EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Why does my man do this to me!!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Why does my man do this to me!!!!
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assumed she was .. [Smile]
Don't know, really...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
ahhh [Big Grin] ES Christmas Cheer. [Big Grin]

God Bless Us, Everyone. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ LOL You must have just received your wings Alchemist! I hear a bell !! [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You niggaz be trippin'.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happygolucky:
I am new to this although I have been on the sidelines for two years and have read many of the topics with great interest indeed. I have a problem and really I want to do something about it and am looking for other opinions. Its the same old thing, western women falls in love with egyptian man. I believe he loves me but I want to know why when I go to his mothers house I am hidden it feels. I have to go and leave their in the early hours of the morning and if someone knocks at the door I have to go into another room. I have asked why and he just says bad eyes. Also he never comes outside in public with me. I am a very attractive women and it makes me think he is ashamed of me because I am white with blond hair. I have asked why but I never get an answer. I have put up with this for 2 years. We are not married properly and was thinking could this be the case.I am now really fed up with it. When we are in Cairo he spends very little time with me gets up goes out comes back very late never takes me to the supermarket nothing. Is this normal behavior for an Egyptian man. I am thinking this cant be normal. He is always declaring how much he loves me but he does this to me all the time. I am thinking about calling it a day but I am not sure if its culture or not. Can anybody give me some answers. I love him to bits and don't know what to do.

It is culture, he is a typical eastern man hotblooded one, he loves you indeed, you are his pearl, thank God you got such a man, cover your hair and dress moderately he will take you out but with time, be patient, don't run and complain like that ...
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every finger on a hand is different [Big Grin]
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korvin's:
quote:
Originally posted by happygolucky:
I am new to this although I have been on the sidelines for two years and have read many of the topics with great interest indeed. I have a problem and really I want to do something about it and am looking for other opinions. Its the same old thing, western women falls in love with egyptian man. I believe he loves me but I want to know why when I go to his mothers house I am hidden it feels. I have to go and leave their in the early hours of the morning and if someone knocks at the door I have to go into another room. I have asked why and he just says bad eyes. Also he never comes outside in public with me. I am a very attractive women and it makes me think he is ashamed of me because I am white with blond hair. I have asked why but I never get an answer. I have put up with this for 2 years. We are not married properly and was thinking could this be the case.I am now really fed up with it. When we are in Cairo he spends very little time with me gets up goes out comes back very late never takes me to the supermarket nothing. Is this normal behavior for an Egyptian man. I am thinking this cant be normal. He is always declaring how much he loves me but he does this to me all the time. I am thinking about calling it a day but I am not sure if its culture or not. Can anybody give me some answers. I love him to bits and don't know what to do.

It is culture, he is a typical eastern man hotblooded one, he loves you indeed, you are his pearl, thank God you got such a man, cover your hair and dress moderately he will take you out but with time, be patient, don't run and complain like that ...
I think it's not the exploination why is important, but the fact if she can deal with it or not.
He can have all the good intentions of the world ( I think he hasn't, but that's not relevant) if HE thinks he can keep her between four walls, en SHE doesn't, it's up to her to decide what she wants with the rest of her life...
Any relationship, intercultural or cultural, is about making compromises, find a way where both can be satisfied with. She obviously isn't, so on long terms this relationship is doomed to fail, if they are not able to find a way in this...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoapuffs
Member # 9452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocoapuffs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you have a plan for your life? do you discuss the future?

why didnt you do a real wedding? and has he discussed doing a real wedding?
then you wont have to live like this?

follow him one day. find out where he goes.

--------------------
Bakhsheesh! Yes, you are reading and enjoying my posts! So hand it over! [Smile]

Posts: 120 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoapuffs
Member # 9452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocoapuffs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korvin's:
[QUOTE]It is culture, he is a typical eastern man hotblooded one, he loves you indeed, you are his pearl, thank God you got such a man, cover your hair and dress moderately he will take you out but with time, be patient, don't run and complain like that ...

If it is love why did he do urfi and not a real contract? Would you let a man do urfi with your daughter then call it 'eastern love'?

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 120 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com