EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Questions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Questions
Nile-Hilton
Member # 15625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nile-Hilton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you meet anyone 4rom this 4orum (opposite sex)?
how mny member did u like af8r you met?
did you kiss or make out?
have u had sex?
how mny times?
Are you still togther?
you planing to see somone soon?

Posts: 109 | From: Nile Hilton | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nile-Hilton:
how mny member did u like af8r you met?
have u had sex?
how mny times?
Are you still togther?

SICK [Roll Eyes]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you asking?
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roflol. Market research, Nile Hilton?
Yes, I've met two people from this board, a man and a woman. It was not the kind of meeting that would result in answers to your questions.
No intimacy, and still in contact.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

May be! Why? Checking if you have a chance? [Wink]

quote:
how mny member did u like af8r you met??

Why you asking?? Are you ugly, no sense of humor??

quote:

What does that has to do with you?
quote:

have u had sex?

Do not you want to know where too??

quote:

how many times?

Do you want to know how long it lasted for too?

quote:

Are you still togther?

Why, you do not do couples?

quote:

Not you thanks!

What a lousy market research!!!

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nile-Hilton
Member # 15625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nile-Hilton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am writing an essay in my masters on relationships between egyptians and foreigners and your answers will help!
Posts: 109 | From: Nile Hilton | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am writing an essay in my masters on relationships between egyptians and foreigners and your answers will help!

I am really sorry, I misunderstood you then, so in the easy it asks how many times you slept with some one?? Does it also ask if you met in egypt search site too?? That is very specific and intimate essay, I am sure you will get A on it.
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nile-Hilton
Member # 15625

i willl build my essay on your answers! i wont mention the details in my essay just a study that will help me in my essay!
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try to research by the American University, prof. Dr. Mustafa Abdalla, he already invetsigated this, the essay is named Beach Politics.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nile-Hilton.... Yes I met my husband on this forum....
The details are none of your business!!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have met members of the opposite sex from ES and I have done nothing but be a lady and they have done nothing but be gentlemen. [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you do an essay on Egyptian males and females relationships.

They are probably far racier and include interesting stuff like FGM, Hymen repair, anal sex to preserve virginity amongst other things.

Egyptian male foreign female stuff is much more ordinary.

Do that and I guarantee you get an A+++++

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Or swingers parties in Giza or the gay sex boats sailing into the med from Alex so the acts carried out would fall under Euro law as opposed to Egyptian [Wink]

Far more interesting than 1:1 hetro relationships [Big Grin]

refreshed
Member # 15850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for refreshed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i willl build my essay on your answers! i wont mention the details in my essay just a study that will help me in my essay!

Why not get a friend, an Egyptian male to go undercover for you?

Have him place an ad "I want to marry a foreign woman", his english must be excellent, loads of spare time, very good looking, and with few cyber inhibitions.

Believe me, even after I post these suggestions, with up and coming UK & EU vacation time, divorced or single lasses who took a societal belittling during the Christian holiday season will pretty much turn to truth-letting putty in his palms.

If you want truthfull intimate information from a group of lasses who who despise Egyptian women, consider their weakness and how to exploit those weaknesses.

If you want help, ask. But put together a research proposal first. Its not just writting a paper, its a project and must be treated as a structured plan.

Have you developed a hypothesis question yet?

Posts: 277 | From: between a rock and a hard place | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met a dude.
didnt get it on...yet [Cool]

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShirleyValentinesFantasyLives
Member # 14207

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShirleyValentinesFantasyLives         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I dont know any college who would like you to talk about sex in essay in Egypt

2. They try to close eyes to Egyptian and foreign relationship

3. Its not allowed to have sex with no marriage so why would your tutors encourage you to write about it?

4. If you are Egyptian you would never ask Egyptian men and women this question, so why insult foreign ladies by expecting them to answer their private information to you?

Posts: 98 | From: Firmly On The Ground | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've met a few people in egypt from here. Haven't kissed any, but I'm certain lady ferret wanted to [Wink] No means no ferret [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fantom
Member # 15949

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fantom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why things evolved to this point? This person is very silly,he Does not deserve attention, did any one believes his Lies ,Simply ignore this person , he Does not deserve to reply him
You offend the Egyptians because of your behavior, iam egyptian I'm not proud of you if you are Egyptian , if you are ,i think you are type II

--------------------
the Egyptian phantom

Posts: 39 | From: between Egypt and kuwait | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who says egyptian men wouldnt ask an egyptian lady this question?

oh you guys so have not seen the dark side yet loooool:)

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14207

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShirleyValentinesFantasyLives         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Momma D I nearly always like your answers .
you are right maybe we have not seen the dark side [Eek!] but like Phantom said these sort people are not sort we mix with and we would like to believe that Egyptian man would never be disrespectful to ask Egyptians these things and so he should treaat foreign ladies with same respect

Posts: 98 | From: Firmly On The Ground | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
well here are a few things i have witnessed and seen a few pretty high up egyptian men do:

1.) dont think that just because the nurses are dressed in white hijab that they are good lil' girls. most of them are the medical equivalent to a hot secretary and usually offer 'services' the the dr.'s on staff.

2.) it really isnt that hard to fool with a woman in niqab...married at that.

3.) most egyptian men with wives living abroad have egyptian wives and kids hidden off somewhere. And WHY does the Egyptian wife allow it? Its all about the benjamins baby $$$$$ [Wink] $$$$$.

see, egypt is all about hiding behind a good outer image but when its dark out and you are unseen, boy how the true colors shine:)

[Wink]

Member # 14207

Rate Member
right again - dont know about the nurses tho!
I was just asking myself today why have all the men I known to come to UK all now run off ( except me!! ) soon as they got residence. They even had fooled me and wont tell me truth about why they run. I feel ashamed that they do this with no care for the new families they have or their wife.
See you make me open eyes today [Smile]

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

have u had sex?

quote:

how many times?

quote:

Are you still togther?

quote:

Not you thanks!

ew whatta cagna!
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ShirleyValentinesFantasyLives:
right again - dont know about the nurses tho!
I was just asking myself today why have all the men I known to come to UK all now run off ( except me!! ) soon as they got residence. They even had fooled me and wont tell me truth about why they run. I feel ashamed that they do this with no care for the new families they have or their wife.
See you make me open eyes today [Smile]

thats why you see so many poor ass young men running off with much older western women...but see the american women have caught on so now they are fleeing to the brits.
here, these men marry the woman not realizing if he gets caught she gets all his money:)

its a sad situation and thats why i wont go with any egyptian man who is younger than me or doesnt at least have his career.
its not about getting my hands on his $$$, its about validation that he doesnt want to get married just to be able to feed his 'other' family.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<see, egypt is all about hiding behind a good outer image but when its dark out and you are unseen, boy how the true colors shine:)>

I've been told this even by Egy men,and not precisely tourism,poor or resort based Egy guys.

Anyway,i still like the country with all good and bad,like all other countries have their share of.

[Cool]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Syzygy:
They are probably far racier and include interesting stuff like FGM, Hymen repair, anal sex to preserve virginity amongst other things.

Or, how 'bout this one: The "orphans," who aren't really orphans, but created from sex outside of marriage, dropped into orphanages until they're left to fend for themselves on the streets, without a birth certificate (thus no access to education/health care)? THAT paper would be a stunner.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justvisiting:
quote:

Or, how 'bout this one: The "orphans," who aren't really orphans, but created from sex outside of marriage, dropped into orphanages until they're left to fend for themselves on the streets, without a birth certificate (thus no access to education/health care)? THAT paper would be a stunner.
I'd wish for these outsiders of the Egyptian society a program would be created that allows international adoption since no one seems to want them.

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
refreshed
Member # 15850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for refreshed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by justvisiting:
quote:

I'd wish for these outsiders of the Egyptian society a program would be created that allows international adoption since no one seems to want them.

~ TL

Its against the law to adopt in Egypt and most Arab countries.

Why not let Egyptians decide their own affairs, solve their own problems, make their own laws.

Posts: 277 | From: between a rock and a hard place | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

have u had sex?

quote:

how many times?

quote:

Are you still togther?

quote:

Not you thanks!

ew whatta cagna!
Who ? what?? What is that suppose to mean?
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

have u had sex?

quote:

how many times?

quote:

Are you still togther?

quote:

Not you thanks!

ew whatta cagna!
Who ? what?? What is that suppose to mean?
The language i was taught could only mean one thing

cagna - female dog
So that "cagnaccia" might be a pejorative of "cagna" which means "prostitute" when referred to a woman

so thats it for me
but for her she maybe using it as stupid or smething but when i read thats how i understand it .

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Thanks Sharona I will save my reply when I get a confirmation from the poster.
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks Sharona I will save my reply when I get a confirmation from the poster.

Welcome i hope its not been used in this manner so bad .So let her have a reply and i hope its a calm reply .
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nile-Hilton
Member # 15625

Thank you all

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com