EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Right. Im going out...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Right. Im going out...
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with real life people... can you imagine!! im going to speak with my mouth and not have my spelling mocked, ive heard i will be able to converse in REAL TIME!!!!! oooooooooooooo!

and im comin in fully loaded... tanked up... ready to commence battle!!!!

you have been warned!

POINT OF THE THREAD.........

im gonna read this first, tell me which threads are GOOD cause i somehow manage to get on line with the freaks and weirdos, then discover the good threads when youve all gone to bed... or wherever it is you go. then i post..........

and i wait........

HE'LLOoooooooo? get my drift?!!

so, anyone wants to take advantage of my condition feel free..... who do you want me to pick on? sod it who wants to get married!!! ha ha ha.. anyone wants to leave me a message of warning (charm, dont do it... remember wednesday) etc ..... will probably be ignored but at least you told me so!

...any language will do, i will be fluent in 3s and 7s, my high school french and german will come flooding back to me "je mappelle ...erm i forget...ich bin drizehn jarra alt... ich ..er..dons a la maison" see! my army arabic will be usefull too... well, if i need you to halt, step out of your vehicle and show me your papers! ...you never know!!

...oh, i might not have a fluent command of the english language though!!! BUT HEY.... WHO CARES???... were cat fighting right?!!

anyone else having a few tonight?

care to join me?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had a drink in almost a year!
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think anything much happened?
Er... wait, there was some nonsense in the Living In Egypt area, but I wasn't paying any attention to it.
Did you have a nice time?

[Smile]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by minry80:

Try 8 years.

Never liked the stuff.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
no.. it was ****... but enjoyed pouring a pint over an ex!

Son.........why am i not surprised?!!!!

ES is so boring tonight i just posted on the ancient egypt forum!!!

it was either that or...... make a new language...

abiyu aba uba, 3ye patibidibideeoowa... ha he ha.

LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear, I do hope someone else was driving you home.
[Wink]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
guess so..... cause ive lost my car!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you need a green truck? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:

I guarantee u that if he was drunk enough, he would have probably enjoyed that.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charm.. tonight ES is on FIRE..

hope you arent bored anymore [Wink]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:
Originally posted by minry80:

Try 8 years.

Never liked the stuff.

WOW. Good for you! I'm not really into drinking but I do like bloody Marys.
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:

I guarantee u that if he was drunk enough, he would have probably enjoyed that.
ahhh... revenge is sweet.... and best served cold!....

i went back to my ex's house, invited by his brother.... (my ex had made a comment in the pub about me in front of everyone) he was asleep upstairs..in a bunkbed... i picked up a pint of cold water that was next to the bed and just dropped the whole thing on him! he jumped up so fast he hit his head on the top bunk.....he was so drunk he thought hed spilt it himself... it was dark, i just kept quiet.. he went to sleep curled up on the floor and i just stepped over him and left!!!

......smiling!!!!

Hahaahaa, then i came home and got called a donkey monkey!!!

laughter is the best medicine!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com