EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Dental work

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dental work
nasir
Member # 13860

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and i've been in egypt for about a month. Recently one of my tooth became lose. i was wondering how much a visit to the dentist would cost me for a check up.

thanks

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cheap-- go to someone clean so you don't get anything. Should probably cost around 200LE

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends where you live, as prices generally rise to the level that people are prepared to pay. The last check up I had in Nasr City in a spotless dentist's clinic was included in the price of the treatment, and for a white filling I paid just over 100 LE.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.medindia.net/patients/patient_information/loosetooth.htm

Nasir, get it check out very soon. Where are you located in Egypt?

Newcomer, I received last week four new ceramic fillings (well he took out the amalgam stuff) and a dental cleaning here in Germany and my insurance will take over the costs of about 300 EUR.

Really I am not being a fan of dentists and I am sure many people feel the same way.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am currently going to a GREAT dentist in Mohandisseen. He speaks English, the office is spotless, he was trained in the states,and is so gentle that I didn't even feel the novocaine being injected. He does fillings, extractions, and dentures and implants.
His Name is Dr. Ali
22 Abd Hameed Lofty St, apt 31, 5th floor, Mohandisseen
phone is 3-337-5122

Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasir
Member # 13860

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone. I live in madina nasr. newcomer, if you can please give me the address of your dentist that would be helpful. or if anyone knows of any dentists around abbas al-aqaad st. or anywhere in madina nasir.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi nasir,

Dr. Mai Sibai is at: 112 Mustafa Nahas, almost opposite Awlad Ragab. Her phone number is: 26714383. She is great...she is the first dentist I have ever felt so relaxed with that I nearly fell asleep in her chair! She is good and thorough, and although she isn't 100% fluent, she speaks English well.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com