EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Habeeby's Marrriage (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Habeeby's Marrriage
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do we have any news on Habeeby's marriage?

Has she left for Egypt yet?

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know but I wish her all the best [Smile] .
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I`m already here dressed to the nines in my wedding guest frock. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ES wedding? [Mad] Why was I not invited? [Mad]

--------------------
MEOW

Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes apparently she is marrying onThursday of this week.
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she is in regular contact with some ES members so they should know.

Anyway, I wish Habeeby all the best. [Smile]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aww married on valentines day [Big Grin]

I wish them all the very best. (virtual bunch of red roses)

sash you look lovely in that dress [Wink]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egybrit
Member # 14388

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egybrit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
think the marriage is postponed for a while,
Posts: 171 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

sash put your dress away before you get it dirty!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang on, I just discovered this (Astrology Sign Thread):

Habeeby
Member # 14429

posted 11 February, 2008 21:33

Thank you Makbeta... I am so nervouse and feeling overwhelmed by the whole thing [Eek!]
Instead of looking forward to it i just want it all to be over and for me to be on my honeymoon [Wink] Will post my photo's when i return x

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
[Eek!]

sash put your dress away before you get it dirty!

Ohhh,dear....and just finished doing my hair! [Frown]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
So is she getting married or not?! [Confused]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
I don't want to point fingers at anyone, but I remember she was in good camaraderie with Leito. Perhaps he knows something? [Confused]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she told me she was getting married on my wedding anniversary, but i don't know where sh is . i tried to contact her but no answer yet

valentines day the 14th

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe she is on the plane to Egypt [Smile] .
(with her weddingdress in her suitcase)

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is she?
i would loved to have gone to say hi to her, as im in the same town,
I wonder if she is going to my hairdressers, they were fab.
She should be in Alex now for sure,
I hope you have a great day and all the best for the future.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the wedding has been delayed some. I speak with her every day. She has been busy finishing with work and could not leave right now. Everything is fine girls.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys i am so happy that you remembered my wedding thank you so much [Smile] I thought you all deserved an update on the situation - well my wedding has been postponed because of my work [Frown] I currently have 4 cases in court - children being adopted and the damn judge won't let me leave the country until it the cases are finished [Eek!] This hs caused me so many problems with Tito's family as they do not understand my work and they have made the plans for Thursday [Frown] I have 200 people on standby [Big Grin] I feel like the queen of Sheba Lol everyone is waiting for me [Roll Eyes] Anyway it looks like it will be March now - i cannot say for sure until these cases are finished but i have told my manager if it gets to the middle of March and things are not finished then i will give my notice [Frown] I am so angry that my wedding day will not be valentines day but maybe that was not meant to be? Anyway guys i am still here, still working, with my suitcase packed and my wedding dress hanging up waiting for its showing Yorky i will let you know when i am going to be in Alex i would love to meet up and you are welcome to my wedding if you would like. [Wink] Once again guys thank you all for remembering me you are such good friends xxx
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Thanks for the update [Smile] , all the best for the future!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great luck to ya habeeby

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
We are waiting for the Big Day as well! All the best! [Smile]
Marmia
Member # 13506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marmia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Habeeby, this is my first post since early Jan.. Im back in Uk now but just wanted to say all the very best to you for your forthcoming wedding (now in March) Best wishes Marmia
Posts: 164 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
I know what the Court system can be like with Child Protection Habeeby, couldn't your Manager cover for you? I know it isnt really ideal but you also have to consider yourself somtimes you know!

You will have to tell us what date you have changed your wedding to so we can congratulate you again!!

I will be back in Egypt hopefully at the beginning of April, so maybe we could bump into each other if you are still there?

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys - i am waiting too [Frown] I think i have caused a problem with my in laws and made them my outlaws [Frown] Lol They just do not understand about my work [Eek!] They are saying that if i loved Tito i would just leave my work and go to Egypt for the wedding... They do not understand when i get back i could be arrested for contempt of court [Frown] and on top of that i could lose my job [Frown] Oh well it will all work out in the end it is only a delay of about 3-4 weeks what is that when you have the rest of your life together [Smile] Anyway guys i will keep you all posted x
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Advocate i am planning for 1 month so maybe i will still be there when you are there and i would love to meet up with you... My manager could not cover for me because these stupid families are contesting everything so i am needed to give evidence [Frown] The barrister for the famillies is insisting that i am there to give evidence - i think they are trying to pull a fast one, hoping that they can make me look incompitent on the stand... Lol They do not realise i am not intimidated by the court system i have done it that many times - and i have all my evidence... You can't blame these famillies though i my children were going forward for adoption i would fight to the death - they have nothing to lose because they have already lost the most preciouse things in their life unfortunatelly they were not capable of looking after these children and placed them at risk
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Your Counsel should have checked with you your availability and worked within the Court Protocol Proceedures, dates for Final Hearings should have been discussed with you from the commencement of Proceedings (40 weeks previously). [Eek!]

Counsel deserve a kick up the ass and an explanation to you and the Judge should this have been done without your knowledge. i am surprised the Guardian allowed this situation and did not complain to the Judge themselves. [Eek!]

m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you going to be there in April then?? That would be cool. Sorry you had to postpone it. That has to be frustrating. [Frown]
Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi habeeby good luck to you. i wish you the best. i am returning end of march to stay with my husband so i hope maybe i will get to meet you. i wish you all luck in the world and if hope you two are as happy as we are. good luck!!!!
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Habeeby, all the best for the upcoming wedding in a few weeks. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sorry to hear this habeeby, i know you were so excited to be marrying tomorrow.
W wil be honoured to attend your wedding, wow, i cant wait.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Quote:
Counsel deserve a kick up the ass and an explanation to you and the Judge should this have been done without your knowledge. i am surprised the Guardian allowed this situation and did not complain to the Judge themselves.

You are so right advocate [Frown] The guardian does not seem to care, i do not have a very good relationship with this man because in the past on other cases i have told him i feel he is incompetent... He has no balls, likes to sit on the fence... He agrees with the L.A. and then in the court he changes his mind when you think you have him on side [Frown] Anyway i typed up my notice today just in case [Big Grin]
Yorky i will let you know the date as soon as it is confirmed, i will look forward to seeing you at my wedding [Smile] m.e. and Dohasgirl i would love to meet you also if we are in Egypt at the same time that will be great... Oh well at least i still have a happy occassion tomorrow, it is my daughters birthday - she will be 14 [Big Grin] infact it was she who picked the date for my wedding... Lol

kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kentuckyD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work with sister agency to protection and permanency so I understand your situation. Can you talk to the judge and have the case postponed until you come back and explain you have a wedding planned with 200 people?
Posts: 45 | From: Kentucky USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
I am sure with the Court Protocol being used in the UK, the dates should have been agreed in consultation with you. The Judge would/should be compassionate in your pridicament, espe as you are marrying. [Frown]

But hey ho the date you chose has now passed, what is the new dat eyou have agreed with your love? [Smile]

Happy Birthday to your daughter [Smile]

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Valentines Day Debbie. Hope your making the best of today. xo
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Thanks Elizabeth and happy valentines day to you also... I have made the best of today thanks spent it with my beautful daughter on her birthday...

Advocate my daughter says thank you for wishing her happy birthday x

KentuckyD my planned wedding date has passed now

[Frown] guess i have no choice but to look to new date... Oh well some good will come out of this - children will be protected and in safe and happy homes [Smile]

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Let your marriage be a potpourri of your love.
Gather each special moment as it comes,
and carefully preserve it in your heart.
Savour the good times, so that you will be strengthened when the clouds hide the sun,
Appreciate your togetherness, even when apart, and rejoice in your oneness.
Make time for each other, it is a wise investment in your happiness.
Treasure the uniqueness of your love,
for there is none other quite the same.
Add spices of laughter and dreams.
They ensure a lasting quality to your love.
Replenish it often with kind words and understanding hearts.
Let every step of your married life together lead you to a bright and bountiful tomorrow.
And may every day become but a beautiful memory.

[Smile] [Smile]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Habeeby, you are such an upbeat person! [Smile]
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck to you sweetie it looks as if my date for arrival in egypt is march 27th hope you are there then
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Thank you Makbeta will take this as a compliment from such a thoughtful person as yourself [Smile]

Dohasgirl it looks like i may be In Egypt at this time also, although i have not booked my flight yet but i will let you know as soon as i have booked [Smile]

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Habeeby and dohasgirl....and anyone else who wants to meet up [Smile] It would appear that quite a few of us from ES will be in Egypt at the end of March beginning of April....would be great to meet up with you all from here [Smile] I will be arriving on 25th March to Hurghada but also planning to go to Cairo for about 4-5 days around 30th March. I will be leaving Egypt on 8th April
[Frown] [Frown]

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has business picked up inta sharmoot? [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
Habeeby and dohasgirl....and anyone else who wants to meet up [Smile] It would appear that quite a few of us from ES will be in Egypt at the end of March beginning of April....would be great to meet up with you all from here [Smile] I will be arriving on 25th March to Hurghada but also planning to go to Cairo for about 4-5 days around 30th March. I will be leaving Egypt on 8th April
[Frown] [Frown]

Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vickyjones:

YOU should know...... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vickyjones:

Do I detect some jealousy? As Tigerlily says, YOU should know how business is in Egypt [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hehehhhhhhhhhe girls come on,
IM up for a meeting too iff anyone wants to

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
hehehhhhhhhhhe girls come on,
IM up for a meeting too iff anyone wants to

The more the merrier and I am sure we would have fun! ES girlies together [Smile]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

This sounds like great fun guys... we must do this for sure... We could all have a day at the beach or something - suggestions please???? [Smile]
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Habeeby - where will you be staying when you are there?
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
The beach sounds fun, but we have to find one where we can chill with our bikinis, alex main beach is not so free.
Cant wait girls.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Habeeby
Member # 14429

I will be in Alex for first week... then 1 week at Delta Sharm and then back to Alex for final week... I hear there are private beaches in Alex that you pay small fee for Yorky is this true? My friend from Alex has given me a contact number for one off these beches and i may get us all in for a good discount [Wink]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Wow thats sounds great, I went to one in montaza palace, it was lovely, yes you have to pay, but i enjoyed being free a little bit, better than swimming in trousers and tshirts,
Lets do this for sure.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com