EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Dating Egyptian Men

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dating Egyptian Men
anuna
Member # 4022

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for anuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Part Poem- Part heart ache

I once was in love with an Egyptain man. We married and honeymooned in a studio apartment in DC with his friend Azza. That broke my heart. Things fell apart. Missing my best friend, love of my life...
Now we are distant.. haven't talked in years..
Egypt is my home, never been there but I feel it deep within me
Egypt carries my soul to Allah on the dust from the pyramid... or the ocean breeze..
The vally of the Kings has nothing on the Prince that may exist for me in the future
how long is that future wait?

Posts: 39 | From: West St. Paul, MN USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wal2k
Member # 4033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wal2k   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Anuna, we're glad that you're decided to share your sadly bad experience with us. Why don't you tell us a little more about it?
Posts: 2 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com