EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Well here I go (Page 29)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Well here I go
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sashyra8

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
Tina,
i am so worried that this man might be you!
seems you are having an affair with MH!
come clean woman just say what's between the two of you! you are always supporting her whether she is right or wrong, but she was never right so you always support her even when she is wrong!
isnt that weird!!
i bet there is something going on between the two of you!

Double ROFL,YoungEgyptianGuy!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could only marry for love.
Money wouldnt matter, just the love of a good woman is all i need.

Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
MH
We don't care about you or about your future husband! and we don't want to hear about your personal life anymore!!

I am starting to see you and your husband in my dreams or shall i say nightmares!! We are all sick of you and your husband and women like you!
Leave us alone this forum is called ES not MHS!!

Go live your life the way you want, and before logging on to ES try to put your personal life aside and talk about anything.

If you don't have anything to say, then just read what others have to say, you don't have to post every time you log on!

UFF!!

I agree with this, I officially no longer care what she does. I am now of the opinion that she is actually one of the most self absorbed people I have ever come across. All I can hear is me, me, me, me, me like he is snapping up this wonderful, nice, perfect muslimah because she is such a catch. I think Mystic actually rates herself higher than we all think, this is attention seeking behaviour at its absolute best. She knows exactly what she is doing, so go ahead, get married to this or the next bloke you bump into in the street, because I'm sure he wont be able to resist your lovliness.
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sashyra8

*still ROFLing uproariously across
the board at your comment and unable to stop*

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Tina,
come clean woman just say what's between the two of you! you are always supporting her whether she is right or wrong, but she was never right so you always support her even when she is wrong!
isnt that weird!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

See, I told ya i can do better, just try me [Wink]
have a nice day woman, glad to put a smile on your lovely face Sashyra8 [Wink]

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tina,
isnt that weird!!

u might be a fag!!
but i aint a lesbo!!
i support her cas its not my place to say shes wrong!!
she is a grown woman she will do what she wants wethere is say its good or bad!!
so as a friend ya i will support her!!
thats what friends do!!!
hes a real man not fake i have seen the pic!
but the next time u feel froggy callin me a lesbon in a round about way!!
check ur own shi t yr the fag!
ur egyptian and maybne u try to hide it cas u dont wanna go to jail!!!!
come to usa they are all out of the closet here!!!
u can find yrself a white or black american boyfriend!!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Tina,
isnt that weird!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]

*finally takes a breath and pulls herself together*

mangang
Member # 15126

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.:
quote:
MH
We don't care about you or about your future husband! and we don't want to hear about your personal life anymore!!

I am starting to see you and your husband in my dreams or shall i say nightmares!! We are all sick of you and your husband and women like you!
Leave us alone this forum is called ES not MHS!!

Go live your life the way you want, and before logging on to ES try to put your personal life aside and talk about anything.

If you don't have anything to say, then just read what others have to say, you don't have to post every time you log on!

UFF!!

I agree with this, I officially no longer care what she does. I am now of the opinion that she is actually one of the most self absorbed people I have ever come across. All I can hear is me, me, me, me, me like he is snapping up this wonderful, nice, perfect muslimah because she is such a catch. I think Mystic actually rates herself higher than we all think, this is attention seeking behaviour at its absolute best. She knows exactly what she is doing, so go ahead, get married to this or the next bloke you bump into in the street, because I'm sure he wont be able to resist your lovliness.
she think she is very cute but she is not did u see her photo in the picture thread? she aint ugly but damn she has a lazy eye and she looks 3 shades too light like she didnt eat for weeks no boobs and no not much figure more like a 11 year old boy with long hair puke
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg thats a bit hard.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've too passed the point of caring and frustration (now that I can see the pattern of manipulation in mystic and her sick need for attention).

So to feed the beast, let me bring up something that I've been chuckling at... just WHAT must Momen be saying to his friends right now at the idea of Mystic with an Indonesian man?

Generally, Egyptians who haven't traveled much outside of Egypt (like Momen) tend to adapt the racial stereotyping from the Gulf countries in regards to Asians - the "filipino maids" and dismiss them as lower class than themselves.

Does Mystic realize that in Momen's eyes she went from a Porshe to a Fiat?

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
Tina,
isnt that weird!!

u might be a fag!!
but i aint a lesbo!!
i support her cas its not my place to say shes wrong!!
she is a grown woman she will do what she wants wethere is say its good or bad!!
so as a friend ya i will support her!!
thats what friends do!!!
hes a real man not fake i have seen the pic!
but the next time u feel froggy callin me a lesbon in a round about way!!
check ur own shi t yr the fag!
ur egyptian and maybne u try to hide it cas u dont wanna go to jail!!!!
come to usa they are all out of the closet here!!!
u can find yrself a white or black american boyfriend!!!!

And the story goes on and probably it will go on forever,
She will keep defending her till the end of time!!
One day we will all read about this affair in the press or see both of them in jerry springer show! or maybe dr.phill! They wont be able to hide it anymore then. All of us will be screaming in front of the tv "my gosh i know this woman and that woman too!"

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Tina,
isnt that weird!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]

*finally takes a breath and pulls herself together*

When you're smilin'....keep on smilin'
The whole world smiles with you
And when you're laughin'....keep on laughin'
The sun comes shinin' through

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tina kamal:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
[qb] Tina,

i wounder if u have any friends????
doubt it!!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
I've too passed the point of caring and frustration (now that I can see the pattern of manipulation in mystic and her sick need for attention).

So to feed the beast, let me bring up something that I've been chuckling at... just WHAT must Momen be saying to his friends right now at the idea of Mystic with an Indonesian man?

Generally, Egyptians who haven't traveled much outside of Egypt (like Momen) tend to adapt the racial stereotyping from the Gulf countries in regards to Asians - the "filipino maids" and dismiss them as lower class than themselves.

Not only that but he will also know that he meant absolutely nothing to her at all, he wasn't 'special' or the 'love of her life' he was just another pawn in the 'everyone love me' saga. I'm beginning to see why he broke it off.

And whats more she has fed into the western women stereotype, that western women are just cheap and will have sex with anyone. Even for money. That we are shallow, manipulative and love ourselves.

(I dont btw)

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
quote:
[qb] Tina,

doubt it!!!!

look who is talking!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Tina,

doubt it!!!!

look who is talking!
i have plenty of friends offline and on!!!
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
almost to 30 pages! woo hoo! keep it going everyone! LOL

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
<another pawn in the 'everyone love me' saga>

[Big Grin]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Not only that but he will also know that he meant absolutely nothing to her at all, he wasn't 'special' or the 'love of her life' he was just another pawn in the 'everyone love me' saga. I'm beginning to see why he broke it off.

More and more people are joining that club.
I'm beginning to see the one who ended up with the best deal might have been Momen after all. [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm pretty sure he saw through her a long, long time ago and MH trolling the internet looking for her next exotic import shouldn't surprise him at all.

Big high five to Momen for not trading his dignity and self-respect for a Green Card! Woo hoo!

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
absolutely. I can just hear the conversations now:

Momen: I couldn't call you tonight because...

MH: I dont have to put up with this, I've had 5 offers of marriage tonight already.

Momen: But I had to work late...

MH: A good muslimah like myself deserves better Momen.

Momen: And then I had to check in on my mum.

MH: I am a nice person, I am beautiful, I pray and fast and I could get married next week you know, I dont have to wait around for you.

Momen: And when I tried to call you it was engaged.

MH: Thats because my male friends were calling me.

Momen: I see

MH: So do you love me as much as everyone else does? I need to know, someone is waiting on the phone for an answer.

Momen: nevermind...

MH: Hang on, I'm not finished, have I told you how good a parent I am, in the last five minutes?
Momen...Momen... How dare you do this to me, I am a nice person, don't you know that! you have messed me about now, you bad man.

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody gouge my eyeballs out with a rusty screwdriver.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
I'm sure MH will do it if you pay her enough
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, now ladies, let's be fair... Momen is and was an ES tigallo and was chasing after any and every female online before Mystic fell for it. I'm sure he's learned his lesson and will from now on stick to seducing western tourists on holidays and the true-and-tried "i miss you sooooo much" texts with a bit of facebook flirting thrown in.

At least now other internet tigallos will hear of his misfortunate tale of the Mystic psycho and they'll realize that sometimes the hunter becomes the hunted, and you neeeeever DO know what the person behind that webcam will eventually turn out to be when true colors are revealed!

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
absolutely. I can just hear the conversations now:

Momen: I couldn't call you tonight because...

MH: I dont have to put up with this, I've had 5 offers of marriage tonight already.

Momen: But I had to work late...

MH: A good muslimah like myself deserves better Momen.

Momen: And then I had to check in on my mum.

MH: I am a nice person, I am beautiful, I pray and fast and I could get married next week you know, I dont have to wait around for you.

Momen: And when I tried to call you it was engaged.

MH: Thats because my male friends were calling me.

Momen: I see

MH: So do you love me as much as everyone else does? I need to know, someone is waiting on the phone for an answer.

Momen: nevermind...

MH: Hang on, I'm not finished, have I told you how good a parent I am, in the last five minutes?
Momen...Momen... How dare you do this to me, I am a nice person, don't you know that! you have messed me about now, you bad man.

ROOOOOOFFFFLLLL [Big Grin]

Please,guys.You two,Mrs. and YoungEgyptianGuy are cracking me up in laughter,almost in tears by now! [Big Grin]

Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I

w
a
n
t

t
o

s
e
e

t
h
e

t
h
r
e
a
d

g
o

t
o

p
a
g
e
s

[Smile]

w
i
l
l

i

b
e

s
o

l
u
c
k
y

t
o

s
e
e

t
h
a
t

??????????????????????????????????????????

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
p
l
e
a
s
e

l
e
t

t
h
i
s

b
e

p
a
g
e

a
n
d

t
h
e
n

w
e

c
a
n

h
a
v
e

c
a
k
e
!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Of course you will Rashaa, in the next five minutes MH would have been out shopping with Mr Indonesia, she will be pregnant and have to go through a quickie marriage tomorow. Momen will have flown out to America to be with her as he hasn't been able to Eat since they parted company and Mystic will be buying her tickets to Indonesia by the end of the week. One of Mr good looking indonesias family has already moved in MH's house to babysit the kids 24/7 while MH goes to work in Indonesia, despite the 32 million unemployed.

Momen, with all the other heart broken boyfriends will, of course, follow her to indonesia to pine outside her window.

While Mr Indonesia sets MH to work on his needs she will discover his desire for cross dressing (but do not fear, she will be back to tell us every step). The wonderful, so close, known her for years mother in law will cut the cables for the internet as she will need MH to be peeling the veg.

Ahhh, domestic bliss awaits.

Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost page 30? [Eek!] Watch out for the wrath of Alchemist. [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did someone say cake? [Big Grin] Oh god we are almost there people!!

Smucky I expect my cake on July the 8th, it's my birthday. I like Oreo cake, thanks luv ya, bye. [Big Grin] [Razz] [Wink] [Cool]

T
H
I
R
T
Y

P
A
G
E
S

N
O
W
!
!

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
<Momen, with all the other heart broken boyfriends>

You forgot the "wonderful" MH adjective to former boyfriends.
[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well lets finish this thread for her cake

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] I can't see through the tears! [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
blank

[Big Grin]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
[Big Grin] I can't see through the tears! [Big Grin]

*wiping Smuckers laughing tears,along with her own so they can continue reading*

[Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tears of joy smucks??

must be page 30 now!!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist Cake Girl:
*Alchemist singing* "You take the high road and I'll take the low road, and I'll be in Ireland afore ye"

BTW, it was Rush Limbaugh. That douchebag.

Ireland? [Mad]

This thread is nuts. I'm only here for the cake.

OK, OK Scotland then. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Are you trying to steal my oreo cake??? [Mad] [Mad]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
tears of joy smucks??

must be page 30 now!!

Almost,Ayisha....pussh...pushhhhhh!
[Razz]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Its close guys!!

*runs to kitchen to make cake*
*sets out nibbles on tray*
*calls KFC, MacDonalds, Pizza Hut and Snack Time*
*throws lemons in mixer*
*lights candles*
*blows up balloons*

are we there yet???

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
surely now.....

quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Qadeema:
blank
;

[Big Grin]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope not quite
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
People we dont have to try hard, why dont we just keep this thread for ALL of MH's life, that way we dont have to trawl through lots of different threads to keep up, we could, sorry...I mean SHE could keep this going for the next 20 years!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

LOOK Missy, I can't make Oreo cakes here, you think I have oreo cookies in this place??? I'll have to buy you something, this thing is going to flip to 30 any second. [Frown]
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh takes a breath...
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god am so sad... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... help av got repetative stress ..hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
<Momen, with all the other heart broken boyfriends>

You forgot the "wonderful" MH adjective to former boyfriends.
[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

...and the mother in law (another angel) that 'loves her like a daughter'. Although in her defense this one just asked her to LOVE her like her own daughter.
Weird isn't it, when it's ok to love the mother in law but not the son? Duh~

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Me too

quote:
Originally posted by manx:
yeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh takes a breath...
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god am so sad... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... help av got repetative stress ..hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Member # 14517

Rate Member
llllllllllllllllaa
llllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

come on pages - you can't be this long [Frown]

I just want a nice big cream cake with extra cream [Big Grin]

By the way I am FTPing a shed load of files incase anyone thinks I am SO extremely sad I really haven't got anything better to do [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com