced from skeletal data: Ipiutak and Tigara (Point Hope) versus Kodiak Island Inuit.

Holliday TW, Hilton CE.

Source

Department of Anthropology, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118, USA. thollid@tulane.edu

Abstract

quote:

Given the well-documented fact that human body proportions covary with climate (presumably due to the action of selection), one would expect that the Ipiutak and Tigara Inuit samples from Point Hope, Alaska, would be characterized by an extremely cold-adapted body shape.

Comparison of the Point Hope Inuit samples to a large (n > 900) sample of European and European-derived, African and African-derived, and Native American skeletons (including Koniag Inuit from Kodiak Island, Alaska) confirms that the Point Hope Inuit evince a cold-adapted body form, but analyses also reveal some unexpected results. For example, one might suspect that the Point Hope samples would show a more cold-adapted body form than the Koniag, given their more extreme environment, but this is not the case.

Additionally, univariate analyses seldom show the Inuit samples to be more cold-adapted in body shape than Europeans, and multivariate cluster analyses that include a myriad of body shape variables such as femoral head diameter, bi-iliac breadth, and limb segment lengths fail to effectively separate the Inuit samples from Europeans. In fact, in terms of body shape, the European and the Inuit samples tend to be cold-adapted and tend to be separated in multivariate space from the more tropically adapted Africans, especially those groups from south of the Sahara.

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) Mike111
2) The Lioness
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M
9) Oshun
10) Egmond Codfried
11) Djehuti
13) DHDoxies

Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
Then explain why South African San and Australian aboriginals are described as living in a tropical climate by templeton et al, despite the high lattitudes Templeton assigns to them, indicating they lived outside the hot-humid areas to their North.

Take a look at a climatic map:

-

Only a small portion of Australia has a tropical environment. Within this zone (north-east) you find the Barrineans (quasi-Negritids), who are a very different morphological type to Australoids.

quote:
Totally fabricated, as usual.
Deserts are dry heat environments, not humid. They are not tropical. Even look at the above Australia map, or any climatic chart.

quote:
False. I have never come across one instance where Hiernaux describes Southern African Bantu's or the stereotypical extemely tall and slender Nilotes as an 'elongated African'.
"The Negroid type is not homogeneous: the classification by Hiernaux (1975) distinguished five groups (Bushmen, Pygmies and Pygmoids, elongated Africans, West African and Bantu". (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994, p. 167)

These are all just interchangable with Baker's (1974) ids (West African = palaeo-Negrid, Bantu = Kafrid, elongnated African = Nilotid), with the exception that Bushmen are a seperate major taxon (Khoisanids or Coon's Capoids).

quote:
You said that Ethiopians were cold adapted, and in your typical, all too familiar deceptive, face-saving ways, you talk about everything other than the fact that that citation made the observation that Ethiopians cluster with Africans, in just about any post-cranial way imaginable.
Aethiopids and Caucasoid Horners are not elongnated like Nilotids. As Coon remarks, Horners match near-easteners in their post-cranial indices.

quote:
Is that why you've yet to refute what I said when I paraphrased him? What's taking you so long to refute what I'm saying then, fag? Where did Coon say that exotic ancestry get in the way of a Mediterranean classification, and what exotic influences were in the Levant per Coon, 10ky ago, other than Caucasoid?
Crania with high NI's Coon asserts show other racial "tendencies", nowhere does he label such crania homogenous Mediterranean.

Unless you can show where Coon doesn't say other "tendencies" and labels them Med taxonomically with wide nasal indices - you continue to make a complete prat out of yourself. You are too ignorant to admit you made a mistake (you never quoted first the proper passage in full, and therefore omissed the "tendencies" part out)... [Roll Eyes] Anyone who reads this thread can go back and see how you made that error.

quote:
See above fag. And try not to let that screen shot from Templeton et al coward you into running away again, only to come back and open new can of worms, like you've done five times in a row now.
See the maps. As usual you have been refuted. The only tropical climate in Australia is a small region to the north-east.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Khoisan man
 -

Morrocan man
 -
people as dark as this Moroccan man probably don't have ancestry going back in the above tropic of cancer part of North Africa. He's probably more recent to the area.
Much of North Africa is above the Tropic of Cancer,
Most of Alergia, Morocco, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia.

The Khoisans have lived for thousands of years at a similar distance from the equator. As expected they have a lighter skin tone than Africans closer to the equator.

Below another Moroccan. He is lighter like the Khosian man.
as far as skin tone goes it would be easier to believe he could have an older ancestry in this above the Tropic of Cancer North African region than the darker skinned man who might be more similar in skin tone to someone from the Sahel.

-

As per Khoisans, as a topic unto themsleves everybody should go back to my thread
"The genetic prehistory of southern Africa : Khoisan"

I posted some more information from a good book on Human Adpatation with a chapter on Khoisans, aka San Bushmen.
Also see the link to that book for other chapters on human adaptation in various parts of the word. You will also see aboriginees are mentioned briefly in the Bushmen chapter as well.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Trutheccentric Dunkers Debunk:

Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies
By Jared M. Diamond

-

-

-

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) Mike111
2) The Lioness
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M
9) Oshun
10) Egmond Codfried
11) Djehuti
13) DHDoxies

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Low-latitude (sub-tropical) deserts resulting from global air circulation pattern.
quote:

The warm tropics form a belt around the equator where the tropical heat generates rising, unstable air. As it climbs, the air condenses the moisture evaporated from the warm tropical seas and forests, and produces the heavy downpours that characterize the wet tropics. As it moves away from the equator at high altitudes, the air cools again and eventually starts descending towards the midlatitudes, some 3000 km away from the equator both north and south. The air masses heat in their descent and, having lost their moisture during their tropical ascent, they become extremely dry.

Once Lush Sahara Dried Up Over Millennia

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/05/080508-green-sahara.html

trop·ic (trpk)
n.
a. Either of two parallels of latitude on the earth, one 23°27 north of the equator and the other 23°27 south of the equator, representing the points farthest north and south at which the sun can shine directly overhead and constituting the boundaries of the Torrid Zone.
b. Tropics or tropics The region of the earth's surface lying between these latitudes.
2. Astronomy Either of two corresponding parallels of celestial latitude that are the limits of the apparent northern and southern passages of the sun.
adj.
Of or relating to the Tropics; tropical.
[Middle English tropik, from Old French tropique, from Late Latin tropicus, from Latin, of a turn, from Greek tropikos, from trop, a turning; see trep- in Indo-European roots.]

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tropics

Definition of TROPIC

: either of the two parallels of terrestrial latitude at a distance of about 231⁄2 degrees north or south of the equator where the sun is directly overhead when it reaches its most northerly or southerly point in the sky — compare tropic of cancer, tropic of capricorn
plural often capitalized : the region lying between the tropics

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tropic

Definition of tropic
noun
the parallel of latitude 23°26ʹ north (tropic of Cancer) or south (tropic of Capricorn) of the equator.
Astronomy each of two corresponding circles on the celestial sphere where the sun appears to turn after reaching its greatest declination, marking the northern and southern limits of the ecliptic. (the tropics) the region between the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn.

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/tropic

Definition of tropical

adjective
1of, typical of, or peculiar to the tropics:
tropical countries
a tropical rainforest
very hot and humid:
some plants thrived in last year’s tropical summer heat
2 archaic of or involving a trope; figurative.
Derivatives

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/tropical

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) Mike111
2) The Lioness
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M
9) Oshun
10) Egmond Codfried
11) Djehuti
13) DHDoxies

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) Mike111
2) The Lioness
3) clyde winters
4) Amun-Ra The Ultimate
5) Swenet
6) alTakruri
7) Charlie Bass
8) Doug M
9) Oshun
10) Egmond Codfried
11) Djehuti
13) DHDoxies

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

“Results indicate that the Qafzeh-Skhul hominids have African-like, or tropically adapted, proportions, while those from Amud, Kebara, Tabun, and Shanidar (Iraq) have more European-like, or cold-adapted, proportions. This suggests that there were in fact two distinct Western Asian populations and that the Qafzeh-Skhul hominids were likely African in origin - a result consistent with the "Replacement" model of modern human origins.. What we can say, however, is that in the Holocene,
humans from southwest Asia do not exhibit tropically adapted body shape..”

--Holliday, T. 2000. Evolution at the Crossroads. Amr Anthr, 102. 54-68
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:

No dumb phuck. You didn't answer my question, and your silly climatic map doesn't help your dumb ass. Why did Templeton et al label the dry Khoisan climate tropical, if, as you say, only hot-humid climates qualify as such among biologists? Why does Brace label hot-dry regions in Africa 'tropics'?

It makes far better sense to regard the adaptively
significant features seen in the Horn of Africa as solely an in situ response
on the part of separate adaptive traits to the selective forces present in the hot dry
tropics of eastern Africa.

--Brace (1993)

You have yet to cite one modern anthropologist who considers the tropical adaptations to refer exclusively to tropical rainforests.

quote:
"The Negroid type is not homogeneous: the classification by Hiernaux (1975) distinguished five groups (Bushmen, Pygmies and Pygmoids, elongated Africans, West African and Bantu". (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994, p. 167)

Dumb fag, I'm going to ask you again: where did Hiernaux label South African Bantu speakers and stereotypical Nilotes 'elongated Africans'? You have yet to cite one anthropologist who considers the tropical adaptations to refer exclusive to tropical rainforests.

quote:
elongnated African = Nilotid

Totally fabricated, and you're exposed by the fact that you have yet to cite where Hiernaux said this. The only Nilotes that were considered to have elongated features by Hiernaux are Maasai-like Nilotes, and Hiernaux attributed this to genetic differences compared to Sudani Nilotes.

quote:
Aethiopids and Caucasoid Horners are not elongnated like Nilotids.

LMAO. Another fabricated claim that needs to be listed among the claims you've fabricated. It'll be a cold day in hell before you'll find a Hiernaux quoted as saying that 'elongated africans' refers more to Nilotes than to Cushitic and Semitic speaking Horners.

quote:
As Coon remarks, Horners match near-easteners in their post-cranial indices.

Prove it, because we all know what a lying data fabricating fag you are by now. In the meantime, I take it Coon never strayed from this postion:

These modern Hamites have long spindly legs, thin hands, and narrow wrists, while their bodies are correspondingly thin and attenuated.
--Coon

^I dare your dumbass to cite a single Middle Eastern population that qualifies for the above. These characteristics are generally shared with negroids populations, as was noted by Raxter in her comment that Ethiopians and modern Nubians have narrow bi-illiac widths, low body mass and resulting linear bodies.

quote:
Crania with high NI's Coon asserts show other racial "tendencies", nowhere does he label such crania homogenous Mediterranean.

He does. As a matter of fact, in his description of the 'Mediterranean proper' he says that negroid tendencies are normal for certain Mediterranean remains:

Represents the paedomorphic or sexually undifferentiated Mediterranean form, and often carries a slight negroid tendency.
--Coon

^You can ignore this sentence all you want, but as promised, I'm going to keep slamming it in your face, until you stop willfully ignoring it, and acknowledge its existence.

quote:
Unless you can show where Coon doesn't say other "tendencies" and labels them Med taxonomically with wide nasal indices
Of course he is going to note ''other tendencies'', becuase, and this has yet to penetrade your thick skull, Coon sees those ''other tendencies'' as normal for his sexually undifferentiated Mediteranean subtype:

Represents the paedomorphic or sexually undifferentiated Mediterranean form, and often carries a slight negroid tendency.
--Coon

quote:
You are too ignorant to admit you made a mistake (you never quoted first the proper passage in full, and therefore omissed the "tendencies" part out)...

Already addressed this a thousands times, but your mental retardation is getting in the way of your reading comprehension. There is no need to be talking about other tendencies when Coon already classed those remains as 'Mediteranean' numerous times by referring to them as such. If your reply is that those remains couldn't have been Mediteranean because of their other tendencies, YOU'RE in disagreement with Coon, Chamla et al, not me, faggot. As a matter of fact, you're also in disagreement with your self, since you've said a few posts ago that Austaloids can have all sorts of other tendencies due to admixture. All your sources have classified broad nosed remains as 'Mediteranean', from Coon's Naqadans and Badarians, to Chamla's broad nosed Khanguet el Muhaad 5 specimen.

quote:
See the maps. As usual you have been refuted. The only tropical climate in Australia

Only a brain dead phuck face such as yourself would forward a climate map as proof when what's required, according to your own goal post (you said ''in biological literature''), is corroboration from modern Anthropological literature that tropical adaptations only arise in tropical rainforests.
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you could read properly I said tropical climate in regards to race. Templeton doesn't believe races exist. He's garbage.

Coon, Garn and Birdsell in their study "Races" (1950) which was the first detailed study of race and adaptation -- show that tropical adaptation is to humid heat only. Deserts or arid environments are dry heat. Those in humid tropical areas do not sweat, hence they are not elongated, but are shorter statured with lower brachial and crural indices. So in no way are African Pygmies or palaeo-Negroids "tropical".

Nowhere did I claim Bantu's are elongated -- I claimed they are Kafrids, intermediate between elongated (dry heat) and tropical (humid), only for sake of convenience are they sometimes lumped in with the Nilotids:

quote:

The Kafrid takes an intermediate position between the palaeo-Negroid and elongnated desert adapted Nilotid form.

All of this is explained in Baker (1974).

Hiernaux's terms are interchangable with the ids. Kafrid = Bantu, Nilotid = elongated African, West African = palaeo-Negrid.

Hiernaux (1975) clusters Nilotes (Nilotids) as a "Nilotic variety" within the elongated african. The only main difference is the NI.

Hiernaux only distinguishes 5 groups:

Nilotids fall in this scheme under elongated Africans. So as usual you are wrong.

"Hiernaux (1975) distinguished five main groups" (Cavalli-Sforza, 1986; Bender, 1996).

Hiernaux' elongated taxon however is not homogenous. Somalis and so forth are Caucasoid admixed, but this was a theory Hiernaux attempted to disprove (but failed).

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^Odd, I have never heard any African group call themselves any of those names, as per above. I wonder why this is?

Bantu is not a ethnic group, but a linguistic group.

Ps. Elijah Muhammad called the white men the devil. I however, am not sure if he meant it as homogenous.

Isis. 2004 Sep;95(3):394-419.

Racial science in social context: John R. Baker on eugenics, race, and the public role of the scientist.

Kenny MG.

Source

Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada.

Abstract

quote:

In 1974 a British biologist, John Randal Baker (1900-1984), published a large and controversial book simply entitled Race that reiterated persistent eugenicist themes concerning the relation between race, intelligence, and progress. The history of Baker's book is a case study in the politics of scientific publishing, and his ideas influenced scholars associated with later works such as The Bell Curve. Baker, a student of Julian Huxley, was a longtime participant in the British eugenics movement and opponent of what he took to be a facile belief in human equality. In 1942, together with Michael Polanyi, he founded the Society for Freedom in Science to oppose those who advocated the central planning of scientific research. Baker's eugenics, political activities, and views on race express an elitist individualism, associated with the conservative wing of the eugenics movement, that this paper explores in the context of his career as a whole.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
"The Negroid type is not homogeneous: the classification by Hiernaux (1975)

[Big Grin]
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Hiernaux' elongated taxon however is not homogenous. Somalis and so forth are Caucasoid admixed, but this was a theory Hiernaux attempted to disprove (but failed).

Somalis are by far African, with very less admixture from the Caucasus, let alone the overall Somali population. You've failed.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
If you could read properly I said tropical climate in regards to race. Templeton doesn't believe races exist. He's garbage.

LMAO. You're not even making sense right now. You're talking incoherent brabble. What the phuck is ''tropical climate in regards to race'' supposed to mean? What does Templeton's beliefs in regards to race have to do with his recognition that the tropics include hot-dry areas, and that this recognition is ubiquitous in modern anthropological literature? You're one irrational, brain-dead and barely functioning son of a b!tch, aren't you?

If you're going to respond, at least respond to my posts, instead your own posts. You've lost on all counts. You've been reduced to replying selectively or not at all. You're a coward, and a lying, data fabricating one, at that. All you do is lie and making up data. When you and me or some other member of the forum disagreed, you've never been correct/supported by factual data; not even one phucking time. To make up for this, you've created fake accounts--that have now mysteriously disappeared--to come to your aid and defend your lies that the Pyramidologists accounts all over the net weren't yours.

Your own sources disagree with you, every single one of them. Even your butt-buddies over at the Hamitic Union have destroyed your retarded ideas about the Iberomaurusian/Capsian remains when you ran to them for help when I was obliterating your claims regarding those cultures. Low life piece of sh!t.

quote:
quote:

No dumb phuck. You didn't answer my question, and your silly climatic map doesn't help your dumb ass. Why did Templeton et al label the dry Khoisan climate tropical, if, as you say, only hot-humid climates qualify as such among biologists? Why does Brace label hot-dry regions in Africa 'tropics'?

It makes far better sense to regard the adaptively
significant features seen in the Horn of Africa as solely an in situ response
on the part of separate adaptive traits to the selective forces present in the hot dry
tropics of eastern Africa.

--Brace (1993)

You have yet to cite one modern anthropologist who considers the tropical adaptations to refer exclusively to tropical rainforests.

quote:

Dumb fag, I'm going to ask you again: where did Hiernaux label South African Bantu speakers and stereotypical Nilotes 'elongated Africans'? You have yet to cite one anthropologist who considers the tropical adaptations to refer exclusive to tropical rainforests.

quote:
elongnated African = Nilotid

Totally fabricated, and you're exposed by the fact that you have yet to cite where Hiernaux said this. The only Nilotes that were considered to have elongated features by Hiernaux are Maasai-like Nilotes, and Hiernaux attributed this to genetic differences compared to Sudani Nilotes.

quote:
Aethiopids and Caucasoid Horners are not elongnated like Nilotids.

LMAO. Another fabricated claim that needs to be listed among the claims you've fabricated. It'll be a cold day in hell before you'll find a Hiernaux quoted as saying that 'elongated africans' refers more to Nilotes than to Cushitic and Semitic speaking Horners.

quote:
As Coon remarks, Horners match near-easteners in their post-cranial indices.

Prove it, because we all know what a lying data fabricating fag you are by now. In the meantime, I take it Coon never strayed from this postion:

These modern Hamites have long spindly legs, thin hands, and narrow wrists, while their bodies are correspondingly thin and attenuated.
--Coon

^I dare your dumbass to cite a single Middle Eastern population that qualifies for the above. These characteristics are generally shared with negroids populations, as was noted by Raxter in her comment that Ethiopians and modern Nubians have narrow bi-illiac widths, low body mass and resulting linear bodies.

quote:

He does. As a matter of fact, in his description of the 'Mediterranean proper' he says that negroid tendencies are normal for certain Mediterranean remains:

--Coon

^You can ignore this sentence all you want, but as promised, I'm going to keep slamming it in your face, until you stop willfully ignoring it, and acknowledge its existence.

quote:
Unless you can show where Coon doesn't say other "tendencies" and labels them Med taxonomically with wide nasal indices
Of course he is going to note ''other tendencies'', becuase, and this has yet to penetrade your thick skull, Coon sees those ''other tendencies'' as normal for his sexually undifferentiated Mediteranean subtype:

--Coon

quote:
You are too ignorant to admit you made a mistake (you never quoted first the proper passage in full, and therefore omissed the "tendencies" part out)...

Already addressed this a thousands times, but your mental retardation is getting in the way of your reading comprehension. There is no need to be talking about other tendencies when Coon already classed those remains as 'Mediteranean' numerous times by referring to them as such. If your reply is that those remains couldn't have been Mediteranean because of their other tendencies, YOU'RE in disagreement with Coon, Chamla et al, not me, faggot. As a matter of fact, you're also in disagreement with your self, since you've said a few posts ago that Austaloids can have all sorts of other tendencies due to admixture. All your sources have classified broad nosed remains as 'Mediteranean', from Coon's Naqadans and Badarians, to Chamla's broad nosed Khanguet el Muhaad 5 specimen.

quote:
See the maps. As usual you have been refuted. The only tropical climate in Australia

Only a brain dead phuck face such as yourself would forward a climate map as proof when what's required, according to your own goal post (you said ''in biological literature''), is corroboration from modern Anthropological literature that tropical adaptations only arise in tropical rainforests.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Distribution Patterns of Ants within Australia

Major habitat types in Australia
quote:

Australia is a large and diverse continent with habitats ranging from dry, sandy deserts to lush tropical rainforests (see map at right and Habitats).

These different habitats form distinct patterns across the Australian landscape, patterns which have a strong impact on the distribution of ants.

-

http://anic.ento.csiro.au/ants/distribution_patterns.aspx

What sort of climate do Australia’s tropical savannas have?

quote:

The tropical savannas of northern Australia have two starkly different seasons: the 'wet' and the 'dry'. The intensity and length of these seasons will vary depending on the latitude, topography and distance from the coast. These are European classifications – Aboriginal people will divide the year more finely with often six or more distinct seasons recognised.

The wet months, December to March, are hot and humid interspersed with torrential downpours and contrast with the dry months of May to August which have low humidity, little to no rain and cooler, wider-ranging temperatures. These two major seasons are separated by brief periods of variable conditions.

http://www.savanna.org.au/all/faq.html#climate

-

-

Melanoma and Other Skin Cancers

By Mary S. Brady, MD1, Aradhana Kaushal, MD2, Christine Ko, MD2, Keith Flaherty, MD3 | 14 oktober 2011
1 Division of Surgery, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
2 Radiation Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute
3 Division of Hematology/Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital

Geography The rates of melanoma and other skin cancers are highest where fair-skinned Caucasians migrated to lower latitudes, with annual sun exposure that is substantially higher than their historically native climates. Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Israel bear a disproportionate burden of skin cancer. In Australia, melanoma is the third most common cancer. In the United States, Hawaii and the desert Southwest have the highest rates of skin cancer of all kinds and melanoma.

-

-

-

-

http://www.cancernetwork.com/cancer-management/moles-melanomas/article/10165/1802671

Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
LMAO. You're not even making sense right now. You're talking incoherent brabble.What the phuck is ''tropical climate in regards to race'' supposed to mean? What does Templeton's beliefs in regards to race have to do with his recognition that the tropics include hot-dry areas, and that this recognition is ubiquitous in modern anthropological literature?

I asserted scientific authorities on race, who have studied climatic adaptation support the definition I have outlined. Tropical climate is only humid heat environments. I'm not interested in your non-climatic definition.

Like a true retard you then responded quoting a bogus authority. Templeton is not an authority on race, he's a loon who denies they exist.

-

Find me a race realist who disagrees with what I posted. Quoting people who deny races exist really just proves my point, not yours.

Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
Mostly tropical, but they are not humid all year. Tropical climate is characterised by season-long precipitation. Savannas have a mixed humid-dry climate, but for convenience are classified under tropical in the Köppen climate classification.* Click here. They are six or more months tropical (humid) every year, hence they can be considered as having tropical climate.

-

Tropical climate is A only.

Tropical: anual precipitations are higher than evaporations. The climate is therefore humid.

- Zaharan and Swenet are both idiots who don't grasp the basics. The funny thing is that their Afrocentric model actually stresses adaptation, yet they don't know the slightest thing about climate and adaptation. They continue to use a bogus definition of "tropical" that has nothing to do with climate.

Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Zaharan had the ignorance to claim Köppen's climate classification supported his definition, not mine. But look at the above map. Note how he never responded before when this was shown. I wonder why? [Roll Eyes]
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
Nowhere does Coon label any of those specimens Mediterranean. Once again all you are doing is cutting off passages to distort them.

What you cut off from:

"Represents the paedomorphic or sexually undifferentiated Mediterranean form, and often carries a slight negroid tendency."

Is this: "Type already met in Portugal and Palestine in Late Mesolithic".

Now go read his chapter on the Natufians.

As already noted, Coon discusses the appearance of another race (Negroid) in some of the Natufian crania (a view though he later retracted by 1962).

"The wide, low-vaulted nose, in combination with prognathism, gives a somewhat negroid cast to the face [...] These late Natufians represent a basically Mediterranean type with minor negroid affinities."

Hence the 'Med Proper' morphological type (Deniker's Ibero-Insulars) do not carry Negroid tendencies -- Coon only regarded the Natufians to.

Again to expose how you distort quotes:

The full quote:

"Type already met in Portugal and Palestine in Late Mesolithic. Represents the paedomorphic or sexually undifferentiated Mediterranean form, and often carries a slight negroid tendency."

Your lame cut:

"Represents the paedomorphic or sexually undifferentiated Mediterranean form, and often carries a slight negroid tendency."

People can see through your lies and distortions. They only have to go to Coon's chapter on Natufian's to see the context.

You are the "brain dead phuck face suffering from mental retardation". I'm not the one distorting quotes idiot. Unlike you I own these texts and have spent years studying them.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Find me a race realist who disagrees with what I posted.

Your request follows the same low IQ, bizarre reasoning pattern as the rest of your posts. There is no need for me to find race realists who disagree with what you say, because you haven't established first that there is disagreement along those lines in the first place. You've never demonstrated that multi-race/mono-race proponents in anthropology disagree in their identification of what tropical adaptations are, and where they arise.

As a matter of fact, you haven't even established what the concept of race has to do with tropical adaptations. Yet you expect me to go on a wild goose chase to find you multi-race proponents who disagree with you. According to you that is a logical proposition to make. This fits nicely with your record of erratic behavior because everything you've said in this thread and elsewhere is flat-out bizarre and fabricated.

quote:
As already noted, Coon discusses the appearance of another race (Negroid) in some of the Natufian crania
Another flat out lie. Nowhere does he say they were only a few Negroid crania among the Shuqbah series, who arrived there through admixture. He says the negroid traits are prevalent through the series (''and a prevalence of prognathism'') but that the Mediterranean overall impression weighed heavier than the minor negroid traits (which he says elsewhere are normal for this strain of Mediterraneans):

The skulls which Keith describes are of a peculiarly Mediterranean
type
, with a cephalic index ranging from 72 to 78, thus rivalling the sub-
dolichocephalic head form of short statured Mediterraneans
living today.
The brain cases are of medium size, and the faces absolutely small. The
lower jaws are also small and weakly developed, with little chin promi-
nence and a prevalence of alveolar prognathism. The wide, low- vaulted
nose, in combination with prognathism, gives a somewhat negroid cast
to the face. The browridges are smooth, and the whole system of muscular-
ity in the male but slightly developed. These late Natufians represent a
basically Mediterranean type
with minor negroid affinities. 13 There was,
apparently, a change of race during the Natufian. These small Mediter-
raneans
must have brought their microliths from some point farther south
or east, impelled by changes of climate.

quote:
Nowhere does Coon label any of those specimens Mediterranean.

Again, flat out lie. You're obviously seriously mentally ill, as evinced by your repeated attempts to deny the reality that Coon was classifying the remains as 'Mediterranean' in this sentence (regardless of any other minor affinities):

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Mostly tropical, but they are not humid all year. Tropical climate is characterised by season-long precipitation. Savannas have a mixed humid-dry climate, but for convenience are classified under tropical in the Köppen climate classification.* Click here. They are six or more months tropical (humid) every year, hence they can be considered as having tropical climate.

-

Tropical climate is A only.

Tropical: anual precipitations are higher than evaporations. The climate is therefore humid.

- Zaharan and Swenet are both idiots who don't grasp the basics. The funny thing is that their Afrocentric model actually stresses adaptation, yet they don't know the slightest thing about climate and adaptation. They continue to use a bogus definition of "tropical" that has nothing to do with climate.

Green Sahara

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/09/green-sahara/gwin-text.html

Desert Climates (BS, BW)

Semi-arid Hot Climate (BSh) or Low-latitude Steppe
This climate is found surrounding the low-latitude deserts. You cannot distinguish between Bsh and BWh climates by temperature only, but consider precipitation also. Although the precipitation in the BSh climate is not very much, it is greater than the deserts. The typical steppe has 10" precipitation per year and always less than 30". Seasonal distribution varies. BSh climates on the equator side receive 80% of rainfall during the high-sun period when the ITCZ migrates to the region. The steppes on the poleward side of the low-latitude deserts experience maximum precipitation during the low-sun period. Precipitation is mainly from cyclonic fronts that occasionally swing far south. The water balance shows a deficit throughout the year.

Low-Latitude Deserts (BWh)

These deserts lie approximately between 18-28 in both hemispheres. They coincide with the equatorward edge of the subtropical high pressure belt and trade winds. Includes the world's great deserts: Sahara, Sonoran, Thar, Kalahari, Great Australian. Environmental conditions are harsh; searing heat is present most of the year. Air flows generally downward so air masses that cause rain rarely penetrate the area. There is a general lack of precipitation with no pattern developed.

quote:

Köppen climate classification, widely used, vegetation-based empirical climate classification system developed by German botanist-climatologist Wladimir Köppen.

His aim was to devise formulas that would define climatic boundaries in such a way as to correspond to those of the vegetation zones (biomes) that were being mapped for the first time during his lifetime. Köppen published his first scheme in 1900 and a revised version in 1918. He continued to revise his system of classification until his death in 1940. Other climatologists have modified portions of Köppen’s procedure on the basis of their experience in various parts of the world.

The Köppen classification has been criticized on many grounds. It has been argued that extreme events, such as a periodic drought or an unusual cold spell, are just as significant in controlling vegetation distributions as the mean conditions upon which Köppen’s scheme is based. It also has been pointed out that factors other than those used in the classification, such as sunshine and wind, are important to vegetation. Moreover, it has been contended that natural vegetation can respond only slowly to environmental change, so that the vegetation zones observable today are in part adjusted to past climates. Many critics have drawn attention to the rather poor correspondence between the Köppen zones and the observed vegetation distribution in many areas of the world. In spite of these and other limitations, the Köppen system remains the most popular climatic classification in use today.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/322068/Koppen-climate-classification
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And Zaharan had the ignorance to claim Köppen's climate classification supported his definition, not mine. But look at the above map. Note how he never responded before when this was shown. I wonder why? [Roll Eyes]

^^I have already responded in detail you stupid piece
of shiit. You are not fooling anyone with your bogus diversions.
Your moronic denials only expose you for the idiot you are.
BUt if you want more, go ahead, be my guest. You
ain't causing me any extra work.

LET'S RECAP:

Faheem dumba said:
The term (tropical) I was using was putitive to the Afocentric definition of "tropical", which as I have shown is actually false and not climatic. Those of the tropical climatic region in Sub-Sahara Africa, such as Pygmies and Forest Negroids ('true Blacks') do not in fact show high brachial or crural indices -- they are adapted instead to humid heat environments.

Khoisans are adapated to the desert heat, but they are not tropical.

Tropical adaptation is adaptation to humid heat, not arid climatic conditions

-

The only thing you have shown Wanker boy is that you are an idiot.
You can't even keep your arguments straight. If Pygmies and "forest negroids"
live in the tropical forest then they DO live in a as you say "humid, heat
environment."
Think dumbass, think and exercise some logic... lmao...

And deserts do form part of the tropics you hapless buffoon. You are so incompetent
that even your fellow racists are embarassed by your pathetic carcass.

-------------------------------------------------

LET'S RECAP AGAIN:
--------------------------------------------------

"..Different authors use different terminology to denote a classification
by rainfall, season, mean temperature etc.. but it makes no difference.
Wetness, coolness, dryness, rainfall, temp, season, mix and match- makes no difference.
They are all variants WITHIN the tropics as the Koppen climate map below shows.

And dummy, the labels "tropical wet" and tropical
wet/dry" on your map all identify areas WITHIN the larger
tropical zone. Your own Koppen map shows this-
you keep debunking your own argument fool...
DUH....

-

Btw Zaharan, not even Keita uses your stupid terminology based on who can see the sun in the sky. He uses the term "Saharo-Tropical African Variant" (1981).

Hapless dullard! Must we yet again instruct you?
Keita uses "tropical" yes- to identify those in
the SAHARAN area that were tropical. Got it? He
STILL identifies them as tropical. DUH.. And you
are even more incompetent in your citation. Keita
did not use the terminology in "1981" as you claim.
Learn to cite accurately. End of today's lesson.
Quote:

”The Tropic of Cancer and The Tropic of Capricorn
The Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn each lie at 23.5 degrees latitude. The Tropic of Cancer is located at 23.5° North of the equator and runs through Mexico, the Bahamas, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, India, and southern China. The Tropic of Capricorn lies at 23.5° South of the equator and runs through Australia, Chile, southern Brazil (Brazil is the only country that passes through both the equator and a tropic), and northern South Africa.
The tropics are the two lines where the sun is directly overhead at noon on the two solstices - near June and December 21. The sun is directly overhead at noon on the Tropic of Cancer on June 21 (the beginning of summer in the Northern Hemisphere and the beginning of winter in the Southern Hemisphere) and the sun is directly overhead at noon on the Tropic of Capricorn on December 21 (the beginning of winter in the Northern Hemisphere and the beginning of summer in the Southern Hemisphere).
The reason for the location of the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn at 23.5° north and south respectively is due to the axial tilt of the Earth. The Earth is titled 23.5 degrees from the plane of the Earth's revolution around the sun each year.
The area bounded by the Tropic of Cancer on the north and Tropic of Capricorn on the south is known as the "tropics."

--From worldAtlas.com and Geographic Information - Page 33 Jenny Marie Johnson - 2003

Why do you think they are called the TROPIC of Cancer
and the TROPIC of Capricorn? You big dummy…

-

You're using the definition of where the Sun reaches a point directly overhead at least once during the solar year
--- a completely bogus definition in regards to population biology, and physical anthropology.

No stupid mothafuck. The definition, which I posted long
ago is shown below. You are so stupid it went over your head.
ANd do you realize that you continually debunk yourself
with your "refutations"? The lines mark out the tropics which is
defined by thermal requirements and, as the standard
definition shows below, include jungle, deserts
and mountainous highlands, at temperatures that
can be quite cool...

QUOTE:

"The thermal requirement for a tropical climate is
considered to be an average mean temperature
above 18 degrees C for the coldest month. Within this
average, tropics are also marked by receiving a
large amount of solar radiation throughout the
year with no true or distinct winter season.
Tropics not only include jungle, but deserts and
mountainous highlands as well. The cooler local
temperatures of these highlands are still within
the overall averages, and are still part of the
tropic zone, receiving high levels of solar
radiation and not having a thermally depressed
winter season. (Reading, Thompson and Millington 1995)."

--Kumar et al. 1999. Biodeterioration of Stone in Tropical Environments
and Reading, Thompson and Millington 1995. HUmid Tropical Environments. WIley PUb.

The tropics are astronomically clearly defined latitudes.. the sun reaches its
zenith at these two positions once a year, and within the area of the tropics
twice a year. That is the main reason that, within the tropics, the annual
variation of air temperature is smaller than its diurnal variation. Compared
with other thermal delimitations this is also true for high altitude mountains
without any limitations."
--Tropical Glaciers: Glaciers and Glaciations of the Rwenzori Mountains, Uganda.
2002. Kaser and Osmaston
-----------------------------------------------------------------

DEBUNKING ON KEITA
he 1981 paper in a UNESCO report is first where "tropical-african" is first traced. The 1993 paper I said is where Keita claims North African coastals are not tropical-africans but southern europeans:

"[...]coastal northern africans are viewed here as perhaps being biologically more, but not only, related to southern Europeans, primarily by gene flow." (Keita, 1993)

^^No fool. The term "tropical African" occurs is
not "traced" to 1981. It can be found in books going
back to the 1800s.

Keita explicity excludes north african coastals and other north africans from his "saharo-tropical-african" grouping.

And Keita does not "exclude" "north african
coastals and other north africans from
his "saharo-tropical-african" grouping."

The very quote you proffer debunks your own claim.
And diversionary smokescreens abut AC/DC wont save you,
nor will trying to hide your debunking above re
Diop and
Vansertima.Let me quote your own proof:

"[...]coastal northern africans are viewed here as perhaps being biologically more, but not only, related to southern Europeans, primarily by gene flow." (Keita, 1993)

^^Dumbass, Keita says more "but not only".
How therefore has he "excluded" "north african
coastals and other north africans from
his "saharo-tropical-african" grouping"?
It is clear
that southern Europeans are not the only relation
to the coastals, and the Sahara itself makes up a
large chunk of North Africa, that even in places
extends close to the Medit coast. SO how could "north Africans"
be "excluded" from the Saharan zone stupid muthafucka?

KHOISAN

"Several other long-range migration events have shaped the genetic l
andscape of Africa. Analyses of mtDNA and the Y chromosome supports
studies of classical polymorphisms as well as archaeological data indicating
that Khoisian-speaking populations (those whose languages contain clicks, which
includes the !Kung San) may have originated in Eastern Africa and migrated into
southern Africa >20 - 10kya (Cavalli-Sforza, 1997, Scozzari, et al. 1999). Analyses of
Y-Chromosome haplotype variation have identified that the most ancestral Y-chromosome
haplotype is present at moderate to high frequency in East African Sudanese and
Ethiopians, as well as in southern African !Kung San .."

-- Michael Crawford 2006. Anthropological Genetics: Theory, Methods and Applications. p. 363-364

"The shallower slope, that of the INuit, has a value of 0.77 versus
0.86 for the Khoisan, indicating thjat the tibiae of the cold-adapted
Inuit grow less per increment of femral growth theoughout their entire
ontogenetic sequence tha do those of the Khoisan. The Neanderthal
data points can be seen to follow the Inuit trajectory."
--Nancy Minugh-Purvis, Kenneth J. McNamara. Human Evolution through Developmental Change 2001

"Variation in limb proportions between prehistoric Jomon and Yayoi people of Japan are explored by this study. Jomon people were the descendents of Pleistocene nomads who migrated to the Japanese Islands around 30,000 yBP. Phenotypic and genotypic evidence indicates that Yayoi people were recent migrants to Japan from continental Northeast Asia who likely interbred with Jomon foragers. Limb proportions of Jomon and Yayoi people were compared using RMA regression and "Quick-Test" calculations to investigate relative variability between these two groups. Cluster and principal components analyses were performed on size-standardized limb lengths and used to compare Jomon and Yayoi people with other groups from various climatic zones. Elongated distal relative to proximal limb lengths were observed among Jomon compared to Yayoi people. Jomon limb proportions were similar to human groups from temperate/tropical climates at lower latitudes, while Yayoi limb proportions more closely resemble groups from colder climates at higher latitudes. Limb proportional similarities with groups from warmer environments among Jomon foragers likely reflect morphological changes following Pleistocene colonization of the Japanese Islands. Cold-derived limb proportions among the Yayoi people likely indicate retention of these traits following comparatively recent migrations to the Japanese Islands. Changes in limb proportions experienced by Jomon foragers and retention of cold-derived limb proportions among Yayoi people conform to previous findings that report changes in these proportions following long-standing evolution in a specific environment."
--Tempe et al. 2008. Variation in limb proportions between Jomon foragers and Yayoi agriculturalists from prehistoric Japan. Am J Phys Anthropol. 2008 Oct;137(2):164-74.

Previous studies report that Jomon foragers had
higher brachial and crural indices than Yayoi people
and were similar in limb proportions to low latitude,
tropical groups such as the African San (Yamaguchi,
1989).
--Temple et al, 2008

quote:
"At the same time, there is a genetic component. Low stature persists even under apparently favourable health conditions. The small body size and lean physique of living Khoisan peoples are often cited in human population biology texts as exemplary of adaptation to a hot, sometimes specifically desert, climate. Their low body-mass index is portrayed as support for Bergmann's and Allen's rules (cf. Molnar 1998, Relethford 1997)."
--Sealy and Pfeiffer (2000)
------------------------------

AND YOU ARE STILL RUNNING AWAY FROM SWENET'S EXPOSURE OF YOUR FABRICATIONS AND IDIOCY

Running away as usual, like the faggot that you've demonstrated yourself to be, time after time again. None of your ideas have withstood the test of scrutiny, and that's why you've repeatedly backed away from them:

1.You've fabricated your claim that Bar Yosef said that the Mushabian was excavated in Upper and Lower Egypt

2.You've fabricated your claim that Indians never cluster with certain Africans, whether metrically or non-metrically

3.You've fabricated your claim that Mesolithic Nubians and Natufians had wavy hair

4.You've fabricated your claim that the Mediterranean 'race' is free of negroid traits per Coon

5.You've fabricated your claim that Wadi Halfans can't be negroid because of their browridges, since the remains you classify as undoubtedly negroid, (Asselar man and Iwo Eleru) have brow ridges

6.You've fabricated your claim that your fake Australoid phenotypical cluster (Palaeo-americans, Wadi Halfans, Jebel Sahabans, Natufians, European Eurafricans, Mesopotamian Eurafricans, Arabian Veddoids, Indian Veddoids etc) is a cluster of related people

7.You've failed to explain why modern descendants of those ancient populations have zero Australian aboriginal ancestry, but African ancestry with Mesolithic time depths instead.

8.You've fabricated your claim that sub species or races are identifiable by morphological clusters

9.You've fabricated your claim that there have never been studies that detected African affinities with Iranian/Iraqi prehistorical skeletal remains

10.You've fabricated your claim that the Natufian Homo 3 individual had brow ridges, since it consists out of a mandible

11.You've fabricated your claim that the Natufian Homo 3 individual was described as having prognathism

12.You've fabricated your claim that Homo 3 was the only Natufian individual with prognathism

13.You've fabricated your claim that Keith's analysis of the Shukbah remains were somehow refuted or inaccurate

14.You've fabricated your claim that Coon retracted his view of minor Negroid affinities in the Shuqbah Natufians series

15.You've fabricated your claim that Tigray Ethiopians are the only Ethiopians with leptorrhine averages

16.You've fabricated your claim that all Tigray Ethiopians are leptorrhine

17.You've fabricated your claim that non-leptorrhiny in Cushitic speaking groups is necessarily due to admixture with negroid groups.

17.You've fabricated your claim that Wolpoff's list of Erectus to Australoid continuation traits denote a special relationship indicative of continuation.

18.There is no evidence of lineage loss in Upper Palaeolithic Australian, European, West Asian and Amerindian fossils; all fossil mtDNA lineages are attested in contemporaries, and none are pre-M or pre-N. No form of lineage loss can account for the lack of pre-M and pre-N lineages in Eurasians, and no explanations have been offered as to why Sub Saharan Africans have managed to maintain their pre-M and pre-N mtDNA. Additionally, the derived state of Eurasian DNA is also confirmed in genome-wide analysis, which is not subject to Wolpoff's silly caveat that pre-M and pre-N lineages in Eurasians may have died out due to lineage loss.

-----------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi-IDIOT EXPOSED PART 20: He tries ot make out that only rainforest
areas define the tropics and says:

The climatic tropical zone is limited to mostly western and central sub-sahara africa.
Posted by FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi_Pyramidologist osted 17 November, 2012 04:53 PM

When in fact any credible geography book denotes the tropics within the zone
marked out by the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn, a denotation itself based
on climate.

THE FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi-IDIOT EXPOSED- PART 19: He says there is no
OOA but the very "supporting reference" he proffers directy contradicts
his claim.
-------------------------
[b]Posted by FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi_Pyramidologist (Member # 18853) on 07 May, 2012 08:45 AM:

OOA never happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans

-----------------------------
The idiot gives a Wikipedia "reference" to back up his claim
but the very same "supporting reference" he gives
states that multi-regionalists acknowledge that
hominid species came from Africa in the first place.
Their argument is for continuity and distinct development
in separate locations AFTER the initial
OOA exit putting hominins in different places. This
approach STILL recognizes and acknowledges hominin OOA.

Quote from FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi-Idiot's "supporting" reference:
This species arose in Africa two million years ago as H. erectus and then spread out over the world, developing adaptations to regional conditions. Some populations became isolated for periods of time, developing in different directions, but through continuous interbreeding, replacement, genetic drift and selection, adaptations that were an advantage anywhere on earth would spread, keeping the development of the species in the same overall direction while maintaining adaptations to regional factors. By these mechanisms, surviving local varieties of the species evolved into modern humans, retaining some regional adaptations but with many features common to all regions.[10]

^^Note they say that their founding population Homo Erectus
came from Africa. In short, the FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi-idiot's own
"supporting" reference contradicts his claim. What
a pathetic fool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi- IDIOT EXPOSED - PART 18. The faker says Negroids are
defined as having Caucasoid admixture. But when he sees bla-ck models
with admixture he suddenly claims they aint black at all.
Originally posted by FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi_Pyramidologist:
posted 12 June, 2012 05:34 PM
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008168
Topic: Carleton Coon: Negoids are hybrids of Pygmies and Caucasians
[QB] Yes. A fact well known today.

''The Negroid type is not homogeneous.''
- Cavalli-Sforza et al 1994.

Hiernaux (1975) distinguishes the Pygmies to Negroids on the grounds the latter are
a product of the former (a recent mutation) but that there was probable geneflow with
Caucasoids as Coon (1967, 1982) maintains.

Also note that on page 123 of 'Living Races of Man', Coon also states that ''To this combination
may have been added remnant Capoid genes''. So Negroids are basically a recent mutation
from the Pygmies, but with Caucasoid/Capoid admixture.

^^Bitch please. Your own words contradict your punk ass.
Up above you say that "NEgroids" are a recent mutation
with Caucasoid/Capoid admixture. Look bich, look.
You say blacks are defined as having that admixture,
and quote your favorite racist, Carleton Coon to that effect.
But when your hypocrisy is exposed, you all of a
sudden deny that the black models posted are "really" black.
IN one thread "admixed" Negroes like the black models are
black, but when your idiocy is exposed, they suddenly ain't black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi-IDIOT EXPOSED PART 17: - He says there is
no sexual diomorphism in Africans or skeletal
differences between men and women, when the very
anthropologists he quotes say the opposite.

---------]Originally posted by FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi- Buffoon:
FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi_Pyramidologist member # 18853
posted 03 June, 2012 05:47 PM

FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi-Buffoon 17a-
"Frost and other anthropologists have noted
that sexual dimorphism in Negroids is completely
lacking. Check Frost's online blog."

FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi-Buffoon 17b-
"Black females are not lighter or different to black males in craniofacial terms."

^^Stupid muthafucka. The very Frost quote you paste says this:

Men and women differ in complexion
because of differing amounts of melanin and cutaneous blood flow; in short, women are
fairer, men browner and ruddier (Edwards & Duntley, 1939; Frost, 1988; Frost, 2005; Hulse,
1967; Jablonski & Chaplin, 2000). The size of this sex difference is still debated, largely
because most studies are poorly controlled for age (girls lighten only after puberty and
immediately before are actually darker than boys).."

FROM: Frost Peter, 2006. European hair and eye color, evidence of sexual selection?
Evolution and Human Behavior 27 (2006) 85–103u

------- Can't you read imbecile? ALL females differ from males
and are lighter. ALL human humans have sexual dimorphism to
one degree or another. SO how can blacks "completely lack"
said dimorphism according to you, when your own
boy Peter Frost says all human have it?

------- ANd in studies of crania men and women do show differences,
and these differences can be detected with a battery
of modern measurements, as already shown in previous
threads where your idiocy was destroyed- example
(zakrewski2004-Intra-population and temporal variation in ancient Egyptian crania)

your own peter frost debunks you:
---------------------------------------

"If this common selective force were sexual selection, it could have lightened European skin
color by acting on an existing sexual dimorphism. Men and women differ in complexion
because of differing amounts of melanin and cutaneous blood flow; in short, women are
fairer, men browner and ruddier (Edwards & Duntley, 1939; Frost, 1988; Frost, 2005; Hulse,
1967; Jablonski & Chaplin, 2000). The size of this sex difference is still debated, largely
because most studies are poorly controlled for age (girls lighten only after puberty and
immediately before are actually darker than boys). Investigators also try to exclude tanning by
measuring under the arm, where there is less subcutaneous fat and probably less dimorphism
in skin color, given that the lightness of a woman’s skin correlates with the thickness of her
subcutaneous fat (Mazess, 1967). In any event, sexual selection may have targeted this sex
difference, as suggested by a cross-cultural male preference for lighter complexioned women
and, conversely, by some evidence of a female preference for darker complexioned men
(Aoki, 2002; Feinman Feinman & Gill, 1978; Frost, 1988; Frost, 1994b; Frost, 2005; Van den Berghe
& Frost, 1986)."

FROM: Frost Peter, 2006. European hair and eye color, evidence of sexual selection?
Evolution and Human Behavior 27 (2006) 85–103

and:

"A different perspective on sexual dimorphism in skin pigmentation comes from the
recognition that human females require significantly higher amounts of calcium during
pregnancy and lactation and, thus, must have lighter skin than males in the same environment
in order to maximize their cutaneous vitamin D3 production (Jablonski and Chaplin 2000)...
Thus strong clinical evidence continues to support the hypothesis that lighter skin pigmentation
in females evolved primarily as a means to enhance the the potential for cutaneous vitamin
D production and maintain healthy long-term calcium status and skeletal health."

-- Human Evolutionary Biology. 2010. By Michael P. Muehlenbein
Damm you are one of the most pathetic idiots in existence.

Tell us -- were you born such a retarded shithead,
or were you originally a slug who managed to rise
to such prominence?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE IDIOT'S FAKE QUOTES AND CITATIONS - PART 16
quote:
Originally posted by FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi_Pyramidologist:
[QB]
E1b1b is not Negroid.

Read it an weep -

''Sub-Saharan Africans belong to subclades of E other than E1b1b, while most non-Africans who belong to haplogroup E belong to its E1b1b subclade.”
- Fulvio Cruciani et al, Phylogeographic Analysis of Haplogroup E1b1b (E-M215) Y Chromosomes Reveals Multiple Migratory Events Within and Out Of Africa, Am. J. Hum. Genet, p. 74)

^^The only thing is that the "quote above is a complete fake
and was never utter by Cruciani, as can be verified by looking at
his article: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1181964/?tool=pubmed

The foul faker doctored the quote not knowing the article has been much
discussed at ES. Testifying even more to his incompetence, Cruciani actually
does show E3b or E1b1b occuring in numerous places within "sub-Saharan" Africa.
The three main subclades of haplogroup E3b (E-M78, E-M81, and E-M34) and
the paragroup E-M35* are not homogeneously distributed on the African continent:
E-M78 has been observed in both northern and eastern Africa, E-M81 is restricted t
o northern Africa, E-M34 is common only in eastern Africa, and E-M35* is shared by
eastern and southern Africans (Cruciani et al. 2002)"

--Cruciani

And there is no "page 74" in the Cruciani article.
THE FAKER AND BUFFOON IS AGAIN BUSTED IN A LIE!

THE FAKER'S BOGUS CLAIM PART- 15 - QUOTE:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cassiterides:
posted 14 January, 2012 11:41 AM
If you are a white heterosexual male in Britain you have virtually zero chance of getting a job.
All the jobs go to blacks or other immigrants.

^^LOL - Idiotic nonsense.
As of 2001, 92.1% of the UK population identified
themselves as White, leaving 7.9%[270] of the UK
population identifying themselves as mixed race
or of an ethnic minority. The population of the
United Kingdom in the 2001 census was 58,789,194,
UK Office for National Statistics- 2001.

That leaves approx 54 million white people.
About 33% of that population were adult men.
Let's take away 8% or so for minorities. So you are saying then
that 25% of the approx 54 million white people
in the UK are all unemployed? Damn you are dumb,
but you only expose the bankruptcy of your racism.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fake C-Ass -Hole exposed PART 14 - BOGUS
"NORDIC BLONDS FLITTING AROUND EGYPT

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cassiterides:
posted 29 December, 2011 06:05 AM

Hetepheres II was a blonde

^^Hapless dullard, you are exposed in another lie.
Your own reference was checked. It yielded detailed
citations which revealed a quite different story.
Scholars say in the mainstream Cambridge Ancient History:

"We must give up the idea that she was of Libyan
origin, an attractive theory which was based on
blond hair of Hetepheres II, who was then thought
to be her daughter. It is now evident that the
yellow wig is part of a costume worn b other
great ladies."

--I. Edwards, C. Gadd, N. Hammond. 1971. The
Cambridge Ancient History. 3ed Volume 1, Part 2,
Early History of the Middle East

Yet another history says:
"The walls of this interior room are decorated
with hunting and fishing scenes, including a
charming image of Meresankh and her mother,
Hetepheres II picking lotus flowers from the
river.. The pillars have images of Meresankh
wearing a blond wig."

--P. Lacovara. 2004. The pyramids and the SPhinx: tombs and temples of GIza

THE FAKER EXPOSED- PART 13- HIS BOGUS CLAIM OF "NORDIC"
EGYPTIAN ROYALTY

quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
posted 28 December, 2011 05:40 PM
Early dynastic & old kingdom royalty was Nordic (blonde and fair skinned)

^^^Ha hahahahah you stupid mass of camel vomit!
Up above you reference scholar Frank Yurco, but here is
what Yurco said about the 12th Dynasty, debunking
your claim of "Nordic" Egyptian royalty. You
dumbass.... You are again debunked, with your own
"supporting" references... lmao...

"the XIIth Dynasty (1991-1786 B.C.E.)
originated from the Aswan region.4 As
expected, strong Nubian features and
dark coloring are seen in their sculpture
and relief work. This dynasty ranks as
among the greatest, whose fame far
outlived its actual tenure on the throne...
Because the Egyptian rulers of Nubian ancestry
had become Egyptians culturally; as pharaohs,
they exhibited typical Egyptian attitudes and
adopted typical Egyptian policies."

- (F. J. Yurco, 'Were the ancient
Egyptians black or white?', Biblical
Archaeology Review (Vol 15, no. 5,
1989)

-

THE FAKER EXPOSED- PART 12
HE says Egyptologists like Frank Yurco says the Egyptians were "Caucasoid"
--- "Virtually every egyptologist believes the egyptians were Caucasoid" --

BUt Yurco says nothing of the sort.. Here for example, is what he says
about the 12the Dynasty rulers aho were Nubian descent: They seem really
"Caucasoid"... yeah, right.. - quote-

"the XIIth Dynasty (1991-1786 B.C.E.)
originated from the Aswan region.4 As
expected, strong Nubian features and
dark coloring are seen in their sculpture
and relief work. This dynasty ranks as
among the greatest, whose fame far
outlived its actual tenure on the throne...
Because the Egyptian rulers of Nubian ancestry
had become Egyptians culturally; as pharaohs,
they exhibited typical Egyptian attitudes and
adopted typical Egyptian policies."

- (F. J. Yurco, 'Were the ancient
Egyptians black or white?', Biblical
Archaeology Review (Vol 15, no. 5,
1989)
-

Another dodge is to twist an old chat/forum discussion
statement by conservative Egyptologist Frank Yurco
out of context. Yurco rejected those who "a
priori"
claimed the Egyptians were "black",
that is, a dogmatic claim without presenting
empirical evidence. He never rejected reasonable
argument with data showing the Egyptians were
an indigenous African population -QUOTE:
.. basically a homogeneous African population
had lived in the Nile Valley from ancient to
modern times..
(Yurco 1996- An Egyptological
Review, in Black Athena Revisited)

The Faker exposed- part 11
quote:

^You claim Vanessa Williams is a black woman when her heritage is white welsh and native american

-------------------------------------------------------------

But when Marc Washingrton smoked him out, and the
actual facts were checked, FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi-Pyr/Cassifaker is lying
again:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1354054/Vanessa-Williamss-ancestry-revealed-Who-Do-You-Think-You-Are.html

According to the Faker, anyone with any white ancestry is not "really" black.
SO since a majority of African Americans have white ancestry ranging from 5 to 30%
then most Black Americans are not "truly" black you see...

THE FAKER EXPOSED- PART 10

quote:
^ Eurafrican is Caucasoid.

^^You are once again exposed. You said EurAfrican
is Caucasoid, and cited Serti in support. But using
your own citation any reader can see that Sergi
considers EurAfricans to be an amalgamation or mixture
of many types, directly contradicting your claim.

SErgi says: QUOTE:

"This human species, with cranial and facial characters thus well determined,
I call Eurafrican; and this because, having had its origin in Africa, where it
is still represented by many peoples, it has been diffused from prehistoric times
in Europe... The Eurafrican species thus falls into three races: the African,
with red-brown and black pigmentation.. Thus the Mediterranean stock is a race
or variety of the Eurafrican species."

--G. Sergi

You have again failed and are once again exposed.
------------------------------------------------------------

THE FAKER EXPOSED PART 9- HE CLAIMS ALL THESE HIGGINS "DISTORTIONS"
BUT WHEN ASKED TO NAME THE SPECIFIC WEBSITES OF THIS ALLEGED
"AFROCENTRIC' HORROR, HE RUNS AWAY. WHY IS THAT FAKER?

In fact, Godfrey Higgins ALSO says this about "negroes"
quote:

"I believe all the Blavk bambinos of Italy are negroes- not merely blacks;
this admitted, it would prove they very early date of their entrance into Italy." pg 286
pg 434
"the ancient Eturians had the countenances of Negroes, the same as the images of Buddah in INdia." pg 166
pg 474- "They aere in fact, all one nation, with one religion, that of Buddah, and they were originally NEgroes"
pg 59: "nor can it be reasonably doubted, that a race of Negroes formerly had power and pre-eminence in India"
pg 59- AS TO ETHIOPIA: And it is probable that an Ethiopian, a negro, correctly speaking, may have been meant, not merely a black person; and it seems probable that the following may have ben the real fact, viz, that a race of NEgroes or Blacks, but probably of the former, came to India to the west."

cASSIRETEDES own source debunks him. Note the footnote by
his own author- QUOTE: "may not have been
Negroes, though Blacks, though it is probably
they were so."

His own source says they may not have been Negroes
then adds: THOUGH IT IS PROBABLY THEY WERE SO."

^The Faker once again, debunks himself.
And he seems not to realize that Ethiopia is in
"sub-Saharan" Africa.. lol.. pathetic incompetent..

And he never shows these massive number of websites
"all over the internet". Like what? How many? If they
are "all over" then he should at least be able to give
direct links to 6 showing pages where the "Afrocentrics:
are "distorting" Higgins work. LEt's say what the faker
has besides hot air. Post DIRECT LINKS to 6 of
the huge number of alleged "Afrocentric" websites
where the Afrocentrics are "distorting" Higgins. SHow
how they are distorting Higgins with specific quotes
and specific context.

Watch the Faker duck and run when he is again called
on a claim, or make up yet another lie to cover his exposure...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FAKER EXPOSED- part 8:

quote:

Originally posted by FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi-Pyr/Cassiredes:
"Fair hair and light eyes colours are only found among Caucasoids, esp of
Europe.
"

But then, in your own thread, by your own hand,
you present a picture of an African albino that
has pale skin, light brown or hazel eyes and fair
hair. You said it was impossible, but then debunk
yourself with your own posted picture.. This is
like the 8-9th time you keep tripping over yourself
with lies, contradictions, and bogus claims.

-

------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP
The Faker exposed- part 7
Originally posted by FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi-Pyr/Cassiredes:
"Fair hair and light eyes colours are only found among Caucasoids, esp of
Europe.
"

^^Your claim is is completely bogus. Native
diversity or albinism causes some tropical Africans
to have light eyes and light hair. You fail againn..

-

bbvv

================================================

THE FAKER EXPOSED: PART 6
1-- ^^Faker! In your initial posts you claimed that it
was Cavalli-Sforza talking 'bout negroes "mutating"
from Pygmies. Now in your "corrected" post,
YOU STILL APPEAR A FAKE.
You now remove Cavalli-
Sforza's name on the "mutant" claim, admitting that
you were lying all along!
Bwa ha aha
a hah a ha ahahaha aha ahah..

2-- Second point- Peter Frost is debunked by Cavalli-Sforza
who says as to his so-called "mutation" theory:

QUOTE:

"It remains difficult to pinpoint an ancient place
of origin for the Negroid type which includes all
West, Central and South Africans. Contrary to many
earlier opinions, modern Pygmies and Khosians are
not good candidates for a proto-African population."

--Cavalli Sforza et al, 1994. The history and geography of human genes. 194

Frost mentions Cavalli-Sforza in connection with
sexual selection, and movement of some groups
from Nigeria-Cameroon to other parts of Africa.
He never says Cavalli Sforza talks bout any
"negro mutation" and in fact any mutation claim
is directly contradicted by Sforza. Sucka, you
not only lied bout Cavalli-Sforza, you lied about
your own white writer- Peter Frost, and misrepresented him.

THE FAKER EXPOSED: PART 6
FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi-Pyr/CassiREDES says:
''There are then no Australoids with blonde hair past the age of about twenty''

^^LMAO! Totally fake! Credible up to date sources
note that blondism is prevalent in early life
BUT, contrary to your claim that:
"There are then no Australoids with blonde hair past the age of about twenty",
the shade of color varies. In maturity the hair
usually turns a darker brown color, but sometimes
remains blond. See:
"Gene Expression: Blonde Australian Aboriginals". Gnxp.com.
http://www.gnxp.com/blog/2005/08/blonde-australian-aboriginals.php.

-

^^Here is one of your Australians over 20 years old
who does have blonde hair. YOu are caught out
spinning bogus claims AGAIN!. Bwa ha aha
a hah a ha ahahaha aha ahah..
-

--------------------------------------------------

THE FAKER EXPOSED: PART 5a
[b]So where are these tropical african peoples
with pale white or fair skin? blonde red hair?

^^You fail again. African populations can readily produce blond
or reddish blond hair as noted by hair study author Hrdy
1978 himself, and he references Nubia as an example.
Albinism is another source of red or blond hair
in Africa, and albinism is much more prevalent in
African populations than among Europeans. Even
African Americans produce more albinos than white
Americans. (The pigmentary system: physiology and
pathophysiology- By James J. Nordlund 2006: 603)
(E. Roach and V. Miller 2004. Neurocutaneous disorders.)
QUOTE: "In general, the prevalence of albinism in
Africa is much higher, in the range of 1 in 1
100 to 1 in 3900."

So Africa can and does routinely produce red and blond hair.
All non-Africans are MORE LIMITED subsets of
ORIGINAL African diversity. THe originals
have more built-in diversity than the limited
sub-set populations. This is straight science as
noted by the quote from TIshkoff 2000.

Nor are Africans the only tropical peoples who
can produce reddish hair or blond hair. Among
Australian Aborigines, some tropical groups produce 100%
of individuals with blond hair. Melanesians can
also produce blond or reddish hair, and do so routinely.

White people have no monopoly at all on that hair
color. They merely show more of it, but even among
whites, red hair for example is minor- occurring in less than
5% of the overall European populations, mostly in
northern Europe.

So the claim that there are no tropical Africans with such
variation is once again, proved fake. You made the claim.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FAKER EXPOSED: PART 4
ime and time again, you stand debunked and exposed
for falsifying claims and references. Let's recap:

Originally posted by CASSIFAKedes::
quote:

The source is Cavalli-Sforza's book on the Pygmies entitled 'African pygmies' (Academic Press, 1986).

This work shows that Negroids mutated from an ancestral pygmy population around 9,000 BC in West Africa. So the 'true' Black African today is a recent mutation. Caucasoids and Mongoloids predate them. [Wink] Negroids only migrated into other parts of Africa during the Bantu expansion or slightly earlier. Prior to them, Caucasoids inhabited North Africa and Bushmen (Capoids) to the south who were displaced by the Caucasoids from the Mediterranean around 12,000 BC.

^^A bogus reference.
Why should anyone take your word for it given
past bogus references? Quote where Cavalli-Sforza
says these so-called "negroids" "mutated" from
Pygmies. The burden of proof is on you, since you made
the claim.

While you scurry to cover your tracks with yet
more bogus claims, Cavali Sforza, in his well
known The History and Geography of Human Genes,
1994 Cavalli-Sforza summarizes his 1986 work on
Pygmies and specifically debunks the "Pygmy as ancestor"
theory held by other older writings. QUOTE:

"It remains difficult to pinpoint an ancient place

SO much for your lying claims of "mutations" from "Pygymy" ancestors.
In short, you lied about Cavalli-Sforza, creating a falsified
claim and a bogus "supporting" reference to a claim that is
nowhere supported in his work. You are once again
exposed as yet another racist faker
You are not fooling anyone.

------------------------

THE FAKER EXPOSED-PART 3-
YOu then tried to cover up your lie with even
more bogus nformation and STILL fail

You "modified" your Cavalli Sforza claim by including
page numbers, and then changing some wording to
"adaptive radiation" hoping to divert attention
from your exposure.. lmao..

However pages 361-362 of Cavalli Sforza's 1986 book
says absolutely nothing about any Negroes "mutating" from
pygmies, nor any "adaptive radiation." It merely
discusses Pygmy history and geography. You
picked out a page at random, not knowing it can be
verified via Google Books. You were asked to provide
a direct quote but are still running. Now why is that?

""It remains difficult to pinpoint an ancient place

--------------------------------------

THE FAKER EXPOSED- PART 2
And Your pathetic "modification" STILL turned
out to be bogus. You then said:

"True" Black Africans appear as a recent
adaptive radiation apparently branching off from
an ancestral Pygmy population — a line of
ancestry also indicated by osteological data
(Coon 1962:651-656; Watson et al. 1996).

^^But in fact, Watson 1996 has nothing to do with
osteological data and does not even mention it. It
has to do with mtDNA.

----------------------------------------

THE FAKER EXPOSED- PART 1C
YOU THEN PROFFERED ANOTHER FAKE CLAIM BELOW:
He says:
quote:

"Note that in the Old Testament the Danites are the only Hebrew people described as being maritime and associated with ships.."

^^Complete Nonsense. In the Old Testament, the tribe of
Zebulun is mentioned as specifically associated
with ships and maritime elements. QUOTE:

Genesis 49:13

"Zebulun will dwell at the shore of the seas;
Yea, he will be at the shore of the ships, And
his side toucheth upon Sidon. "

FaheemDumbers_Anglo_Cassi-Pyr/Cassi-Fakdes: MULTIPLE TIMES AT BAT, MULTIPLE
EXPOSURES AS A FAKE...

--fake claim that no Australian Abo over 20 is blonde

-- fake claim that NO tropical Africans have any diversity in hair, skin or eye color

-- fake Cavalli-Sforza citation

-- 2nd fake Cavalli-Sforza reference

-- Faked Watson reference

-- Faked Biblical reference

-- FAke representation of Peter Frost's work

-- Fake claim that "studies" say "egyptians were dark are not like 'light-skinned Europeans". COnveniently, the alleged study is missing..

--Fake Higgins claims

--Fake claim that Guiseppe Sergi's EurAfrican race concept is negro-free

--Fake claim that Vanessa Williams has no black ancestry but is "white and Indian"

--Fake claim that Egyptologists like Yurco consider the Egyptians "Caucasoid"

--Fake claim of white Nordic Egyptian royalty

--Fake claim of "blond" Hetepheres

--Fake claim of white males in BRitain "unable to get jobs"

--fAKE Crucuiani "quote" with "citation"

--fake claim that blacks have no sexual diomorphism and no male-female cranial differences

--Fake CDC claim of AUgust 2006

--Hypocritical double standards- bashing African Americans as black when they can be demonized as criminals but when exposed for hypocritical double standards calling them non-black

--Bogus claim that OOA never happened backed by "supporting" references that say nothingof the sort and directly contradict him.

--Fake claim that the tropics is mostly rainforest area

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Your request follows the same low IQ, bizarre reasoning pattern as the rest of your posts. There is no need for me to find race realists who disagree with what you say, because you haven't established first that there is disagreement along those lines in the first place. You've never demonstrated that multi-race/mono-race proponents in anthropology disagree in their identification of what tropical adaptations are.

As a matter of fact, you haven't even established what the concept of race has to do with tropical adaptations. Yet you expect me to go on a wild goose chase to find you multi-race proponents who disagree with you. According to you that is a logical proposition to make. This fits nicely with your record of behaving because everything you've said in this thread and elsewhere is flat-out bizarre and fabricated.

quote:
As already noted, Coon discusses the appearance of another race (Negroid) in some of the Natufian crania
Another flat out lie. Nowhere does he say they are Negroid as a classification; he says that they are Mediterranean with only minor Negroid affinities (which he says elsewhere are normal for this strain of Mediterraneans):

type
dolichocephalic head form of short statured Mediterraneans living today.
raneans

quote:

Again, flat out lie. You're obviously seriously mentally ill, as evinced by your repeated attempts to deny the reality that Coon was classifying the remains as 'Mediterranean' in this sentence (regardless of any other minor affinities):

Same cutting, as expected from a continuous liar.

"Type already met in Portugal and Palestine in Late Mesolithic. Represents the paedomorphic or sexually undifferentiated Mediterranean form, and often carries a slight negroid tendency."

- Bold you cut off or obvious reasons. And then Coon clarifies in his chapter on the Natufians:

"The wide, low-vaulted nose, in combination with prognathism, gives a somewhat negroid cast to the face [...] These late Natufians represent a basically Mediterranean type with minor negroid affinities."

- Only the Natufians Coon asserts show Negroid affinities. A view he retracted in 1962. Nowhere though does his assert they are Mediterranean, hence he mentions "negroid affinities"/other racial "tendencies".

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:

It's actually important to understand the history, methodology and reasoning behind the Köppen climate classification.

quote:

Köppen climate classification, widely used, vegetation-based empirical climate classification system developed by German botanist-climatologist Wladimir Köppen.

His aim was to devise formulas that would define climatic boundaries in such a way as to correspond to those of the vegetation zones (biomes) that were being mapped for the first time during his lifetime. Köppen published his first scheme in 1900 and a revised version in 1918. He continued to revise his system of classification until his death in 1940. Other climatologists have modified portions of Köppen’s procedure on the basis of their experience in various parts of the world.

The Köppen classification has been criticized on many grounds. It has been argued that extreme events, such as a periodic drought or an unusual cold spell, are just as significant in controlling vegetation distributions as the mean conditions upon which Köppen’s scheme is based. It also has been pointed out that factors other than those used in the classification, such as sunshine and wind, are important to vegetation. Moreover, it has been contended that natural vegetation can respond only slowly to environmental change, so that the vegetation zones observable today are in part adjusted to past climates. Many critics have drawn attention to the rather poor correspondence between the Köppen zones and the observed vegetation distribution in many areas of the world. In spite of these and other limitations, the Köppen system remains the most popular climatic classification in use today.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/322068/Koppen-climate-classification
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your request follows the same low IQ, bizarre reasoning pattern as the rest of your posts. There is no need for me to find race realists who disagree with what you say, because you haven't established first that there is disagreement along those lines in the first place. You've never demonstrated that multi-race/mono-race proponents in anthropology disagree in their identification of what tropical adaptations are.

As a matter of fact, you haven't even established what the concept of race has to do with tropical adaptations. Yet you expect me to go on a wild goose chase to find you multi-race proponents who disagree with you. According to you that is a logical proposition to make. This fits nicely with your record of behaving because everything you've said in this thread and elsewhere is flat-out bizarre and fabricated.

quote:
Another flat out lie. Nowhere does he say they are Negroid as a classification; he says that they are Mediterranean with only minor Negroid affinities (which he says elsewhere are normal for this strain of Mediterraneans):

type
dolichocephalic head form of short statured Mediterraneans living today.
raneans

quote:

Same cutting, as expected from a continuous liar.

- Bold you cut off or obvious reasons. And then Coon clarifies in his chapter on the Natufians:

- Only the Natufians Coon asserts show Negroid affinities. A view he retracted in 1962. Nowhere though does his assert they are Mediterranean, hence he mentions "negroid affinities"/other racial "tendencies".

That would be something like this.

-

1932 (upon their discovery) Sir Arthur Keith: They were clearly a Negroid people with wide faces, flat noses, and long large heads.. Several features stand out quite definitely. First the Natufians were a long-headed people - they had cap-shaped occiputs (the lower back part of the head). Secondly, the dimensions or their heads were greater than in the pre-dynastic Egyptians. Thirdly, their faces were short and wide. Fourthly, they were prognathous (with projecting jaws). Fifthly, their nasal bones were not narrow and high, but formed a wide, low arch. Sixthly, their chins were not prominent, but were masked by the fullness of the teeth-bearing parts of the jaw.

Larry Angel (1972): one can identify Negroid traits of nose and prognathism appearing in Natufian latest hunters.(McCown, 1939)...

C.L. Brace (2005): If the late Pleistocene Natufian sample from Israel is the source from which that Neolithic spread was derived, there was clearly a sub-Saharan African element present of almost equal importance as the Late Prehistoric Eurasian element.

Braces 2005 map
 -

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com