This is topic Euro Roots in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=010757

Posted by kdolo (Member # 21830) on :

Upper Palaeolithic genomes reveal deep roots of modern Eurasians

Europe's fourth ancestral 'tribe' uncovered

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-34832781

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

^^^
the above BBC link

Europe's fourth ancestral 'tribe' uncovered

-

Geneticists have detected a fourth ancestral "tribe" which contributed to the modern European gene pool.
Research shows Europeans are a mixture of three major ancestral populations - indigenous hunters, Middle Eastern farmers and a population that arrived from the east during the Bronze Age.
DNA from ancient remains in the Caucasus has now revealed a fourth population that fed into the mix.
Details are published in Nature Communications.
Scientific advances in recent years have allowed researchers to retrieve and analyse genomes from ancient burials. The genome is the genetic blueprint for a human, contained within the nucleus of every cell.
 -

This deluge of data has transformed our understanding of the modern human genetic landscape. It has also shown that present-day genetic patterns are poor guides to ancient ones.
The first layer of European ancestry, the indigenous hunter-gatherers, entered Europe before the Ice Age 40,000 years ago. But 7,000 years ago, they were swept up in a migration of people from the Middle East, who introduced farming to Europe.
Language shift
About 3,000 years ago, herders called the Yamnaya entered Europe from the eastern Steppe region - in present day Ukraine and Russia.
These horse riding metal workers may have brought Indo-European languages with them; today this language family comprises most of the tongues spoken in Europe. The discovery of plague DNA in Yamnaya burials and a population decline in Europe around the same time has led some researchers to wonder if their passage west was facilitated by the spread of disease.

The Yamnaya transformed the gene pools of northern and central Europe, such that some populations, like Norwegians, owe around 50% of their ancestry to these Steppe pastoralists.
But the Yamnaya were themselves a mixed population. Around half of their ancestry came from a sister group to the hunter-gatherers who inhabited Europe before farming, while the other half appears to be from a population related to - but noticeably different from - the Middle Eastern migrants who introduced farming.
Researchers have now analysed genomes from two hunter-gatherers from Georgia that are 13,300 and 9,700 years old. The results show that these Caucasus hunters were probably the source of the farmer-like DNA in the Yamnaya.
Isolation by ice
The Caucasus hunter-gatherer genomes show a continued mixture with their Middle Eastern cousins to the south, who would go on to invent farming 10,000 years ago. However, this mixing ended about 25,000 years ago - just before the time of the last glacial maximum, or peak of the Ice Age.
At this point, populations shrank - as shown by their genes homogenising, a sign of breeding between those with increasingly similar DNA.
Once the ice retreated, the Caucasus groups came into contact with a different group of hunter-gatherers living on the Steppe and mixed with them, laying the genetic foundations of the Yamnaya people.

"The question of where the Yamnaya come from has been something of a mystery up to now," said co-author Dr Andrea Manica, from the University of Cambridge.
"We can now answer that as we've found that their genetic make-up is a mix of Eastern European hunter-gatherers and a population from this pocket of Caucasus hunter-gatherers who weathered much of the last Ice Age in apparent isolation."
The researchers also suggest that the Caucasus hunter-gatherers influenced populations further east, particularly in South Asia.
They suggest that this strand of ancestry may also have been associated with the spread of Indo-European languages to the region.

-
A view from the Satsurblia cave in Western Georgia, where a human bone dating from over 13,000 years ago was discovered

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

Discussed already aldo, thE Yamanya were black skinned and contained Neolithic(African ) ancestry. There R1b is unrelated to the Western European version.

Sensationalism on the part of the BBC.

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

^The name is misspelled in the article, the correct spelling is Yamna.

As to the article:

As usual the Albinos use muddled facts, and a seeming belief that people just fall out of the sky to populate a place, instead of migrating there from another place.

Btw xyyman, the admixture is between the incoming/invading Albinos like Scythians and the native Blacks like the people of Colchis.

-

Read about it here:

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Dobruja_Thrace_1.htm

Posted by Ish Gebor (Member # 18264) on :

Yamnaya

quote:
Scientists say ancient DNA samples indicate a massive migration to Europe from the east took place about 4,500 years ago.
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/3/3/dna-backs-theory-of-steppe-migration-to-europe.html

-

Goodness, look at that wide nostral apature.

quote:
Was it a massive migration? Or was it rather a slow and persistent seeping of people, items and ideas that laid the foundation for the demographic map of Europe and Central Asia that we see today? The Bronze Age (about 5,000 – 3,000 years ago) was a period with large cultural upheavals. But just how these upheavals came to be have remained shrouded in mystery.
http://geogenetics.ku.dk/latest-news/modern-european/

Posted by Mindovermatter (Member # 22317) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
Yamnaya

quote:
Scientists say ancient DNA samples indicate a massive migration to Europe from the east took place about 4,500 years ago.
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/3/3/dna-backs-theory-of-steppe-migration-to-europe.html

-

quote:
Was it a massive migration? Or was it rather a slow and persistent seeping of people, items and ideas that laid the foundation for the demographic map of Europe and Central Asia that we see today? The Bronze Age (about 5,000 – 3,000 years ago) was a period with large cultural upheavals. But just how these upheavals came to be have remained shrouded in mystery.

Remember Ish Gebor, Lioness says that White people don't have noses like that and these broad nosed Indian albino's are not white because of their noses!

-

^Doxie dear, are you reading this stuff (in the links)????

Isn't it EXACTLY as I have been telling you for years?

Come now my dear niece, call me uncle Mike.

Let us be one big loving family - as we were before the bad people started mistreating you Albinos.

This is how you began, let us return to this love.

-

Posted by DD'eDeN (Member # 21966) on :

Nasal aperture? Nostril opening? Nares? Nose?

I see a high bridge and wide base.

Compare that Georgian skull to this more ancient Georgian, Homo georgicus 1.8ma:

-

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8115/8616885144_2d9bf5ec45_z.jpg

quote:
Yamnaya

quote:

-

quote:

Posted by CelticWarrioress (Member # 19701) on :

That skull aint the dang skull of a White person. Whites don't have nose bridges like that (it isn't tear drop shaped), we don't have those big assed high prominent cheekbones either, and those aren't pilot goggle eye sockets either. Another thing that girl is NOT White.

Mike, you aint my dang uncle and never will be. Another thing, White people are NOT albinos. Another thing F you Mfer.

quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
F you Mfer.

I only love you as a niece.

No F'in allowed.

Jungle fever strikes again.

-

The condition of the nasal apeture is not clear in this photo. It may be intact or some of the opening might be broken out. Mindovermatter points out that some white people have broad noses and Mike came up with some photos, ok it's true

quote:
That skull aint the dang skull of a White person. Whites don't have nose bridges like that (it isn't tear drop shaped), we don't have those big assed high prominent cheekbones either, and those aren't pilot goggle eye sockets either. Another thing that girl is NOT White.

Mike, you aint my dang uncle and never will be. Another thing, White people are NOT albinos. Another thing F you Mfer.

So according to you large groups of non-white people had major migrations into Europe about 6000 years ago, to make up the most recent population.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
F you Mfer.

I only love you as a niece.

No F'in allowed.

Jungle fever strikes again.

This Milf thing is getting out of hand. While Dox spends cold nights alone in her bed, or with her dog to keep her company.

-

quote:
The Bronze Age of Eurasia (around 3000–1000 BC) was a period of major cultural changes. However, there is debate about whether these changes resulted from the circulation of ideas or from human migrations, potentially also facilitating the spread of languages and certain phenotypic traits. We investigated this by using new, improved methods to sequence low-coverage genomes from 101 ancient humans from across Eurasia. We show that the Bronze Age was a highly dynamic period involving large-scale population migrations and replacements, responsible for shaping major parts of present-day demographic structure in both Europe and Asia. Our findings are consistent with the hypothesized spread of Indo-European languages during the Early Bronze Age. We also demonstrate that light skin pigmentation in Europeans was already present at high frequency in the Bronze Age, but not lactose tolerance, indicating a more recent onset of positive selection on lactose tolerance than previously thought.
Population genomics of Bronze Age Eurasia

Morten E. Allentoft, Martin Sikora, Karl-Göran Sjögren, Simon Rasmussen, Morten Rasmussen, Jesper Stenderup, Peter B. Damgaard, Hannes Schroeder, Torbjörn Ahlström, Lasse Vinner, Anna-Sapfo Malaspinas, Ashot Margaryan, Tom Higham, David Chivall, Niels Lynnerup, Lise Harvig, Justyna Baron, Philippe Della Casa, Paweł Dąbrowski, Paul R. Duffy, Alexander V. Ebel, Andrey Epimakhov, Karin Frei, Mirosław Furmanek, Tomasz Gralak et al.

Affiliations Contributions Corresponding author

Nature 522, 167–172 (11 June 2015) doi:10.1038/nature14507
Received 14 February 2015 Accepted 01 May 2015 Published online 10 June 2015

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/full/nature14507.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20150611

-

-

quote:
While Dox spends cold nights alone in her bed, or with her dog to keep her company.

Formerly active member Mali from Brazil was quite interested in her (you know how Black Brazilians love White), but she played hard-to-get for too long, and Mali moved on. Now she's stuck with wet dreams of me.

quote:
quote:
While Dox spends cold nights alone in her bed, or with her dog to keep her company.

Formerly active member Mali from Brazil was quite interested in her (you know how Black Brazilians love White), but she played hard-to-get for too long, and Mali moved on. Now she's stuck with wet dreams of me.
Yes, I remember, he was truly in love with Dox. He had a crush on Dox.

Posted by kdolo (Member # 21830) on :

Rita Ora.....Albanian.

but looks 'ethnic'......

Light Skinned Hunter-Gatherers lived in what is now Sweden 7,700 years ago

The first farmers from the Near East also carried both genes for light skin.
Hunter gatherers hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary however had darker skin

By comparing the ancient European genomes with those of recent ones from the 1000 Genomes Project, population geneticist Iain Mathieson, a postdoc in the Harvard University lab of population geneticist David Reich, found five genes associated with changes in diet and skin pigmentation that underwent strong natural selection.

First, the scientists confirmed an earlier report that the hunter-gatherers in Europe could not digest the sugars in milk 8000 years ago, according to a poster. They also noted an interesting twist: The first farmers also couldn’t digest milk. The farmers who came from the Near East about 7800 years ago and the Yamnaya pastoralists who came from the steppes 4800 years ago lacked the version of the LCT gene that allows adults to digest sugars in milk. It wasn’t until about 4300 years ago that lactose tolerance swept through Europe.

When it comes to skin color, the team found a patchwork of evolution in different places, and three separate genes that produce light skin, telling a complex story for how European’s skin evolved to be much lighter during the past 8000 years. The modern humans who came out of Africa to originally settle Europe about 40,000 years are presumed to have had dark skin, which is advantageous in sunny latitudes. And the new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today.

But in the far north the team found a different picture in hunter-gatherers:
Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin.

Then, the first farmers from the Near East arrived in Europe; they carried both genes for light skin. As they interbred with the indigenous hunter-gatherers, one of their light-skin genes swept through Europe, so that central and southern Europeans also began to have lighter skin. The other gene variant, SLC45A2, was at low levels until about 5800 years ago when it swept up to high frequency.

bioRxiv

http://dx.doi.org/10.1101/016477

Direct to PDF LINK

Eight thousand years of natural selection in Europe

Iain Mathieson et al.

The arrival of farming in Europe beginning around 8,500 years ago required adaptation to new environments, pathogens, diets, and social organizations. While evidence of natural selection can be revealed by studying patterns of genetic variation in present-day people, these pattern are only indirect echoes of past events, and provide little information about where and when selection occurred. Ancient DNA makes it possible to examine populations as they were before, during and after adaptation events, and thus to reveal the tempo and mode of selection. Here we report the first genome-wide scan for selection using ancient DNA, based on 83 human samples from Holocene Europe analyzed at over 300,000 positions. We find five genome-wide signals of selection, at loci associated with diet and pigmentation. Surprisingly in light of suggestions of selection on immune traits associated with the advent of agriculture and denser living conditions, we find no strong sweeps associated with immunological phenotypes. We also report a scan for selection for complex traits, and find two signals of selection on height: for short stature in Iberia after the arrival of agriculture, and for tall stature on the Pontic-Caspian steppe earlier than 5,000 years ago. A surprise is that in Scandinavian hunter-gatherers living around 8,000 years ago, there is a high frequency of the derived allele at the EDAR gene that is the strongest known signal of selection in East Asians and that is thought to have arisen in East Asia. These results document the power of ancient DNA to reveal features of past adaptation that could not be understood from analyses of present-day people.

-
 -
 -
 -

^^^^^
SLC24A2 >>

quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:

The same gene that makes white tigers are the same gene that were believed to have given White Europeans their appearance. SLC24A2

Mike,

Sorry Whitey hater, I don't do Black men. Never have been attracted to Black men, but rather turned off by them. I will be friends with Black men & Black women but I will not date or sleep with a Black. I don't like grease spots on my pillow thanks.

quote:
Mike,

Sorry Whitey hater, I don't do Black men. Never have been attracted to Black men, but rather turned off by them. I will be friends with Black men & Black women but I will not date or sleep with a Black. I don't like grease spots on my pillow thanks.

Doxie, now you have me wondering who you actually are:
Point being, every redneck girl knows that "Greasers" is what you call Mexicans, not Blacks.

quote:
Mike,

that's racist, stop it

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
^^^^^
SLC24A2 >>

quote:

The same gene that makes white tigers are the same gene that were believed to have given White Europeans their appearance. SLC24A2

So whites really are albino's! And my theory about black Europeans having albino colonies of their own is correct if you were to follow that article!

quote:
quote:
^^^^^
SLC24A2 >>

quote:

So whites really are albino's! And my theory about black Europeans having albino colonies of their own is correct if you were to follow that article!
Did you know that 93- 100% of Sub-Saharan Africans, East Asians and Indigenous Americans. carry SLC24A2 ?

Look it up

quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^^^
SLC24A2 >>

quote:

Did you know that 93- 100% of Sub-Saharan Africans, East Asians and Indigenous Americans. carry SLC24A2 ?

Look it up

Again doesn't that prove my theory then? Because only albinism mutations results in the appearance described.

And how look how it's described in this thread:
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/1487/light-skin-eyes-white-africans?page=1

My theory has to be right, that black europeans settlers had to have albino's of their own hence R1b.

quote:

My theory has to be right, that black europeans settlers had to have albino's of their own hence R1b. [/QB]

-

The fact that human populations all over the world have albinos is your theory ? You came up with that?

And all these people are R1b ?

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^^^
SLC24A2 >>

quote:

Look it up

Again doesn't that prove my theory then? Because only albinism mutations results in the appearance described.

http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/1487/light-skin-eyes-white-africans?page=1

My theory has to be right, that black europeans settlers had to have albino's of their own hence R1b.

Damn boy, don't you ever look up anything????

SLC24A2 IS NOT AN ALBINISM GENE!!!!

SLC24A5 IS THE ALBINISM GENE!!!

-

When even a fool like lioness can sucker you, you know you're in over your head.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^^^
SLC24A2 >>

quote:

Look it up

-

When even a fool like lioness can sucker you, you know you're in over your head.

Mike is LYING AGAIN

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2014/905472/

Mutations in TYR, OCA2, TYRP1, and SLC45A2 are mainly responsible for causing oculocutaneous albinism. Recently, two new genes SLC24A5 and C10orf11 are identified that are responsible to cause OCA6 and OCA7, respectively.

^^^ Keywords "Mutations in"

BOTH of the genes, SLC45A2 and SLC24A5 are two of the genes believed to be related to skin pigmenation.

They do not cause albinism unless there is a specific mutation of the gene

SLC24A5 and the mutation of it (indicated below as SLC24A5-/- )

quote:

This study was designed to determine the phenotypic effects induced by disrupting the Slc24a5 gene in mice. Our findings indicate that Slc24a5 is involved in melanin biosynthesis in all pigment-producing cells, and we noted changes in melanosome number, size, and type within the integument and the eyes of Slc24a5−/− mice. However, the more severe hypopigmentation of the RPE, IPE, and pigmented epithelial cells of the ciliary body indicated that normal Slc24a5 gene function was especially important in the melanization process within the neuroepithelium-derived pigmented cells of the eye. As well, the most intense reporter gene activity was found in the anterior IPE, which correlated well with the area of most pronounced hypopigmentation and melanosomal abnormalities. We found that Slc24a5−/− mice developed hypopigmentation, which most severely affected the optic cup neuroepithelium-derived cells of the eye.

A role for Slc24a5 in pigmentation of mice is not unexpected given the demonstrated importance of this gene in melanization processes in both zebrafish and humans.

The SLC24A5 protein was localized to melanosomes5 and appeared to be involved in calcium uptake into these organelles. Mutations of slc24a5 in golden zebrafish resulted in hypopigmentation of skin melanophores and RPE
http://vet.sagepub.com/content/45/2/264.full

^^^ Again:

a) "Slc24a5 is involved in melanin biosynthesis in all pigment-producing cells"

b) "normal Slc24a5 gene function was especially important in the melanization process within the neuroepithelium-derived pigmented cells of the eye.

c) "We found that Slc24a5−/− mice developed hypopigmentation' (albinism) ""
Mutations of slc24a5 in golden zebrafish resulted in hypopigmentation of skin melanophores

Now we know our ABCs

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.sciencemag.org/archaeology/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwii6-XiuaDJAhXEFj4KHUo1DFkQFggUMAA&sig2=YrF1pdAdKWpV69nHo eboyA&usg=AFQjCNEII3ywVjE7ar16jdx7Ein7IaZ_Bg

How Europeans evolved white skin
| Science/AAAS | News

Apr 2, 2015 ... By comparing the ancient European genomes..

When it comes to skin color, the team found a patchwork of evolution in different places, and three separate genes that produce light skin, telling a complex story for how European’s skin evolved to be much lighter during the past 8000 years. The modern humans who came out of Africa to originally settle Europe about 40,000 years are presumed to have had dark skin, which is advantageous in sunny latitudes. And the new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today.

But in the far north the team found a different picture in hunter-gatherers:
Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin.

Then, the first farmers from the Near East arrived in Europe; they carried both genes for light skin. As they interbred with the indigenous hunter-gatherers, one of their light-skin genes swept through Europe, so that central and southern Europeans also began to have lighter skin. The other gene variant, SLC45A2, was at low levels until about 5800 years ago when it swept up to high frequency.

SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 cause light skin.
But only a specific mutation in these gene cause severe depigmenation and serious eye problems called albinism.

Both of these light skin genes were found in Swedish remains 7,700 year ago
So forget Mike's dumb **** about Goths in the 4th century AD

But not only that the farmers from the Near East who migrated to Europe also had these genes

However at the same time hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary had darker skin

So this means that whites were in Europe at least from 5,685 BC
when it was primitive, before civilization there,
well before the Yamna Steppe people came in

So this kills Mike's whole program

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^^^
SLC24A2 >>

quote:

Look it up

-

Mike it says in your thing that SLC24A2 is also a candidate for albinism. Also SLC24A2 results in albinism in south asians like indians and paki's as i've pointed out before.

quote:
Mike it says in your thing that SLC24A2 is also a candidate for albinism. Also SLC24A2 results in albinism in south asians like indians and paki's as i've pointed out before.

Mindovermatter: The Albinos are playing word games with genes to hide the truth. And lioness is using it to fool you.

All humans basically have the same genes, therefore lioness should have said "100% of Sub-Saharan Africans, East Asians and Indigenous Americans carry SLC24A2" AND Europeans too.

Because Albinism is NOT caused by the gene - everybody has the gene:

ALBINISM IS CAUSED BY THE "MUTATED" or NON-FUNCTIONAL GENE!

Get it?

^^^ this happens to be correct

quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
Rita Ora.....Albanian.

but looks 'ethnic'......

I think that she's like what the proto-Albanians looked like.

Remember her:

-

quote:
Mike,

Grease spots (lol), it's called melanin. You have been on a stop for so long, you need that grease down there.

-

-

-

Lioness,

You are right, I should've left that left part of my comment out, it was racist and I admit it & I appologize.

Troll Patrol,

F- Off you stupid bully. Everyone knows you like to bully people especially White people. It makes you feel better about yourself. BTW, I wouldn't know what I'm missing as I'm untouched by man by choice (has cost me many a boyfriend but ohh well if that's all they want from me they can go find themselves a ho) and will remain so until a wedding ring is placed on my finger (I aint being no dead beat man's baby momma).

Thank you

quote:
Lioness,

You are right, I should've left that left part of my comment out, it was racist and I admit it & I appologize.

Troll Patrol,

F- Off you stupid bully. Everyone knows you like to bully people especially White people. It makes you feel better about yourself. BTW, I wouldn't know what I'm missing as I'm untouched by man by choice (has cost me many a boyfriend but ohh well if that's all they want from me they can go find themselves a ho) and will remain so until a wedding ring is placed on my finger (I aint being no dead beat man's baby momma).

The only bully here is you, virtual anti-melanin terrorist. I gave you as you deserve and asked for. Every time you come off like that, I'll bang on you like that. HARD!

-

Posted by jantavanta (Member # 20328) on :

quote:
^Doxie dear, are you reading this stuff (in the links)????

Isn't it EXACTLY as I have been telling you for years?

Come now my dear niece, call me uncle Mike.

Let us be one big loving family - as we were before the bad people started mistreating you Albinos.

This is how you began, let us return to this love.

-

They started to hate their mother.

^Wonder why.

quote:
Lioness,

Troll Patrol,

Here is the reason and explanation to your Cognitive Dissonance Behavior.

Why Black People Act The Way They Do Dr. Joy deGruy Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome

^Money grubbing Crackpot.

quote:

So what's your explanation?

^Uneducated, unemployable/employed, Low class people of every race and every country, do EXACTLY the same things.

Low class, unscrupulous, lying, demagogic hustlers of every color, try to take advantage of the situations, in the same ways, in every country.

quote:

Nah, the woman is certainly right on many levels. She touches history and social science from many angles. So what part exactly was crackpotty? Because I basically agreed with everything she stated.

She had a great job, before she came out lecturing on this topic. She actually now is risking her life with this "controversy", or at least what some experience as discomfort. She could have gone her way, with her Ph.D's and carry on with her life.

I found about her only just recent, I am now listing to a recent and much longer lecture by her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk8H7ttqR6M

quote:
^Uneducated, unemployable/employed, Low class people of every race and every country, do EXACTLY the same things.

Low class, unscrupulous, lying, demagogic hustlers of every color, try to take advantage of the situations, in the same ways, in every country.

That's the thing , she's is not addressing low-class people, but society as a whole. Black-White rich-poor etc...

But in your own explanation you are admitting she's correct.

All these topics reflext descends of the Trans Atlatic Slave Trade. "Uneducation, unemployable/employed, Low class people". In this case African Americas. So her evaluation is correct on the distribution of power. Known as white supremacy .

Lets be clear, I did not actually watch her video, I would not waste my time like that.
The title: "Why Black People Act The Way They Do" was enough for me to read her right away.

FYI - American Negroes are a minority Black population in the Americas, but the lower echelon of them are the only ones who engage in that type of discourse/thinking. It's nothing more than a ghetto hustle.

All people have been enslaved, especially Albinos: hence the word Slave (Slav). Though the Albinos efforts to racialize slavery, propagandize, and attribute Character traits to slaves, is proof of their lying degeneracy:

Attributing present failures, which never even received a try, to the slavery and suffering of your ancestors is beyond pathetic.

Yes, the Albinos did set up many systems to avoid direct competition with Blacks - competition which they knew they would, and did loose.

So really, how "Brain-Dead" is it to blame slavery, for not being able to get a job, when the real cause is so obvious?

Well, one good reason is that it gives you a real good, face-saving excuse for not trying to better yourself!

Since you have actually listened to her videos, if there are points that you would like to discuss, please post them.

To give you prospective, perhaps you would like to read:

"Who are Americas Black People?"

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Who_are_americas_blacks.htm

Ish Gebor - I would like to show you some pictures of what the "MAJORITY" of Black U.S. Americans were doing AFTER the Civil War. Some of them were never Slaves, but some of them were certainly formerly Slaves.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

quote:

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Who_are_americas_blacks.htm

Ish Gebor, as he is showing you in his website Mike thinks the ancestors of most black Americans were not slaves therefore a psychological slave syndrome, even if passed down in families would not explain the behaviour of most black Americans

quote:

We know that by 1866: 365,977 African Slaves had landed in North America. It has been logically determined that because of their poor treatment and health, Slave populations could not appreciably increase.

We know that just 4 years later in 1870, the Black population of the United States is 4,880,009 people.

Why do the European Albinos want you to believe that you are an African?

Two reasons:

1) To instill in you the concept of yourself: that you are primitive, and incapable of high achievement. Note that for hundreds of years, the Albinos claimed that ancient Egyptians were White - they still claim that the other great civilizations were White.

Note any anti-Black media source: the first thing the Albinos say is that Africans are primitive, animalistic, low IQ, and incapable of achievement. Not true, but that is the Albino line.

2) To keep you from thinking and researching about what really happened in Europe and the Americas:

Both are horrendous cases of Genocide against Blacks, carried out by the Albinos!

Conclusions

Approximately 8,850,000 African Slaves were imported into the Caribbean and Latin American between 1514 and 1866.

As can be clearly seen from the population tables: by 1900 less than half of the total number of Africans imported into the Americas, lived long enough to reproduce. This because of the inhumane treatment of Slaves by the Albino people. Consequently African Slaves in the Americas, were as a group, a steadily declining population. But what happened after Slavery ended? From the Haitian standard of +155% increase per 100 years, established by the Haitians after they had freed themselves. By the year 2005, we would expect to find that the 4,425,000 African Slaves who survived to reproduce, had increased to perhaps 6,858,750 by the Haitian standard. Add to that the 2,706,480 Africans in the U.S. (of 36 million total for 2005). And you would get a total 9,565,230 Africans in the American Hemisphere for the year 2005.

But yet we find that even with some countries saying that they have no Blacks, and some countries having Black people who are ashamed or afraid to declare themselves to be Black: In the Caribbean region and mainland Latin America, there are 50,627,670 Blacks counted by census (Logically 43,768,920 of them would be Native Americans). By adding the Blacks in the United States and Canada, the American Hemisphere is "CONSERVATIVELY" home to more that One Hundred Million Blacks - of which over 90 million of them are Native Americans!

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Who_are_americas_blacks.htm

Ish Gebor, a while back Mike's focus was on Europe. However most were killed off in a genocide of blacks in Europe.
As we can clearl see, now on this page of his website called "Who are Americas Black People?" he is saying that black people in America are primarily Native American not African.

Mike is not alone. Many black people today are tired of hearing about slavery. There are also a lot on the internet, for instance a series about how black people in America are primarily native Caribs. Then there's the Moorish Science temple who say the slavery of Africans was greatly exaggerated and that most blacks were already living in America before the Europeans came.
Clyde is into this too.

quote:

the American Hemisphere is "CONSERVATIVELY" home to more that One Hundred Million Blacks - of which over 90 million of them are Native Americans!

lioness - I'm curious did Ish Gebor PM you to please explain it to him?

quote:
Lets be clear, I did not actually watch her video, I would not waste my time like that.
The title: "Why Black People Act The Way They Do" was enough for me to read her right away.

FYI - American Negroes are a minority Black population in the Americas, but the lower echelon of them are the only ones who engage in that type of discourse/thinking. It's nothing more than a ghetto hustle.

All people have been enslaved, especially Albinos: hence the word Slave (Slav). Though the Albinos efforts to racialize slavery, propagandize, and attribute Character traits to slaves, is proof of their lying degeneracy:

Attributing present failures, which never even received a try, to the slavery and suffering of your ancestors is beyond pathetic.

Yes, the Albinos did set up many systems to avoid direct competition with Blacks - competition which they knew they would, and did loose.

So really, how "Brain-Dead" is it to blame slavery, for not being able to get a job, when the real cause is so obvious?

Well, one good reason is that it gives you a real good, face-saving excuse for not trying to better yourself!

Since you have actually listened to her videos, if there are points that you would like to discuss, please post them.

"I did not actually watch her video,"

Well, I did. She explains every bit you've prompted, from a clinical point of view. None of your arguments have been untouched. Of course I knew about certain issues, but still the way she correlated topics and parallels, she opened a new perpective for me.

quote:
Ish Gebor - I would like to show you some pictures of what the "MAJORITY" of Black U.S. Americans were doing AFTER the Civil War. Some of them were never Slaves, but some of them were certainly formerly Slaves.

She speaks of trauma from a clinical point of few, she has studied behavior patterns in a way others don't understand, unless you're telling me that you are of excellence in clinical psychology. She also explains why and how trauma came have a greater impact on more than the other, she does this by giving many examples, including modern day experiences on how people deal with conflicts.

I am not sure if that was the majority you're showing in those pictures. Looking at a picture like that doesn't analyze wether they were repressive or not. Also it doesn't mean they could not be successful, people handle experiences differently, and some behavior pattern we see as normal, when they are not. This issue is too complex to oversimplify it like this, dismissive.

I have seen a videography on Billie Holiday. The title was called "Strange Fruit or Bitter Fruit", titled after the Billie Holiday song. The title of the song is about lynching.

In it they showed where she was born and raised. That place looked like a slum, by looking at the footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98CxkS0vzB8

http://www.biography.com/people/billie-holiday-9341902

quote:
quote:

Ish Gebor, as he is showing you in his website Mike thinks the ancestors of most black Americans were not slaves therefore a psychological slave syndrome, even if passed down in families would not explain the behaviour of most black Americans

quote:

We know that by 1866: 365,977 African Slaves had landed in North America. It has been logically determined that because of their poor treatment and health, Slave populations could not appreciably increase.

We know that just 4 years later in 1870, the Black population of the United States is 4,880,009 people.

Why do the European Albinos want you to believe that you are an African?

Two reasons:

1) To instill in you the concept of yourself: that you are primitive, and incapable of high achievement. Note that for hundreds of years, the Albinos claimed that ancient Egyptians were White - they still claim that the other great civilizations were White.

Note any anti-Black media source: the first thing the Albinos say is that Africans are primitive, animalistic, low IQ, and incapable of achievement. Not true, but that is the Albino line.

2) To keep you from thinking and researching about what really happened in Europe and the Americas:

Both are horrendous cases of Genocide against Blacks, carried out by the Albinos!

Conclusions

Approximately 8,850,000 African Slaves were imported into the Caribbean and Latin American between 1514 and 1866.

As can be clearly seen from the population tables: by 1900 less than half of the total number of Africans imported into the Americas, lived long enough to reproduce. This because of the inhumane treatment of Slaves by the Albino people. Consequently African Slaves in the Americas, were as a group, a steadily declining population. But what happened after Slavery ended? From the Haitian standard of +155% increase per 100 years, established by the Haitians after they had freed themselves. By the year 2005, we would expect to find that the 4,425,000 African Slaves who survived to reproduce, had increased to perhaps 6,858,750 by the Haitian standard. Add to that the 2,706,480 Africans in the U.S. (of 36 million total for 2005). And you would get a total 9,565,230 Africans in the American Hemisphere for the year 2005.

But yet we find that even with some countries saying that they have no Blacks, and some countries having Black people who are ashamed or afraid to declare themselves to be Black: In the Caribbean region and mainland Latin America, there are 50,627,670 Blacks counted by census (Logically 43,768,920 of them would be Native Americans). By adding the Blacks in the United States and Canada, the American Hemisphere is "CONSERVATIVELY" home to more that One Hundred Million Blacks - of which over 90 million of them are Native Americans!

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Who_are_americas_blacks.htm

Ish Gebor, a while back Mike's focus was on Europe. However most were killed off in a genocide of blacks in Europe.
As we can clearl see, now on this page of his website called "Who are Americas Black People?" he is saying that black people in America are primarily Native American not African.

Mike is not alone. Many black people today are tired of hearing about slavery. There are also a lot on the internet, for instance a series about how black people in America are primarily native Caribs. Then there's the Moorish Science temple who say the slavery of Africans was greatly exaggerated and that most blacks were already living in America before the Europeans came.
Clyde is into this too.

quote:

the American Hemisphere is "CONSERVATIVELY" home to more that One Hundred Million Blacks - of which over 90 million of them are Native Americans!

Clinically it is called dissociative behaviour. But yes, she also speaks of this. Whether they came from America or Africa, the psychological impact was still the same.

I live in a country which "founded" N.Y. first. The "founders" name is Peter Stuyvesant, N.Y. was traded for Suriname. Odd thing is, they see him as a hero, not as a criminal. Which is another case of Cognitive Dissonance Behavior..

Ish Gebor - You live in a society where you are powerless and marginalized, so of course you would relate to what she is saying. However: please allow that all Black people in the Americas do NOT share your experience. Thus most would find the title: "Why Black People Act The Way They Do" wildly generalized and insulting, as I do.

I have to agree with Mike, that is an insulting title. Something like Bill Cosby would come up with

quote:

Why Black People Act The Way They Do Dr. Joy deGruy Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome

This subject is now two days old, and still none of you have made the very obvious and logical connection with Europe's Muslims in their European ghettos.

Crime is rampant in their communities:

Some have even turned to TERRORISM!

Are they BLACK???

If you can, please forward this thread to that ditsy Negro woman.

quote:
Ish Gebor - You live in a society where you are powerless and marginalized, so of course you would relate to what she is saying. However: please allow that all Black people in the Americas do NOT share your experience. Thus most would find the title: "Why Black People Act The Way They Do" wildly generalized and insulting, as I do.

I understand that it is hard and confrontational, that is what she is explaining. She explains that during a workshop/ symposium everybody always looks the other way, what ... who ... oh you. Perhaps you didn't notice but she in particularly speak of the Americas. As I said, it is Dissociative Behaviour. The biggest and most difficult hurdle. But you as a top raking psychologist will know that of course.

"Dr. Joy is the acclaimed author of Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome — America’s Legacy of Enduring Injury and Healing, Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome: The Study Guide , with a second book in the works , Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome Part 2: Be The Healing."

http://joydegruy.com

Perhaps you can explain the power of African Americans in general?

quote:
quote:

This subject is now two days old, and still none of you have made the very obvious and logical connection with Europe's Muslims in their European ghettos.

Crime is rampant in their communities:

Some have even turned to TERRORISM!

Are they BLACK???

If you can, please forward this thread to that ditsy Negro woman.

I am sorry, but I have more things to do, then sitting here chatting on Egyptsearch. I have a busy life.

But yes, some of them are black. They come from all kinds of different backgrounds. Why are you asking me this?

I am not sure, but by " that ditsy Negro woman" you perhaps mean Dr. Joy DeGruy?

http://joydegruy.com

The Myth That Slavery Has No Impact on Today’s World
Jul 1, 2015

In this video, Dr. Joy DeGruy Flawlessly Demolishes the Myth That Slavery Has No Impact on Today’s World.
Watch Video at AtlantaBlackstar.com

etc...

http://joydegruy.com/news/

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com