EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Italy to offer state-sponsored Arabic lessons online

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Italy to offer state-sponsored Arabic lessons online
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Italy: Arabic lessons on public service portal

Rome, 17 July (Aki) - After English, Spanish and Chinese, the Italian state service e-portal has begun offering Arabic language lessons on line.

The National Centre for Computing in the Public Service (CNIPA) which created and runs the site, is providing a course for complete beginners or for those with only a rudimentary knowledge of Arabic.

Reading, writing, listening and speaking are the four categories and the course makes much use of common expressions from everyday life.

A recent study conducted by a leading research institute in Italy, showed that the most popular non-European language to learn these days is Arabic.

http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/CultureAndMedia/?id=1.0.1114642797

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find it so hard to learn a new language unless yr around the people who speak it all the time it took me 4 months to learn spanish because noone knew english
u need alot of patients to learn something new so fast which i lack
i speak it but can not spell it good
hahahah when i see my topics hell i spell so bad cas i type so damn fast and im to lazy to go in and fix it

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com