EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » ATTRACTED TO ARAB MEN ....WHY.!!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ATTRACTED TO ARAB MEN ....WHY.!!!!!!
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why are women attracted to arab men ,not just meaing the egyptian ,remember egypt is in africa my hubby refers to african arab ,so im mean all arabs ok ....WHATS THE ATTRACTION KNOWING SUMTIMES UR ENTERING A LIFE OF HELL AND CULTURE DIFFERENCES ,not meaning mine im kool with me got WHAT ABOUT YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is anybody attracted to anybody???

Personally I think it is their dark deep eyes [Smile]

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
their dark deep oil mines!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why are women attracted to arab men ,not just meaing the egyptian ,remember egypt is in africa my hubby refers to african arab ,so im mean all arabs ok ....WHATS THE ATTRACTION KNOWING SUMTIMES UR ENTERING A LIFE OF HELL AND CULTURE DIFFERENCES ,not meaning mine im kool with me got WHAT ABOUT YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------

What about you, are you attract by them? [Smile]

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that we are attracted to what is exotic to us - and different!
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im a chimp im needed my prime mate which was my munke ...i was married off to an asian never ever looked at an arab until i met soleman but im not attracted now to any arab actually only my munke ...no need for me to look is there ..and his eyes r brown with hazel mine r pure green thats what a ttracted us the eyes ...nuttin else ..got to go now im late for an imprtant date wif me baby gurl..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never ever looked at an arab until i met soleman but im not attracted now to any arab actually only my munke

So you post and read throught EG because you are attract by the Egyptian culture only [Smile]

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
can u tell from an arab to an arab bombon ,do i get the feeling out of this u want to strt a bated discussion to wind me up or r u sumone else in here ..with two names just a thought...i cud be wrong i said i was atracted t my hubby but not any one else im never dienyed that thats why me asked this and what or who is eg please im knoew here have i got codesor summat ..
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
im tired
anthropos
Member # 9410

Chimps I am sorry and I know that you are dyslexic but your last post is completely incomprehensible.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to say that i am not attrcated to arab men!
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

can u tell from an arab to an arab bombon ,do i get the feeling out of this u want to strt a bated discussion to wind me up or r u sumone else in here ..with two names just a thought...i cud be wrong i said i was atracted t my hubby but not any one else im never dienyed that thats why me asked this and what or who is eg please im knoew here have i got codesor summat ..

Me don't undersatnd [Eek!] [Eek!] sorry

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
I AGREE ANTHROPOS FORGIVE ME ...IM JUST SEE WHEN ME WRIGHT IN SMALL LETTER ITS WORSE SORRY AGAIN ..FORGET THE POST ANY WAY IM NOT INTERESTED AT THIS VERY MOMENT ...GOTOTHER THINGS ON MY MIND ..BUT IF YOU CAN THINK OF SUMMAT BETTER BE MY PLEASURE /W/S TO YOU ..
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

Likewise, I am not generally attracted to Arab men. I very much enjoy their company and can see some are good looking but am not in anyway attracted to them. In fact a very large majority are a complete turn off. Once past 30 few seem to take any exercise and keep themselves in shape, so many are heavy smokers and have those disgusting yellow/brown teeth. Many talk too loudly and are full of their own self importance.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
LOL I AGRRE EVEN THOUGH IM MARRIED TO ONE THANK GOD HE AINT LIKE THAT IF IT WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT HE MIGHT OR SUMONE MIGHT THINK ME YUKKKK TOO
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
quote:

Likewise, I am not generally attracted to Arab men. I very much enjoy their company and can see some are good looking but am not in anyway attracted to them. In fact a very large majority are a complete turn off. Once past 30 few seem to take any exercise and keep themselves in shape, so many are heavy smokers and have those disgusting yellow/brown teeth. Many talk too loudly and are full of their own self importance.
woah ... hold on to your horses there.

feel free to express your opinion all u want, just don't include my sarcastic post in your reply ... i am an Arab man, if u haven't figured that out yet.

p.s. i am over 30. i am not overweight. i exercise regularly. i don't have yellow teeth. i don't smoke. i don't talk loudly. As for self importance, now that's a different story! [Wink]

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

woah ... hold on to your horses there.

feel free to express your opinion all u want, just don't include my sarcastic post in your reply ... i am an Arab man, if u haven't figured that out yet.

p.s. i am over 30. i am not overweight. i exercise regularly. i don't have yellow teeth. i don't smoke. i don't talk loudly. As for self importance, now that's a different story! [Wink]

penny, after living all these years in egypt, you should know what the word masrawi means! [Eek!]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Enlighten the rest of us....what does MASRAWI mean?
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the accent, the dark hair and eyes. Arab men just happen to fit into my "type".
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you must be joking out of all the arab men i know i would not let my dog marriy them [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL that is so funny I needed a laugh. It's funny when you read a word as just a name and not think about what it means because its not your language.

I am so sorry Masrawi but I have always thought of you as a women . No wonder you are in shape, don't smoke, have yellow teeth etc etc. My answer was not sarcatic though it was just what I see of the majority...and I have seen alot LOL

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

I agree that Arab men smoke too much - and some DO have yellow teeth....that is a big turn off...
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
WHEN I POSTED THIS I DIDNT THINK IM GET THIS RESPONCE HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY MADAMN M SALAAMS MY SISTER I SAY THEN VIVA LA ARAB MEN ..HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH.IM AFRICAN IRISH ARAB WHAT A MIXTURE WITH HINT OF INDIAN IN ME WOW WHERE DID MY PARENTS GRANDPARENTS GET UP TOO AND THERES TOO
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
MY HUBBY HATES SMOKE AND BRUSHES TEETH REGULARY,GOT A GOOD SET OF TEETH HE HAS ...ACTUALLY IT WAS THE FIRST QUESTION ME ASK HIM DO U SMOKE AND I LOOKED AT HIS TEETH ..LOL LOL , I BEEN MARRIED BEFORE AND HE NOT SMOKE WHICH WAS GOOD NOT THAT IM AGAINST MEN WHO SMOKE EACH ONE TO THERE OWN ...
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:
Enlighten the rest of us....what does MASRAWI mean?

he he.... aaaaaaaah... memories!!!! LOL!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:

ha ha!!!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bombon:

Me don't undersatnd [Eek!] [Eek!] sorry

grow a head!

what is EG bonbom?

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CHIMPS:
MY HUBBY HATES SMOKE AND BRUSHES TEETH REGULARY,GOT A GOOD SET OF TEETH HE HAS ...ACTUALLY IT WAS THE FIRST QUESTION ME ASK HIM DO U SMOKE AND I LOOKED AT HIS TEETH ..LOL LOL , I BEEN MARRIED BEFORE AND HE NOT SMOKE WHICH WAS GOOD NOT THAT IM AGAINST MEN WHO SMOKE EACH ONE TO THERE OWN ...

Isn't that the same way you find a good horse or camel?
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
if the similarities continue, your on to a winner!!!
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
OH I SAY TUT TUT I SEE WE HAVE A BRUISED APPLE HERE ,,
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:

I am so sorry Masrawi but I have always thought of you as a women . No wonder you are in shape, don't smoke, have yellow teeth etc etc. My answer was not sarcatic though it was just what I see of the majority...and I have seen alot LOL

Elaborate on the "No wonder you are in shape" part please ...

And no, i didn't say your post was sarcastic ... i said mine was. yours was just ignorant. [Smile]

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Jeena Kaisa Pyaar Bina (Nusrat)
Is Dunya Mein Aa'ay Ho To
Ek Dojay Se Pyar Karo

Ek Dojay Se Pyar Karo

Look In The Eyes Of The Face Of Love (Eddie)
Look In Her Eyes, Oh There Is Peace
No Nothing Dies, Within Pure Light
Only One Hour Of This Pure Love
To Last A Life Of Thirty Years
Only One Hour So Come And Go

Ek Dojay Se Pyar Karo

OH YOU ARABS BEWITHCHED R WE !!!!

galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I have to admit - my family told me, "No more Arab men!!!" My Mom, jokingly I think, even threatened to disown me! :/ lol

I mean, I have dated Americans and Europeans but I prefer Arab guys. My first love was Lebanese and I ended up married to a Lebanese American. Then I had a year long relationship with a Moroccan. All of them were here in America.

I have casually dated other Arab men as well. Nothing serious. Just dinner dates to see if I liked them.

I just prefer Arab guys. I like their culture, their way of treating women like queens, their passion for everything they feel, and, most of all, the way Muslim men protect and cherish their women. I KNOW NOT ALL OF THEM - BUT I GUESS I HAVE BEEN LUCKY TO MEET THE GOOD ONE.

In any case, my family has been trying to push American men down my throat ever since. lol They each introduce me to elligible men - but I am not interested. I mean, I would if I fell in love with one - but I have not. I now love my Egyptian guy. THE FIRST MAN I FALL IN LOVE WTIH ABROAD.

--------------------
yup

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Me neither, masrawi!!!! And..... I'm not one!!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
quote:

Samia don't agree with him he will tell you you are ignorant, your safe though you did not give any reasons....now what are those reasons LOL
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Penny
Member # 1925

Member Rated:
posted 11 April, 2006 11:30 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Me neither, masrawi!!!! And..... I'm not one!!!

Samia don't agree with him he will tell you you are ignorant, your safe though you did not give any reasons....now what are those reasons LOL

IM CONFUSED HERE HERE SAID MASRAWI DOESNT LIKE ARAB MEN BUT THEN U SAY DONT AGRREE WITH HIM IS HE A MAN THEN CUS HE SAID HE NOT LIKE I PRESUMED THAT WAS AWOMAN ..YOU GETTING ME OR ARE U OABOUT SUMONE ELSE

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
HA HAHAHAHA HAHH HEHEHEHEHE HEHEHE!!!!!!

sorry.....

heheheh hhhhehehehehhe

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
IM TRYING TO WRK OUT WHICH NAME U R NOW ..UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHM CHARM
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brits... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CHIMPS:
IM TRYING TO WRK OUT WHICH NAME U R NOW ..UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHM CHARM

what are you trying to work out babe...

im just laughing cause i can see why you are confused, but i get it... thats all!

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm... Masr awi?
Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
hope the PM clears things up!!!!!
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
[Wink] [Smile]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

You don't have to like them Samia ... but at the same time, anyone with the slightest form of intellgience would tell u that generalization simply reflects ignorance.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
LOL!!!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
sorry... i shouldnt laugh.... i just love love love how masrawi hates generalizations.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

is my "hatred" ill-founded Charm?
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
not at all... like i said... i think its great. it just makes me laugh to see it as it reminds me of my first night on ES!!!

and i laugh even louder when i hear someone ask what Masrawi means... for the same reasons. he he.

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
their dark deep oil mines!

You are so romantic - did anyone every tell you that [Big Grin]
Personally I think its the myth about the size of the dark mens "equiptment" [Big Grin] The real quistion is: IS IT A MYTH??????? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] lol

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com