This is topic long term relation leading to marriege in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=009022

Posted by ael_husseiny (Member # 10201) on :

hello
im samir muslim 34 years banker from cairo , im divorced from more than 2 years, im looking for a true sincere relation with a decent well educated and classy gurl either coming to egypt or living here , i would be happy to think with her how to make this happy family here, based on mutual understanding and love, i live here a happy life and i also got my private business.
my email is
ael_husseiny@yahoo.com

Posted by Ngeg (Member # 1271) on :

There was this girl ya samir who s moving to Cairo from america. She was looking for the same thing. Check the posts from the past couple of days. Why don't u PM her?

Posted by sonomod (Member # 3864) on :

quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:
hello
im samir muslim 34 years banker from cairo , im divorced from more than 2 years, im looking for a true sincere relation with a decent well educated and classy gurl either coming to egypt or living here , i would be happy to think with her how to make this happy family here, based on mutual understanding and love, i live here a happy life and i also got my private business.
my email is
ael_husseiny@yahoo.com

Why did your marriage fail?

Posted by ael_husseiny (Member # 10201) on :

my past marriage failed due to the very week ex wife chrecter infront of her family and difference in social standerds, each one of us was talking a different language, i love family and house and my exwife just wants to be always with her family even after marriage.

quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:
my past marriage failed due to the very week ex wife chrecter infront of her family and difference in social standerds, each one of us was talking a different language, i love family and house and my exwife just wants to be always with her family even after marriage.

So you have no responsiblity in the detoriation of your marriage?

Well with that attitude you'll scare any woman away! [Eek!]

Posted by Sadeeqy (Member # 9759) on :

quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
...Well with that attitude you'll scare any woman away! [Eek!]

Except Sono, of course! She is fearless... [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
...Well with that attitude you'll scare any woman away! [Eek!]

Except Sono, of course! She is fearless... [Big Grin]
Fortunately I am learning to fear and what to fear.

Somehow fear is linked to common sense..... [Big Grin]

Posted by Samia (Member # 4691) on :

Ya, I'm looking for a husband!!!
I'm Samia, muslim, 68, fat, wrinkly, have long grey streaky hair, have 6 teeth, and bad breath...
I'm well educated.... actually went to school for a short time,
I have 6 dependent children, who like designer clothes and expensive restaurants!!!
Please feel free to contact me, you might be just the man I'm looking for!!!!! [Smile]

Posted by minry80 (Member # 8287) on :

I am laughing so hard I am crying!

quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
I'm Samia, muslim, 68, fat, wrinkly...

Ya, Samia, you're a wrinkled sweet baklava... and now you're looking for a saraigli with two pistachio... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (Member # 8356) on :

What's this idiotic poll? [Confused]

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

A wishful thinking, MK... The Tinman here is searching for his heart to be, but it seems that Oz-land is closed today... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

Actually I can understand exactly what the poll is implying:

second half
happy life

It says quite a bit about his mindset right there.

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
I'm Samia, muslim, 68, fat, wrinkly...

Ya, Samia, you're a wrinkled sweet baklava... and now you're looking for a saraigli with two pistachio... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
I'll even settle for one pistachio if the finances are good!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by _Masrawi_ (Member # 9597) on :

quote:
I'm Samia, muslim, 68, fat, wrinkly, have long grey streaky hair, have 6 teeth, and bad breath...
I have 6 dependent children, who like designer clothes and expensive restaurants!!!
Please feel free to contact me, you might be just the man I'm looking for!!!!! [Smile]

do u tango?

quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:

do u tango?
All the time..... I tan AND I go!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by kimbo57 (Member # 9486) on :

Hope your find what you are looking for i'm sure that if you are genune you will find happiness xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by _Masrawi_ (Member # 9597) on :

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:

do u tango?
All the time..... I tan AND I go!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
[Eek!]

tanning will increase your wrinkles.

and shame on u for going ... now, where do u go exactly?

Posted by Karah_Mia (Member # 4668) on :

quote:

Girl, you forgot to add your black prescription socks you wear daily for your varicose veins and your love for the miniskirts! [Big Grin]

Ps. And your addiction to our great escapades hunting Egyptian gigolos, 1/5 our age! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com