EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Mac 0623 and charm (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mac 0623 and charm
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I detect the heady scent of pheromones flying around?
Wotcha all think????

Mrs Mac..........Mr Porkington................. Mr and Mrs 0623.........The Macelfeikhs.......
Karena do we need to go shopping for new hats???? ............................................. [Razz]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats very good i like that, the last one really good
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Mr Mac...........or should we say Mr Macelfeikh ( looks a bit like Mr Mackerelfish..........( you know the newsreader LOL!!!!! oh no that's Michael Fish sorry folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so do tell?????
We are all ears....................

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Your Maj................
What about Lord and Lady Rasher of Sharmalot?

Hey your Maj PM me if you can fix it!!!! [Razz]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey....... am I invited????? [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AAAAAHHAHA HEHEHE HAHAHAH HHEHHE HUHUUUHU HAHAHHEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seems you cant close the laptop for a second round here!!!!!

Mac... it was the picture...i had to go and take a cold shower!!! (no suds)!!!

tootie.... you are naughty!!! LOL!!!

Maj....where are you? he lives in nottingHAM, perhaps you could consider giving the title Royal Sheriff?

The Macelfeikhs indeed!!!!! has a certain ring to it.... make it a diamond one and never know!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Yep Samia, we all are.........
we are all going shopping for new outfits............new hats and handbags!!! Karena will have apoplexy when she hears about this!!! She can have a good excuse to ditch her old hat!!!!
Oh I do love a good wedding!!!!!!!!!!
Everyones invited it will be the society wedding of the year.
I do believe Mac will be wearing a Kilt!!!! can't wait for the disco to play 'knees up mother Brown'
heh heh heh...........
I hear Charm will be in an Ivory lace gown with little cider apple motif's and a 15 foot mustard veil, peppered with little diamonte crystals of sea salt, and crushed garlic.
I heard that Hello Magazine want the rights!!!! not sure if that bit is true, but all the rest has been confirmed in the SUN !!!!

[Big Grin] [Razz] [Smile] [Cool] [Wink]

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
She's on her way back from Oz!!! but I'm sure she will agree, and maybe even give you the kingdom of Sherwood as a wedding present????

Mac is that right about the kilt???
We are dying to know....... [Eek!]

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Okay I need numbers now!!!
Who's all coming to the wedding?.
I need to do the sandwiches, and jelly........
What can anyone else bring? [Cool]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha ha.... no, not hello.... Take a break!!! they have posted a thread here asking about Sharm romances.... !!

tootie... bit of a Freudian slip there (dico)!!!! think your getting over excited!! lol!!!

im convinced you want to eat me!!! you better watch i dont think that nose of yours is an apple!!!!

where is Maj??? she might let us hold the reception at the palace. were all going for the picnic anyway!!! oh, mac, the picnic.....

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001263

your invited..... and im sure i'l dream about you now!!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
toots, id have thought youd do custard pies!!!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
he he!!! ive just read over the picnic thread.... ahhhh memories! the funny thing is my last post on that thread says "maybe i'll dream about marriage and kids with someone here"...... and ive just gone and said i'll dream about Mac now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus its a sign!

hey... where is jesus, hes gone quiet.

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Oink!!!!
dont mention the nose!!! Ngeg and I are having them done for xmas..........
Flan's creamy custard flan's with loads of that whipped cream.
Mac....steady now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do believe he's having a moment alone thinking about you and the flan's Charm.............
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh baby!!!! [Razz]

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
he's off to book the service and brush up on the Holy Sacrament of Marriage..
He is conducting the service ? is'nt he? the big un himself!!!!

mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are right pig,one carnt close the lap top for a min
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

RIGHT IVE BEEN OUT BROUGHT A NEW HAT,NOW WHOS GETTING MARRIED
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
was that your idea of a proposal mac????!!!!!!
mac0623
Member # 10529

OH YES IAM DOWN AT MY FRIENDS SOON IN LONDON DID YOU THE PLACE I SAID THE DOCK MASTERS ITS A INDIAN
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i answered on the other thread.... im not sure, i know the docks, is it the little one as you walk in on the right hand side?

i'll have to check it out when i go back.

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I would point out that here in Nottingham we dont have a Royal Sheriff, we just have a Sheriff, and the Kingdom of Sherwood is just a scrappy piece of woodland with a couple of paper mache models of Robin Hood in it.

Charm..... are you sure you want to get involved? Lol, doesnt it sound like another Egyptian scam? "Habibi.... I need money to rebuild my castle and extend my hunting grounds, but it is for our future.. if you love me you will pay"

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Oooooooooooopss!!!
I think "Mrs Mac" ( Shareen) !!!! is on to ya....Charm!!!! [Eek!]
Shareen....NottingHam........trying to throw you off her husband..........
Charm betcha your phone will ring in 10 seconds at the caller will say.
" you dont know me but I believe you know my husband!!!!!!!!!!""""""""
[Eek!] [Eek!]
Make a run for it while the goings good ...................sssssssssshhhhhhhhhh everybody change the subject quick before Mr Mac get his dinner over his head!!!!..........

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
LOL!!! seriously!! people are looking at me!!!!

ive just posted on my thread... this has made my day!!!

Shareen... shall i post a thread asking for everyones opinion on meeting an egyptian on line??? "hes so nice, he keeps telling me how much property prices are, hes just trying to help me, honestly... this ones different"!!!!

HHAHAHHA HEHEHE HAHA HUHUHU HEHEHE HHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in Girlies, Charms & Macs Wedding (bliss)Girls get your new hats and Toots get that food rolling. I am definately coming, count me in..........
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Karena Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!
I love them all!!!!!
Which one??????

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/8920/930412331105do.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2356/930412169408nu.jpg
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/7800/740149375505jk.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5918/930205401304qz.jpg [Eek!] [Confused]

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
Karena Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!
I love them all!!!!!
Which one??????

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2356/930412169408nu.jpg
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/7800/740149375505jk.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5918/930205401304qz.jpg [Eek!] [Confused]

mac0623
Member # 10529

i think a road cone will do just as well
Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toots, This one..... http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/7800/740149375505jk.jpg. definately your style
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Mac
Do you mean road cone or red scone???? LOL
Argggggggggggggghhhh!!!
Karen is in charge of kilt ironing, I'm doing the catering, Samia is making cat suits for the bridesmaids, Shareen is packing your bags..............

Karena I cant open it. Is it lovely? are there loads of colours? Will it suit me?..........

mac0623
Member # 10529

been a long day.did someone say there from notts
Karena
Member # 9835

Toots, You will stand out in the crowd Toots, the colours are so you, lovely and Bright!!!!!
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm coming...... got my gold sandals and matching handbag ready!!! [Smile]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

you lot are crazy
Karena
Member # 9835

Mac, Welcome to the ES Crazy Gang [Big Grin]
Karena
Member # 9835

Samia, you will look rather lavish. At the Reception we will dance round your handbag [Smile]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
afternoon!!!!!

mac... im not crazy, i take pills! pink ones to control tootie, yellow ones to keep maj under control and the all important blue ones to suppress horemheb. i miss him, i love the way he called me pig! maybe thats what i like about you mac.... that and the fact your not one of my alter egos...........

.........or are you!!!!!!!!!!!

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mac0623:
been a long day.did someone say there from notts

I sure did mac.... and if charm wants some offline research done, I am sure I could oblige. After all, we wouldnt want her spending her hard earned money on a castle that isnt a castle anymore, and a forest that is barely a copse now.

Lol, egyptian gigolos get everywhere!

And charm........ please! Dont! We dont need another thread on the dangers of meeting egyptians or any other nationality online! My poor aching head couldnt take anymore!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

glad to see an Accountant with a sence of humour.wat u doing up this late
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
watch out shareen.... looks like Mac needs an accountant!!!! [Big Grin]
mac0623
Member # 10529

never put pen to paper
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
a man after my own heart. what the tax man dont know.... well, the tax man dont know!!!! [Wink]
mac0623
Member # 10529

watch it penny will be on to u
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Mac are you egyptian?
Where do you come from son?
How did you manage to get the golden visa!!! LOL [Smile]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
shareens from notts remember!!! [Roll Eyes]

BTW shareen.... that off line research.... get me a photo!!!

mac0623
Member # 10529

of whom
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karena:
Samia, you will look rather lavish. At the Reception we will dance round your handbag [Smile]

Lav-ish as in 'like a lavatory???'
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
lets see how tomorrow goes first shall we... you know check out the essentials in a relationship.... what car he drives, where he takes me... how much money he spends on me, the size of his ..... wallet etc etc!!!!!

he he.. only joking, Macs egyptian remember... im paying for everything!!!!

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Its not what the tax man doesnt know, he has ways and means of finding tht out, you just need to make sure that he knows enough to keep him from prying.
Lol, do you see the similarity between the gigolo's victim and the tax man? Give them enough info to make it believable and they wont ever find out about the scams.

And charm.... I will be spending my weekend sneaking around the city, hiding in doorways, with my trusty Box Brownie in hand, paparazzi style...... Watch this space!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
guess you missed the news.... hes coming to london tomorow to take me out!!!
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Bloody hell!
I am always too late for everything! Maybe thats why I never made it in the paparazzi!

Are you wearing red roses in your buttonholes so you will recognise each other at St Pancras?

mac0623
Member # 10529

not on the train will be in my mirca
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com