EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Distance relationships/marriage is time worth more than experience? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Distance relationships/marriage is time worth more than experience?
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see alot of people who get married to someone they have had a distance relationship with. Then they don't even live together.

I am not just refering to the ES disease, but a handful of professionals who travel from city to city, state to state and are married yet only see their spouse a few weeks a year.

Some of these couples even have "open relationships" and see other people.

Yet because they consider their relationships/marriages rock solid and harmonious they consider their love life more satisfying and their mental health/maturity advanced beyound the average.

No matter how long you've/this person been married or in a relationhship, even if you/this person considers the relationship to be a good one; in my opinion it doesn't amount to much if you don't live together.

What do you feel?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its possible, you read about hollywood couples who say they have split up because they're work commitments have been a problem. they have every opportunities with private jets etc. but us mortals just get on with things! if you love someone you'll cope with things.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know- i'd never be ok with living apart from my spouse. Like I hate it when womens husbands go and work in the gulf, and they see their families like 5 times a year. The biggest slut in the desi community here has a family like that- her father is ALWAYS gone on buisiness trips, and her mom has raised her and her sister horribly. When we were 15, her mom would let her have her bf spend the night with her in the house. and this is a muslim family. So I think its usually detrimental for the kids and the family as a whole. I've always thought it would be dangerous- a source of temptations for both husband and wife. When you're so far away from the only person you can have sex with for so long... its easier to slip.

So yeah, no bueno. Short term long distance, alright, long term- no.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
i think its possible, you read about hollywood couples who say they have split up because they're work commitments have been a problem. they have every opportunities with private jets etc. but us mortals just get on with things! if you love someone you'll cope with things.

I am not questioning whether the person in the distance relationship considers the relationship "working" or "worthwhile", rather that does it have the depth and level of committment that a relationship that is day to day and has more physical contact.

I mean seriously its like when a couple doesn't have a shared language, can they communicate enough to develop a relationship? Much in the same vein does a distance relationship have enough contact and day to day adversity to strengthen or tear down the relationship?

Consider it like this: a plastic plant versus a natural plant, which plant will survive? and which will have more of a quality life? [Big Grin]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think people have different understandings of the word marriage. A relationship like that wouldn't work for me.

I recently met a journalist and she said that her husband is a opera singer and that they have two household hundreds of kilometres apart. As they both holding jobs in different location no one wants to move. She definitely would find work in Berlin. So she visits him every other weekend - as work allows it - and sometimes he comes in return. This goes on now for three years.

I am not sure but maybe these people also don't want to 'sit on each other' and need this distance to make their relationship work.

I think it's different with the people where a person is forced to live quiet far away to make money and to care properly about the family (like what hibbah mentioned) or the work orders them to be away (military f.e.) These people do not have a choice. And of course it's not easy on the spouse and the children (if they have them). The family life is suffering.

But to point something else out. Couples who live apart from each other don't necessarily have to cheat. Of course there are more opportunities out but it depends on the morals of the single individual to take a chance or not. If you are committed to your partner you will not betray him.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Until you actually live one of these relationships you can't judge them. It does take a high level of commitment and patience. HIGH LEVEL.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a long distance relationship needs a great deal of commitment, and lots of trust. ofcourse its very difficult, theres times you feel lonely and wonder whether its worth it but if you love each other, then you stick with it
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think military spouses fall into some sort of different category, but I can't really figure out why. It just seems like all the women I know, close friends and family included, who have husbands in the service are under some kind of hypnosis. They all seem to develop the same kind of benevolent response to the hubby's absence, and the attitude only gets more frighteningly "understanding" when they have children.
Personally, I have a hubby who works 2 hours away, most of the time. I prefer the space, the privacy, the personal time that this kind of separation involves. His trips away only mean more "me time" and I love it. But I have never lived truly apart so I don't know what that would be like. I would hope it would be a very temporary situation, or I'm afraid I wouldn't last.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mother War:
Until you actually live one of these relationships you can't judge them. It does take a high level of commitment and patience. HIGH LEVEL.

And its obvious when one partner is more committed and the other benefits far more.....
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well said young at heart i think someone knows in their heart that is worth sticking at i have my hard times when i feel down and miss my sweety so much we talk on the phone twice a day and spend ages online every evening
the hard part and those who have done it will know is leaving them behind at the airport not quite knowing when the next time you will be back together is but somewere you have to find the strength to carry on which i have done twice although i will have to do it all lover again soon enough

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
i think being with someone in the military is veryyyyyyyy difficult because at the end of the day if theyre in a war zone you dont know if they will come back. but for the rest of us its still difficult, oh leaving them at the airport its so hard
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
I think military spouses fall into some sort of different category, but I can't really figure out why. It just seems like all the women I know, close friends and family included, who have husbands in the service are under some kind of hypnosis. They all seem to develop the same kind of benevolent response to the hubby's absence, and the attitude only gets more frighteningly "understanding" when they have children.

QueenBee, my husband was deployed only once since I am with him and this was last year. Although he was 'only' gone for a total of 4.5 months it was hard on us. But the thought that it could have been worse (like he would have been on a deployment for twelve straight months or even serving a second time donwrange made the situation a little easier).

And you just can't stand behind feeling down and getting all depressed because your spouse is gone - especially when you have children. And it's so much better also for the deployed spouse to know everything is sort of okay back at home.

Oh, but it was tough sometimes. Especially in the nights when I supposed to get some rest and I couldn't.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"And it's so much better also for the deployed spouse to know everything is sort of okay back at home."

Yeah, this is what I pick up on. But isn't this true of ALL spouses? While a husband in Iraq may come home in 4 months, a suburbanite's husband may die of a heart attack on the commute home today. Would that we all recognized how short life is and how unpredictable, and valued the people in our lives as such.

Given the tough, unpaid, unpensioned jobs that moms do, I think they might be so much better off just knowing that everything is good with (fill in the blank.) The bank account, the cars, the real estate, etc etc....
I sort of prefer a more honest relationship, but I don't know what I would do in that situation.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could never keep this long distance thing up forever. Knowing there is an end in sight is what keeps me going. I don't know how people do it for the entire marriage.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long distance relationships are hard but as adults we can cope with them. As long as you both know the ultimate goal is to be together and with committment, love and trust from both sides, it can be overcome.

The one I find gives much more concern is the long distance relationship with children.

For those like Tigerlilly, whose guy is in the services, her kids have her, they at least have one parent there as a form of stability. But what about those poor abandoned kids that are sent to live with some relative in a far off land from a rediculously young age? Growing up to be told 'no im not your mummy, your mummy lives in America, the land of the free, the land of hope and glory, but she sent you to be brought up here in a third world country with us because your father didnt want you to turn out like your mother' The questions that would go through a small childs mind, the damage this will cause them. No matter what a child is told they will have their own thoughts as to why mummy and daddy didnt want her. But I suppose for someone who has been ignored by her own mother all her life this kind of thing comes easy, where to me it would have made it harder, not wanting my kids to suffer as I had kinda thing.

Sending a child away is something I and most other mothers would never consider for any man, unless of course the mother is unhinged in some way, then I suppose its a blessing for the child, but they will never see it like that.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Long distance relationships are hard but as adults we can cope with them. As long as you both know the ultimate goal is to be together and with committment, love and trust from both sides, it can be overcome.

The one I find gives much more concern is the long distance relationship with children.

For those like Tigerlilly, whose guy is in the services, her kids have her, they at least have one parent there as a form of stability. But what about those poor abandoned kids that are sent to live with some relative in a far off land from a rediculously young age? Growing up to be told 'no im not your mummy, your mummy lives in America, the land of the free, the land of hope and glory, but she sent you to be brought up here in a third world country with us because your father didnt want you to turn out like your mother' The questions that would go through a small childs mind, the damage this will cause them. No matter what a child is told they will have their own thoughts as to why mummy and daddy didnt want her. But I suppose for someone who has been ignored by her own mother all her life this kind of thing comes easy, where to me it would have made it harder, not wanting my kids to suffer as I had kinda thing.

Sending a child away is something I and most other mothers would never consider for any man, unless of course the mother is unhinged in some way, then I suppose its a blessing for the child, but they will never see it like that.

And isn't it a wonderful thing that a grandma who employs a gigilo is thousands of miles away from the grandchildren she would infect with her lack of descency and lack of self-respect?
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Doodles and Ayisha. Those situations would be so hard.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(I can't believe I'm saying this)

Ayish, Isn't that horse dead already?

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mme. Godiva:
And isn't it a wonderful thing that a grandma who employs a gigilo is thousands of miles away from the grandchildren she would infect with her lack of descency and lack of self-respect?

cant you ever stay on topic??

Ok, lack of decency??? am I hearing this from YOU? THE one who takes pics of her own flaps and sends them to people?? Nothing in my life is not decent, not that YOU know the meaning of the word OR HOW TO SPELL IT.

Lack of respect? how is it lack of respect that I am going to live in another country? you are doing the same arent you? You wouldnt understand respect if it bit your saggy arse woman. [Confused]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough* hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*choke*lololollllllllllllllooooooooooooooool

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

cant you ever stay on topic??

Ok, lack of decency??? am I hearing this from YOU? THE one who takes pics of her own flaps and sends them to people?? Nothing in my life is not decent, not that YOU know the meaning of the word OR HOW TO SPELL IT.

Lack of respect? how is it lack of respect that I am going to live in another country? you are doing the same arent you? You wouldnt understand respect if it bit your saggy arse woman. [Confused]

Difference between you and I is I wouldn't pay someone to be with me.

I wouldn't be with someone who is already involved with someone else.

I wouldn't be with someone in which there is a major age gap between us.

I wouldn't change faiths to please someone else.

And according to many Egyptians Cairo and Luxor isn't the same, so in that manner there is a huge difference between you and I.

And yet you still don't get it.

Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this reminds me of this radio show, in which a stripper was arguing with a prostitute about who was skankier...
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

I dont either.

quote:
hes not and never has been.

quote:
your problem not mine

quote:
I didnt, reverted July 2002, met him June 2004

quote:
And according to many Egyptians Cairo and Luxor isn't the same, so in that manner there is a huge difference between you and I.
Luxor is wayyy different to Cairo Alhamdulillah

[Wink]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
this reminds me of this radio show, in which a stripper was arguing with a prostitute about who was skankier...

Kinda like your thread:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=001637

Which comes to mind, why are you being sneaky about this? Why not come out right and say it?

You are Pakistani right? Don't Pakistani females consider themselves superior to western females? Like how Arabs consider themselves superior to Pakistanis?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ahh the old 'losing one argument start on someone else' trick. [Wink]
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I dont either.

quote:
hes not and never has been.

quote:
your problem not mine

quote:
I didnt, reverted July 2002, met him June 2004

quote:
Luxor is wayyy different to Cairo Alhamdulillah

[Wink]

Ayisha the only reason why you aren't in Luxor yet is because of those reasons above I listed.
Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:
quote:

Kinda like your thread:

Which comes to mind, why are you being sneaky about this? Why not come out right and say it?

You are Pakistani right? Don't Pakistani females consider themselves superior to western females? Like how Arabs consider themselves superior to Pakistanis?

sneaking about what? my old user name?

ill tell ya what though, i definately know that im superior to you- in many, many, many ways- if thats what you're asking? i know we already went over this.

as to the latter part of your question, i am a western women. and i have a pakistani background. alhumdulilah to both. can you wrap your teeny, tiny, bitter mind around that concept or are you only capable of thinking in broader terms? me jane you tarzan?

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

LOL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Connie Anderson is PSYCHO??????? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:

Connie Anderson is PSYCHO??????? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
must be the icon [Roll Eyes]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Ayisha the only reason why you aren't in Luxor yet is because of those reasons above I listed.

what reasons were they? if you mean your silly list I answered them, and nothing in that list is real nor stopping me moving.

When are you moving?? when are you graduating? it was *soon* back in 2004

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Connie Anderson is Psychos mother, and that's her address and read hibbah, don't just look at the pictures. It's PSYCHO!
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Connie Anderson is Psychos mother, and that's her address and read hibbah, don't just look at the pictures. It's PSYCHO!

wtf? ive just spent some time tracing all this.

ive literally just posted on another thread about it.

sono... whats going on... i see el magnoon here but your topics are popping up????? is this one of your hacked accounts?

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Laura
Member # 879

Connie Anderson

Member # 11479

Rate Member posted 17 September, 2006 01:05 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Gulfy:
"not having sex for 2 and half years"

LOL. so vibrators are not as good as advertised! told you to come to dubai, your sex life will be better for sure here.

No vibrators. Just the bathtub fascet. But this is more my style, just haven't bought one yet:

http://www.adultdvdbeyond.com/do/searchResult?productID=17610&department=2_6&siteID=2&tabID=6&adID=ysf_pgeneric_2_6_21735&affiliateID=0

Dubai will be to advance my career, pay down the student loans so I can make easier transitions whether in my career or family life.
Posts: 973 | From: 5610 Cambridge St Minneapolis, MN 55416-5111 (952) 920-2465 | Registered: Jul 2006 | IP: Logged |

This isn't one of PSYCHO's posts...ya right!

Next we will hear a "hacking story"...ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hibbah
Member # 12156

5610 Cambridge St Minneapolis, MN 55416-5111 (952) 920-2465

you mean that? thats the nutty b*tches moms address? really?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
It is her, if you look at one of the first quotes of hers someone uses it says Albino Eskimo, which was also her. and she bangs on about other people with multiple IDs [Big Grin]

--------------------

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It is her, if you look at one of the first quotes of hers someone uses it says Albino Eskimo, which was also her. and she bangs on about other people with multiple IDs [Big Grin]

wait a minute... this is bang out of order. sono was hacked out of those accounts... i should know.. why dyo think i cant use Charm anymore?! i found posts all over the place that *I* was supposed to have written... do you think for ONE minute that sono would have posted her mums/her address????

its one thing to dislike a forum username... *THIS* is something else.

stop it.

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Can this get any.....more.....dang@! can't even think of a word to describe this! [Eek!] [Eek!]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow ..IP's bann has been lifted .... [Cool]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

ofcourse its her, who else comes off that stupid and b*tchy? im going to call that number when i get bored at my aunts dinner party tonight. speaking of which, i must boogey. bye guys!
Laura
Member # 879

Hacked out of WHAT accounts. She only has ONE account per her insistance!!
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
quote:

you mean that? thats the nutty b*tches moms address? really?

why are you quoting this? delete it. jesus people... theres at least one person here i cant stand, but id NEVER stoop so low.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the real Mrs C:
quote:

wait a minute... this is bang out of order. sono was hacked out of those accounts... i should know.. why dyo think i cant use Charm anymore?! i found posts all over the place that *I* was supposed to have written... do you think for ONE minute that sono would have posted her mums/her address????

stop it.

stop what? I hope you're not suggesting this has anything to do with me.
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
quote:
Hacked out of WHAT accounts. She only has ONE account per her insistance!!

now im getting pissed off... one account at a time! what is it that you all dont get about being hacked out?

ayisha... you were there the other day when someone stole my ID... hence the name change to 'the real mrs C'.

Laura
Member # 879

She would have had to be using another name here for her account to be hacked then.

I don't really care, nothing that psycho does or says surprises me anymore~!

Good night.

and you brought up the old thread in Politics C...nice move!

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

stop it.

ayisha... you say "it is her" because of "one of the first posts".... sorry hun, but that only means it *WAS* her. someone must have then hacked *that* account and changed some of the info such as location... and can then change the password (hacking someone out) and can then post what ever they like.

dont you remember all the BS that someone posted under my username? like i said... you saw someone steal Mrs C 2 days ago.

im not suggesting anything... just stunned at how people here dont see whats under their noses.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

stop it.

You have support Kal's hacking efforts for years.

I don't know what Kal has done for you, but it must've been pretty darn slimmy in order to get your vote for him.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
OMG you are saying this has something to do with me! Thanks a lot. FYI I wouldnt know how to hack someones account and have never had any desire to.

--------------------

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
quote:
She would have had to be using another name here for her account to be hacked then.

I don't really care, nothing that psycho does or says surprises me anymore~!

Good night.

and you brought up the old thread in Politics C...nice move!

brought it up... WITHOUT quoting it. it should be brought up... brought to the mods attention and deleted. it wasnt ME who *brought up* the link to the thread that i *brought up*... dont turn this into an argument laura... there is NO justification for posting someones home address.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com