EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Words, Words, Words :o) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Words, Words, Words :o)
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndreAhmed:
I'm dying on what are behind ur glasses [Smile] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Kara_me Aka Ahmed hehe:)

omg , the forums will be full of kara_meyaa [Wink]

If you remain alive long enough you may be allowed the mystery of my Under-Glasses Kingdom. Beware, however, that this PRAAAAAECIOOOOOUSSSSSSSS encounter may blind you forever, and leave you completely mad and Abbaseya perm resident if u r not wearing sunglasses when coming for the appointment. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
[QUOTE]
I hate precious jems because every rock is covered in blood.

Sono, I couldn't agree more. I don't give a flying duck if it makes me a cheap date but those publicly outstretched claws with wedding/engagement rings adorned with gems of pain and suffering really turn my stomach, not to mention painfully pinch my conscience.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
[QUOTE]
I hate precious jems because every rock is covered in blood.

Sono, I couldn't agree more. I don't give a flying duck if it makes me a cheap date but those publicly outstretched claws with wedding/engagement rings adorned with gems of pain and suffering really turn my stomach, not to mention painfully pinch my conscience.
Wow, we do agree on something. I think this is a huge revulation of our times.

I'd rather take the money spent on an engagement ring and put it towards a house.

Or my fricking student loans! [Big Grin]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sono, it is just a lil sign of an upcoming End of Days. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sono,

Interesting analysis to pull from your ass, but I imagine you have so much stored in there you are bound to reach for something everytime.

Good luck with your miserable marriage, I'm thrilled with my happy one. Oh and where exactly are you ruinning into these maimed West Africans?

I still feel pity for you.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Sono,

Interesting analysis to pull from your ass, but I imagine you have so much stored in there you are bound to reach for something everytime.

Good luck with your miserable marriage, I'm thrilled with my happy one. Oh and where exactly are you ruinning into these maimed West Africans?

I still feel pity for you.

Yeah, its surprising that stubborness of some people.

If you bought a lemon for a car, you would find a way of recovering you financial loss.

But you won't with a husband?

These maimed Africans target their migration for Minnesota because we have some of the best services for disabled people. And the community college I went to has many of these people maimed while mining for precious stones in French mines located in their home countries.

Plus I worked with immigrants for a few years as a ESL volunteer. The things you learn.....

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kara, my precious.......... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im dying in you, ohhh thats so common and horrible one!!!! hahaha, the connotation...ahhhhh...
Not all diamonds come from Afrique, but gold is always a good investment anyway. For those of us socking it away. heehee

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Kara, my precious.......... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Melt melt melt.... I am melting like an icing on a freshly baked brownie or is it a blondie? That is the question!.... [Wink] [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Melt melt melt....
Then, you'll still be my *dear*.....and i can be your decanter .........to keep you safe! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Careful- in the other thread she propose to me..
and i accepted.. so, thats makes her my precious..

Well, maybe Susan was right, it's in our genes to cheat... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
But i'm generous, you can keep her and i'll keep dreaming...

quote:
Trouble Maker..
Hahaha...like my Arabic dictionary.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Samia, I have been reading this forum for a few months and her consistant nastiness and dominat agressive way of discounting absolutely everything anyone says regarding Islam, Egypt and Egyptian/American relationships has just GOTTEN to me. SHe is miserable and at the same time lauds herself as an absolute authority on EVERYTHING. FOr every Western Woman who is logging in to find out information and advise about inter cultural relationships I am prepared to continue to contest her positions and indicate her BS level. I am in a VERY wonderful relationship with an INCREDIBLE Egyptian man who LOVES me! My position isn't that the problem is with anyone else, Sono's problems are entirely inside herself and pre-date any connection in her life to Islam.

Cosmo, I find Sono writes from the heart! OK... so people dont always like what she writes... dont always agree with her views, but I find her a very open and honest person!
Maybe its a mistake to open your life to people you dont know, but, I also tend to open my private life to people too much, so I can empathise!
The girl has had (and still has)a lot of shi t to deal with, I'm surely not alone in understanding why she often comes over as being bitter and disillusioned??
If we were all "Little miss Sunshine" this forum would also be a very boring place!!
Also, gloating because your marriage is happy (At the moment!!) and hers was not, is also a very negative sentiment!!
I always used to tell my daughter " I hope you find a husband as good as your father!!" . I was still telling her this when, unbeknown to me, he was sleeping with my best friend behind my back!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am doign more than gloating, I am representing for the HAPPY MARRIAGES that exist, same as she is waving the flag for misery. She isn't here extolling her own problems, she is shitting all over everyone who has an opinion contrary to hers. The most unintelligent people tend to use rudeness and abruptness in place of logic and reason. If they shout loud enough then they are convinced they are right. It isn't that she is right, its that she runs people off this forum. I am not expecting Miss Sunshine, but I surely won't tolerate a blanket wash of all things Amer-Egypt.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls, it is all about SHARING! Women are just more generous by nature, and more giving. My heart fills with joy and my eyes with tears of missing when I think of both of you and.... brownies. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
GeeGee
Member # 10020

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeeGee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can relate to all that...Because I have been told all that too...The problem is I am really in love with this guy. When he talk to you, you just melt....But I see the lies coming, I start asking question, and my calls and e-mail start getting less and lesser, I guess I'm happy it stop there, but I feel sorry for the other ladies that actully gone to marry these man...Please ladies check them out before you get in a trap, then you ask your self WHY?
Posts: 5 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello everyone, great thread.
i heard quite a few of those lines while in egypt, each one made me laugh, and return greater compliments. i still get the most darling texts now im home, its such a giggle reading them aloud in a dodgy accent to my girlie friends... my darling, i long heer yor magic vioce...i look for your aiys... you bleave my love you... im thinking of starting up a company here in england that you can subscribe to and recieve texts like this that really brighten your day!!!

i liked the fox and the crow... but for all you hopeless romantics out there how about this..
from where the crow was sitting, in her higher position, she could see many foxes below her, all had at some point in the last two weeks tried to con her out of her piece of meat that shed worked hard to get, and so she flew up high, to be with all the other, jaded crows. she was just thinking how lonley, un loved and ugly she felt when allong came the fox and cheered her up. as she looked down at him she opened her beak to say...
"LOOK OUT FOR THAT CAR"
the fox leaped up the bank, just a little higher than he was, just high enough in fact to see the farmer with his shotgun pointed straight at the crow, and pounce on him and rip him to pieces before he pulled the trigger.
the crow came down to the bank where they both thanked eachother sincerely and dined on the farmer.

id rather listen to an egyptian fox compliment me, than have an english farmer try to destroy me from the sidelines.
egyptian men want no more than english men... they just go about it in a much nicer way!!!
i think its FANTASTIC!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question.
I have read all over this board about the stereotypical Egyptian male. It's really sad and also really frightening.
If he's not allowed to do or say the things that you speak of, what is it that he is allowed to do to show himself to be romantic? What is wrong with using sweet words? I would expect it from any man that I was with. Perhaps there are many men who would use these words and not mean them, but surely you have to allow for some men to be using them and be sincere?

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com