EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » If your ancestors "mixed" 5000 years ago, are you "mixed" now?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If your ancestors "mixed" 5000 years ago, are you "mixed" now?
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMR1?
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes

or call them a new race of their own, e.g. the Egyptian race.

--------------------
Regards,

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARROW99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who really cares what race they were?
Posts: 904 | From: Texana | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arrow

I wish this is the case, but it is not.

--------------------
Regards,

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:

Yes

LOL And who did the Egyptians "mix" with 5,000 years ago??

Nobody. Get over it!

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARROW99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
again, who cares?
Posts: 904 | From: Texana | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Apparently AMR! LOL [Big Grin]
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
I guess he does. I don't care what race they are today , much less 3000 years ago.
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AMR1

translation: A fake race, similar to the fake-arabs of sudan who are a joke to the world. lol. Keep dreaming.

Scholars dismiss such nonsense:

Most archeologist now agree that the Pharaonic civilization.....is entirely indigenous

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ARROW99:

I guess he does. I don't care what race they are today , much less 3000 years ago.

Good, then I guess you don't care that...

King Menkaura
 -

King Sahura
 -

Hatshepsut
 -

Tut
 -

and other ancient Egyptian people
 -
 -
 -

were all BLACK Africans.

Unfortunately for AMR he is Arabized, which means he has a hard time accepting that his ancient African ancestors were black Africans or as he puts it "pure" black! He wants them so bad to be mixed and not pure African! LOL @ how pathetic that is.

ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Maybe he should mix himself a strong drink and find something important to worry about. I had a black girl in the shower last week and for some reason the race of the Egyptians never came up????
ife hu
Member # 12001

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ife hu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amr1,

I'm really beginning to think that you're retarded. Retard would actually be a complement in reference to your way of thinking. So called retarded people are still intelligence. you on the other hand have no atom of intelligence whatsoever.

A "new race" my foot. slowly we're beginning to see how you spend your whole life dreaming up things that would never be or that has already been discredited. wake up from your slumber sucker.

Posts: 38 | From: united states | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hikuptah
Member # 11131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hikuptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ife hu Amr's ignorance comes from Backhome if u only knew how they are back there very old fashion trust me most Sudanese dont even claim there heritage like most Egyptians the ones that are muslims dont think there ancestors built the pyramids they say Kaffirs built it Amr doesnt want to be related to the ancient Egyptians he is related to Prophet Muhammed pbuh. My uncle is just like Amr he claims to be Arab but is a dark Egyptian he claims Kaffirs built the Pyramids he says his ancestors are from Mecca and he is related to Ibrahim my uncle goes as far as to say that the Coptic religion was brought by Jews to separate Egypt and not make it a Muslim country. Amr is similar to Turabi's ideology that Sudan is a Arab Nation and the Southerners are Kaffirs who need to be Given Islam if u read Turabi's books u will see how Turabi wanted to make a Muslim Nation extending from Sudan to Somalia. I have a few family members that are racist to darkskin they feel bad that black skin is look bad upon.

--------------------
Hikuptah Al-Masri

Posts: 526 | From: Aswan Egypt | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ife hu:
Amr1,

I'm really beginning to think that you're retarded. Retard would actually be a complement in reference to your way of thinking. So called retarded people are still intelligence. you on the other hand have no atom of intelligence whatsoever.

A "new race" my foot. slowly we're beginning to see how you spend your whole life dreaming up things that would never be or that has already been discredited. wake up from your slumber sucker.

Let's try to refrain from insults please.
Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com