This is topic Religion in the USA with a revenue of $1.2 trillion a yr is worth more then AMZ GG FB in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=011740

Posted by mena7 (Member # 20555) on :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3792948/Religion-United-States-worth-Apple-Google-Amazon-COMBINED-revenue-1-2-trillion-year.html

Mena: Wow Religion is a $ 1.2 trillion annual business in the USA. I think I am in the wrong business or career. Say hello to pastor Mena, Alleluiah, God bless you, Amun Lol.I probably going to need a $60 million private jet like pastor Creflo $.

Symbologists, comparative religion scholars and Afrocentrists have written hundred of good books that have revealed to the people that religion is spirituality, astro theology and symbology but still the majority of people believe religion is history and biography. A Greek philosopher was right when he stated you cant governed the people with logic, reason and phylosophy. The people can only be governed with mythology, religion and superstition.

Religion in the United States is worth more than Apple, Google and Amazon COMBINED - with a revenue of $1.2trillion a year
Researches based in Washington, DC looked at the US faith economy
Provided three estimates as to how much religion generates each year
Mid-range estimate included revenues of religious organizations
Added value of goods and services and businesses with religious roots
By CLEMENCE MICHALLON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 10:34 EST, 16 September 2016 | UPDATED: 13:58 EST, 16 September 2016

-
Dr Brian Grim (right) and his daughter Melissa looked at the faith economy in the United States in a new study. They found that religion generates $1.2tillion annually in the country

-
The $1.2 billion estimate takes into account revenue from faith-based organizations, such as schools and hospitals, as well as the goods and services they provide. Pictured is Pope Francis visiting New York City in September last year

-
The study means religion in the United States generates more money per year than Google, Amazon and Apple combined. Pictured is St Patrick's Cathedral in New York City

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com