EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » www.acage.org

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: www.acage.org
Vortex
Member # 6516

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Vortex   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Help fight islamic extremism in Europe.

www.acage.org

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sue333
Member # 5365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sue333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vortex:
Help fight islamic extremism in Europe.

www.acage.org

The article written by Nonie Darwish was very interesting. I I risk being smashed down on here- but the point she made about Muslims, Jews and Christians living together in peace is surely what we should all be striving for. We need to be open minded and accepting to learn that all we have been taught may not be the total truth and that whatever the governement or religion, men, being humans and not God, often have their own motives which are not always honourable. I am speaking here across the board and include my own beliefs and my own culture and country. The only good thing I can say about my country is that there is some freedom of press and usually the truth does get out eventually. Public opinion was largely against the war with Iraq and definitely against the re-election of Bush-In other words, people are allowed to say what they think. The good thing about this is that it gives one an informed view to make a decision and we must all respect each other for the fact that these decisions may be different.

Lets use this forum as a way of trying to educate and understand each other and at least on here- lets work towards peace across religions, cultures and countries- please!!!

Posts: 101 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com