EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 39)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooerrrr!! the music alone scared me on that first clip!!! I'm such a baby
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD, I did a night in a haunted Gaol in July and it was awesome... such good fun.

Vader, I just watched George of the Jungle for the first time and loved that as well!!! I know I like gay films and stuff but I think that may be because somewhere deep down I cam actually a grl [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like that movie. When I was 10!!!!!! lol
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] I was babysitting for a 9 year old [Big Grin] I still giggled though...

Don't bully me Vader as I will slap you about [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh baby don't tease me [Wink]

lol

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny thread... And spicy... [Wink]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I'm not teasing... I will slap you about while watching Mamma Mia!!!
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Oh ****, another cheesy movie. XD
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
It is my fluffy idea of torture [Big Grin]

You know me, I am too nice to be evil [Wink]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
That is pure evil, watching the ads is enough torture for me. xD
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I will tie you up [Wink] and then I will wedge open your eyelids and put the Moulin Rouge on a loop and I will leave you muhahahaha...

FOOTLOOSE FOOTLOOSE... I hear there is a re-make on the way [Big Grin]

Wanna come to the pictures with me Vader [Wink]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Only if I'm pre-high. [Big Grin]
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss you crazy guys.

Cheeky I need your new/gossip/terrible bits.

Nope no black pudding here, I seriously could not stomach that at 5.30am. Even more so when I have a hangover.

Yey we had decided I am eligible for parole so I can leave the hotel and have another girlie weekend this weekend and with the added bonus of it being Halloween we are dressing up too. I pity the fools of Scarborough

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel like ****!

happy cause i've finished baby shopping, just need a feeding bra! sexy eh!

apart from that i feel miserable and crapo.

i like phantom of the opera.

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah bless hun. I hated pregnancy but you have the added emotions of being away from your baldy and what you call home. Hormones are naff mate. Just get in the bath with a load of candles, your fav music and a massive box of chocolate and have some you time.
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

baldy is stressing... I should be able to buy myself some chocolates in a week when i get my new debit card [Smile]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Vader, it would be rude of me to let you get high alone, I will join you. I am such a good friend [Big Grin] Man the cinema would be hilarious!

MM, I will email you later.

FK... spend all day in bed with Jeremy Kyle, that'll make you realise you may feel like crap but this will cheer you up no end [Big Grin] scratters with stupid stories [Big Grin]

Sleep depravaion is begnning to kick in! I can see a 13 hour slepp coming up later...

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
Vader, it would be rude of me to let you get high alone, I will join you. I am such a good friend [Big Grin] Man the cinema would be hilarious!

Watching the news high was bad enough. I don't think I can handle the cinema, they'd definitely kick us out.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Probably not the best idea really lol... I think we would end up in the Egyptian Gazette and become an ES thread by TL [Smile]

**** **** **** [Wink] the facebook noise still makes me smile [Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Haha, me too.

I enjoyed the **** **** conversation more though. [Razz]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Hell yeah... the **** conversation was the most profound and intellectual conversation we will ever have [Wink]

In fact, i think it needs to be discussed again!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
[Razz] [Razz] We'll see about that. I'm seriously considering going to the movies high with you now. [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I will stock up on the popcorn, malteasers, M&Ms, skittles, minstrels, snickers, cheesey nachos, crisps, coke, water, tea, coffee etc [Wink]
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

CHOCOLATE!!!! YUMMY!!

LF I swear I'll be on the Jeremy Kyle show soon

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Let me know when and I will get Vader round here with a little magic and we can it and watch it [Wink]

Stop eating chocolate for the love of god otherwise your baby will come out singing the mars a day song

"A mars a day helps you work, rest and play" [Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
I will stock up on the popcorn, malteasers, M&Ms, skittles, minstrels, snickers, cheesey nachos, crisps, coke, water, tea, coffee etc [Wink]

Damn! This should be a skill mandatory to every wife that can't cook. [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Vader, the skill should be mandatory for every woman fullstop [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Woman wasn't in the sentence!

Stop drinking and posting. [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
So all the wives that cook.... are some of them men?

Don't confuse me I am tired [Wink]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Yeah, the men wives are good cooks though. [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have no idea why I put a [Wink] after telling you I was tired lmao... looking at it makes me look like I have just flirted with you lol...
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
It's okay hun, that happens, involuntary flirting with Vader after a couple of beers. [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lol... it is because you are a sexy little stud muffin [Big Grin] I can't help but [Wink] at you ...
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
You know stud muffin is what gay guys call each other right ? [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Is it lol... You seem to know a lot about gays and daisy chains! If you ever need to tell me anything you know I am here [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
It seems you already know. [Roll Eyes]

I didn't know daisy chains were related to fags!! I just thought of tying up when that was said.

GRRRRR

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I believe you but if you ever wanna be the Will and Grace of Cairo just give me the nod [Big Grin]

I am off to bed now... [Wink] lol!!! I just can't seem to help myself [Razz]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lol, I think that's a disease or something. You should get that eye checked.
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Ok other than cheeky outing vader, me still not recieving the email from cheeky and FK is gonna pop out a chocolate baby, what have a missed

[Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lol @ chocolate baby. [Big Grin]

Stop talking about chocolate I bet it's driving FK crazy. [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sorry MM, I will write an essay tonight and bring you up to speed [Big Grin]

I outed Vader and then flirted with him... I guess it felt like a safe bet lol...

I have porridge for breakfast [Big Grin] that should warm me up!!!!

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
try being in England at the moment its bloody freezing.

Poor vader, outed, flirted with and dumped withing about 3 posts.

Waiting on your info. I need info to keep me going.

Also trying to find a halloween outfit. I went shopping but everything i tried on my mum said it made me look fat, after the 20th time i screamed maybe its cos i am fat and refused to try anything else on, my sister then suggested a pumpkin, after killing her a friend said myself but thats too scary. Give me ideas, i only have 2 more shopping days

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
lol, a pumpkin

Go as the drunk witch. [Big Grin]

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:
try being in England at the moment its bloody freezing.

Tell me about it, this whether is so depressing! Can’t help you with Halloween outfit sorry! but I saw guys yesterday all dressed up, they looked so cool, one dressed up like Johnny Depp in pirates of caribbean, hair style, make up and all, another one dressed up as Ali G, and another in jail orange suit. They all looked amazing, everyone was looking at them, hope you find something nice.
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Yes vader you would love my sis, she abuses me more than you do.

Yey I found the outfit and I got some wicked knee high red leather boots. (I am obsessed with boots). It could be a disaster outfit but hey ho I will be hammered so I wont care. Photos will be on face book Monday morning. [Big Grin]

Cold doesn't even begin to explain it. Over night we went from chilly to frosty. No warnings just summer to winter. Or should I say spring to winter cos summer just rained. Can I come home to Egypt now nic? I have done my time and no crime is bad enough to have this punishment

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Are you going as the devil then?

I went to a works party dressed a s a kinky cat once!

You cannot come home until after New Year MM... I am sorry, a sentence is a sentence!

I wanna be the drunk witch!!!

Vader and I have had the quickest ES relationship in it's history.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lol @ a kinky cat.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z268/jairizard/Motivational%20Posters/Halloween.jpg

Don't miss the chance.

Yeah, Ferret that was really nice, I like quickies. [Razz]

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is what i like to see happy happy people [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Vader, if you were a ferret you would be a smutty ferret [Wink]

If that nurse came to your bedside each time you will ill Vader I imagine you would be ill a lot!!!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
So sad real nurses don't wear that. [Big Grin]

You gotta get that winking eye checked, or just wear a pirate's eye patch or something.

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com