EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » viva espania! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
blackmore11
Member # 5370
 - posted
there's something very special about spain!
the music..,the friendly attitude..,the most beautiful women in the whole world...,the sense of humour!!?..
the language itself!
i would really like to meet people from spain and share experiences and different cultures!

foreigngirl
Member # 4054
 - posted
Well, I'm only Spanish descent. I was born in Cuba, but I still have family in Spain that are Spanish, not Cubans. I have cousins in Northern Spain, and my grandfather came from the very south, Canary Isles. Just out of curiousity, where are you from?
quote:
Originally posted by blackmore11:
there's something very special about spain!
the music..,the friendly attitude..,the most beautiful women in the whole world...,the sense of humour!!?..
the language itself!
i would really like to meet people from spain and share experiences and different cultures!

Ge Ge
Member # 3868
 - posted
Hi, I have a house in Spain and I love it there.I will probably end up living there permantley in the next few years.My house is in the Jalon valley,do you know this area it is between Valencia and Alicante.

Such a beautiful climate, wonderful scenary,and special people.

But this is a forum about Egypt maybe not to many people have visited Spain or lived there.

blackmore11
Member # 5370
 - posted
hey foreign gurl,
i'm egyptian.
i've been to spain about 10 years ago and i had so much fun!
and if u asked me about the country i would like to visit the most,i would say cuba and then jamaica...
ther's something about the latin spirit that drives me crazy..
i'm really lookin forward to get to know u.

blackmore11
Member # 5370
 - posted
GeGe i think u're so lucky..
having a house there by the sea is one of my dreams

foreigngirl
Member # 4054
 - posted
Yes, but there are quite a few Spaniards on this forum, and there is at least one Egyptian, (she has written to me) that is interested in the language - so it's a good Egypt and other countries exchange.
quote:
Originally posted by Ge Ge:
Hi, I have a house in Spain and I love it there.I will probably end up living there permantley in the next few years.My house is in the Jalon valley,do you know this area it is between Valencia and Alicante.

Such a beautiful climate, wonderful scenary,and special people.

But this is a forum about Egypt maybe not to many people have visited Spain or lived there.

Memo2000
Member # 3996
 - posted
Hello friends
you can read more about egypt at this location :
http://www.travel-egypt.ha22.com
also you can post in our new forum whatever you like at this location : http://www.ha22.com/forum
Thanks http://www.halim-hosting.com

noiretblanc
Member # 4272
 - posted
Hey, I come from Spain and I would like to thank you for all your nice opinions about my country and its people.
Thanks!!!

blackmore11
Member # 5370
 - posted
it would be very nice for me getting to talk to u guys ...get to exchange and practice language,cultures and different points of views about everything and above all be good friends.

foreigngirl
Member # 4054
 - posted
I write to this Egyptian girl that I was going to introduce to Noiretblanc, but I found out that she was already writing him, and I write her, etc. All of us are becoming almost like one big ES family. My e-mail is internationalgirl2007@yahoo.com. It wouldbe an interesting Egypt - Spain - Latin America connection.
quote:
Originally posted by blackmore11:
it would be very nice for me getting to talk to u guys ...get to exchange and practice language,cultures and different points of views about everything and above all be good friends.

noiretblanc
Member # 4272
 - posted
Hello again. Of course it would be a interesting connection. As I said I will be in Cairo next Saturday 25 (just five days!!!) so feel free to write to my email: nuaretblanc@yahoo.es
See you sooooon!!!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com