EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Guess who? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Guess who?
the pig appreciation society
Member # 10288

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the pig appreciation society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its strange what anonymity does to a person. perhaps i have a tad too much time on my hands? or maybe its a little more serious than that. who cares?! thought a little game might be fun. if nobody plays then I'll seek help, promise.

I'm an existing ES member, this is a made up user name. it has no mind of its own and wont spout useless drivel and pretend to be real, (not that anyone in here would do that).

the idea of the game is for you to invent a new user name for the purpose of this game. you can pop up anywhere until someone guesses who you really, then your out.

yes, i am very childish. this is because i am 6 and a half years old... soon.

did you all like my choice of avitar? thought it would grab your attention! hehe
in fact i might keep it, and use it to spread love and joy to all ES members! xxxxxxx

Posts: 3 | From: hampton court palace | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
long time no see automatic ... how have u been?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10288

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the pig appreciation society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and the survey said..... X
ha ha ha wrong my sweet, but welcome to my game. i look forward to your alterego surfacing.

Posts: 3 | From: hampton court palace | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10288

Rate Member
the rules are as yet undefined. all suggestions welcome. im not a controll freak!
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
long time no see automatic ... how have u been?

Yeah, I'm saying Automatic too. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooooh a game, can i play?, see my tail wag!
i think its snoozin. ..?
can i suggest a rule... you have to post your fake id on this thread first before going anywhere else, that way you wont get accused of hiding behind a fake name.... thats a REAL fake name as opposed to this FAKE fake name... if you get my drift.

.... god, im not sure if that statement makes me really clever or really dumb.

i need a moment to contemplate.. and to make up my alter ego!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think that it's Automatic...

Samia, how are you, kitty kat? [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lady who used to post with the fat pig avatar! Fake Sharm el Sheik or whatever she is called...
Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
oooooh a game, can i play?, see my tail wag!
i think its snoozin. ..?

Not me. I'm not clever enough to keep fake names straight. [Big Grin] Plus, I post SOOO much, if someone really can track ISP addresses, I'd get busted immediately. [Eek!]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i take back what i said ... it's Charm El Fruitcake
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still think it's Samia, though....
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still trying to figure out who everyone is to begin with, without trying to figure out who their fake names are. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Shaken Columbo Jesus Cesar. [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUSTED. mousseT, you clever cat. pleased to meet you.

hey Masrawi, i thought we were friends.
[Smile]

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Smile]

Ah Ah Ah! CAUGHT!
Pleased to meet you!

Did I win something??? [Big Grin]

Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
And good you are back to the fat laughing pig. I loveeeee it!!!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
YES! you won a bike fake prize, its currently winging its fake way to you.
Really!
hehe

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:

[Smile]

we are? [Confused]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i'll get my coat!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ha ha, ive just re-read the prize i said youd won. i meant to type 'BIG' fake prize... but you can have the fake bike if you want it!
actually i like the sound of that..."on yer fake bike" hehe.

by the way, im gutted no one else has invented an alter ego here... i thought a few of you would have been champing at the bit.

ok, as promised, i'll seek help.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
FAT PIG WITH BIG HAT SEEKS HELP

will someone please PM antivillain and sonomod to let them know ive posted another personal!

[Roll Eyes]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

any hobbies Charm?
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
plenty. im quite fickle though. for example, right now im TOTALLY into the figure skating! watching on the telly of course.

ive lead quite an active life.. climbing mountains, jumping out of planes etc. id say my main hobby is photography. ive lead my life so far with this in mind.. by this i mean ive tried to do and see as much as possible and take photos of it!

i climbed everest last year. didnt summit though, but im going back in april. ive been raising money to open a school, and subsequently a scout and guide centre in Lukla. it will be the worlds highest centre.

i am a guide and scout leader!

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

u actually replied? [Eek!]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
o..k.. ???

masrawi you are a complex creature.

or perhaps i am simple?

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
o..k.. ???

masrawi you are a complex creature.

or perhaps i am simple?

or both? [Razz]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Ockham's razor my dear.
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Berhabs... [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily...hmmm, why an alterego, then? [Big Grin]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

bossiply
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily...hmmm, why an alterego, then? [Big Grin]

ouch ... good catch. [Wink]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
bossiply

yor tu comblecz.... [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
ouch ... good catch. [Wink]

I try to...keep it simple... [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
someones been searchin the net!!
there is an exception to every rule.
The simple answer therefor is that im exceptional!!!

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Girl, of course you are exceptional!

A piggy rolling in muck, drooling after someone's hat and with a 6 years old shrink with a twisted mind as an alter ego... i must agree that you don't see that every day! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

If you also have some imaginary friends, too...you're to much! [Roll Eyes]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i used to have an imaginary friend, he was a gemini, but he developed schizophrenia.. tragic.

im sooo tickled to see youve been enquiring after me!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
or should i say US!?
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Of course i did, i like exceptional things... [Smile]

Btw, how does a piggy when is tickled? [Big Grin]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
or should i say US!?

Oh, the shrink is tickled, too? [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
are both of those hands yours?
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
No, only one! The other one is from my alter ego! [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
thought so my friends!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
We are very pleased to meet you both! Shall we double date? [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Sadeeqy.. you are a brave man..men.
we blush, all of us!
see my picture... all pink!

your sty or mine, er i mean ours!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ok, this must end.. i am giggling at the thought of the multiple orgasms! LOL!!!
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Sadeeqy.. you are a brave man..men.
we blush, all of us!
see my picture... all pink!

your sty or mine, er i mean ours!

"man"?

Sadeeqy: I apologize on her behalf. She's still new.

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Doesn't your alter ego have a couch?

Btw, even though i'm a braveheart, doesn't make me Mel Gibson... i'm a woman, see my pinky? [Big Grin]

You can blush again...

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Sadeeqy: I apologize on her behalf. She's still new.

abulugiaiz axebtid... [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
AAAARH HARRRR HA HA HAAA.
sorry babes, it was the double date that threw me.. obviously not far enough one might add!

that explains your sudden silence!

AHAHA hehehe!

on that note though, id like to know which man and or men that would be brave enough to double date with us...

Que a new personal...

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
ok, this must end.. i am giggling at the thought of the multiple orgasms! LOL!!!

You really must set an appointment with that shrink of yours!.... [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com