EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Igbo People Recognized as Israelites by Sephardic Jewish Rabbinical Court (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Igbo People Recognized as Israelites by Sephardic Jewish Rabbinical Court
Tazarah
Why are you stalking my social media?
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Yatunde Lisa

Thank you. It is so hard for me to take this lyiness troll seriously. He/she obviously has no life. I have decided to just troll any thread he/she makes the same way that they do to everyone else's.

I actually did it to his/her recent thread and he/she had the nerve to become upset and ask me to stay on topic. Rofl

Posts: 2542 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I want to know if the Southern Tribes have authority over the Northern tribes now, in the IUIC and other schools
and also when Christ comes back and is there any special status or rank in being a "Jew" or is being an Israelite being all that matters?

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are asking silly and stupid questions in hopes of getting a response that will pit latinos and black people against one another.

Your real question is: will blacks have authority over latinos in the kingdom.

Did the Jews EVER have authority over the other Israelite tribes anywhere in the Bible or Israelite History you dummy?

God, get a life.

And I'm POSITIVE that you will ask more stupid questions and make more stupid comments even after this.

Posts: 2542 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tazarah:

-

^^ there are no color photos of Frederick Douglass
this one was colored later

-
Frederick Douglass

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

OK I guess Frederick Douglass was a white man then.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
OK I guess Frederick Douglass was a white man then.

It goes by the father, Douglass was an Edomite according to your doctrine . His father was white and his mother was
African + Native American.

However what they forget to teach:

DEUTERONOMY 23:7-8

7 THOU SHALT NOT ABHOR AN EDOMITE; FOR HE IS THY BROTHER: THOU SHALT NOT ABHOR AN EGYPTIAN; BECAUSE THOU WAST A STRANGER IN HIS LAND.
8 THE CHILDREN THAT ARE BEGOTTEN OF THEM SHALL ENTER INTO THE CONGREGATION OF THE LORD IN THEIR THIRD GENERATION.

-

This is a white Israelite man

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Nobody said Douglass was an Israelite you damn dummy. The author simply made reference to his appearance, which was that of a typical negro.

You're a troll and we all know it. Hopefully you won't get mad and cry (like last time) when I do the same to any future threads you try to make in this forum.

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
Latino people come in different shades of colors just like so-called black people. So attempting to use one image of a lighter skinned latino is a STRAWMAN and an example of lyiness trolling away as usual.

-

*** Also, in a silly attempt to misrepresent the usage of the term "mulatto" in the text, Lyiness the troll purposely ignores the third highlighted portion of the page that clearly says Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (THE ANCESTORS OF CHRIST) would have resembled the appearance of Frederick Douglas -- who clearly was not what the Lyingess would consider to be a "mulatto".

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
the problem is your definition of a troll is -someone who disagrees ,
if not that
someone who doesn't know Hebrew Israelite doctrine'

Also why keep posting an artificially colored photo of Frederick Douglass?
There are no black and white photos?

Tazarah
Member # 23365

You're a troll because you ask stupid questions and construct stupid strawman arguments that don't even have anything to do with the OP. In case you didn't know, modern technology is capable of showing us what black/white images would look like currently.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Let's get back to the topic.

Igbos.

The IUIC teaches only Igbos taken into slavery and transported in ships were Israelites

that is why there are no Africans at on the 12 Tribes chart.

Tazarah
Member # 23365

All Israelite organizations teach that American blacks, Haitians, West Indians (Jamaicans) etc., were taken from WEST AFRICA. They did not just magically pop out of nowhere. And they DO teach that certain african tribes are Jews, and that Jews are in Africa. We've already been through this several times and I've also told you several times that the chart is only meant as a guide that deals with the WESTERN HEMISPHERE.

Once again, you are TROLLING. Goodbye

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
the chart is only meant as a guide that deals with the WESTERN HEMISPHERE.

That's a lie

quote:
All Israelite organizations teach that American blacks, Haitians, West Indians (Jamaicans) etc., were taken from WEST AFRICA. They did not just magically pop out of nowhere.
And they DO teach that certain african tribes are Jews, and that Jews are in Africa. We've already been through this several times and I've also told you several times that the chart is only meant as a guide that deals with the WESTERN HEMISPHERE.

There is no Hebrew Israelite school that came of of Bivens that teaches any particular tribe of Africans are Israelites.

The ICIU teaches that Jews, including all Israelites are not Africans
and that any Israelites who were dwelling amongst African tribes were not African, they were Israelites
and that only the ones taken in ships were Israel not any left behind. I can show videos of IUIC deacons saying that

-

stop trying to BS people
This damn chart is not just Western Hemisphere it covers the whole world.
At one time, yes there were Israelites amongst them.
But they were taken in ships according to prophecy

These One West schools have been around for over 50 years
With all the immigrants that come into New York and the U.S. if there were Israelites not on the 12 tribes chart above they would be listed on another chart to inform Israelites of all other Israelites

but there is no other chart, stop the nonsense, I'll get you in trouble with one the Deacons, I've got the connect
you are a loose cannon

Tazarah
Member # 23365

The Igbo ARE an "african" tribe you complete idiot. And I just posted an IUIC video saying JEWS ARE IN AFRICA, so how in the world do you seriously think you can lie on them and say they teach that no Israelites were left behind in Africa??? Are you insane?? Or just stupid?

-

CLEARLY you don't have any idea WTF you are talking about, nor do you understand any of the postions you are attacking or complaining about. You just want to TROLL.

And in case you're too stupid to realize, ALL of the nations/countries listed on the 12 tribes chart are in the WESTERN HEMISPHERE, as I've stated MULTIPLE TIMES....

GO AHEAD and hit up your "contact" you RETARD, I'm not affiliated with IUIC or any other Israelite organization, nor did I ever claim to be.

They will just LAUGH at you and send you away within the first 10 seconds.

You're SO TRIGGERED because of how miserably your trolling is failing, that you're now making threats.

LOL!!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tazarah
Member # 23365

IUIC: THE ASHANTI (AFRICAN TRIBE) ARE ISRAELITES

-

Tazarah
Member # 23365

IUIC GOES TO UGANDA TO TEACH THE TRUTH. WHY ARE THEY GOING TO UGANDA TO TEACH PEOPLE IF ACCORDING TO YOU, IUIC SAYS ONLY PEOPLE TAKEN ON SLAVE SHIPS ARE ISRAELITES???

-

Tazarah
Member # 23365

@the lioness

Dumb Ass. Get a life and stop making yourself look like a retard on the internet. You're a certified troll.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
IT's a hustle. The other camps are not doing this.

I'll tell you when Nat is actually keeping it real

>> when any of these African tribes are given Israelite names and on a chart

they are being played

Tazarah
Member # 23365

The other organizations do teach this but are not capable of traveling as IUIC does. And you just LIED on IUIC. GET A LIFE
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The other camps don't need to go to Africa to teach this

What they teach instead is that Africans are not Israel and often say nasty things about Africans.
facts

Tazarah
Member # 23365

You've exposed yourself (several times) as a lying troll with no accurate knowledge of what Israelite organizations teach or believe. Have a nice day. ✌🏾
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

WRONG

ETHIOPIANS !!

yet Mexicans are supposed to be Israelites !!

Make it make sense.
Try to prove Mexicans are Israelites, lol
no disrespect to Mexicans but come on

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mexican population as a whole have at least 5% sub saharan african... just look at any Mexican ancestry result...

plenty of African Ydna and Mtdna lineages among their population R1bV88 & E1b1a and E1b1b

So....

Why not...

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2707 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yatunde Lisa:
[QB] The Mexican population as a whole have at least 5% sub saharan african... just look at any Mexican ancestry result...

plenty of African Ydna and Mtdna lineages among their population R1bV88 & E1b1a and E1b1b

So....

Why not...

DNA has nothing to do with why Mexicans are on the 12 tribes chart

Native Americans have their own DNA
and E haplogroups are higher in Arabs and Europeans.

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------

Posts: 2707 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
good point, I shouldn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px5X95uwEMM

Tazarah
Member # 23365

@Yatunde Lisa

Anyone is allowed to believe whatever they want. Christ will 100% sort everything out when he returns. My problem is when trolls like lyiness purposely misrepresent positions and try to attack them with strawman arguments and other logical fallacies

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
 -

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
quote:
@Yatunde Lisa

Anyone is allowed to believe whatever they want. Christ will 100% sort everything out when he returns. My problem is when trolls like lyiness purposely misrepresent positions and try to attack them with strawman arguments and other logical fallacies

-

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
I need to see Lioness attack the catholic Church, the Mormon church, scientology, and wiccans...

all fairytales...

go ahead...

Or are you just anti black and don't want black people to create and maintain their own religions to live buy whether or not you agree with it...

Who made you the freakin mythbuster in charge...???

Myths are always both true and false...

ALWAYS...

Please attack the original hebrews/jews... EZRA and whomever ...

Please attack the Talmud...

Go ahead....

none are more legitimate than Hebrew Israelites...

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Ok.. lioness while you are at it..

Please dismantle Buddhism and Islam..

--------------------

Tazarah
Member # 23365

@Yatunde Lisa

💯💯💯💯💯

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Tazarah
Member # 23365

More false information. That chart has been out for years.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
More false information. That chart has been out for years.

read the top
Tazarah
Member # 23365

The chart is only meant to be a guide for the western hemisphere of the world. No one knows for sure what tribes the black Israelites in africa are from, more than just Judah was in africa
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Fair enough. But no one knows for sure what tribes the black Israelites in africa are from, more than just Judah was in africa

So how could someone know if Israelites went to south America

and if they did that particular tribes of Israelites went to particular South American countries?

Tazarah
Member # 23365

First of all, in my last response I forgot to mention (once again) that the chart is only meant to be a guide that deals with the western hermisphere of the world.

I already answered this question. 2 Esdras 13:40-- says the northern kingdom tribes of Israel traveled to the "americas"/western hemisphere of the world on their own after the assyrian captivity.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

-

Then I'm, looking at Captain Yoshua here, some people would describe him as "white"
but use whatever term you prefer. We can agree he is definitely not "black"
We know calling him "Hispanic" is just a language description a Hispanic could be anything from black to white

And these color terms "white" and "black" are used all the time in IUIC video titles

My question is if somebody like Captain Yoshua is an Israelite but you are saying saying he's not a Jew is he of lower status than Jews?
Do tribe of Southern kingdom Israelites have authority over Northern Kingdom Israelites?

And a black person of the tribe of Judah could have a male child with a white woman and the child might be a midway point in color between the mother and father, a "mulatto"
Then the boy grows up and if he has a child with a white woman now we have what used to be called a "quadroon", again the male who was already somewhere about half as light as his father now has a child half as light as he is.
So what happens after a few generations is you could have somebody quite light skinned that nobody would call "black" and might even pass as white yet be a Jew of the Tribe of Judah.

You could then have somebody of a Southern Tribe being lighter than some particular, say dark Cuban or Dominican who were in a Northern tribe, nevertheless Captains of the IUIC are frequently talking about "black" and "white"

but I want to know if the Southern Tribes have authority over the Northern tribes now
and also when Christ comes back and is there any special status or rank in being a "Jew" or is being an Israelite being all that matters?

Genetically he's probably a whole Iberian, or close to it, which makes it ironic at best since Iberians are the ones who started the enslavement of the middle passage.

Btw, this organization is nothing but remixed Christians.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

This is the difference between the Hebrew Israelites
and Christians, explained in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pexLkb2C4eY

"God & Christ Are Not The Same"

It's interesting however that they use "Deacon" and "Bishop"
rather than "Rabbi"

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Geber:
Genetically he's probably a whole Iberian, or close to it,

It goes by the father so 1% is enough
but Bishop or Deacon status probably not

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

So how did he slip in there? Well at least it confirms they are not a hate group.
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

So how did he slip in there? Well at least it confirms they are not a hate group.
They don't classify most Hispanics as white
and if there is a truly all "white" Hispanic they are not an Israelite
The Hispanic just has to have Israelite bloodline on their male side no matter how small.
Notice However the Spanish are not on the 12 Tribes chart
But Latino countries in the Americas are.
It basically has to do with their Native American paternal ancestry.

When Jesus comes back all non- Israelite people, most Asians, whites etc will be put into servitude by Israelites.
Whites other than Latinos with the proper male ancestry will be full slaves and after a certain period of time they will be exterminated in a genocide by burning

And the bloodline ancestry goes by the father.
Suppose 1000 years ago an Israelite male has two children with a white woman, a boy and a girl.
The rule goes by the father. If the boy grows up and he also has a child with a white woman the mixed children are 100% Israelites.
However if the girl grows up and has children with a white man none of the children are Israelite the rule is by the father

So a boy might be half as dark as their Israelite father.
And if he grows up and marries a white woman and they have a boy, the boy is then only 1/4 as dark as his father.
If it happens again it goes down to 1/8
yet by the rule all these male children are 100% Israelite
And so on.
Eventually if this keeps happening you can have a male child that resembles one of these white Edomite devils yet they are 100% Israelite, genetics don't matter.

However if a white looking person cannot prove this ancestry they will go into slavery and later all of them will be exterminated entirely by burning.

However there were two main groups of Israelites
Southern Israelites of top authority, the top 3 tribes on the chart and
The Southern Israelites are the blacks and the Northern Israelites are now the natives of North and South America.

The situation is the same. If a Native American male has a boy with a European white woman the child is 100% Israelite despite looking mixed

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like some people are just lost in Fantasy land.

--------------------
Once an archaeologist, always an archaeologist

Posts: 2689 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Archeopteryx:

Shouldn't you be worried about Russian nukes or something?

Isn't Europe once again at war? The most violent region in the world..????

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35685889

see story with numbers and facts...

--------------------

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antalas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB]  -

Don't tell me this is serious ...

-

Posts: 1779 | From: Somewhere In the Rif Mountains | Registered: Nov 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Antalas:
Don't tell me this is serious ...

you sound jealous of the outfits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA4tGqUvObo

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Funny how the trolls (especially lyiness) have diverted attention away from the OP, and have resorted to attacking Israelite organizations with disinformation and strawman arguments simply because the information in the OP cannot be refuted or debunked... and it bothers them... a lot. Keep crying... your tears are delicious
Tazarah
Member # 23365

He most likely isn't as worried as he should be. If he knew anything about what Bible prophecy says in regards to WW3, he (and the other trolls) would not be on here trying to discredit black people, and would be using the little time they have left very wisely.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Archeopteryx:

Shouldn't you be worried about Russian nukes or something?

Isn't Europe once again at war? The most violent region in the world..????

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35685889

see story with numbers and facts...

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com