EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I am having an affair with two cops and I do not know which one to choose?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am having an affair with two cops and I do not know which one to choose?!
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like both of them,but I am tired of sneaking around. Both have good qualities and both are mind-blowing in bed,however I always get the feeling I am being watched and one even accused me last night of not being honest with him which he has never done.

[Confused]

Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Why u dont try have a gang bang group?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STFU camel.
quote:
Originally posted by happy in love:
Well, Why u dont try have a gang bang group?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why dont you let the cops STUF you?!!!!!!1
Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
I did [Big Grin] Although one likes to tie me up [Eek!]

quote:

happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you enjoyed it [Roll Eyes] [Eek!] .
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
I did ! [Wink]

quote:
Hope you enjoyed it [Roll Eyes] [Eek!] .

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vickyjones:
I really like both of them,but I am tired of sneaking around. Both have good qualities and both are mind-blowing in bed,however I always get the feeling I am being watched and one even accused me last night of not being honest with him which he has never done.

[Confused]

um and u have question as to why he is suspicious? maybe if you didnt act like a dirty skank he wouldnt ask.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO NOW YR MEN ARE COPS BEFORE U WAS GETTIN A DIVORCE MAKE UP UR MIND WHO U ARE GONNA BE AND POST IT TO SOPMEONE WHO GIVES A DAMN!!!!
like that songs heres a quater call someone who cares!!!
here my opinion and i dont care lol

lol let them stuff u

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
quote:

[Confused]

um and u have question as to why he is suspicious? maybe if you didnt act like a dirty skank he wouldnt ask.
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
I have never been ashamed of my extra-curricular activities! A girl needs to have a bit of fun every now and then. I like to be warm on the cold nights [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when u get aids or goneria or any bad crap between yr used up thighs dont come aposting on here cryin to us cas we will sit back and laugh at yr extra actavities!

crotchrot

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Tina if you expect me to respond then again please Speak English. You are a tard.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
slut!!!! is that english enough for ya?

--------------------

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
slut!!!! is that english enough for ya?

Hehe, English enough for anyone. [Wink]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
now now now ladies lets not start world war 3 again here.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vicky i think by looking at your previouse behaviour you will chosse the man with the biggest gun [Big Grin] Vicky Jones likes a big gun cos she's got a biiiigggg holster to put it in

[Eek!]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I did [Big Grin] Although one likes to tie me up [Eek!]

quote:

vickyjones,

if he adores you in ropes make sure he has had the adequate training in bondage so he can do it safely.

How many pieces of rope does he use? Nylon, twine, or all cotton? Please tell me that he doesn't tie around your tits too tightly. Having your tities bound too tightly can cause the aeroleas to lose their sensitivity.

Good luck in choosing between them, and be very careful when the bondage master learns about you being a two-timing skank! [Frown]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] better still around your neck!! [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hey didnt you say in another thread that you were seeing the most perfect egyptian stud??? What happened to him? Did he split in half and become 2?

--------------------

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vicky have you ever thought about taking all your stories, putting them together in one book, maybe you could call it 'The Adventures of a Skanky Whore in Egypt' or something to that effect, publishing it and aybe you could earn enough money of it to buy yourself a pack of condoms to prevent any more of your STD's being spread around.

I seem to remember TL posting something about efforts to prevent the spread of AIDS in Egypt well Vicky if you get on a plane and leave Egypt your act alone will prevent a large number of cases developing, but please don't come to England...Take yourself off to some far uninhabited corner of the world and f**k yourself silly.

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
Vicky have you ever thought about taking all your stories, putting them together in one book, maybe you could call it 'The Adventures of a Skanky Whore in Egypt' or something to that effect, publishing it and aybe you could earn enough money of it to buy yourself a pack of condoms to prevent any more of your STD's being spread around.

I seem to remember TL posting something about efforts to prevent the spread of AIDS in Egypt well Vicky if you get on a plane and leave Egypt your act alone will prevent a large number of cases developing, but please don't come to England...Take yourself off to some far uninhabited corner of the world and f**k yourself silly.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha oooooooo god girl u crack me so the f... up

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com