EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian Men Asking For Money From Women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian Men Asking For Money From Women
samegy
Member # 15090

Icon 5 posted      Profile for samegy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have read posts on some Egyptian men asking for money. Did everybody who gave money got screwed (sorry.. couldn't think of a better word)? Don't men usually not accept money from women for their self-respect?
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going on my experience, Hossam would never ask for a penny from me. He told me as a man, he should be able to provide for me, and that it would dishonour him to let a woman pay. Even when I went out without him, as he had to work, he would give me money so I didn't have to spend my own! Believe me, I have tried to pay, but he just wouldn't have it.
I think if an Egyptian man asks for money, it should be one of the biggest warning signs.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's one on this section accepting money donations to GET MARRIED! [Eek!]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005207;p=2

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was together with my Egyptian ex either he or I paid. I usually paid more often as I made three or four times the amount he made in a month and it was just fine with me. When we lived together in England we both worked and put our money together, paid bills and went shopping, out etc.

He never ask me for money, only once my mom paid for his return ticket back to Cairo but I got the money back as promised when I went back there to live with him.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never paid. Wait, I did buy myself a pair of shoes once but he slipped the equivalent into my purse later that night. Sneaky. [Wink]

I think most with self respect wouldn't do that, but everyone is differnet. I have heard of many taking and/or asking for money. I'm sure it happens.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've never paid. Wait, I did buy myself a pair of shoes once but he slipped the equivalent into my purse later that night. Sneaky
So sweet! I kept wanting to sneak Sam some money, but I knew he would have seen it as an insult. It will take time for me to get used to it, at home, although men do still pay for the most part, I would say its 70/30 at least- they get the tickets, I get the popcorn kind of thing.
I guess it depends on upbringing. I don't think a man is a con artist just because he lets you pick up a tab or two, but when it comes to asking for money, to start up a business etc, then I wouldn't trust it at all.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most decent Egyptian guys won't allow a woman to give them money....
Only the guys that are with the woman for money, visas, etc.
A guy asking for money... or having a"bad situation." should be the first warning sign.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
There's one on this section accepting money donations to GET MARRIED! [Eek!]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005207;p=2

no I am not , just read the threat and the post carfuly to understand what is the problem I am sharing with people .....I never said any thing about needing donations (to get married ) I just needed help getting something (needed urgently ) and payback so soon (means within a month or something ) ,,,, be paitent to read the post b4 u judge ,,and I am not poor like some stupid women here said , and I am not asking money from women ...where the hill they get this talking from ...!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShirleyValentinesFantasyLives
Member # 14207

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShirleyValentinesFantasyLives         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hitman, these ladies here are not all stupid.

They got some experience or hear things about how the Egyptian asking for money does it in a way to try to get people to feel sorry for his situation!
You are the stupid one cos you know it is not wise thing to discuss your money and personal things with people and even friends. Just like we dont discuss our sex things in public we dont discuss our personal problems at all.

A man works hard, finds ways to solve his problems then sit back and feel proud of what he has managed to do.

I see you dont directly ask for money for marriage but thats what it looks like it means.
And dont insult "poor people" by claiming not to be one yourself. I know many "poor people" as you call them who would never think to embarass themselves by talking about their problems in public, work hard and manage to marry ok.
Im not poor, I got a great job in UK, but I dont shout to tell everyone Im not poor.

You are going to find hard time to get out of this situation because of the wise ladies here who have heard the men crying and whining about how hard life is in Egypt. maybe it is best to say sorry, you made mistake by wording your post in a strange way?

Posts: 98 | From: Firmly On The Ground | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
When I was together with my Egyptian ex either he or I paid. I usually paid more often as I made three or four times the amount he made in a month and it was just fine with me. When we lived together in England we both worked and put our money together, paid bills and went shopping, out etc.

He never ask me for money, only once my mom paid for his return ticket back to Cairo but I got the money back as promised when I went back there to live with him.

lol you lived with an egyptian man? Sure he used you then dumped you. He was so smart not to marry your sick ass. The only man you could find was a muslim killer to marry you. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elizabethN:
quote:

lol you lived with an egyptian man? Sure he used you then dumped you. He was so smart not to marry your sick ass. The only man you could find was a muslim killer to marry you. [Big Grin]
Well guess what he held also an European passport so he would have had no reason to use me for anything.

You on the other hand married an online fling you knew nothing about him or his culture and now you want all kind of sympathy because your relationship is doomed and the Egyptian guy you imported into the States sits in YOUR house and eats YOUR food.

WHAT A LOVELY MARRIAGE..... [Roll Eyes]

But I am actually so happy that you have to go through all of this; I am laughing my $ss of reading your rants. You surely got what you deserved cause you are such a NASTY individual. You put yourself in this situation but you don't want to see it. To blame your own stupidity and failure on somebody else is such an easier thing to do, isn't it??

Well guess what it ain't over til it's over and I am sure there is much more complaining and whining to come from you..... ARGH!! [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

you hypocritical BITCH!...you were just on here talking about how your man beats on your kids and you allow him to remain..some stupid fukking immigrant you pulled off a website who could have been the next Ted Bundy for all you know.
There is nothing that can top that.

Jeezuz, it must really SUCK to have to go to that extent just to get laid. He must have a 12 inch dick or something because there is no way any kind of normal woman would allow a child beater to live in her home, with the actual kid he is beating on. Don't you ever stop to think what your daughter is feeling? I couldn't fukking live with myself.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A decent man will never ask for money from a woman, ever. He would rather cut out his tongue, starve, be homeless. It is a matter of honor for a man in egypt to provide for his wife/ gf. Even just meeting a female friend out in a cafe the men insist on paying. If he is asking for money then there is usually something very wrong with the picture

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Md he pushed her. She is 18. stop gossiping skank. I bet you make your daughter participate in your sexual acts your such a sick sharmoota.
Take her to Victoria Secret yet??? With your talents why don't you show her the business so she can at least make some money off having sex.
Unlike you, giving it up for nothing!

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

quote:
quote:
quote:

Well guess what he held also an European passport so he would have had no reason to use me for anything.

You on the other hand married an online fling you knew nothing about him or his culture and now you want all kind of sympathy because your relationship is doomed and the Egyptian guy you imported into the States sits in YOUR house and eats YOUR food.

WHAT A LOVELY MARRIAGE..... [Roll Eyes]

But I am actually so happy that you have to go through all of this; I am laughing my $ss of reading your rants. You surely got what you deserved cause you are such a NASTY individual. You put yourself in this situation but you don't want to see it. To blame your own stupidity and failure on somebody else is such an easier thing to do, isn't it??

Well guess what it ain't over til it's over and I am sure there is much more complaining and whining to come from you..... ARGH!! [Confused] [Confused]

Guys in the service beat their women all the time. I am sure with your big mouth he slaps that ugly mug of yours. Does he know you whore on the internet 24/7? Your fasination with egyptian men?? does he know how sorry you are that your egyptian man dumped you fat ugly ass?
Yes, you are just jealous because I have this handsome sexy husband by my side each night and you have a muslim killer! Life sucks for you huh? I can tell. Your a misrable unhappy biatch who is dying for a egyptian man. Guess you tried when you were younger and none wanted you!
Now your a bitter old german hag with 1000 kids and the united states government feeds your whole army including your ugly mug. [Eek!] [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Author Topic: Another One Bites The Dust
elizabethN

Member # 14096

posted 11 August, 2008 09:27 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes, I cannot do this anymore. 6 months of aggrivation, supporting him while he waited for his work permit, and all the other things I have done 4 him basically out the door.
He has threatened to kill me, wrote a suicide note for himself, and threatens me continuely.
Latest is he went for my daughter and pushed her down and was about to hit her when I moved him out of the way. Her arm is sore and her ribs from the fall. My daughter is 5"1 and 105 pounds with type 1 diabetes.
I gave him two options, to stop the threats and live her calmly or leave. He picked option #2 to leave. So last night 1:00 in the morning out he goes with his suitcase walking. His choice. He realizes he make a mistake and calls the police to get back in the home. Lucky for me he did my work so I could document the threats to kill me along with battering my daughter. I am now stuck with him in my home and I hope I can get him out real soon. We lock our doors each night in fear of this monster in our own home. God help us!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005277

Hey that's what you wrote only couple of days ago on this forum and not me. What a classic! PRICELESS!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u know german women are some of the most beautiful women...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
u know german women are some of the most beautiful women...

In your opinion. The everyday woman in Europe, belgium appears to do rather well in that department.
Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe, that's the best sentence you've ever written on ES!! [Wink]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yes it made your day, didn't it?? [Smile]

Seriously if I can say something - I believe the Italian women are the hottest ones in Europe based on my observation. [Wink]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Seriously if I can say something - I believe the Italian women are the hottest ones in Europe based on my observation. [Wink]

[Big Grin] I'm not going to say it. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

Say it, no probs. Although keep in mind I didn't state any derogatory comment about other nationalities/races. [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

Say it, no probs. Although keep in mind I didn't state any derogatory comment about other nationalities/races. [Big Grin]
Me neither. [Wink]
I'm just teasing you TL. [Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yeah go ahead and keep teasing me!! [Mad] [Big Grin] [Wink]
elizabethN
Member # 14096

tigerlily is related to Hitler. I heard she is ugly from a few others. [Razz]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com