EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » my trip pics (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: my trip pics
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u know the funny thing about being an individural?
to each is their own!!
what u may not like to read others may!!!
u can surly post yr comments its a free world
but so what if u see theposts ugly rude what ever!!!
its her post or someone elses!!
if yr offended so what post it and be done with it.
anyone can post as they choose to and reply as they choose but in the same aspect it does not make what u feel as trashy or wrong right
cas always someone else would agree with the post!!!!!!
there are so many lame and stupid posts and threads on this board i would never agree with but u know what i read them and leave!
i stay away from threads i do not like as to not offend the person that made it!!!
sure sometimes i post what i think but that does not mean everyone has to agree with me now does it if yal did then i would be some super person we all how our beliefes and opinions!!
if ya dont like someone cas of their post for christ sakes stay the hell away from their posts dont comment yr askin for cat fights!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I heart Egypt
Member # 14662

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for I heart Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
to each is their own!!
anyone can post as they choose to and reply as they choose but in the same aspect it does not make what u feel as trashy or wrong right
there are so many lame and stupid posts and threads on this board i would never agree with but u know what i read them and leave!
i stay away from threads i do not like as to not offend the person that made it!!!
sure sometimes i post what i think but that does not mean everyone has to agree with me now does it if yal did then i would be some super person we all how our beliefes and opinions!!
if ya dont like someone cas of their post for christ sakes stay the hell away from their posts dont comment yr askin for cat fights!!!

Ahh yes, I know your kind so well. You preach about how good of a person you are to just leave a thread when you don't like it... but wait a minute, here you are in the thread starting a fight yourself. Well done.
Posts: 39 | From: New York | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
[Confused] [Confused] I heart Egypt, why have you decided to bring this up now nearly a year on?

doods is the queen of bringing up the past of others, she's so not innocent
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by I heart Egypt:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
to each is their own!!

Ahh yes, I know your kind so well. You preach about how good of a person you are to just leave a thread when you don't like it... but wait a minute, here you are in the thread starting a fight yourself. Well done.
there u go judging me!!
i never claimed to be good or bad u dont know me so kiss off!!!
im me take me as i am or not at all
if ya dont lie me dont start crap with me cas i aint gonaa sit here and let ya have direaha at the mouth about me!!
i aint that nice!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I heart Egypt
Member # 14662

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for I heart Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry- you're not going to let me have what at the mouth about you?
Posts: 39 | From: New York | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com