EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » playground insults

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: playground insults
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont ya just lov'em!!!

ive noticed recently on ES a lot of intelligent argument and insult. really you should be ashamed of yourself!!!!

please in future can we get back to insults that are worth reading!!!

lets practice on this thread, insult me!

i was listening to my son and his friend calling eachother names.. i was in fits, it was the funniest thing ive ever heard. as the 'argument' went on, they started smiling at eachothers insults... then giggeling... then my sons friend said...

"your mums sooooo ugly your dad takes her to work just so he doesnt have to kiss her goodbye"

at which point they fell about laughing.... and i stopped!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah? Your mommas so stupid she sold her car for gas money...................
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Mums dead.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
My Mums dead.

AAARGHHHH HAAAARRRRR HAAAAA HUUHHHUU HEHE

did you feel bad?!

hehe

Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny to try and make people feel bad?
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
her maj
Member # 10299

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for her maj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ngegs hooter..........................Oh sorry it's one's maidservants dyson............
Must ask Simpkins to check date of my visionexpress check up...........

What???????????????????
Of course one does not lower ones self to go in person peasants!!!
[Eek!] [Eek!]
God Lord no.
One has one come round as one does in nobility.
Guffaw!!

Posts: 115 | From: Buckingham Palace | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
check out politics. some prime examples on there!! id do it quick though... 2 threads have allready been pulled!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com