EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I WANNA DANCE COME ON LETS MOVE THIS FORUM HAPPINESS AND GROOOOOOOOOOOVE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I WANNA DANCE COME ON LETS MOVE THIS FORUM HAPPINESS AND GROOOOOOOOOOOVE
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shadows grow so long before my eyes
And they’re moving across the page
Suddenly the day turns into night
Far away from the city
Well, don’t hesitate, ’cause your love won’t wait...

Ooo, baby, I love your way, everyday
Gonna tell you I love your way, everyday
Wanna be with you night and day
Moon appears to shine and light the skies
With the help of some firefly
Wonder how they have the power to shine
I can see them under the pine
But don’t hesitate, ’cause your love won’t wait...

(solo - on verse) but don’t hesitate, ’cause your love won’t wait...
I can see the sunset in your eyes
Brown and grey, blue besides
Clouds are stalking islands in the sun
Wish I could buy one out of season
But don’t hesitate, ’cause your love won’t wait...

IM IN LOVE WITH MY MUNKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UB40 ... great song.

Next?

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i bet any one no this song i bet you all sing has u go through it ,,nah and dont lie cus u dooooooooooooooooooo .lol
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
I wanna love you and treat you right;
I wanna love you every day and every night:
We’ll be together with a roof right over our heads;
We’ll share the shelter of my single bed;
We’ll share the same room, yeah! - for jah provide the bread.
Is this love - is this love - is this love -
Is this love that I’m feelin’?
I wanna know - wanna know - wanna know now!
I got to know - got to know - got to know now!

I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i - I’m willing and able,
So I throw my cards on your table!
I wanna love you - I wanna love and treat - love and treat you right;
We’ll be together, yeah! - with a roof right over our heads;
We’ll share the shelter, yeah, oh now! - of my single bed;
We’ll share the same room, yeah! - for jah provide the bread.

Wo-o-o-oah! oh yes, I know; yes, I know - yes, I know now!
Yes, I know; yes, I know - yes, I know now!

I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i - I’m willing and able,
So I throw my cards on your table!
See: I wanna love ya, I wanna love and treat ya -
Love and treat ya right.
We’ll be together, with a roof right over our heads!
We’ll share the shelter of my single bed;
We’ll share the same room, yeah! jah provide the bread.
We’ll share the shelter of my single bed ......

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob Marley
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you hoovering to this chimps.... i always turn the sterio up when im doing house work... the less time i have to do it in the faster the beat!!!!

usually the prodigy!!!!!!!

but on a nice summers day i could imagine strolling round with the hoover and a fat one to a bit of marley!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
masrawi. these guest appearances are becoming so infrequent i think i'll refer to them as cameos!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
masrawi. these guest appearances are becoming so infrequent i think i'll refer to them as cameos!!!

u could just come out and say u missed me Charm ...
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
its chucking it down here and me bobmarley is on and im in a good mood so im sharing it wif youall ,thanking 'allah for another day im ALIVE AND ITS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ...PRAYERS FOR SUFFERING TOO .. you make me think me a wierdo here but im a kool for life ..nearley died and so me daughter and its make me see light with all the **** in the world and all the moaning what shud be and not im thnkfull for my lifehe give me ....aim say thankyou every day ITS AWAKENED ME ............................
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
Bob Marley

Ja mahn.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
quote:
Bob Marley

Ja mahn.
One love ...
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pARDON ME, BUT I THINK THAT WAS PETER FRAMPTON ORIGINALLY LIKE 1978 OR SO.....no??
Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

never was a good shot!
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

never was a good shot!
refer...........or reefer pork pie??? LOL [Wink]
Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
sssssssssh!! lady victorias sniffing around!!!! evening ma am!
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
[Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com