EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » How to excite your partner

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to excite your partner
El Don
Member # 13215

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for El Don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most people are 'turned on' when their partner 'shaves their kitty'. However, the precise answer is Yes & No. Shaving your vulva will turn some people on and some people off. In your situation, the exact answer will depend upon your partner. One way to find out definitively is to a) Ask and b) Just do it.

If you really want to excite your partner try . . .

· One evening while out with your partner at a formal gathering (i.e. a work party, memorial day, group movie night or even a family barbecue, etc.) wear your partner's favorite skirt. Note, on this night, unlike any other night, you will be wearing nothing underneath the skirt. In addition that morning, you will have shaven off all of your vulva hair. Then, while the two of you are out, whisper in his ear that you have nothing on underneath.

· One evening, when you normally would put on a sexy piece of sexy lingerie, wear a body suit instead. Again, that evening before putting on the body suit, shave.

· One day, pretend that you have been 'lounging' around the house. Make sure you are wearing some beat up sweatpants and that your hair is a mess. However, unbeknownst to your partner, that morning after a long shower, you shaved your vulva hair. Thus, while in your 'grubby' clothes, entice into becoming sexual with you, and watch his surprise as he realizes that you had this all planned out.

· The next time the two of you are showering together, ask your partner to shave you. Tell your partner that this would turn you on.
(Note, if you a man, you can shave the hair around your penis. Many women, like men, prefer engaging in oral sex, without the risk of having pubic hair getting caught between their teeth.
ايه رأي الستات الحلوين [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Wink] [Wink]

Posts: 61 | From: usa / cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

butros butros GOLLY !!

[Eek!]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!! [Eek!] [Razz]

I really needed this today, thank you!

LOL, Here kitty!

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alchemist
You forgot your "Dear God".

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
Alchemist
You forgot your "Dear God".

Sorry Sash! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what about that "Dear God" please ladies ?!
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't shave wax it's far better.
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by audbod:

Absolutely
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

....or depilatory lotion. [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El Don
Member # 13215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korven:

i came to the earth to teach you how to exicte your partner [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

and that was my first lesson [Wink]

Posts: 61 | From: usa / cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by El Don:
quote:

i came to the earth to teach you how to exicte your partner [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Huh????Shall we all bow at you now??? [Roll Eyes]
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What other pearls of wisdom does he have, i wonder. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
*runs to dress(or undress)in her odalisque wear before El Don returns*
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

sometimes i wonder if i shouldnt just give up sun light and stay in ES.

what 'on' earth is lesson two???

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El Don
Member # 13215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the real Mrs C:
quote:
quote:

sometimes i wonder if i shouldnt just give up sun light and stay in ES.

what 'on' earth is lesson two???

dont worry mrs c lesson two will be here in few days ,unliss you want privte lessons [Wink] [Wink]
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Do we have to wait that long?
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Do we have to wait that long?

El Don next lesson is probably:"let them wait for you". [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com