This is topic Very Short Translation Please? in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=013657

Posted by CairoStudent (Member # 10528) on :

Anyone able to tell me what this means?

where are you?i realy miss you.bgd me7tagalak awy,nfsy ashofak we atkalim m3ak.enta mosh btrod 3lia lih

??

Posted by citizen (Member # 1344) on :

Where are you? I really miss you. Seriously I need you so much, I want to see you and talk to you. Why aren't you replying to me?

Hmmm thanks.

Does it sound romantic when read in arabic? Because english translation seems like email between lovers.

Posted by esso7 (Member # 12215) on :

its very romantic

Thats what I thought.

This is a woman my husband was 'friends' with in Egypt.

I think they might have been lovers or something.

This message popped up in his yahoo messenger when he left it signed in this morning.

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

quote:
Originally posted by CairoStudent:
Anyone able to tell me what this means?

where are you?i realy miss you.bgd me7tagalak awy,nfsy ashofak we atkalim m3ak.enta mosh btrod 3lia lih

??

My husband says it is romantic and it means:

where are you? I really miss you. I really need you. I wish to see you and talk to you why don't you answer me? Says it is written from a girl to a boy.

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

Ouch, what can one say

At least you know he isn't responding to her. [Frown]
If that helps.... [Frown]

Posted by caterpillar (Member # 10438) on :

ahh Smuckers the eternal optimist [Wink]

CairoStudent...how long are you going to go on like this?

You dont trust your husband, you havent for almost a year, maybe more for all we know...you are often asking for translations etc.

Do you think its healthy to be always wondering what he is up to? are your stress levels not through the roof by now?

Posted by murray-mint77 (Member # 13080) on :

Smucks this is what i thought....But for how long as he not responded to her ??

CS
Does this woman know of u ??? [Confused] regardless she should be made aware that u know what she's upto !!
And WHAT NERVE she has if she does know of u !!!! [Mad] I would be on the war path !!

1 thing i just can't get my head round is why any woman wants someones elses guy ??? Ain't there enough men on this planet?? [Wink] Why should we share ??? [Eek!]
(sorry if i upset anyone by this is my personal opinion )
I for 1 could never play 2nd fiddle to anyone !! [Eek!]
GOOD LUCK CS xx

Just confronted him and he was mute on this.

How about her ?? Have u mailed her and told her u know about the situation??? She might grasss them both up thinking he has given u his side and we all know theres 2 sides to a coin.........Then u can confront him with this? if she answers ???

I am trying to compose the email to her right now.

I am telling her to stay the **** away from my man unless she wants to catch a fucking metal pipe to the head.

And mentioning her muslim father will not be happy she is trying to have an affair with my christian husband.

Posted by Demiana (Member # 2710) on :

If you message her to keep of the 'familyphone' I'll bet she will get the message and you are not upsetting nor blaming your husband of whom you at this moment don't know what his involvement with the girl really is.

I've PM'd u CS
xx Take your time and re read email b4 sending xx
Remember theres nothing worse than having a do with someone who is calm !! it always makes the other feel inferior....Stay calm (in writing anyway )xx

I agree, take your time, no rush. I'm sure she won't respond anyway, but just letting her know you KNOW and could make life for her hell would be enough to possibly scare her.

I just realized you and your husband are in Cairo, right? I hope he isn't 'seeing her', one never knows. I'm the paranoid type anyway, my motto is 'if nothing is going on, you will have no problem proving it to me so I feel better'. [Big Grin]

Ok I calmed down and sent her a simple email. I said I think they are having a relationship and she had better reply me because I have her sister's and parents email addresses too.

i'll keep you posted on what happens.

Ohhh good i hope she is shiting a brick right now!! serves her right !!!!
And i hope u get your answers x
If she does reply take everything with a pinch of salt cos she might be testing u to see if u argue and send him running to her......
Everything will work out....all in good time xx

I'll bet she's stressing out...but I don't blame you for wanting to know the truth. I don't know why your man is being quiet about this, he's giving you nothing to go on? [Confused] Sorry, but if my man was quiet on this I would raise hell (I'm sure you are). [Wink]

I'll update in a few hours if she replies.

Posted by Crypt76 (Member # 23) on :

oh my God, just read the post right now... am really sorry to hear about this

Go after him not her. He's the one who owes you loyalty, she owes you nothing.

If u (female) are an ''old friend'' and u contact a guy and they don't respond doe's this not say to u his unavailable ????
By all means this guy may have initiated this relationship but CS does not know the in's and out's yet???
All she has is this email that this WOMAN IS chasing her husband ??? So i would be doing it this way too!! Get any info at all from HER first
No one is saying his innocent but to me, from the evidence.... this woman has a bigger part in it...Shes doing the chasing here !!!!

Posted by Almaz (Member # 13525) on :

How do u know she is Muslim [Wink]
She may not even know he is married.

quote:
Originally posted by Almaz:

She may not even know he is married.

Exactly xx
So if CS finds out from her first she will know from what is said who is to blame !!
As her husband is keeping quiet ??? Shes none the wiser on this situation. PLUS
Men have an uncanny way of making u feel safe and telling u what u want to hear in these cases.... This woman owes her nothing as CITIZEN stated so she should not lie... [Confused]

For all we know they could still be just friends and share worries with eachother ?? Whats to say she is not going thru a problem and just needs a male friends advice ???? [Confused] [Confused]

We have all at one time suffered from the green eyed monster!! [Embarrassed] [Wink] and had our thoughts proved wrong...But sometimes RIGHT... so try to get as much info as poss and go from there..xx

My husband's way of discussing this is making me really mad. He basically insists that they are friends, which I do not believe.

Here is the email I sent her about 15 hours ago, she has not replied: (names removed)

Hi XXXXX

I read the message you sent my husband XXXXX.

"where are you?i realy miss you.bgd me7tagalak awy,nfsy ashofak we atkalim m3ak.enta mosh btrod 3lia lih??"

Your way of talking to my husband is making me really mad. Why do you think it is acceptable to send these kind of messages to him?

I remember one night we were driving to Sharm El Sheikh and you called my husband's phone at least 10 times.

Do you have some kind of romantic relationship with him? Has he encouraged your feelings toward him?

XXXXX told me that you are a muslim girl. If that is true, it is very bad for you to be flirting with a Christian guy.

Aren't you worried about what will happen when your father and mother know about this? I heard your family has enough problems and instability, I don't think you want to destroy them with this kind of behavior.

You think I am the stupid foreigner and I don't know what is happening here. I am on to you and your romantic messages. You are making a big mistake.

I expect a response to this email because I have the email addresses of your sister XXXXXX and all your friends and I am going to ruin your reputation if you don't explain what is happening here between you and XXXXXXXX.

-Still no reply, still waiting.

I like it xxx
Nice...calm collected and clever..with a hint of anger
I could'nt have wrote it better myself...except i would have wrote darling when addressing her.. (but thats just the way i speak)
I really hope u get an answer and Insha allah its a good one xx [Wink]
You never know they could be 'just close friends'Or she could be trying her luck with what she thinks is a single guy ????
But now she is aware of u and the fact her behaviour is unacceptable xx
just don't jump the gun... until u know for sure x Then [Eek!] HELL HATH NO FURY [Mad]

One thing i just remembered..........Did u write all this in English ?? And do u know if she reads English well?? Might be a good idea to put it in Arabic..? U might have done this already ??

A lot of Muslim girls have Christian friends in Egypt. From school or University and from work; Even best friends.

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

The mad I would be about her trying to keep in contact with my man I would insist that he's making it clear to her to stay away from him (I hope you all understand this right now, my English sometimes really sucks! [Wink] ). Anyway, he's the one who should give her the final hint. And it doesn't matter if she's Christian or Muslim - she's running after a married man! And she's aware of that fact, is she?

Posted by Demiana (Member # 2710) on :

With a passionate email like the one she textmessaged she disqualified as a 'friend'.

This woman may not have known he was married? But she is more than aware now !!! From the email CS gave her. The only trouble is if she knew this all along ??
Its true it does not matter about her religion but even if i was an old friend of a guy as soon as i know he's got a partner...let alone married i would not even be speaking with him as friends without his partner knowing of me and at her approval xx
Give repect in order to recieve is my belief xx

Can someone translate it for me into arabic?

Well she knows he is married, I have talked to her on the phone once, about 9 months ago.

So yes she knows about me, and she is still whoring herself to him.

and he is whoring himself to her. I find this thread truly weird that all the blame is being put on this woman. your husband is the one at fault here. he is the married man who should not be 'befriending' women in this way...

how many women here have established relationships with married men who claim they are unhappy with their wives, or were coerced into marriage or are on the verge of divorce. you don't know what he told her to encourage her.

I blame them both. This is a thread about her.

just a small observation: When you say in arabic to a friend i miss you, or i need you, or where are you or why don't u answer me, it could mean i need you as a 'friend'.
Better if your husband sends an email stating please do not disturb me anymore I love my wife too much to annoy her with friendships outside our marriage..something like that.

So she knew he is married to u CS.
(so i'm glad she is getting **** also)
This should have stopped any decent woman from contacting him (friend or not) out of respect for his WIFE !! and his marriage......So she is wrong...very wrong for this....and deserves all she gets she was not lead blindfolded into this as some are!!
As i'm sure all along she has known her contact after your marriage upset u xx
What more can a guy do to tell u your not the one than marry someone else??? After knowing u...?? Regardless of what bull he spills from his mouth.......He made his choice with marriage....for keeping contact and not telling her himself its unacceptable to disrespect his wife and speak with him after marriage, For this he is wrong. And if CS u do come to find out he is leading her down the path so to speak then he is as much to blame.
But u know that xxx

I am truly sorry to hear what u are going thru x Its every womans worst nightmare i think ? x
[Frown] [Frown]
I edited this cos i did make the asumption he knew her b4 u CS ??

Posted by cairobug (Member # 10571) on :

Sorry if this isn't what you'd like to hear, but your husband owes you loyalty and is responsible for answering your questions-- not her. Please don't embarrass yourself by emailing her or further sending her emails that make you sound unbalanced. Just confront your husband. The numerous women out there don't owe you anything, he does. While I'll admit jealousy must not be the most amazing feeling, but any man that doesn't want to be with you and only you, isn't worthy of your time or energy.
Best of luck CS

I'm torn in this situation.
I'm wondering why the husband isn't offering MORE explanation or offering to tell this girl to stop contacting him to appease his wife? It is the responsibility of all of us to ensure that our husbands/wives feel safe and secure within our marriages and he doesn't seem to be doing that. From the sounds of it, he gave the shortest answer he could and is avoiding the issue, leaving it up to CS to do the investigatory work. Why? [Confused]
That would bother me immensely.

As far as contacting the girl, I don't think CS should HAVE to do that, but her husband is putting her in a position to have to, nobody wants to be the fool and I would want some answers myself.
The question now:
what if the girl responds that the husband IS giving her signals to contact him and what if there IS something going on? What next? The husband will deny it and the girl will insist, and what is the next move? Tell the girls' family about her actions? I don't think that's fair even if she did know he was married, after all, if he is giving her permission to pursue him that's her green-light even if it is wrong morally.

I'm going to have to side with a couple of others here, the husband is the one who needs to give answers and the short explanations he's giving you aren't cutting it. Sounds to me like there's SOMETHING else going on, why would he have been mute in the beginning? To get his story straight? Or so he could call the girl in secret and tell her not to respond to you? Who knows?

One thing is for sure, there is an on-going problem with your husband and this girl.
You're to the point where you're having people translate for you so you can figure out what is being said and you're having to investigate your husband and he's having to dodge the questions and the girl is involved now too wondering if you're going to contact her family.
something is seriously wrong here and it doesn't seem like your husband is doing very much to put your mind at ease, you should be FIRST AND FOREMOST in his life and he should not care about what anyone thinks of your marriage other than the two of you.

Also, why didn't he tell you earlier they were just friends? Why did he just NOW have to give that explanation? Doesn't make any sense. [Confused]

Posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine (Member # 11915) on :

CS
stop spying in ur hubby internet [Razz]

Posted by QueenMojo (Member # 12306) on :

I wonder what is the point to do this collective exegesis about this 4 lines when nobody knows the context.
Just confront your husband, he's the one who owes you the truth.
I don't think you will get anything by "chatting" with this girl. If she just want to hurt you she can say anything. By asking her questions you appear weak and you show that your husband is hiding things from you.
Turning this in your head and discussing it on ES can just make you more crazy.
Just be brave and confront your husband.

Posted by karla (Member # 5472) on :

quote:
Just confronted him and he was mute on this.

Because he feels guilty...is a typical reaction for men [Big Grin]

He's hiding something, typical cheater reaction. [Wink]

I do agree with the above statements but 1 thing...Put yourself in the other girls shoes...
If u are persuing a married man and its all lovely and secret...U beleive he will leave his wife and come to u eventually.... to get a note from the wife to say she is on to her and from what is said it sounds like the marriage is grounded. This will bring out her insecurties!!Cos she will know he will not leave... She will then feel GUILT !! So long as the wife does not show her insecurities and stays clear and non emotional in her words i believe this could put a wall in this girls path !! and make her feel the inferior one..Cos at the end of the day he is with CS not her...
But i am starting to feel this is a losing battle...He should be putting u first CS and telling u all that happened.. and how it will not go on !
But remember he probably feels very guilty over this (even if theres no relations going on between them still guilt) Men never want to tell the whole truth from fear of hurting and losing u......If anything has happened /happening....The only one who knows the answer to what u do is u CS xx
About talking with the other woman.....Alot of women who have had their husbands cheat on them come to find a common ground with the 3rd party if they were told lies too... as they have both been betrayed by him....They can join forces and turn it on him !!!! and he loses both !

If a man really doesn't want to hurt or lose you he won't do anything to begin with.
A man can't be watched 24/7 and harassing the other woman doesn't ensure he will never cheat on his wife again, just that he might move onto another girl willing to send him text messages and off line message, etc. I'd be very concerned about my husband at this point indeed.

Yes Smucks x i agree !!
But everyone to their own.... some can deal with this and get over it and stay married.....others can't... Thats for CS to decide when she gets a full answer
And we all know there are women out there who want married men....Also men who love to cheat...
We don't know the full story... but can only offer our views on what is given xxx

That's true, and you're right there are women who like married men (why is that??). [Confused]
I was approached once by a man I used to work with, he was asking me out, I said, 'wait, aren't you married?' and without shame he said, 'ohh yeah, and two sons' [Eek!]
I was mortified!

Exactly and from what CS said this woman knew they were married !! and still carried on persuing him...So why should she get off scot free ?????
She is very weird ??
I myslef met a man he told me he was divorced... spoke to him for about 1 mth sexy txts drinking out etc... Then bombshell i phoned when he happened to be with his wife!!! He told me..she was completely unaware....and he expected me to say oh well so when will will meet again ???
b88ll8cks !! He was dropped quicker than a hot brick !! I felt soooo bad for her....but luckly i had done nothing sexual with him !! But was i to blame ? No cos he lied to me...And i stopped it as soon as i knew the truth....

Well it's different if the man lies about it, he's the dog. If the other woman knows he's married then they're both dogs and deserve each other, let her be next in line to be #2.
I'm #1 or I'm gone, if you don't give me explanations for things we've got serious issues that need to be resolved before I can look at your face again. I hope CS can get her answers soon.

Posted by Snoozin - Bokra Fil Mish Mish (Member # 6244) on :

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
That's true, and you're right there are women who like married men (why is that??). [Confused]

I had a friend, a long time ago, who used to go after married men. She said she felt like she must be absolutely incredibly sexy and irresistable to be able to tear a man away from his wife. So I guess it's more of a *challenge* and an ego boost, than going after a single, available man?

She's married herself now, with twins...and I often wonder if she's calmed down and/or whether she trusts her husband fully.

Ohhh that's horrible Snoozin'! [Frown]
To be so insecure about oneself that you have to get the ego boost by interfering in a marriage, serious problems that woman must have had.
I wonder how she would feel now if the same happened to her, the woman could tell her 'ohhh I must be so incredibly sexy to take him away from you'.

Serious issues....

OMG thats exactly what i thought about these women !!
I myself actually feel u should feel worse than the wife cos who is he not leaving ?? Your just his play thing for a while until he gets bored and moves on !! To fresher meat !!LOL
And always i believe what goes around comes around !! I just hope if i treat people with the respect i want i will get it back ?? We will see ??? xx

Posted by Mother War (Member # 8386) on :

CS...why are you only putting this woman at fault? Your husband is just as much in the wrong as she is. This situation is unacceptable IMO. I'd let her have him if I were you. There are too many men in this world to put up with that shet.

Well her sister replied me. It was so funny.

She said "I have a british passport and theBritish embassy will make you stop harasing us!"

That is too funny, really.

I said some more sware words to her and I wonder if she will reply now.

Posted by SayWhatYouSee (Member # 11552) on :

quote:
Originally posted by citizen:
Go after him not her. He's the one who owes you loyalty, she owes you nothing.

The voice of logic! Why on earth bother with such a woman, when there is a husband who has a lot of explaining to do? A woman has a contract with one guy, not some unknown stranger. I just don't get the, 'Blame the other woman' attitude. Put the blame firmly where it belongs, which is usually with the spouse, in such situations.

quote:
Well her sister replied me. It was so funny.

She said "I have a british passport and theBritish embassy will make you stop harasing us!"

That is too funny, really.

I said some more sware words to her and I wonder if she will reply now.

Well, that's weird, I thought you contacted the girl, did you also contact her sister? [Confused]
Why did you do that and what did you say?
(by the way, wouldn't it be funny to say 'I have a British citizenship and can contact your local police and make sure you never harass anybody ever again?). [Big Grin] ok, just my evil coming out...

But seriously, did you talk to the husband yet? Is he still ignoring everything?

I waited 1 day for the girl to answer me, then I sent an email to her sister!

I guess I wanted to embarass her to the family and let her know this wil lbe public, hah.

The husband said he will let me watch him send an email tomorrow asking her not to contact him ever again. I'm pretty satisfied with that for now.

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

quote:
The husband said he will let me watch him send an email tomorrow asking her not to contact him ever again. I'm pretty satisfied with that for now.

That sounds reasonable. Hopefully the issue will be resolved after that for good.

quote:
I waited 1 day for the girl to answer me, then I sent an email to her sister!

I guess I wanted to embarass her to the family and let her know this wil lbe public, hah.

I'm glad you could work it out, IMO I wouldn't be satisfied with it. I'm the paranoid type and would automatically wonder 'did he contact the girl and tell her he was going to do this to appease the wife but still continue the relation?'. Ok, I know you can't live your life or marriage always wondering but seriously, my guess is you'll be asking for more translations before the year is over. [Frown]

Posted by Yana (Member # 11508) on :

wow... what a story
really sorry for that cairostudent...

i hope that girl will stop what she's doing after ur huzhuz sends an email to her...

starng how married men be like that. i mean accepting emails, calls or sms from other females...

i know i am kind of late for the replyy [Big Grin] but was just fadfeding :shy:

I'm glad also CS that he has finally came out from under his stone and decided to at least tell her to stop contact a bit late but better than never.....
The sister thing is odd to say the least??
It takes two to tango....Thats for sure but she has a brain!! and could have said NO!! to a MARRIED man's advances !!!! Like any decent woman!!!
From how her sister reacted she's as guilty as hell for persuing your HUSBAND regardless if he started it So a whore like that deserves all she gets!!
I know he will get this in the ear from u forever!!
So don't anyone think he gets off lightly !!
Well done xx
I hope this is finished !! And u can move on forward.... x

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com