EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Words, Words, Words :o) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Words, Words, Words :o)
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a scoop to be on a lookout for, My Ladies, when talking to Egyptian/Arab guys: those words are music to our ears and quite common vocab 'on the market' (Please add more whoever can):

* Not all the men are the same: there are 5 completely different fingers on each palm

* You are my:
a) QUEEN
b) Princess
c) Heart
d) Life
e) Soul
f) Angel

* I KNOW we have met before in past lifes

* I have been waiting/searching for you my entire life

* You are different than ALL other women I ever met (I assume in all his lifetimes [Big Grin] )

* Your eyes are so beautiful

* I love your smile - it is like a moon/sun on the sky

* You are an amazing woman, will you marry me?

* When I can't talk to you I can't breathe: you are my air

* My love for you is like an ocean

* My wife does not understand me

[Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderfull brawn eye's u have (boob's) [Razz] [Cool]
Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your teeth are like stars (they come out at night???)
Maybe your face is not beautiful but you have a beautiful heart.!! (you have just agreed to buy him an internet cafe/bazaar/coffee shop)??? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spidergirl
Member # 9863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for spidergirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your my goddes,my sun and my moon
Posts: 16 | From: Belgium | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Maybe your face is not beautiful but you have a beautiful heart.!! (you have just agreed to buy him an internet cafe/bazaar/coffee shop)??? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

ROFL!

Samia, what was that thing with the bicycle?

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No words... better. They are not enough to show my beauty [Wink]
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spidergirl
Member # 9863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for spidergirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not think we can blame egyptian men only.
Sure they are the most charming men ,but do not we like to be charmed?
the same things happens with men from different races who wants to have better lifes,as long as there are naive women to fall for that they will continue to go on!
Now i am not an american woman i am a european one but also they try it on us as well because europe is a favorite place also.
Western men are not this charming and since every woman needs to be charmed it makes them fall for the arabic ones.But lady's be aware and be smart,let them charm you but dont let them fraud you.
and here a good advice for every woman here who needs to be really charmed
go after an italian or french man they know the trics as well [Wink] and i dont think they need a green card.

Posts: 16 | From: Belgium | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lolllllll spidergirl,couldnt you advice me before i marry???? [Big Grin]
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Karahhhhh Karahhhh i smeellll so good experience in your eyes ya cutie! [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All what I had to say to my wife to get a date was " nice lip stick !"... that was the begining of the End...LOL...

My advice to the women here ...do not beleive someone if he said I love you without even gettin to know you...

I remembered first time I told my wife I love you was when I was on my knee proposing to marry her with A 2 cart dimond on my hand...she always said she got two dimonds that day...

You are my Sun and my Moon...that is my line but I use it with my little girl...My princess and she knows it too..

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about that one something like "you are in front of my eyes all the time even when I sleep"
LOL.
Kind of sound like a stalker problem really!

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'M DYING IN YOU?

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
What about that one something like "you are in front of my eyes all the time even when I sleep"
LOL.
Kind of sound like a stalker problem really!

ROLF....... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ...I can not stop laughing
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lobo is ralphing ... not necessarily heard the lines from Egpytians, but from men must be from How to pick up Women, class 50

Was called My QUEEN-guy name Art- AT WORK which really pissed lobo off in front of other people so totally tacky

b) Princess-moved from Princess to Queen, tried calling Lobo princess, barf barf same barfing fit as Queen, Lobo has a name

c) Heart-Billy - was in love with someone else, who loved weed too

d) Life-Amir- forgot to tell me he had a Fiance... oops

e) Soul-ex husband, name not mentioning telling the divorce judge this crap

f) Angel-some stranger, told him to take a hike

g) I love you-bunch of BS... can I come over? that was from ? can't remember

We are soulmates-told by ex-husband, the only soul mate Lobo has, is belly button lint

Your so Special-by Craig, uh but you choose beer over me, so your not special to me, adios amigo

pant, pant, pant, -- can't remember

The hissing sound made by some little man, by the Corniche, - by some loser, ignored him

I have been searching for you-said by Marc-- but send a different pic, I need to know if your ass is smaller than mine...Lobo said see ya loser who cares if you work for Microsoft if your a pompous ass already, good riddance

and also Your so hot-guy name Marlon can I borrow $40 dollars?

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by didi_elsayed:
[Karahhhhh Karahhhh i smeellll so good experience in your eyes ya cutie! [Wink] [Big Grin] [/QB]

Who, me?!? But of course not! ME? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Never ever. Wallahi! [Big Grin]

Lobo - that lint and soulmate....ROFL

Tiger1225 - how romantic....

I forgot to mention those IM names taken to honor the love du jour:

e.g. ramylovesannie, ahmedsloveisanna, magdyandsharonforever, etc. No need to mention that one individual may have multiple loves, and souls, and hearts - and why not. [Big Grin]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:
Lobo is ralphing ... not necessarily heard the lines from Egpytians, but from men must be from How to pick up Women, class 50

Was called My QUEEN-guy name Art- AT WORK which really pissed lobo off in front of other people so totally tacky

b) Princess-moved from Princess to Queen, tried calling Lobo princess, barf barf same barfing fit as Queen, Lobo has a name

c) Heart-Billy - was in love with someone else, who loved weed too

d) Life-Amir- forgot to tell me he had a Fiance... oops

e) Soul-ex husband, name not mentioning telling the divorce judge this crap

f) Angel-some stranger, told him to take a hike

g) I love you-bunch of BS... can I come over? that was from ? can't remember

We are soulmates-told by ex-husband, the only soul mate Lobo has, is belly button lint

Your so Special-by Craig, uh but you choose beer over me, so your not special to me, adios amigo

pant, pant, pant, -- can't remember

The hissing sound made by some little man, by the Corniche, - by some loser, ignored him

I have been searching for you-said by Marc-- but send a different pic, I need to know if your ass is smaller than mine...Lobo said see ya loser who cares if you work for Microsoft if your a pompous ass already, good riddance

and also Your so hot-guy name Marlon can I borrow $40 dollars?

Crazy...Lobo ....WILL ALWAYS BE CRAZY... [Razz]
Haven't heard Egyptian Charm yet? ...
Lobo...your belly button lint is the most wonderful lint in the world.. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

How are you? and Happy new year!

blackmagnolia2004
Member # 9802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagnolia2004   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe, you have my heart between your hands.

You are my other half

I cry every night for you

Posts: 15 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by blackmagnolia2004:
hehehe, you have my heart between your hands.

You are my other half

I cry every night for you

Oh yes, I forgot all kinds of sleeping disorders!

* I haven't slept for days thinking about you

* You are in my dreams every night (was I dressed????? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] )

* Look what u r doing to me!

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Karah good thread [Smile]

Can anyone tell me where the charm school for Egyptian men is because I think my husband missed out somewhere. All I get is:

Inti zeft
teasik hamarah
and best of all 'we are two arses in one pair of pants'

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, Penny, I got the arses too!!!!!! Not to mention 'may you drop dead' and other heartfelt wishes! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me drop by with the latest i've heard :"if i am the voice, you are my song...."
My jaws were on my knees.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Let me drop by with the latest i've heard :"if i am the voice, you are my song...."
My jaws were on my knees.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Darn, that is so romantic! Sad, what r u doing tonight???? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll sit here on ES till i won't keep my eyes open! I wasn't here for 8 days and seems like 8 weeks!
Why? Do you have a special plan for me? [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
quote:

ROFL!

Samia, what was that thing with the bicycle?

Maybe.. "your lips are like petals..... bicycle petals??? " [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just a scoop to be on a lookout for, My Ladies, when talking to Egyptian/Arab guys: those words are music to our ears and quite common vocab 'on the market' (Please add more whoever can):

* Not all the men are the same: there are 5 completely different fingers on each palm

* You are my:
a) QUEEN
b) Princess
c) Heart
d) Life
e) Soul
f) Angel

* I KNOW we have met before in past lifes

* I have been waiting/searching for you my entire life

* You are different than ALL other women I ever met (I assume in all his lifetimes [Big Grin] )

* Your eyes are so beautiful

* When I can't talk to you I can't breathe: you are my air

* My love for you is like an ocean

* My wife does not understand me

[Wink] [Big Grin]

these are hilarious.....if you hear them before marriage, run for your life [Wink]
Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Samia:
[qb] Samia, what was that thing with the bicycle?

Maybe.. "your lips are like petals..... bicycle petals??? " [Big Grin]
Oh God...YES!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
I'll sit here on ES till i won't keep my eyes open! I wasn't here for 8 days and seems like 8 weeks!
Why? Do you have a special plan for me? [Big Grin]

I thought we could discuss the gigolo vocab in private! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Well, Cara mia, like Gollum said in Lord of the Rings....it's my treasure...my precious.... (and it's for you to picture the dumb smile on my face) [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Vocabulary Karah habibty is nothing new ,lol!
The most i was hearing was:~My Moon~,or I`m Dying in you....Sunshine,the other stuffs are just an odd,and not needed to mention!he he he:D
But sure i cant put my hubby in the black list,lollllll!
Just once i asked him,did they all go to school for flirting,Gosh they have the same dictionary,ROFL! [Big Grin]

Kharitaaa r you sure you have no experience sweetheart?? [Wink]
Yallahhh ,say it! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
quote:

/////////////////////////

Awwww, here is my smile.. Its like the Moon/Sun..

marriage? [Eek!]

Sure--why not... [Wink]

Kiddingggggggggggggggggggg.. Miss u [Razz]

Oh goody, I proposed to a girl again... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Well, Cara mia, like Gollum said in Lord of the Rings....it's my treasure...my precious.... (and it's for you to picture the dumb smile on my face) [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Well, ok then, I was dumped again. [Razz]
But - u called me PRAAEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCIOUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS - and that is solamente y uno number one on my list! Plus, without being overly narcisstic, I do bear striking resemblance after all! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:

Kharitaaa r you sure you have no experience sweetheart?? [Wink]
Yallahhh ,say it! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB]

I plead the 5th, 10th and 13.5th [Razz] :D
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Does anyone here know the story of the fox and the crow ?
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

A CROW having stolen a bit of meat, perched in a tree and held it in her beak. A Fox, seeing this, longed to possess the meat himself, and by a wily stratagem succeeded. "How handsome is the Crow," he exclaimed, in the beauty of her shape and in the fairness of her complexion! Oh, if her voice were only equal to her beauty, she would deservedly be considered the Queen of Birds!" This he said deceitfully; but the Crow, anxious to refute the reflection cast upon her voice, set up a loud caw and dropped the flesh. The Fox quickly picked it up, and thus addressed the Crow: "My good Crow, your voice is right enough, but your wit is wanting."

--------------------
PEACE

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
i know it Tiger,lollllll!
Thanks for reminding this,hehe! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger1225:
A CROW having stolen a bit of meat, perched in a tree and held it in her beak. A Fox, seeing this, longed to possess the meat himself, and by a wily stratagem succeeded. "How handsome is the Crow," he exclaimed, in the beauty of her shape and in the fairness of her complexion! Oh, if her voice were only equal to her beauty, she would deservedly be considered the Queen of Birds!" This he said deceitfully; but the Crow, anxious to refute the reflection cast upon her voice, set up a loud caw and dropped the flesh. The Fox quickly picked it up, and thus addressed the Crow: "My good Crow, your voice is right enough, but your wit is wanting."

Tiger, are you telling me to shut up??? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger1225:

Tiger, are you telling me to shut up??? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
No...No...I like your sense of humor ...I think you are funny and I like that post...I just want some to get the moral lesson behind the fable...
It is two way street...If I let someone decieve me I should take a part of the responsibility...That is all...By the way your are my moon and stars and can not sleep since I read your post.. [Wink]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

guide
Member # 9906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for guide     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The point is the ugly bird, first time in her life, finally! Heard the words she was all her life dreaming about… and drop her food.. but it was so nice words..ya… will find more…
Posts: 19 | From: Sharm | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

The point is.... Flatters are not to be trusted .

--------------------
PEACE

guide
Member # 9906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for guide     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you used to hear this words from all your life, where is the reason to think it’s a flatter.? Or this IS flatter anyway, and it’s a lie in any possible case…..
Posts: 19 | From: Sharm | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
One Egyptian guy who aspired to being American kept telling me
"samia I feel you!!" or.... "I feel your pain"
I told him "If you try and feel me, you WILL feel my pain, I'll break your arm!!" [Big Grin]

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
One Egyptian guy who aspired to being American kept telling me
"samia I feel you!!" or.... "I feel your pain"
I told him "If you try and feel me, you WILL feel my pain, I'll break your arm!!" [Big Grin]

Yes MAMA, that would be you! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] i've learnt some good words to tell ya it karah_Mia [Razz] hehehe .

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by AndreAhmed:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] i've learnt some good words to tell ya it karah_Mia [Razz] hehehe .

Ok brother thief, tell!!!! [Razz] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm dying on what are behind ur glasses [Smile] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Kara_me Aka Ahmed hehe:)

omg , the forums will be full of kara_meyaa [Wink]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was lucky to date and be engaged to some men who didn't play with words.

Much like myself they said exactly what they meant and didn't mince words.

I hate sappy, bullshit odes. I can't stand romantic crap, it really irritates the hell out of me.

As far as I am concerned actions speak louder than words and I need to see your feelings for me.

I know I am a strange person to begin with, but these words above are so cliche, you'd have to know something was amiss.

Except for Tigerman, actually that is quite a good line. But the diamond crack, I dont' see how precious stones are romantic in the least. I rather have a sizeable charitable donation in my honor instead.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You dont find precious stones romantic, because you are not the type of woman that inspires her man to adorn her with them. You aren't a practical woman, you are a foul one. You speak with words that embarass me for you I am sure your husband must LOVE to kiss you on your mouth when this is what you use it for. Engaged and dated many men? HA HA HA HA
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
You dont find precious stones romantic, because you are not the type of woman that inspires her man to adorn her with them. You aren't a practical woman, you are a foul one. You speak with words that embarass me for you I am sure your husband must LOVE to kiss you on your mouth when this is what you use it for. Engaged and dated many men? HA HA HA HA

Omygod cosmogirl, what brought this outburst on???? From a new member too!!!
Has sono done something to upset you???????? [Eek!]

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia, I have been reading this forum for a few months and her consistant nastiness and dominat agressive way of discounting absolutely everything anyone says regarding Islam, Egypt and Egyptian/American relationships has just GOTTEN to me. SHe is miserable and at the same time lauds herself as an absolute authority on EVERYTHING. FOr every Western Woman who is logging in to find out information and advise about inter cultural relationships I am prepared to continue to contest her positions and indicate her BS level. I am in a VERY wonderful relationship with an INCREDIBLE Egyptian man who LOVES me! My position isn't that the problem is with anyone else, Sono's problems are entirely inside herself and pre-date any connection in her life to Islam.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Samia, I have been reading this forum for a few months and her consistant nastiness and dominat agressive way of discounting absolutely everything anyone says regarding Islam, Egypt and Egyptian/American relationships has just GOTTEN to me. SHe is miserable and at the same time lauds herself as an absolute authority on EVERYTHING. FOr every Western Woman who is logging in to find out information and advise about inter cultural relationships I am prepared to continue to contest her positions and indicate her BS level. I am in a VERY wonderful relationship with an INCREDIBLE Egyptian man who LOVES me! My position isn't that the problem is with anyone else, Sono's problems are entirely inside herself and pre-date any connection in her life to Islam.

Samia,

In other words she is a former member, a sugar mama and a very sour one at that.

I don't appreciate how the precious stones mining industry works. I see a number of west Africans who have had their limbs blown off in childhood because they were miners in this field during childhood. On the job injury.

Most of the investors in this industry are attached to military attachees that continue to have a control mechanism on their former colonial servants. Certainly not American investors.

I hate precious jems because every rock is covered in blood.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
talking about love words here?
I think i've got the dirtiest one, it's not from me don't think i'm that weird [Cool] , it's from a jordanian friend :

"your sh*t is my toothpaste" [Eek!]

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com