EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Wanna knew what Egyptians men need????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanna knew what Egyptians men need????
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for DECORISTA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi There
First of all i'm new here but i feel that i found the place i was looking for from a long time as i read topics taht's really intersting and people here have great sence of humor.
it's really attracted me these topics about egyptian men and because i'm egyptian and i have a long experince oversease as i've travelled a lot and met many people.
I can divide the egyptians men to three types:
Firt Type who is open- minded to other nation looking for friendship or marraige from other nations,educated, have career and maybe have money too, I belive that this type will not play western cause they appreciate her a lot.
Second Type: these guys likes a mix between a western and egyptian women as he wants to meet a blond but a kind one who cares and love and gives a lot like what the mother give.

Third Type:
I belive that these are the losers who got no job and low education and most of the time they are broke,they have nothing to do but to go to sharm and hurghada to hunt a poor girl who is looking for happenis and love

I want to say that most of the egyptians men are sweet talkers, they knew the women very well what she needs hear and to feel, I have heard that my self from my 2 xs girlfiends,one used to tell me that i make her feel so special, other one used to say she feels she is a queen when she is with the king(me), but they still were not able to get this mix, to be western thoughts and egyptian hurt like egyptian girl who would make anything to make you happy, who would wake up 6:00am just to wake you up to go to work,who would love to ask you what do u like to see me wearing??
what food do u like me to cook?
But western thougts are beatiful too as she is indpendent, free, modern,pretty, who would be able to stand by you in runing business,she would share you her thoughts and ideas.

wishing to read feedback

Posts: 254 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I think many western women would do lots of things to their men, including making breakfast asking what would you like for dinner, I do not think it is about culture as it is about TLC.

Regarding the Egyptian men types, that is very interesting point, to categorize them, I would say honest/open minded versus others, that will be the main criteria for any western women that wants to get involved with an Egyptian man.

One main thing you got to notice, Morals change with the economical situation, in the west there is a better standard of living and you get better morals. The same in Egypt the higher the standard of living the better the morals but there is an influence from the general environment in Egypt.

One last comment, one thing I do not like about the west, if you get divorced as a man you lose your shirt , I think that is why many people prefer not to get married. Have you seen the car license plate number which has a number "WAS HIS".

PITO

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DECORISTA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pito

I think it's quit wrong to connect economics with morals, have you heard about (NEW RICH) who are financially good but most of them have no morals at all.
but when you say the west have better morals u gotta be more specific about what morals means too you?? is that mean like in london bus when you see 24 yaers old guy sitting on his ass and brignant women standing moving with the bus moves right and left?
anyway, thanks for your comments i do like to read ur stuff on the boared, it's funny and serious in the same time

Posts: 254 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mido,
I really disagree with you on a couple of issues. Morals and economy are strongly linked. A person can afford what he/she needs, the need for lower morals is less than in a case of a person can not afford his/her food. The second thing I disagree about is the pregnant women standing in a bus, this not the norm. The normal behavior is honesty, helping each other, saying thank you and sorry most of the time. That does not mean there is not any liars but I am talking about the majority. I think from my personal experience, the morals I talked about is better in the western world and that is due to higher standard, education, etc..

By the way, I had lived both experiences and I can judge that very well, in Egypt morals are mainly guided by religion, and fear of God's punishment, but mostly in the west it is governed by personal self respect in addition to some religion effect. That what I think, I might be wrong. Both lead to better morals any way, but I will vote for personal self respect.

If you are referring to sexuality, As I said on another post, think about it this way what did it take the west to get where they are now?
I gave the marathon analogy, The west ran the marathon while the Egyptians did not, it took many sacrifices to run this marathon. Now the Egyptians would call the west stink,"Regarding sexual behavior" yes but they ran the marathon and Egyptians did not. If you run the marathon you probably would stink a bit.

At the end, It is all a matter of percentage, in Egypt there is some percentage of people with high morals regardless of religion, but there is a higher percentage in the west, and that is all what I wanted to say, the higher the percentage the better impression you get about a society.

PITO

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karen36
Member # 1076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karen36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a poor girl who is looking for happenis and love

I am not sure what this, but I thinking I am looking for it.

Posts: 219 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nefertiti
Member # 1628

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nefertiti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, Karen36 i hope you're not implying what i think you are!!
Posts: 693 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moshko
Member # 2498

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The headline of this topic is:
Wanna knew what Egyptians men need????

My answer is "pretty"...."rich"......woman!!!

------------------
Moshko

Posts: 143 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DECORISTA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moshko:
The headline of this topic is:
Wanna knew what Egyptians men need????

My answer is "pretty"...."rich"......woman!!!

Moshko

I belive you are a lady and u had bad experience with one of these third type egyptian guys that i have nentioned in my topic.

DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member

Pito,

you maybe right about people in the west say sorry and thank you but did you hear your self?,,,, they only say it pito!

Because it coast nothing,in that time egyptians really don't say thanks or sorry
as my american manager used to tell me (Egyptians really don't knew how to say tahnx),,,,,,yes that's right because they exceed the words.egyptians bought him a gifts in his birthday in the first month of business,egyptians asked him if he need anything from downstairs.
Egyptians visited his wife in the hospital and they don't even knew her,,,,,
what morals u talking about when i used to work in (Dunkin Donuts)when i'm 18 years old and i've seen my self all american boys stealing money from the cash,even the store owner son's best friend,Boys who got most of their needs I mean school,clothes,music,toys,ice cream aand food
In the time you will see kids here have nothing of these but their values forbidden them to steal or to ask for it.
If you wanna knew about the morals count the crimes of drugs,Stealing and killing in the west and the east and tell me then who got morals that makes the community lives better.
Yes, the west have run the marathon and the got more but they lost some of the human feelings,yes they did better and all the east trying to catch thier train but u can't ask a guy in the west to help u while u pushing ur car,or tell the cashier in 7,11 I'll pay back man,,,I forget my wallet,,,I live around here.
for the religion and the scare from god i have met the most stinky egtptians that u can ever meet in NY,Egyptians who knews no god but they will never touch your cash,,,why? because u have trusted them and their parents teach them not to disappoint who give his trust,,,,
Sexuality,I never think about judging people by thier sexual need as everybody has a need for it but I can judge people by who can hold that need,where to do it? and where not?
when to do it? and when not? Control brother,,,
Religion teaches u control,,Christians don't eat meat while fasting,,,,,that's control
muslims don't eat or drink or sex while fasting,,,,that's control

sorry,I have taken the topic to another way

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baba Mido,
Excellent post with excellent points. I am an american living in Egypt and can relate totally to many of the things you have said about the West. There are many things I do miss about living back in the states but there are some I will NEVER miss.
Laura

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargirl
Member # 2857

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have been laughing at all the silliness on this forum about women and men. And how there is no respect for oneself or for others. But you've made a good point...and I like how you end it with:

Religion teaches u control,,Christians don't eat meat while fasting,,,,,that's control
muslims don't eat or drink or sex while fasting,,,,that's control

sorry,I have taken the topic to another way

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Hi Mido,
We might have different opinions about many of the points, but looking at he percentage not at individual cases is what really what you should be looking at.

PITO

DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for DECORISTA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Thanks Lura,

I do miss things too,
I miss my friends,I miss the democracy,the system that organizing everything,I miss (the cable internet),I miss K-MART ang Giant Eagle.
I miss (The sobranos)TV Show,I miss StarBucks and Dunkin Donuts coffe and the football games, finally I miss the blond chix
I miss the half of my self,,,??????

DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member

Karen36
36??? is taht your age?

Why I have feeling that u making fun on the spelling?? )
Happenis? is it wrong?

DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for DECORISTA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Kaaaaren366

I'm so sooorrrry my keyboared iss really massed up i camt see th letters and,,,,,it's typpping by it sself
Ba,,,b-M do

DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for DECORISTA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Thank you laura,,,,,
Thank you stargirl,,,,

Wait for my book,will be in the market soon ,,,for only 250 L.E

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Baba Mido
I will be your English Editor and will expect a copy for free..

Oh and what is GiantEagle, never heard of that one.

I miss the frozen food section in the supermarket that takes up 5 aisles and has everything imaginable in it. I also miss a city where I can drive in and not go deaf from the honking or covering my eyes fearing near hits. I miss cleanliness! LOL

Your profile says you are an export manager, what items are you exporting if you dont mind me asking?

Laura

[This message has been edited by Laura (edited 21 September 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Laura (edited 21 September 2003).]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member

Laura

GIANT EAGLE is one of the best supermarkets ever in the states but as long as u don't knew it,it might be only in the east side,are u from the west side?

I'm exporting marble and Granite to all over the world.

karen36
Member # 1076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karen36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Baba, couldnt resist
Hap penis is spelled happiness, and does not contain the word for male genitals. I was just making fun and if you could hear my arabic, I am sure you would have many laughs yourself at my expense.

I cant believe anyone knows about Giant Eagle!!!! It was my store too, and I am from Northeast Ohio (now in Cairo)
Friends, I hope...
karen36 (who is now 38)

Posts: 219 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Mido,
Am from Florida but grew up in Wisconsin. No Giant Eagles around except in the skies
Publix was my favorite store in Florida.

DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for DECORISTA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

karen
Northeast ohio? I was in cleveland for two years.
ofcourse friends honey,,,,,

Essamgh
Member # 2869

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Essamgh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Karen36
if you are poor and looking for happeines
please contact me via Email or phones
chairman@thewayout.net
Phones: 02 5878009 - 02 7813515

my name is Essam
my best regards

Posts: 5 | From: Cairo , EGypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Essam,
is thewayout.net a charity organization!!!?

PITO

chrys
Member # 2872

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chrys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: BaBa-Mido

To come back to your original message: what do egyptian men want, how do you suggest that we find out about what a man really wants: I agree egyptian men are by far the most romantic men I have ever met and it is difficult to work out which are honest and which are not. What do you suggest?

By the way I agree with you economics has nothing to do with moral and vice versa. I am western but brouht up in Africa for 15 years and some of the poorest people I have known were by far the most generous and honest. Wealth can corrupt people but geenralisation is wrong, we are all different and honesty is a personal choice.

Posts: 18 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member

Chrys
I don't think that there is a confirmed way would tell you who is honest and who is not?
But it depends on the case, I don't want to be tuff on peoples feelings here on the boared but i gotta give an example: (let say that there is 55 years old western women and she maybe ugly,fat,bla bla bla) and a guy who is 22 years old goodlooking,strong and funny, trying to tell here that he is in love with her.how is the heck is this could happen??? unless he is sycho and he has sad childhood memories with his mum, If i have a half brain i would say he is playing her to get a visa or what ever?,,,,,,

some men are playing women to have sex with if she is desirable,others play her for money if she is rich and others don't play at all as he might dying to marry a blond western women as he is dreaming to have blond kids,,,yah this is exist I have seen it my self

there is no way to knew what's inside people hearts or minds but what you can do is to use both judges heart and mind together cause using ur heart only will drive you to tears and sadness and using your brain only will might drive you to lose the only love in your life,,,,,,,,,,

Take care

karen36
Member # 1076

Rate Member
I am from Cleveland myself, west side :P
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member

Karen36

what's up ?
that's cool honey, we might become real friends
here is my E-mail: maselim@hotmail.com

Alabanda
Member # 594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alabanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, BM, according to your fictious theory, all Egyptian men are looking for a foreigner woman (under whatever category you choose) but the difference is how they want her or why they want her? What happened to the Egyptian men who are not interested in foreigners, or those who are not looking for a foreigner woman? Did they extinct in your world?

Okay this next part also was too funny. I hope this was your intention, because otherwise I would feel bad for laughing at something you said and actually meant!

quote:
but they still were not able to get this mix, to be western thoughts and egyptian hurt like egyptian girl who would make anything to make you happy, who would wake up 6:00am just to wake you up to go to work,who would love to ask you what do u like to see me wearing??
But western thougts are beatiful too as she is indpendent, free, modern,pretty, who would be able to stand by you in runing business,she would share you her thoughts and ideas.

So this is what Egyptian women are good at? What they're special about? Getting up early before the [king] to wake him up? Asking the [king] how he wants to see them today? What food the [king] would like to eat?

And this is what makes Egyptian men decide to be with a foreigner woman? This is what foreign women are special about? That she free(?), modern and pretty, a business woman, and has brain? In other words, that she has secretarial skills?

Can't an Egyptian woman have some/all of the foreign skills? Can't the foreign woman have some/all of the Egyptian skills? And the most important question.. Can't one of them or both types have things like love, caring, mutual respect, or tenderness? Or your social scientific theory doesn't believe these things are important?

I don't know how everyone was arguing with you, because I see your first post as a plain insult and humiliation for Egyptian men, Egyptian women, and foreign women. You missed the foreign men, Mr.BM.

[This message has been edited by Alabanda (edited 26 September 2003).]

Posts: 320 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member

Alabanda

thanks for your reply,but first of all we have to agree that different opinions shouldn't damage people relations.

Maybe I was not specific about which category of egyptian men i was talking about because i was trying to make it clear to western womens who applied their posts here about how they been tricked by egyptian men (If you had time to read any of these posts).
That's why i directed my post to those egyptian men who are interested in western women ,,,,,,

Which means that I didn't mean any insults to my fellows egyptians as I'm egyptian my self.

You didn't have to make (alabanda)about accusing me that i'm considering my self as a (king) and my egyptian women should wake up early to wake me up
No ya habibi wala habibti,,,,,,,,,I was trying to give an example about how egyptian women is so great and how she is commited,responsible to her house and her family and this is also you get it from other posts about egyptian women commitment to house and family (If you had time to read that too).

I have no doubt that the mix i'm looking for might be exist western and eastern in same women but where???
In my experience i didn't meet taht one if you find her why don't you hook me up with

anyway no hard feelings ya habibti or habibi I was just expressing some of my thoughts trying to make it clear to those westerns who are interested in my fellow brothers,,,,,,,,,,

BM

Nefertiti
Member # 1628

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nefertiti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alabanda:
So, BM, according to your fictious theory, all Egyptian men are looking for a foreigner woman (under whatever category you choose) but the difference is how they want her or why they want her? What happened to the Egyptian men who are not interested in foreigners, or those who are not looking for a foreigner woman? Did they extinct in your world?

Okay this next part also was too funny. I hope this was your intention, because otherwise I would feel bad for laughing at something you said and actually meant!
So this is what Egyptian women are good at? What they're special about? Getting up early before the [king] to wake him up? Asking the [king] how he wants to see them today? What food the [king] would like to eat?

And this is what makes Egyptian men decide to be with a foreigner woman? This is what foreign women are special about? That she free(?), modern and pretty, a business woman, and has brain? In other words, that she has secretarial skills?

Can't an Egyptian woman have some/all of the foreign skills? Can't the foreign woman have some/all of the Egyptian skills? And the most important question.. Can't one of them or both types have things like love, caring, mutual respect, or tenderness? Or your social scientific theory doesn't believe these things are important?

I don't know how everyone was arguing with you, because I see your first post as a plain insult and humiliation for Egyptian men, Egyptian women, and foreign women. You missed the foreign men, Mr.BM.

[This message has been edited by Alabanda (edited 26 September 2003).]

Lol, Welcome back (by the way, what's wrong with having secretarial skills? Works for most PA's )

Posts: 693 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alabanda
Member # 594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alabanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allow me first to thank you for the nice opening in your last post. Different opinions shouldn't affect people relations. However, I would like to add that they shouldn't always affect relations if there was real opinions and if there was real relations.

You still don't make much sense, BM. You decided to categorise Egyptian men who are interested in foreign women into three categories that you invented. Based on what? Where did you get this nonsense from? Are these the only categories for Egyptian men interested in foreing women? Enlighten us, please.

I didn't accuse you of considering yourself the [king]. I only used what you described yourself as. I hope it didn't offend you.

You were trying to give an example of how Egyptian women are so great? By saying oh I love that they wake up earlier to wake me up, ask me what I want to eat and how I want to see them dressed? I just wish they had independency, business oriented brain, and preferably have money?

I really have no intention to offend you, BM, but you either have no what you're talking about, and you just picked this issue to step in the board and show off with, or you have problems with expressing yourself and bringing out what you really mean.

One last thing, since when it's become customary or even normal to call strangers habibi/habibti? Maybe those foreigners here don't know what it means exactly or they're used to calling strangers "love" in their own countries. But I never knew it's the case among Egyptians.

Regards,

[This message has been edited by Alabanda (edited 27 September 2003).]

Posts: 320 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alabanda
Member # 594

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Nefertiti:
Lol, Welcome back (by the way, what's wrong with having secretarial skills? Works for most PA's )

Thank you, Nefertiti

You know, I was going to say the same thing but I didn't want anyone to think I'm offending PAs. If this is what men look in their wives, then they should hire a PA. She'll be in business, independent, she can share her opinions in business with you, and with some overtime you can make her wake you up in the morning and ask you what you want to eat as well.

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baba Mido,

I really hope you find that 'perfect' combination of a woman that you are wishing for!
It is also tough for women most of the time to find the 'perfect' combination too!!!
Egyptian born man with a 'mélange' of education and background and culture.

Ya salam, waking up and finding breakfast ready for us, and when we come back from work finding the husband ready to help in the kitchen with a smile... sharing all details with him without him being a bit bothered with our women's subjects etc etcetc...and then when it's time for intellectual discussions, having an equal exchange of thoughts, say exactly how we feel to him and expect a reciprocity, and open mindness...oh yes plenty of men like that around right girls???

quote:
Originally posted by BaBa-Mido:

Hi There
First of all i'm new here but i feel that i found the place i was looking for from a long time as i read topics taht's really intersting and people here have great sence of humor.
it's really attracted me these topics about egyptian men and because i'm egyptian and i have a long experince oversease as i've travelled a lot and met many people.
Firt Type who is open- minded to other nation looking for friendship or marraige from other nations,educated, have career and maybe have money too, I belive that this type will not play western cause they appreciate her a lot.
Second Type: these guys likes a mix between a western and egyptian women as he wants to meet a blond but a kind one who cares and love and gives a lot like what the mother give.

Third Type:
I belive that these are the losers who got no job and low education and most of the time they are broke,they have nothing to do but to go to sharm and hurghada to hunt a poor girl who is looking for happenis and love

I want to say that most of the egyptians men are sweet talkers, they knew the women very well what she needs hear and to feel, I have heard that my self from my 2 xs girlfiends,one used to tell me that i make her feel so special, other one used to say she feels she is a queen when she is with the king(me), but they still were not able to get this mix, to be western thoughts and egyptian hurt like egyptian girl who would make anything to make you happy, who would wake up 6:00am just to wake you up to go to work,who would love to ask you what do u like to see me wearing??

wishing to read feedback

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
Baba Mido,

I really hope you find that 'perfect' combination of a woman that you are wishing for!
It is also tough for women most of the time to find the 'perfect' combination too!!!

Ya salam, waking up and finding breakfast ready for us, and when we come back from work finding the husband ready to help in the kitchen with a smile... sharing all details with him without him being a bit bothered with our women's subjects etc etcetc...and then when it's time for intellectual discussions, having an equal exchange of thoughts, say exactly how we feel to him and expect a reciprocity, and open mindness...oh yes plenty of men like that around right girls???

Absolutely Monica. I especially think there is a plethora of them in Egypt... why do you think I moved here. This seems to be the capitol of single, responsible, honest, caring, sensitive men. A single womans dream!

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
Hi Miss, a la bande

Thanks god that there is no relation or I had to shoot my self.
If you think still not making much sense,,! it doesn't matter to me, I don't care ya habibti,this is my thoughts and ideas,whatever wrong or right? it doesn't matter as long as i want to write it.

Where did I get nonsense from?
I don't think that I should reply on this.

and I didn't say ya habibti that these are the only categories for egyptians!!! if you have more add whatever you like,if you don't,so what I should do about it?

(I didn't mean to offend you) (I'm not offending you)(I don't want to offend you) why u have that feeling that you are offending people?? and why u have to deney this all the time? are u offending people a la bande??? As this is sound to me like(you are under arrest and u have the right to stay silent)

( I really have no intention to offend you, BM, but you either have no what you're talking about, and you just picked this issue to step in the board and show off with, or you have problems with expressing yourself and bringing out what you really mean.)

thanks for the free consultant Mr.FROYED I was really in need for this,,,,what else problems i have? am I sycho? how long i'm gonna live Mr.FROYED ? Please tell me,,,

Calling you habibti or habibi,,,,it doesn't mean that u are habibti (NO Waaaaaaay).
It's like using the word my dear but anyway as long as i'm the one who got the pen,I have
the right to write whatever? for whoever? a la bande,,,,,,

BYE BYE KAMBURA

quote:
Originally posted by Alabanda:
Allow me first to thank you for the nice opening in your last post. Different opinions shouldn't affect people relations. However, I would like to add that they shouldn't always affect relations if there was real opinions and if there was real relations.

You still don't make much sense, BM. You decided to categorise Egyptian men who are interested in foreign women into three categories that you invented. Based on what? Where did you get this nonsense from? Are these the only categories for Egyptian men interested in foreing women? Enlighten us, please.

I didn't accuse you of considering yourself the [king]. I only used what you described yourself as. I hope it didn't offend you.

You were trying to give an example of how Egyptian women are so great? By saying oh I love that they wake up earlier to wake me up, ask me what I want to eat and how I want to see them dressed? I just wish they had independency, business oriented brain, and preferably have money?

I really have no intention to offend you, BM, but you either have no what you're talking about, and you just picked this issue to step in the board and show off with, or you have problems with expressing yourself and bringing out what you really mean.

One last thing, since when it's become customary or even normal to call strangers habibi/habibti? Maybe those foreigners here don't know what it means exactly or they're used to calling strangers "love" in their own countries. But I never knew it's the case among Egyptians.

Regards,

[This message has been edited by Alabanda (edited 27 September 2003).]

DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
Monica,

There is a plenty of them,who have this and who are willing to do even more,,,but they'll do that for the one who deserve that for a loving and caring women who would appreciate it.

quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
Baba Mido,

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Open minded, mixers and loosers....... amazing definitions.

But this is not only in Egypt my friend, I have lived in Greece and it is the same.

We as Egyptians value marriage, marriages in the U.S. are changing--thirty or forty years ago it was mom, dad, and three or four kids. Now it is often mom, step-dad, one child, and one or two kids (full-time or part-time) from a former marriage. More than half of all children live with a step or a single parent.

In Egypt, this is not the case, Egyptians perceive marriage as their safe haven and the way to achieve a stable secure life. Families invest their time, emotional energy and financial resources in securing a good marriage for their sons and daughters.

Husbands are now asked to be more than safety providers and a faithful lovers, they are expected to be good homemakers, fun companions, best friends, co-parents, and wise, understanding mutual helpers.

Love has become more complex, more challenging, and, perhaps, more valued.

Hard job...poor men

Debbie, Monica,
Egyptian husbands on the whole are not good cooks and they do not like to spend time in the kitchen. They like to find a nicely cooked meal when they come back after a long day of work. So don't over estimate us.......lol

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adoula:

Debbie, Monica,
Egyptian husbands on the whole are not good cooks and they do not like to spend time in the kitchen. They like to find a nicely cooked meal when they come back after a long day of work. So don't over estimate us.......lol

I like that too, and "on the whole", I don't love the kitchen either... at least every day. I say, Let's hire a cook and everybody enjoy a nice meal at the end of the day. Why not?

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alabanda
Member # 594

Rate Member
Tsk tsk tsk Can't stand criticism? That's why I insisted on making it very clear that offending you was not the goal.

When you say (and I'm quoting your words here) "I can divide the egyptians men to three types:", what do you understand from it? Some Egyptian men or [the] Egyptian men? And that's why I said you weren't clear.

Last thing I would like to say on this thread is that I didn't say you can't write what you want, but that has limits, don't you agree? And just like you practice your right of freedom of expression, you have to accept criticism from other people, and not take things personal.

DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member

alabanda,

Execuse you

turca
Member # 2929

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for turca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

May be I am late and the topic has been already over but I have just found this site when I was looking for some documents and could not imagine that it would take me here.

I had a quick look on some messages and see that Egyptian men are so popular for Western women. This is not a surprise of course, they are very nice and deserves all concerns... as someone who has been trying to continue a relationship with an Egyptian for more than 7 years and from distance and meeting with him once or twice a year and doing all these only by her own efforts, I think that I have a right to write about that. There is no love (or whatever you call) and conflict (again or whatever you call it) between only Egyptian man and Western women but also there are between Turkish who are between Western and Eastern cultures and Egyptian man.
After 7 years, I have not known what Egyptian men want, yet, at least the one I know. They are nice but also very hard, they want you to compromise for them, they seem that they appreciate you but if you have anything wrong according to him, he can ignore you easily, this is unbelievable. You do everything for him but he still does not take you in his priorities in his life list. You can ask so why you keep on having relation with him, because this is love, it hurts but it worths.
What really an Egyptian man wants from a woman? comfort?friendship?love?sex?career?beauty?understanding?intelligenceny?loyality?patience?What I wait from a man in my love is to share life as much as and as long as we can, it doesn't mean a compulsory togetherness, that is so simple, why Egyptians or the one I met should be different? or is only a difference coming from between man and woman in any nation? Cooking or waking up with him or respecting his other hobies which should be done without you is not a problem,when you love you do them with pleassure because all women are a mother whether they have kids or not but the problem is what the man ask more because I personally know that they are not enough always..
The question is still unanswered...

Hi There

Third Type:

wishing to read feedback[/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member

Turc,

As much as you give! As more you get!

EXAMPLE:

Call him once a week to make sure he is allright,and he will call u everday to say good night,,,,,,

Show him how much u care about saving his money and he will buy the world,,,

Ask him once,what he likes for dinner,,,,and he will take you out for dinner every week.

Everyman's! my dear needs to be with (MOTHER,LOVER AND DAUGHTER)which is should be you,,,,,,,,,,

turca
Member # 2929

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for turca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Baba-Mido,

You are absolutely right theoretically but practically;

The more you give,the more you lose...
The more they take, the more they ask...

but I do not complaint about this because sometimes you can have pleassure even just to give, as much as (even more than) you take which is taking pleassure from giving..

But, anyway I will try your advices which are not more than I have been trying for years, it doesn't work with him but what to lose honey???

quote:
Originally posted by BaBa-Mido:

Turc,

As much as you give! As more you get!

EXAMPLE:

Call him once a week to make sure he is allright,and he will call u everday to say good night,,,,,,

Show him how much u care about saving his money and he will buy the world,,,

Ask him once,what he likes for dinner,,,,and he will take you out for dinner every week.

Everyman's! my dear needs to be with (MOTHER,LOVER AND DAUGHTER)which is should be you,,,,,,,,,,

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meagain
Member # 6767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the egyptian mens want to fuc- tigerbitch in her assholeee than penny then sonomod then pollina than, though is enough for today.

I will continue tommorw

Posts: 30 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com