EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Funny Egyptian Images

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Funny Egyptian Images
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny Egyptian Images

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps not as funny as this...

-

--------------------
Truth - a liar penetrating device!

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is pretty good.

-

-

-

Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^LOL The last picture is a bust of a queen about to breastfeed her child, but I can see where the dirty thoughts come into play. [Big Grin]
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"AEs inta hip-hop cullcha?" "True dat, be-otch. We down wih all da she it."
"What up dawg?" "Shnizzl m'nizzl" "Gimme some dap my brutha" "Yeah, u got dat"

-

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol these are funny [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Myra Wysinger:
Funny Egyptian Images

-

-

lol

-

[Razz] [Eek!] [Razz]
: D
quote:
^^LOL The last picture is a bust of a queen about to breastfeed her child, but I can see where the dirty thoughts come into play. [Big Grin]
yeah, me too [Smile]

quote:
Djehuti sez:

Yeah you better quote that, coming from you.

Na I'm just jokin I'll give you a 9/10 (-2) for that.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Supercar:
Perhaps not as funny as this...

-

True!
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WONDERFUL1
Member # 11000

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WONDERFUL1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - ...  - ...the original Nebakanezer? lol
Posts: 29 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

They have got to translate The Story of Sinhue or some other famous Kemitic writing into Ebonics. It would be the shiznit of hip-hop.
Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Myra Wysinger:
Funny Egyptian Images
 -

What is it with the common perception of Kemites as wearing Arab-style clothes on their heads?
Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Underpants Man:

-

They have got to translate The Story of Sinhue or some other famous Kemitic writing into Ebonics. It would be the shiznit of hip-hop.

I hope you are not associating phallicism and large penises with blacks. Such religious and spititual symbolisms of fertility whom Westerners dubbed as "fethishes" are not only widespread in Africa but throughout the world. Look here.
quote:
 - [/qb]
What is it with the common perception of Kemites as wearing Arab-style clothes on their heads? [/QB]

LOL I think the headdress was suppose to be the Nemes headcloths worn by ancient Egyptians.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, but give me my props for writing that!

quote:

quote:

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, plagiarism seems to be rampant in discussion boards. The least one can do, if it is a citation that one is posting, is to give credit to the author or source.
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
Sorry, but give me my props for writing that!

quote:

quote:

[Frown] Sorry, I never meant to give the impression that I wrote it! I wanted to go back and edit the post to show you originally wrote it, but of course the time to edit expired (who came up with that idea anyway?!)
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw naw hell naw

Djehuti dawg

I ain't havin none o dat

U usta be mah nigga

but now when I catch u

I ma busta cap in yo azz

and drag what's left of it

inta court for royalties

and breech of intellectual property rights

samplin my flo wih out my say so

not even proppin the yo

what kinda shizz is that???

cc: Michael J. Wilhoyte, ESQ

[Smile] [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabalour
Member # 14023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabalour   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From A.Gros de Beler (2001), p.62
 -

It is stated that the ox is literally crapping his pants when attacked by a lion during a hunting party.

Posts: 181 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, I thought I'd never actually see an ox crapping his pants. Where are the pants anyway ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ My question exactly! [Big Grin]
Sabalour
Member # 14023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabalour   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is "crapping himself" more appropriate to you? [Big Grin]
Posts: 181 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a trick question [Big Grin] ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StickyHairspray
Member # 14332

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StickyHairspray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im just seen these ^^very funny^^

--------------------
UNITED KINGDOM

Posts: 110 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com