EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » MY VISIT TO EGYPT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MY VISIT TO EGYPT
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELL I POSTED A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD FOR VISITING EGYPT AS I AM GOING TO VISIT MY SWEETHEART IN CAIRO. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TRIP AND AS I SAID ON OTHER BOARD I WILL BE MEETING HIS WHOLE FAMILY LOL INCLUDING SOME WHEN I LAND AT AIRPORT. I WOULD LOVE TO SAY HELLO IN PERSON OR BY PHONE TO ANYONE ON HERE WHO IS IN CAIRO.
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm quite close to cairo. I know a few members that are in cairo.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK HE LIVES IN MAADI AS DO MOST OF HIS FAMILY. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOME OF YOU IN CITY ON SAT THE 19TH AS WE WILL BE OUT AND ABOUT THATS MY BIRTHDAY.
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey thats my birthday too [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Wow happy birthday to you as well.
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, why not, except we(ES) don't know you ...
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't have to know someone to say Happy Birthday, Korvin [Smile] . It's my birthday too this month, feel free to say Happy Birthday! [Wink]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to you both [Smile]
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momean
Member # 14636

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for momean   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
السلام عليكم انا مصرى من طنطا كان عندي مقابله في السفاره الامريكيه في شهر سبتمبر يعني من4 شهور المقابله كانت بخصوص دعوه خطوبه وفي نهايه المقابله القنصل قال لي مبروك سوف نرسل لك جواز السفر وبه التاشيره بعد اسبوعين لكن مبعتوش حاجه ارسلوا واحد بس لابويا يساله ان كان موافق علي الجوازه ده و ابويا قال اه موافق مش عارف هل حيبعتولي الفيزافعلا ولا لا وان كان اه ممكن يكون امته انا كده مستني من 4 شهور ممكن اي حد يفيدني؟ الرد بالانجليزي او عربي اوك

--------------------
momeannnn bashaa

Posts: 23 | From: egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by momean:
السلام عليكم انا مصرى من طنطا كان عندي مقابله في السفاره الامريكيه في شهر سبتمبر يعني من4 شهور المقابله كانت بخصوص دعوه خطوبه وفي نهايه المقابله القنصل قال لي مبروك سوف نرسل لك جواز السفر وبه التاشيره بعد اسبوعين لكن مبعتوش حاجه ارسلوا واحد بس لابويا يساله ان كان موافق علي الجوازه ده و ابويا قال اه موافق مش عارف هل حيبعتولي الفيزافعلا ولا لا وان كان اه ممكن يكون امته انا كده مستني من 4 شهور ممكن اي حد يفيدني؟ الرد بالانجليزي او عربي اوك

Would you please write in English,please? [Confused]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by momean:

Would you please write in English,please? [Confused]
I put it in systran and this is what I got...

The peace on you I is insisting from [TnTaa] was stubborn my opposite him in [aalsfaarh] [aalaamrykyh] in month of September means [mn]4 months [aalmqaablh] was with regard to called him his misfortunes is adequate [nhaayh] [aalmqaablh] the consul said for me [mbrwk] will lac legality of the trip sends and in him [aaltaashyrh] after weeks hit [mbe'twsh] his pilgrim sent one [bs] for paternal asks him that consenter was on [aaljwaazh] [dh] and paternal paternal said [aah] corresponding not knowing is [Hybe'twly] [aalfyzaafe'laa] followed and to was [aah] possible is kills him I be about to him touched me from 4 months possible any border reports me? The reply in the English or Arabic [aawk]

And then I put it in appliedlanguage.com and got this - not a lot it never loaded

And this is from WorldLingo.com

The peace on you I is insisting from [TnTaa] was stubborn my opposite him in [aalsfaarh] [aalaamrykyh] in month of September means [mn]4 months [aalmqaablh] was with regard to called him his misfortunes is adequate [nhaayh] [aalmqaablh] the consul said for me [mbrwk] will lac legality of the trip sends and in him [aaltaashyrh] after weeks hit [mbe'twsh] his pilgrim sent one [bs] for paternal [ysaalh] that consenter was on [aaljwaazh] [dh] and paternal paternal said [aah] corresponding not knowing is [Hybe'twly] [aalfyzaafe'laa] followed and to was [aah] possible is kills him I be about to him touched me from 4 months possible any border reports me? The reply in the English or Arabic [aawk]

I think Momean needs some kind of Visa help [Frown]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com