This is topic nudity question in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008597

Posted by crazylobo (Member # 5457) on :

any woman who wishes to be nude with nude boys on the beach with no husband is a whore? true or false

Posted by Columbo (Member # 9153) on :

It depends if she gets some money for doing it, if not then you can say she's a very liberal woman, if there has been a money transaction then there are several possibilities:

1. Either she's there for the guys eyes pleasure in which case she's doing a strip-performance and is not working as a whore)

2. Either she's there not only for the guys eyes' pleasure but also for their physical blossoming and then yes she's a whore as legally this is considered as prostitution.

3. There is physical intercourse and the presence of a camera in which case this is no more prostitution but film-making.

Man give us more details, is she being gang-banged? because in french law it is forbidden and considered as a group rape.

Posted by Ngeg (Member # 1271) on :

Egyptian answer:
TRUE TRUE TRUE...

Posted by Snoozin (Member # 6244) on :

quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:
with nude boys on the beach with no husband

The real tragedy here is letting those nude boys out on the beach without their husbands! [Big Grin]

no just on a nudist beach...

Posted by jarvis (Member # 9832) on :

are there nude beaches in eygpt?

find them and see.. your chance to see boobies jarvis ...

eygpt is real liberal for a muslim country...wow...I think America is more conservative than eygpt..

Posted by Sam on line (Member # 8513) on :

quote:
any woman who wishes to be nude with nude boys on the beach with no husband is a whore? true or false

FALSE FALSE FALSE [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by sin-dee (Member # 5854) on :

quote:

Not necessarily a whore as a whore is someone who
takes money for sex but it definately shows she
has no class!

Just tell us Lobo where is that beach , and i gonna answer from there [Big Grin]

Posted by Melati (Member # 9610) on :

But nude beaches are for crazy sun worshippers and ex hippies. I doubt there would be much untoward frisson there..we have beaches here like that, and they are VERY strict about conduct allowed while you are on the beach. You do not go to them to check out peoples bodies, you go to retouch with nature and the power of the sea.
By default at those beaches you are already disinterested with the shape of the body or what it may be able to do beside SWIM and get more SKIN CANCER.

But seriously guys , i guess that is disgusting , i mean to see people naked around you as if you are living 10000 years ago

so one cann't entangle with nature and sea unless being naked come on

But thats what they are! People there are not young and gorgeous mate-its all the aging hippies who like to let it all hang out.
If you want the other you go to a normal beach, which is for everyone so long as you keep your pants on.

so it can be called the disgusting beach as well [Smile] but Melati not all are old ones , young ones go as well, and even kids ....but which countries that allow kids to get in nude beaches with their parents.. that is weird as well

who would want to see their parents naked? (gag)

or anyone except a good looking gal?

You could do it here-Lady Jane Beach.
Yes its a bit odd, considering we spend so much time drilling our kids about child protection.
I have nothing against it personnally, but I wouldnt go because of the sun.This is the bit I dont get-sun/bad=skin cancer.....

well i can go there , but can i change my mind there and get dressed [Roll Eyes]
you know i like to entangle with the nature more while being dressed [Big Grin]

Yes me too. I also prefer to swim at the beach when its raining..the water is warmer and the sun is not going to eat me alive.

It is fascinating when raining ,just it gives a unique atmosphere

Yes I love it. Until you get entangled in a crap load of seaweed and stung to buggery by bluebottles...
But I like it the best.

quote:
Originally posted by jarvis:
except a good looking gal?

I think it must take a real tough self-confidence to be still good looking while naked publicly, i don't think a "good looking gal" would still be hot naked.
It's like those girls who go topless, often they are going to go shying and lose it because it makes them lose their self-confidence to uncover their breasts.
Nudity is nakedness of the body but it's also nakedness of the mind.

quote:
Originally posted by Columbo:
quote:
Originally posted by jarvis:
except a good looking gal?

I Nudity is nakedness of the body but it's also nakedness of the mind.
I like that description ,to the point.

Posted by zam05 (Member # 9771) on :

We have here- at least in the former East Germany- a lot of these beaches for nudists. I was there once when I was a teenager, I didn't like it and never went there a second time. But my neighbours, already retired people, tell to everyone, they never in life were on a beach where they had to be dressed.
In the TV I watched a documentary of a hotel in South Spain, there are the guests not only naked while go swimming, also the whole time when they are in the hotel, sitting in the restaurant or the bar, for example. Can you imagine that? I don't even want to think of it but well - tastes differ.

Posted by harem girl (Member # 3817) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Columbo:
[QUOTE]Nudity is nakedness of the body but it's also nakedness of the mind.

Yes, isn't it wonderful to have no inhibitions. Freedom of body, mind and spirit from conditioning of any kind whatsoever.

Bravo!

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

quote:
Originally posted by zam05:
We have here- at least in the former East Germany-

Hi, did you grow up in former East Germany?

Hey i'm not saying "let's get naked altogether" !

Posted by zam05 (Member # 9771) on :

Tigerlily,

yes, I grew up in Dresden and I am still here, mostly at least.

Nudism is a sin

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com