EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Sarkozy is toast!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sarkozy is toast!
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After seven years of presidency marked by confused policy, womanizing, wars-mongering, lies and economic destabilization, Mr. Nicolas Sarkozy has received his sack letter via the French electoral system.

Nicolas Sarkozy one of the shortest men to rule France besides Napoleon Bonaparte. Not that there is anything inherently bad in being short and graceful, but Sarkozy was not only dwarfish in size, but he was small in intellect, and mean spirited like a goblin.

The son of a Czech immigrant to France, this would-be right wing nationalist who beat on immigrants for short term gains became so disliked in France, that he is only the second president ever in French history to have lost his mandate mid-term. The first was Valéry Giscard d’Estaing another right wing nut.

Among Sarkozy’s many misdeeds was his suppression of prosecution of some French nationals who had been caught trafficking Chadian children for gain; his opportunistic sell out of one of his best friends and political mentors, Muamar Gadhafi against whom he made an unjust war, and his near destruction of the economy of France.

Shortly after that war in which Gadhafi was killed, the fortunes changed for Sarkozy. The seers had advised him that mongering a war against Gadhafi for political gains would not save him from a defeat in this election.

But desperate like the dwarf he was, he pulled all stops, told all lies and perverted justice in the belief that he would be compared with Napoleaon Bonaparte after and he would be handed another term in power.

But that was not to be....

Muur @

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/france-throws-out-sarkozy-by-ras-naphtali/

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so happy he is gone and hopefully never coming back. You criticise his womanising: are you some goddam preacher? i do not like these holy-roller christian types, the biggest rapist and hypocrites are found in churches, sitting in the front pew, or on the dias.

But there are problems ahead for blacks and muslims in Europe i have pointed out. Anil Ramdas who killed himself was already on to them, while he used to try to be 100% like them, they did not accept him. No foreigner in a position of authority or power.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reference to the womanizing matter I guess simply highlights the similarities between Berlusconni the disgraced Italian PM and Sarkozy the outgoing French president...

Birds of the same feathers hang together, kill together and fall together.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com