This is topic Women Support Group in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001328

Posted by jesse (Member # 10550) on :

Hi everyone,
i am an egyptian women married since 4 years ago , 27 years old and i would like to start a support group for newly married ladies.
As i have seen through my own experiences and my friends experiences that egyptian women are not anymore defeated as they were in the past and that they only need the support of ladies in the same situation or maybe in a similuar position and you will find them doing miracles to overcome their problems.
Talking and listening is very important to women and i guess that is almost the only charge that can make a woman go to extremes to pull hereslf out of any problem that faces her.
To say the truth the family support here in egypt is not very good with the ladies!!!Most of the time they take the men's side which is devasting for us women.
So if anyone is interested please contact me on jesse79@hotmail.com

Posted by Snoozin (Member # 6244) on :

Good idea....

I'm not in Egypt, but I hope you get some takers. [Smile]

Posted by jesse (Member # 10550) on :

thanks snoozin i hope so too.

Posted by neffeertari (Member # 9440) on :

Dear Jesse, what happened to you? why you feel you need this support group? You are not happy in your marriage?
Hope everything is going well, really.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com