EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » in the home

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: in the home
karallie
Member # 10399

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karallie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello all,
what is the meaning of being in the home for only 3 hours,,too make the decision to marry this man,,,,western woman trying to understand the cultural differences,,thank you

Posts: 12 | From: mpls, minn | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HUH? Western woman trying to understand you!!!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:
Originally posted by karallie:
hello all,
what is the meaning of being in the home for only 3 hours,,too make the decision to marry this man,,,,western woman trying to understand the cultural differences,,thank you

I have noticed over time any one that uses ",,,,," instead of "....." is Egyptian.
now that makes sense.... she (?) just PMd me.... in perfect english asking about what ive said. i told her i found it strange that all of a sudden she speaks perfectly, when 2 out of her 3 posts didnt make any sense, and the third one was so complicated i couldnt work out who was where and therefore i didnt think she was for real.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
hello all,

I have noticed over time any one that uses ",,,,," instead of "....." is Egyptian.
instead of making fun of her, u might wanna help her out.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:
quote:
hello all,

Ever thought this might be an Egyptian female scoping out a foreigner male?
all the better ...
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
hello all,

Ever thought this might be an Egyptian female scoping out a foreigner male?
all the better ...
Isn't it best for Egyptian females to marry their own?

It'll be the end of Egypt if these women marry foreigners without social recourse.

ANARCHY

on the contrary ... it might be better in the long run. less egyptian men will turn out to be mommy's boys. we might break the cycle for a change.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
im not making fun of her.. it just didnt ring true.

Karallie, re think your question and try again. if i can offer you any help i will. just be honest, and think about your question. if you are genuine, then please accept my apology for any humiliation i have caused you. dont disappear, just try again, please.

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
im not making fun of her.. it just didnt ring true.

Karallie, re think your question and try again. if i can offer you any help i will. just be honest, and think about your question. if you are genuine, then please accept my apology for any humiliation i have caused you. dont disappear, just try again, please.

stop it ... i am gonna cry.
Malesh
Member # 10401

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hello all,

Do you mean a man comes over the house and visits for three hours and then it is decided he will be a girl's bridegroom? [Confused]
Posts: 25 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Malesh:
quote:
hello all,

Do you mean a man comes over the house and visits for three hours and then it is decided he will be a girl's bridegroom? [Confused]
Malesh..... welcome to ES! oh damn my suspicious nature..... i wonder how well you know this girl(?)!!!!!!!!!

id like to give up on this thread, but its just tooooooo funny!!!!!! LOL!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com