EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » egyptian magic spells ..do you want to add to it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: egyptian magic spells ..do you want to add to it
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Amun-Ra Ritual
Introducing for the first time, right out of Ms Aisha’s spiritual arsenal...

The Amun-Ra ritual. It will positively achieve your desired yet tangible results as early as 48 hours.

Amun-Ra, god of kings and king of gods. The oldest and longest venerated ruler of ancient Egypt.

Amun, meaning “ hidden” and Ra meaning “ light” Amun the god, he who abides in all things.

The Amun-Ra ritual is notoriously considered to be the “The WMD” within in the spiritual realm.

A ritual so powerful that the word “powerful” is an understatement.

A ritual so potent than no man, woman, child, ghost or spirit is capable of withstanding it’s phenomenal force.

This is the ritual of all rituals, I mean that in every aspect of the word.

A ritual that most bona fide practitioners will go to extremities for.

A ritual that most practitioners will spend the rest of their lives wishing for.

A ritual, utterly hidden, and secretive. It can only be performed in the darkest of night shades.

A ritual forcefully shielded against the lurking eyes of all matter of spirits and ghosts.

A ritual that can only be conducted by the chosen one, I Ms Aisha , AKA “ Marat Elfajer ”. “ Marat” meaning “ lady” and “Elfajer” meaning “Dawn” translates to “Lady of the Dawn”

The Amun-Ra ritual is highly effective, and will produce your desired yet tangible results as early as 2 days.

It demands a tremendous amount of preparation, very hard to get, rare ingredients and materials.

The actual spirit of Amun-Ra will be summoned to appear before me. Once Amun is invoked and is in visible appearance, I will make the demands on your behalf .

I will command him to accomplish your desired wish, what ever it may be, and in return of his favor, he will receive a basket full of gifts that even he can not resist. This Basket is prepared by me, and is filled to the brim with goods that are considered to be the legal tender within the spiritual world.

Remember that one must give in order for one to receive...
This spell work is conducted on the sacred grounds of my ranch, located in the middle of the forest, on Long Island, New York.

This enormous task consist of 77 ceremonial rituals and is broken down into 7 stages .

7 spells are performed in each stage, equaling the amount of 49 spells in total, these spells are meticulously tailor made to fit your situation or problem, and will work in concert to deliver your desired results in a hasty fashion.

This effective spell work is highly potent, and is not for every one. As a matter of fact, your case must be eligible, in order to qualify. You must submit a clear synopsis of your situation via email describing your problem in profound details. (Read below for Details)

It is mandatory that you include first names and birth dates.
Once I am in receipt of your synopsis, I will thoroughly analyze your situation. This is done by performing a ritual, and an extensive series of readings. (Special stones and shells are used for this reading).
This will enable me to actually see if your case will be in need of this spell work or not.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose you found this somewhere and you copied it here. You did not mention how much this "service" costs [Roll Eyes] Personally, I'd prefer to invoke Amun Ra myself than to spend money on this fraud.
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well u did after all have a look at the thread that was the whole idea and guess what ..you actually answered to it ..i personaly wudnt have .. [Wink] tranlsated is elephant
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com