EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Two Rivers, same water?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two Rivers, same water?
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About every two weeks I make a point of walking along the Mississippi River's banks. It runs through Minneapolis and in some parts divides St. Paul and Minneapolis.

Its a sacred river and one of the largest in the world. Runs continueously and changes shape, speed, current and appearance throughout its route.

Whenever I dream of leaving home to rejoin my daughter the plane's runway is the Mississippi.

When I reach down, or the plane reaches Cairo the first sight I see in my dream is that other river.

Could I ever feel so strongly about another river like how I feel for the Mississippi?

Life always becomes more clear as I perch myself on a park bench, or roll out a blanket to finish up some homework or pleasure read. I am strengthened, made whole again and am peace as I pack up to walk a short 15 blocks home.

Does this mighty river bring you peace?

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marie therese
Member # 10603

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marie therese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

each person should be have so a place to find peace. I have such places in my head und in my garden. The places in my head are also images of the nature.

And with that peace in my heart I get again strongth.

But sometimes it is a long way to make peace with a person or situation, that's too diffictult to imagine, but only if we are able to make it we find our peace.

With my wishes to find again and again your peace.

Posts: 38 | From: Germany | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com