EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » You know your husband is Egyptian when... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: You know your husband is Egyptian when...
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he insists that if you don't wear slippers in the house you will catch cold.

you find yourself cooking fatah and stuffed grape leaves when you are happy with him.

you can't tell if he's yelling because he's mad or just yelling when he's talking to his family on the phone.

you think "insha'Allah" means "if I can."

the biggest threat he makes to the kids is "the slipper".

he has stories of his own parents and "the slipper".

every story from his youth involves someone named Mohammad.

he never eats fish when he has a cold.

he drinks tea upon waking, when getting ready, when working... Well, he just drinks lots of tea.

your closet contains a box of things from Egypt to use when you need a last minute gift for someone.

you have at least one cartouche in your jewelry collection.

he has a great sense of humor.

everyone says "I have always wanted to go there!" when you tell them where he is from.

he gets steamed up when all the American depictions of Egypt are the guys in Giza or upper Egypt wearing jilbab.

he never says Alexandria, always Alex.

you wear hegab in the masgid... not hijab in the masjid.

it isn't a meal if you don't offer your guest as much food and variety as the average American gets in a week.

almost everything you cook has cumin, coriander, onions, garlic, and bell pepper.

you have mastered the art of filo dough.

not only do you buy eggplant, you make more than one dish with it.

you know who Amr Diab is, and you actually have at least one CD.

you are truly loved by a man with a heart as big as the ocean;)

http://ummlayla.blogspot.com/2006/07/you-know-your-husband-is-egyptian-when.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the last one the best! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"he never eats fish when he has a cold."

I fell of my chair laughing when i read this one. We had that discussion over dinner just 2 weeks ago when my son had a cold [Big Grin]

Strange thing hubby also do is heat a glas of milk with honey in when he comes home from football practice. "Normal" people prefers a cold drink but he insists that the warm milk and honey is good for him and gives him POWER - said with stomach pull in, blue face and a big cheest [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
judging by that list my husband isn't Egyptian.
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute, we should add to it:

* When he has a cold he insists to drink that lemon concoction he is sure will cure him.

* You are forced to drink mint if you have a tummy ache.

* He is perpetually unable to pronounce necessary, instead he says 'nuh-sessory'. [Razz]

* You understand what the term 'mounds of lib shells' really means...

* He will tell you the reason you just sneezed was due to that onion you just ate

* He will insist the reason your stomach hurts is from drinking something cold.

* Any beat of a drum on TV or the radio immediately prompts the hand clap, shoulder and hip shake from him... [Big Grin]

* Any question from you about who REALLY built the pyramids is met with shifty eyes... [Mad]

* You have ever been urged to purchase the gaudy gold trimmed tablecloth instead of the classy eyelet lace tablecloth.

* Two words: Football Match

[Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Cute, we should add to it:

* When he has a cold he insists to drink that lemon concoction he is sure will cure him.

* You are forced to drink mint if you have a tummy ache.

* He is perpetually unable to pronounce necessary, instead he says 'nuh-sessory'. [Razz]

* You understand what the term 'mounds of lib shells' really means...

* He will tell you the reason you just sneezed was due to that onion you just ate

* He will insist the reason your stomach hurts is from drinking something cold.

* Any beat of a drum on TV or the radio immediately prompts the hand clap, shoulder and hip shake from him... [Big Grin]

* Any question from you about who REALLY built the pyramids is met with shifty eyes... [Mad]

* You have ever been urged to purchase the gaudy gold trimmed tablecloth instead of the classy eyelet lace tablecloth.

* Two words: Football Match

[Smile]

so true, lol

Any beat of a drum on TV or the radio immediately prompts the hand clap, shoulder and hip shake from him...

specially this one lol , he always does this, makes my family smile [Smile]

Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and you should know tigerlily, since you know everything about egyptians
Why do you continue to bash egyptian men???

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

almost everything you cook has cumin, coriander, onions, garlic, and bell pepper.

http://ummlayla.blogspot.com/2006/07/you-know-your-husband-is-egyptian-when.html

No mention of habash?
Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol that's all the Egyptians not just the men [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is habash??

* when there is always a relative or friends relative that needs visiting in hospital

* when 4 weddings and a funeral is every month

* when he gets phone calls at 3am that arent emergencies

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes wondered what Habash was too?
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahah
ladies all of you are great
[Big Grin]

Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband thinks that cinnamin - cures everything- he drinks hot milk with cinnamin it cures stomach aches- it helps you sleep- it helps when you have a headache- when he wakes up in the morning he needs it to start the day before the gym with lots of sugar in it. I have grown to love it too, but it must be a egyptian thing.

--------------------
Tootsie

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my husband wakes up every morning drinks some honey with a garlic clove.then his tea , it is a ritual with him. them when thats done we have to eat before smoking a cigarette [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when he says as u wish and u catch yrself sayin in usa!!!
hahahah
also when they dont talk good english and use different words i find myself usin words backwards or unexpressable hahahahalike kid talk

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
What is habash??

* when there is always a relative or friends relative that needs visiting in hospital

[IMG]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2191/habashbt8.th.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2191/habashbt8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3987/habashze4.th.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3987/habashze4.jpg[/IMG]

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3987/habashze4.jpg

I took a photo with a webcam then I scanned it.

Its a spice which is why I quoted a post with a list of spices.

Habash has nothing to do with what Ayisha listed above.

Good lord talk about going on a tangance. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elizabethN:
and you should know tigerlily, since you know everything about egyptians
Why do you continue to bash egyptian men???

Why do you say that? I found lots of it both funny and true. I didnt see any attemp to bash egyptian.
Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning, Tibe, hey don't worry about this woman. She's been through a lot and it shows. Just ignore her. Hope you have a fine day! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
my husband wakes up every morning drinks some honey with a garlic clove.then his tea , it is a ritual with him. them when thats done we have to eat before smoking a cigarette [Roll Eyes]

Do you ask him why honey with garlic before breakfast? Is it supposed to be healthy?

Oh and tell him to give up smoking... it will increase his life span. [Wink]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:

[Confused] I thought it was Ethiopians. [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:

[Confused] I thought it was Ethiopians. [Confused]
No its a specifically Egyptian spice mix. Like how only the Egyptians say "Bosa Bosa".

Both are Arabic words and usually you learn the two words within the first few weeks of marriage and living together. [Roll Eyes]

Ethiopians still speak Aramaic.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:

Actually they speak Amharic. [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HABASH turkey

http://www.goodcooking.com/midedef.htm

And here is a recipe for stuffed turkey (habash mahshi)

http://www.cacac.org/arabic_Food_Fowl.htm

Sono, seriously I think you misunderstood something while cooking!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:

Actually I wasn't referring to their language.
The EGYPTIAN Arabic word for Ethopians is Habash, or so I thought. Perhaps an Egyptian could help with that. [Confused]

massenburg2008
Member # 14767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for massenburg2008         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Arabic word for Ethopians is Habash, or so I thought. Perhaps an Egyptian could help with that.
Ethopia - EL-Habasha - الحبشة
Ethopians - El-Ahbash - الأحباش

Posts: 698 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually I wasn't referring to their language.
The EGYPTIAN Arabic word for Ethopians is Habash, or so I thought. Perhaps an Egyptian could help with that. [Confused]

That's right Habash means Ethiopians. I've never of a spice with that name.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
In English, Ethiopia was also historically known as Abyssinia, derived from the Arabic form of the Ethiosemitic name "ḤBŚT," modern Habesha. In some countries, Ethiopia is still called by names cognate with "Abyssinia," e.g., Turkish Habeşistan and Arabic Al Habesh, meaning land of the Habesha people. The term Habesha, strictly speaking, refers only to the Amhara and Tigray-Tigrinya people who have historically dominated the country politically, and which combined comprise about 36% of Ethiopia's population. However, in contemporary Ethiopian politics, the word Habesha is often used to describe all Ethiopians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssinia

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Ok it's official, my Egyptian Arabic is getting good! [Big Grin] ((doing the happy dance)) [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
What is habash??

[IMG]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2191/habashbt8.th.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2191/habashbt8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3987/habashze4.th.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3987/habashze4.jpg[/IMG]

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3987/habashze4.jpg

I took a photo with a webcam then I scanned it.

Its a spice which is why I quoted a post with a list of spices.

Habash has nothing to do with what Ayisha listed above.

Good lord talk about going on a tangance. [Roll Eyes]

I didnt say it had anything to do with what I listed, I marely asked what it was then carried on listing more that was relevant to the topic, hence the * at each point.

Didnt go off on a tangent sono [Roll Eyes]

Cant see anything from your pics, but picking up what others say it seems its dried Ethiopian [Wink]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Hi Ayisha I can see you havent lost your sense of humour [Big Grin] love your posts.
I can see the have let the dog out the cage again.....Sono sono sono something never changes.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Cant see anything from your pics, but picking up what others say it seems its dried Ethiopian [Wink]

ROFL!! [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe-at-work:
Hi Ayisha I can see you havent lost your sense of humour [Big Grin] love your posts.
I can see the have let the dog out the cage again.....Sono sono sono something never changes.

Hi tibe, careful with this post, its not related to the topic so you will have LML in screaming 'delete' and sono off on a tangent somewhere [Big Grin] [Wink]

MODS PLEASEEEE PLEASE GET RID OF THE 180 RULE!! [Mad] [Mad] EVEN IF ITS JUST AFTER PM, PLEASE!!!

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Obviously I am the only username on this thread so far who has attempted Egyptian cuisine.

Let alone go through several containers of this spice mix. I suppose the rest of yous have spouses who eat out alot.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe-at-work:

Hi tibe, careful with this post, its not related to the topic so you will have LML in screaming 'delete' and sono off on a tangent somewhere [Big Grin] [Wink]

MODS PLEASEEEE PLEASE GET RID OF THE 180 RULE!! [Mad] [Mad] EVEN IF ITS JUST AFTER PM, PLEASE!!!

Do we have a new set of rules?? [Confused]
Banning of flapword and pictures?? [Big Grin]

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From looking at the images posted, Habash looks like the name of the company that is distributing Allspice or Mixed Spices (Boharaat/Bohar بهرات).
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Obviously I am the only username on this thread so far who has attempted Egyptian cuisine.

Let alone go through several containers of this spice mix. I suppose the rest of yous have spouses who eat out alot.

Its odd that those of us living here have never heard of this spice sono, and we are cooking using Egyptian ingredients. Maybe they only use dried Ethiopian outside Egypt?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
From looking at the images posted, Habash looks like the name of the company that is distributing Allspice or Mixed Spices (Boharaat/Bohar بهرات).

Now that you say it I can read it too. I believe Newcomer got it totally right.
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Habash Trading Inc.
680 66th Place
Bedford Park, Il 60638

Google "Habash" and you'll notice a Palestinian Politician is named George Habash.

Often times names of spices, places, and items (nouns) let alone descriptive adjectives are also names of people.

My ex always refered to this mixed spice as "Habash". When I go to the Middle Eastern grocer I ask or Habash and they know exactly what spice I am refering to.

The Egyptian cookbook I have in here, and a few more arab cookbooks are kinda buried right now.

Then again Newcomer you had always stated that you don't need to know Arabic to understand the Quran, so why would anyone need to understand Arabic to understand Egyptian cooking?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

I think you are right Newcomer. Habash is the company as it says underneath 'Mixed Spice'.

Sono, here they tend to use mostly corriander and cumin with everything, I mean everything! even a fried egg will be coated in corriander and cumin. [Big Grin]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
quote:

7ayat are you trying to explain to us on ES you don't know how to cook?

Let see marries a guy who doesn't know how to pray in Arabic, cannot conceive, cannot cook.....

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

That's right, I'm Egyptian and lived in Egypt for 25 years and yet never EVER tried Egyptian cuisine [Smile]
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:

That's right, I'm Egyptian and lived in Egypt for 25 years and yet never EVER tried Egyptian cuisine [Smile]
You've eaten Egyptian cuisine, but due to the concept of your father owning a factory and all I highly doubt you were every taught to cook.

Thats okay nouvue riche often times raise their children to have absolutely no skills to survive on their own. That maid who did cook for you might've been the sterile aunt no one told you about. [Wink]

Give it a few more generations, your brother's kids will be able to flush the toilet for themselves.

Let alone anything else like cook! [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Habash Trading Inc.
680 66th Place
Bedford Park, Il 60638

Google "Habash" and you'll notice a Palestinian Politician is named George Habash.

Often times names of spices, places, and items (nouns) let alone descriptive adjectives are also names of people.

My ex always refered to this mixed spice as "Habash". When I go to the Middle Eastern grocer I ask or Habash and they know exactly what spice I am refering to.

The Egyptian cookbook I have in here, and a few more arab cookbooks are kinda buried right now.

Then again Newcomer you had always stated that you don't need to know Arabic to understand the Quran, so why would anyone need to understand Arabic to understand Egyptian cooking?

Habash trading, you put it there yourself sono, its the company name.

I googled it, you are right about names. Seems you are using dried Palestinian Terrorist and not dried Ethiopian. [Big Grin]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

7ayat are you trying to explain to us on ES you don't know how to cook?

Let see marries a guy who doesn't know how to pray in Arabic, cannot conceive, cannot cook.....

You know what? I think I just figured out what you mean by "hebesh". Hebesh is a verb not a name of a spice, and it basically means "spicing things up." Ok guys mystery solved! [Smile]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
yaayyy 7ayat solved it, not bad for an Egyptian women thats never tried Egyptian food, you really should 7ayat, its lovely, [Wink] not tried dried Ethiopian though, will ask next time I buy spices [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

, so why would anyone need to understand Arabic to understand Egyptian cooking?
I dunno sono, perhaps so they could get the names right ROFL
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:

Do you ask him why honey with garlic before breakfast? Is it supposed to be healthy?

Oh and tell him to give up smoking... it will increase his life span. [Wink]

he believes it is very healthy and it is good for you i know that but then he eats breakfast and then smokes the rest of the day, what is up with that one [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Ok back to the original topic:

You know your husband is Egyptian when....

* He insists if they were allowed to play in the World Cup they could probably win.

* He wears sandals (ship ship) into the bathroom NO MATTER WHAT, time of year, where he's visiting, in a hotel room or at home, it does not matter. He could never envision entering a bathroom barefooted. [Big Grin]

* His hips move better than yours.

* The bones in his legs are unusually large (and strong!) compared to the men in your home country. [Confused]

EVERYONE ADD YOUR OWN !!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
* when eating pigeon, honey, meat of any sort, jarjeer, and various other things, gives them POWER! [Big Grin]

* when he offers to go to the computer shop to make sure they are selling you the correct stuff for your computer, when he knows nothing about computers himself [Wink]

* when his hips move fast and his arms are waving in the air.....even to slow music!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com