EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Where to live in Cairo - Mohandessin? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ellsbells
Member # 4374
 - posted
I'm coming to work in Cairo for 3 months and need a really good central apartment with A/C, good furnishings, 3+ bedrooms for up to 10,000 Egyptian pounds per month incl. services, bills, and cleaning. Is Mohandessin a good district? What can I get for this budget? Many thanks for help & advice.

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted
Check the classified forum on this board, you will find many ads in that regard.
have a beautiful stay in Cairo!
Mohandessin is a good district.
10, 000 is a lot of money. I would say you can find something at a very high standard that would cost you half of that.

quote:
Originally posted by ellsbells:
I'm coming to work in Cairo for 3 months and need a really good central apartment with A/C, good furnishings, 3+ bedrooms for up to 10,000 Egyptian pounds per month incl. services, bills, and cleaning. Is Mohandessin a good district? What can I get for this budget? Many thanks for help & advice.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 23 May 2004).]

ellsbells
Member # 4374
 - posted
Thanks Monica! Am really looking forward to seeing Cairo. Have you heard of Wadi el Nile street. Is that a good location?

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted
Yes it is a good location...
Are you with IBM?
You will surely find Cairo intriguing and so beautiful
Keep asking questions, this board is very helpful!

Salam!
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by ellsbells:
Thanks Monica! Am really looking forward to seeing Cairo. Have you heard of Wadi el Nile street. Is that a good location?

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 23 May 2004).]

Dalia
Member # 1230
 - posted
Try www.e-dar.com

They have lots of places in Mohandessin, but don't rely on their website only for information. They keep apartments posted there even if they are already rented out. But if you contact one of their offices and explain to them what you want they will be likely to show you a number of places that will suit your needs.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439
 - posted
You can find many short-term properties for Le3,00-4,000 (which would cost about 2,000 long term) in Mohandessin.

Wadi El-Nile is a busy commercial street. You want a side street off it, not on it.

ajsa_egypt1
Member # 7785
 - posted
does anyone know where i can get an apartment near american University for liek 400 USD a month
thanks
ajsa salem

TravelerLady
Member # 6389
 - posted
Hi,

I have an apartement in Zamalek Area with a big Balcony nile view and another one in Mohandseen with a private garden and Jacuzzi

please email me if you are intrested
travelerlady@hotmail.com

Jessy

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com