EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » This is the end... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
weirdkitty
Member # 15365
 - posted
Well all, I'm very happy to tell you (though most of you know) that Sam and I got married on Saturday [Big Grin]
Alas, this does mean the end of my orfi whoredom. I have had a good time being one of the orfi whore gang, and I shall take away many fond memories of it (ahh those orfi threads, they'll stay close to my heart).

We had a low-key wedding at my local registry office. It was perfect and everyone had a great time. Sadly though, Sam has to return to Egypt on the 28th, but hopefully Zain and I will join him in Cario for three weeks, then my family will come, meet his parents, and then we'll all go to sharm for a week. I'm seeing it as a month long honeymoon.
I’m so glad I didn’t heed those warnings from my first every thread- Sam working in tourism, oh my! And yes, we have certainly had our problems (as everyone knows), but now everything is perfect, and I’m just looking forward to getting this visa business sorted, and starting our life together with our son.
Going back to Egypt after my initial holiday was definitely the best decision I’ve made!

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/20264_1382161273678_1221351733_3113.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/20264_1382161633687_1221351733_3113.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/20264_1382161953695_1221351733_3113.jpg

Dzosser
Member # 9572
 - posted
Great news WK.. [Smile] CONGRATULATIONS ! Zain is adorable and you both look lovely..wishing you guys a brilliant future together. [Cool]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488
 - posted
Yayyyyy for orfissssssssssssssssss! [Big Grin]

Habeeby
Member # 14429
 - posted
Congratulations WK from one ex-orfi whore to another [Wink] I remember your first post and all the negative comments you received (we all had them) but you followed your instinct and your heart - looks like you made the right choice girl [Wink] Anyway you look like the perfect family and i wish you all the best for your future together. Welcome to the respectable legally married women's club [Razz]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
BEAUTIFUL PIX WK [Wink]

Questionmarks
Member # 12336
 - posted
It's not the end, it's a start! Wish you a very happy marriage..

melissa87
Member # 17186
 - posted
congrats! u look lovely

Mimmi
Member # 3606
 - posted
Congratulations!!!!!
Nice pics you look happy and lovely

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
wow he is getting big! Zain I mean [Big Grin]

Mabruk WK and Sam, although the road may be rocky at times I hope you always stumble over the rocks together [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
From another former orfi whore I wish you both every happiness for the future. At the end of the day only you can know what is right for you and not a group of anonymous posters on a forum. Lovely pics of the your day [Smile]
Habeeby respectable [Confused] Take more than marriage for that to happen [Big Grin]

Nasto
Member # 17091
 - posted
Congratulations WK! You three look adorable.

I want to add that the heated debates over orfi in fact helped see beyond my nose. I think many people experience this when they begin learning local customs and culture: “orfi?” – “oh no! It’s low and so on” but now I can see the other side of this “arrangement”. Thanks for sharing.

egypt 2007
Member # 14398
 - posted
Congratulations from yes another former orfi whore ..... you all look so happy. Wishing you all the best for the future.
Thanks for sharing your photos x

Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Well all, I'm very happy to tell you (though most of you know) that Sam and I got married on Saturday [Big Grin]
Alas, this does mean the end of my orfi whoredom. I have had a good time being one of the orfi whore gang, and I shall take away many fond memories of it (ahh those orfi threads, they'll stay close to my heart).

We had a low-key wedding at my local registry office. It was perfect and everyone had a great time. Sadly though, Sam has to return to Egypt on the 28th, but hopefully Zain and I will join him in Cario for three weeks, then my family will come, meet his parents, and then we'll all go to sharm for a week. I'm seeing it as a month long honeymoon.
I’m so glad I didn’t heed those warnings from my first every thread- Sam working in tourism, oh my! And yes, we have certainly had our problems (as everyone knows), but now everything is perfect, and I’m just looking forward to getting this visa business sorted, and starting our life together with our son.
Going back to Egypt after my initial holiday was definitely the best decision I’ve made!

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/20264_1382161273678_1221351733_3113.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/20264_1382161633687_1221351733_3113.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/20264_1382161953695_1221351733_3113.jpg

Congratulations and you all look beautiful!

Mira Sol
Member # 15569
 - posted
Aw, WK, have no fear, I will always think of you as a whore [Razz]

Congrats on the wedding, you all look lovely.
I wish you many years of happiness [Smile]

Zain is as cute as a button, just adorable.

Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190
 - posted
Ria, you look beautiful! that colour suits you.

wow, Zain is growing fast! I know - predictable, we all say that as if babies arent supposed to grow!

Sweet Crude
Member # 17234
 - posted
"Hi, I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl"

metinoot
Member # 17031
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Crude:

ouch!

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
quote:

WTF [Confused]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
quote:

WTF [Confused]
my thoughts exactly [Roll Eyes]

Sweet Crude
Member # 17234
 - posted
[Confused]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
larry where is tom and dick and harry?

Dubai Girl
Member # 15488
 - posted
Congratulations WK you looked lovely. Wedding days are looked forward to for ages and then they go so fast!

Wishing you both every happiness for the future x

anthropos
Member # 9410
 - posted
Congratulations WK. The pictures look lovely and your dress and hair was beautiful. You look quite Egyptian to be honest.

Your family looks wonderful. Best of luck!

weirdkitty
Member # 15365
 - posted
Ahh thanks everyone [Big Grin]
It really was a great day, despite having such short time to prepare (had to wait for the home office to grant us a COA- certificate of approval- before we could marry).

Zain is becoming a right lil man! He is fast approaching five months, and going through the "everything in my mouth" stage, makes you wonder at the point of sterilising! Sam is a fantastic dad, I really wouldn't know how I'd cope without him. So for future ES ladies, if your guy ever tries to pull that "oh Egyptian men don't change nappies/babysit/clean sick" etc, that's rubbish [Big Grin]

SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867
 - posted
quote:

I didn't get this...did I miss something?? What does this have to do with WK and her beautiful family???

Sweet Crude
Member # 17234
 - posted
Nothing actually. This is about the DawnBevs, there seem to be too many of them!

*Souri*
Member # 9095
 - posted
You look like a princesse weirdkitty
Congratulations

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Nothing actually. This is about the DawnBevs, there seem to be too many of them!

[Confused]

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
There is only one Dawn-Bev!
Maybe you should knock the drugs on the head [Confused]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365
 - posted
Am I a dawn-bev? I've always wanted to be accused of being another member, it seems a rite of passage on this forum and I was starting to get hurt it has never happened to me.

madderthanamonkey
Member # 17287
 - posted
Cool. It's happened to me already and I've only posted three times!

quote:
I concur [Big Grin]

Sorry for the previous dumba$$ed orfi question [Roll Eyes] I'd quite like to join the orfi gang myself now. No fair.

Congratulations on the wedding. You look beautiful.

Two
Member # 17234
 - posted
quote:

You dumb whore, there are two. One with an asterisk and one without. Now forget about your heart and face the fact, you're fucking OLD [Razz]

metinoot
Member # 17031
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Two:
quote:

You dumb whore, there are two. One with an asterisk and one without. Now forget about your heart and face the fact, you're fucking OLD [Razz]
And 44 almost 45 isn't old?

Seriously since 2003 most of the board is this group, kinda waste of energy isn't it?

Two
Member # 17234
 - posted
Old and proud, no need or desire to pretend.
Now get back to sucking dick and leave people alone

metinoot
Member # 17031
 - posted
quote:
Old and proud, no need or desire to pretend.
Now get back to sucking dick and leave people alone

My preferred cock is in the desert right now golfing, so my jaw joints are getting tense and tight. Blow Jobs are the ultimate fix for TMJ.

Why don't you leave people alone you matress humper!

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
[Roll Eyes]

marydot
Member # 15932
 - posted
Congratulations on your wedding and thanks for sharing the photos's, you all look very happy as a family, and thats the most important thing in the world.

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by young at heart:

You dumb whore, there are two. One with an asterisk and one without. Now forget about your heart and face the fact, you're fucking OLD [Razz] [/QUO

Which charm School did you attend? I think you better ask for your money back [Roll Eyes]

Two
Member # 17234
 - posted
What's TMJ [Confused] I have a feeling I shouldn't ask [Roll Eyes]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365
 - posted
Damn, so I guess I'm not being accused of being another member. One day, one day....

quote:
Why don't you leave people alone you matress humper!
Anyone else see the irony?

mamasue
Member # 4691
 - posted
Kitty you look beautiful, and very happy!!
Congratulations!!

Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190
 - posted
Dawn-Bev uses 2 computers in 2 different locations - one day I forgot my password, and simply logged in/registered with an asterisk ...................
simple as
end of

Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190
 - posted
and I am OLD, and incredibly happy!!

[Smile]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com