EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » i admit i was male cleaner

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i admit i was male cleaner
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope Sash & CF accept my apology
it was an idea i wanted to try but i didnt have any bad intentions to hurt or bother anybody

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:
it was an idea i wanted to try but i didnt have any bad intentions to hurt or bother anybody

Have fun in your Paris vacation...and try to find a high heeled,whiplashed,black stocking wearing girl. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

Have fun in your Paris vacation...and try to find a high heeled,whiplashed,black stocking wearing girl. [Big Grin]
a walk round Pigalle should do it [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thnx sash
is my apology accepted now?

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol ayisha seems u know paris really well

--------------------
islam

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
lol ayisha seems u know paris really well

[Big Grin] I do
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about me???? [Frown] Unfortunately, I have a very long memory so I don't forget some of the things you asked me. [Mad]
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
What about me???? [Frown] Unfortunately, I have a very long memory so I don't forget some of the things you asked me. [Mad]

Get out of the way,esso was addressing Ferret and me. [Razz]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could use a male cleaner!! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You didn't hurt me, I simply just don't like you!

Say naughty, nasty or nice, I am not overly bothered. You are just a pervert. I don't entertain perverts.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

Say naughty, nasty or nice, I am not overly bothered. You are just a pervert. I don't entertain perverts.

He said he was sorry, why don't you accept the apology graciously
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
cbrbdd i hope u accept my apology
cf am glad i didnt hurt u or bother u as that was never my intentions

samaka thnx 4 ur kindness

--------------------
islam

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by samaka:
quote:

He said he was sorry, why don't you accept the apology graciously
Why should I accept an apology? What are the rules about accepting people's apologies.

Does 'sorry' make everything perfect? Maybe to some it does but to me it is just a word and a leopard doesn't change it's spots.

You may think of me as ungracious, I actually just don't see me as someone as that fickle to change my POV based on one little word. I am not about to kiss his ass and act like he was never a prick just to look gracious... I have enough friends and associates and do not need to be fickle just to have one more.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
so how can u accept my apology CF?

--------------------
islam

7seas
Member # 17708

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7seas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I have the same opinion lik CF.

E7 sounds creepy and suspicious to me.

Posts: 173 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do not know whats goin on but y would someone have to appoligize for who they are?i am a huge pervert and a b itch and i would never appoligize for that, people either like u or they dont thats what makes the world go around....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I don't like him or the way him spoke to and about me.

I cannot kiss the ass of someone with such little respect.

I have honestly stated I don't like him... I cannot be more open!

Forgive me for not be on an online suck ass out to make everyone like me and pretending I like everyone [Smile] I am not that kinda person.

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i apologize 4 the way but i never talked bad abt u

--------------------
islam

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't like him or the way him spoke to and about me.

I cannot kiss the ass of someone with such little respect.

I have honestly stated I don't like him... I cannot be more open!

Forgive me for not be on an online suck ass out to make everyone like me and pretending I like everyone [Smile] I am not that kinda person.

i am sooo not the one to be asking nor telling ya to accept his apploigizy i have no clue what happened. i missed that part. and i do not blame u for not kissin nones ass.. u go girly.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
cf i never talked bad abt u
i just thought it will be fun 4 a person to have a male serving but i didnt have any bad intentions

--------------------
islam

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i hope my apology is accepted

--------------------
islam

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
cf , sash ,cbrdd
is my apology accepted
i didnt have any bad intentions

--------------------
islam

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
No, now stop mentioning my name in your whiney pathetic posts. I don't give a damn if you had any bad intentions, you are a foul mouthed perverted vile little boy; now go bother someone who appreciates your sleaze. I certainly don't.

I told you then and I am telling you now for all to see, I didn't like the way you spoke to me and assumed I was a two bit whore. Say sorry all you please, your presumptions and words disgusted me.

Now why don't you go around posting again that I am an alcoholic drug user to make yourself look better.

Jeez!

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i apologize cf for my words
i can never say anything bad abt u
all i am hoping now my apology to be accepted

--------------------
islam

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com