EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Meeting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meeting
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all of you ES memebers

i have an idea for all of us to get to know each other ,,,what about soebding a weekend in Hurghda ,,,who is In ???
I am in
who else

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homesick1
Member # 3092

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homesick1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by homesick1 (edited 12 March 2004).]

Posts: 61 | From: ca | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soebding!!!!///???/
Explain ,,,and i am really serious and i can arrange the whole thing with a minemum coast

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I hope I am not too old but what is "soebding"???? I will be in Hurghada in the end of June!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptlover
Member # 3538

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for egyptlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pardon me for being ignorant on that one but can you please explain what is soebding???
Posts: 35 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misscurly
Member # 2334

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misscurly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptlover:
Pardon me for being ignorant on that one but can you please explain what is soebding???

i think u will find its a typing error (spending)
Homesick - that really made me giggle
best wishes XXX

Posts: 56 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excuse him for living.. I don't believe it is very amusing to make fun of people like that. So he made a spelling mistake... why do you insist on being ignorant to people??

quote:
Originally posted by homesick1:
I'm in, i personaly love soebding, i once soebded for a whole month..sometimes I soebd by myself and sometimes with friends.
Soebding here and soebding there,soebding everywhere .....it's great.

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misscurly
Member # 2334

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misscurly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jaguar:
[B]Excuse him for living.. I don't believe it is very amusing to make fun of people like that. So he made a spelling mistake... why do you insist on being ignorant to people??

i am sure nobody meant to hurt anyones feelings here, my husband and i constantly giggle at each others spelling and pronounciations, me being english (and essex!) and totally rubbish at languages and him being egyptian and very gifted at languages, but from a friendly point of view these mistakes are very endearing. please dont get cross about something so small.

Posts: 56 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I still don't have a clue what your guys are up to?!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Please ,Do not go off the thread ,
all of you guys let us arrange a weekend in Hurghada ,,
who can join us and what date that fits your agenda ?

redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Motheregypt, I live in Hurghada so I am in and can make any time to suit everyone else.
Posts: 88 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elysee
Member # 2037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elysee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello redsea,

What sort of shops do you have in Hurghada? I live nearby and find the shopping confusing. Are they shops for holiday makers? It takes a long time to find what one needs in Hurghada although it seems eventually one does, so I would love to know what you sell. Thanks.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
me too ,I would love to know what you sell. Thanks.

well,,we already have 3 memebers are allready in Hurghada ,,,and may be we know each other ,,,,any othe memebers live in hyrghada ,,,we can go for a beer some day in Chill Out ...

cheers

redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a T.Shirts shop, Perfume and Papyrus shop, Folklore shop and an African and Pottery shop at the moment but, I am in the middle of opening another which will be selling everything. Yes going for a beer sounds brilliant, I live in Saqaala but can make it anywhere in Hurghada.
Posts: 88 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com