EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » we got it (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: we got it
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my husband finally got the interview for his visa, feb 13. i am on top of the world right now. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [Razz] [Razz] [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, Micky!!!

Best of luck to you and Sabry! [Smile]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATS to the both of you!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations micky. You certainly deserve it!! [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats so much Micky-babe!!! Oh and the day before your anniversary, I think this is a good sign! [Smile] *hugs*
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Micky. I hope your teenager, oops, husband does well.
Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vickyjones:

F*ck off Whore.

Congratulations micky, you deserve the good news.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of luck! [Smile]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks you all,oh and very mature sticky jones,you will not bring me down from this high girl so dont even try it, i am not married to a boy he is a man , not that you would know anything about real men [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky don't be so sensitive! I was just teasing you.

Congratulations on the interview and good luck.

Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
when it comes to what you said i took it serious. dont mess with this subject please i have been waiting far too long and its not a matter to joke about. thanks for what you said, i do need the luck now [Big Grin]
bosox65
Member # 14647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bosox65     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Micky!
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egybrit
Member # 14388

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egybrit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am so so pleased for you Micky you deserve it after what u have been through..time will soon pass and one step nearer...........
Posts: 171 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karen36
Member # 1076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karen36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! GOOD LUCK!
Posts: 219 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
it is just a matter of like 2 months he will be in the usa, inshallah, i called him and he was sreaming in the phone he is so happy and his family also .god has answered my prayers
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
OK.
Marmia
Member # 13506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marmia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best of luck Micky, my thoughts & prayers are with you both
Posts: 164 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gongratulation and God be with him.
Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let us know what happens Micky! They will give him the visa then right? [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
yes within in 2 days to 10 days i pray. they cant deny us too, if that happenes here i come egypt , i will be moving there [Wink] and all you guys will be the first to know thank you again my friends
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i pray everything goes well for yal
good luck micky

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks tina. [Smile]
I heart Egypt
Member # 14662

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for I heart Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh Lord, not another one of those relationships.

What is it with you women that makes you think that someone half your age is in love with you? It's not you honey, it's the US of A. You'll learn that soon, give it a year or three.

Posts: 39 | From: New York | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the f*ck ? Their ages are close you retard.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by I heart Egypt:
quote:

What is it with you women that makes you think that someone half your age is in love with you? It's not you honey, it's the US of A. You'll learn that soon, give it a year or three.

he is not half my age asxxxx. he is 9 years younger if that is any of your business
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Micky
Hope it works out for u

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jesus some people get so jealous that someone is happy
they try to trash them,
good luck girl u go!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks , i dont care what they say , they are jealous someone is happy [Razz]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mubrak Micky.... I will pray for you that this is all over quickly and you can start your life together properly... [Smile]

Do not let the jealouse people on the board spoil your good news...

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i will never do that thanks habeeby, you are 1 of a kind and i like that thanks again [Wink]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Micky... You sound like my Tito when you say that... He always says that i am one of a kind, I say yes God made me and broke the mould because he said the world is only ready for one of these ha ha ha
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
quote:
Originally posted by I heart Egypt:
quote:

he is not half my age asxxxx. he is 9 years younger if that is any of your business
It's not her business nor anyone elses micky. You dont have to explain a thing. Your a lovely lady who deserves so much happiness [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Older, younger... The most important thing is that people want to be together. FULL STOP. [Smile]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thank you all for you kind words and yes i know i am veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy and no one can take that from me. thank you Rumicrazieluv ,Habeeby ,Makbeta ;)and for you iheart egypt. we have been together for 5 years, think i made huh, [Big Grin] and yes it is none of your business you dont know me so back the hell off
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck to you
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thank you so much and good luck in Cairo with your sweetheart you will love Egypt. let us know how you are doing plzzzzzzz dohasgirl
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Yes Dohasgirl keep us posted we just love good news [Smile]
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks i hope all goes well
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Of course it will all go well - where is your optimism girl? I wish i could turn the clock back and go to Sharm to to meet my man alone again for the first time - revisit all those emotions, oh well i have the memories [Wink] all on camcorder [Wink]
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
my husband finally got the interview for his visa, feb 13. i am on top of the world right now. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [Razz] [Razz] [Smile]

I am so happy for you Micky and I am sure that you can't think of anything else just now [Smile]
This is going to be the perfect way for both of you to spend your anniversary [Smile]

Congratulations a million times

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck micky inshalah all turn up good

cheers

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks amr and miss sharm, so sweet of you guys to say [Smile]
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no need to thank girl you are family [Smile]

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's fantastic Micky, so glad your patience finally paid off and you got the wonderful news you've been waiting for! So happy for you both, you deserve this so much [Smile]
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
awwwwwwwww so sweet amr, i am honored [Wink]

thank you get-over-it, i hope things are going a little easier for you, your in my prayers [Wink]

get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bless you Micky, we had some answers yesterday as to what happened to our baby girl, but it's not getting any easier to deal with the fact that she's gone. Thanks, as always, for your kind words

I'm sure Sabry's interview will be a breeze and the two of you will be together very soon indeed

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by get_over_it:
Bless you Micky, we had some answers yesterday as to what happened to our baby girl, but it's not getting any easier to deal with the fact that she's gone. Thanks, as always, for your kind words

get_over_it, I am not sure what has happened but when I read that it appears to be sad news, you are in my thoughts and I hope that thinks will get easier for you.

Take care

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, Micky! tick off the days on your calendar [Smile] !!
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i already have started [Big Grin]
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am soooo very happy for you Micky.
You must be walking on air !

mabrouk

Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com