EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » hello

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hello
star_25_star
Member # 10832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for star_25_star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just wanna introduce myself and a little about me...im 29 and met a man from egypt on the net and went to meet him and all was great...ive been reading this forum and it has made me open my eyes to many things..i only hope that sayed is as great as i think he is and will keep you posted .!!!!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't get freaked out....
u'll hear mostly about the bad things.
not all egyptian men are jerks [Smile]

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star_25_star
Member # 10832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for star_25_star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can only think there are good and bad in every country,but sometimes i have doubt in my mind about some things which have happened,and i came to here to read about other peoples experiences,and yea im slightly freaked out!!!!thanx for the reply
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so where r u from?
Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star_25_star
Member # 10832

Rate Member
im from england and urself?
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
egypt, which city is sayed from?
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi star,
Me to am from the uk, were abouts you from?
were is your fella from?
I married an Egyptian man, and not everything is, bad, I have to say I am very lucky to find such a good one, reading some of the stuff on this site is enough to give you nightmares.

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star_25_star
Member # 10832

Rate Member
sayed is from cairo....and hi to you also ninaeuro and i hope ur right but its been a couple of days i havent heard from him so i dont dont!!
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is he in Cairo, or another place, we are in Sharm El Sheikh.
You say you met him on the net, have you met him in person, may be a silly question but I have never met anyone over the net before.

--------------------

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star_25_star
Member # 10832

Rate Member
yes hes in cairo...and yea i went to meet him a month ago and had a great time,his family were lovely to me and he was a gentleman.just since i came back to uk things are very strange!
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
It was the same with me and my partner, I met him for a few hours the very first time I came to Sharm on holiday.
We texted each other when I returned home, then I arranged to go and meet him on my own for 1 week, crazy but there was something about him, I then came for another 2 weeks later that year, then for 1 more wekk then in september 2004 I decided that I was coming to stay with him for good.
But it is difficult when you are in the UK and he is in Egypt, long distance relationships always are, I texted him everyday, and called hime at least once or twice a week, but its still hard, its difficult to get to know each other when you are on the opposite sides of the planet.

But everything worked out for us, and we are now expecting or first child, which I am really excited about!

--------------------

star_25_star
Member # 10832

Rate Member
thats so great,i wish u all the best and its nice to hear a happy ending..i hope mine ends the same way!
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes thats good nice one widh you health in the pregancy ..my hubby is from nrth sinai .he arrives hereon the 12th of may after many trips there for me been wif him 2yrs nearly ..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com