EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Chinese Cars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chinese Cars
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimplyMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a car expert out there who can tell me how good these Chinese cars in the market are? Would you recommend buying one, or is it too risky?

Personally, I think they look really cool and are full of options, but the question is are they strong and reliable?

Thanks in advance

Posts: 103 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dracul
Member # 6893

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dracul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They haven't been tested yet on Egyptian standards and roads..if you look at their price, they seem to average close to Korean cars which are by far more reliable, and have a better re-sale value.
Posts: 48 | From: Transylvania. | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Development
Member # 8484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Development     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snefru:
They haven't been tested yet on Egyptian standards and roads..if you look at their price, they seem to average close to Korean cars which are by far more reliable, and have a better re-sale value.

I don't know the chinese cars you are talking about. What is the brand name?

But the japaneses and corean cars are quiet well, The japanese ones are very trustable, koreans too I think.

See ya!

Posts: 19 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solo Consulting
Member # 10234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solo Consulting   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can see the information about Chinese Cars here:
http://www.solo-consulting.com/eng/primary/producs/special/ChinaCars/

Posts: 1 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the most famous brand is geely, those cars are more reliable than most of the old cars you can see in Egypt.

You cannnot compare Chinese/ korean and japanese cars.

The chinese have just started in the business and they don't have the technical level of japanese and koreans (just compare a Lexus to a Geely, it's like David against Goliath).

The motors of Chinese cars are made on the base of motors put in the cars during the 70s, so it's going to be easy to repair, but maybe less efficient.

And it's far cheaper than all other cars.

There are also chinese motos invading egytpian roads, cheap, but technically simple.

I wouldn't buy those chinese products or security reasons, maybe we have to wait a five more years so that the chinese master technical skills and produce cars you can really rely on.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go Swedish
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com