EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » dont really know what to title it, just know some people might need the words

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dont really know what to title it, just know some people might need the words
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Destiny

Days go by uncontrolled,
like sands slipping through your fingers.
Once they are passed they can never be regained.
Some go so fast that it confounds and confuses,
leaving you dizzy and weak.
And yet some seem to last an eternity.
Sadly it is destiny that allows the bad days,
the sad days, the unbearably heavy ones,
to be the eternal days.
While the happy, whimsical, carefree days,
they are like an instant in time
gone quickly and never to be relived.
We wake in the morning and think of what we will do with our day
but none of us can know what the day will bring.
Destiny
We plan and look to the future but still
no matter how hard we plan,
no matter what we do,
no matter what we want
life has its own plans for us,,
Destiny.
some live in exquisite happiness while others live miserable exsistances,
thinking nothing can ever change,
then in an instant,
destiny intervenes
life is changed just like that
and the past can never be regained
Happiness lost,
pain ended..
Destiny can be wonderful
Destiny can devastate
And none of us can know what our destiny holds,
for it is never what we think it will be.
Live each day as if it is the last
Dont care how others judge you,
Dont worry about what tomorrow brings,
hold on to today, this moment, this minute,
Live without regret,
take chances
for you never know when life will reach its hand into your world
and change it forever..
Destiny.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats really nice MH x VERY TRUE x
Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for that Mysticheart [Smile] I was only having a conversation today with a girlfriend about destiny and we really do not know the journey that our lives are going to take us on. Maybe if we did we wouldn't do some of the things that we do [Wink]

Take care

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Mystic - not sure if I was one of the people who you meant, but it does speak to me!
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Partly Getoverit, What you went through and still are made me realize that I can be a very selfish person sometimes in thinking of some of my troubles and just how small my troubles are. I am lucky enough to have healthy children and many other blessings in my life. I have not had to endure such as you are. And i am so sorry that you have to.
But also ,
there are others that i know that are struggling with lifes circumstances. One of them for awhile now, another of my friends got some bad news yesterday which has taken all hope from her, though i am doing my best to convince her there is still hopes and there are still options. Just so many people, and alot that i dont know i am sure.
I wrote this probably 3 months ago, didnt show anyone for some reason, and now
it just felt the right time.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow i love this, its really for all of us i think,
You are a clever girl for writing this youreself, must have taken some time.
well done huni
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
no time at all actually, I was just thinking during a night that i couldnt sleep, the words were coming into my head and i just wrote down what i was feeling. Lol thats how all of my writings happen actually. But i really hope it brings some comfort to anyone

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice you can put youre thoughts and feelings on paper.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com